How old were you when you became a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Subrookie
Prepubescent

Re: How old were you when you became a cuckold?

Unread post by Subrookie » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:37 pm

When I was 17 I had a GF that was 16. We were sexually active from the start of our relationship.

She lived on a golf course that hosted a national golf tournament once a year. During that tournament she showed up at my house asking me to teach her how to suck dick. This was new to us so sitting in her momma's car in my driveway I pulled down my pants and showed her where the sensitive areas of my dick are and how to make me cum.

It was on our next date that she told me she had gone to the hotel room of a caddie on the tournament and gave him a blow job after I showed her how!

I did not know it was called Cuckolding, but I knew I loved it.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:50 am

knight4princess wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:24 pm
I guess I became a cuckold when I was 17 years old. I had been dating a girl for a year and things seemed to be getting pretty serious. Sex with her was totally intense. And it occurred to me that if we married, my girlfriend wouldn't ever get to know what it was like to date someone other than me. So I brought it up -- maybe she could date another guy or two just to see what it was like. I was confident that our relationship could handle it.

Well, I was wrong. The one night she went out on a date with another guy I was beside myself. I parked my car and watched her house until she came home. And it turned out that she fucked the guy. It was weird because even though I was hurt and angry, the whole thing turned me on. So we decided not to continue the dating experiment. At least, that's what we agreed to. Behind my back she began fucking all of my friends, one by one. Once I caught her just after she had sneeked away and fucked a guy, and I ran my hand down her jeans and felt a sopping wet, probably cummy, pussy. (And I had to use condoms with her the entire time we dated.)

A couple of months later we broke up. And she continued fucking half of the guys at my small high school, which was still a considerable number. And over the years I often thought about what a slut she was and how hot it actually was that she ended up fucking so many guys I knew.

After that, life took its course and I put that relationship behind me. Eventually I met the woman I've been married to for 37 years. She was a pretty horny girl herself and SHE even cheated on me before we finally agreed to an exclusive relationship. That ended about 14 years into our marriage after she got on the Internet and we both got involved in the swing lifestyle. Since then we have gradually moved away from couples swaps and now focus almost exclusively on boyfriends for her, and me getting to watch her get fucked ... most of the time.
Your wife sounds like a lovely, sexy woman. Any chance she’d be ok appearing in the “Hotties” section?

a_dumb_cuck
Virgin

Unread post by a_dumb_cuck » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:11 pm

My first girlfriend at the age of 16.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:41 am

I was 22 and my wife was 19. My wife fuck my best friend right after we were married. It was a hot summer night and she was wearing a very short sundress with nothing under it. She was sitting with the dress up with her pussy showing. We were drinking when she said are you guys hot. We are hot looking at your fucking hot body. She stood up took her dress off and said that’s better and if I am nude everyone is nude. My friend and I ripped our cloths off. When she saw my friends 8.5 inch cuck she reached out and touched it. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She was stroking it playing with it she said I want to see if I can ride it. Are you Ok with me fucking him. My cuck was rock hard I said go for it. She said just this once. I could see the look on her face when she set on it and started to fuck it she couldn’t stop cumming. They fucked for hours I loved it. That night she became a hotwife and I was her cuckold. My friend became her long term bf. I would clean both of them up when they told me get over here. Love the lifestyle

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:39 pm

I was technically cucked unknowingly in high school by a girlfriend so that was about 17 years old. Then I was cucked again by two different girlfriends in college between the ages of 19 and 22 or in that range somewhere. Then another girl I was dating in my early 30's cucked me with her black ex boyfriend. This thread is like a bit of self discovery for me I think. In typing this I am realizing that every one of those relationships ended for reasons other than them cheating on me. I sort of accepted the cheating and we split up for other reasons at different times. I wasn't a consenting cuck, in that I didn't approve or encourage and we had huge fights when it happened. But I didn't end the relationships over it, either. So there was definitely something inside me that was willing to accept an unfaithful partner to some degree.

Then through my 30's til my mid 40's I remained single and kept an personal ad on AFF. I met many people from there over the years. In addition to seeing women 1 on 1 and playing with couples in vanilla threesomes, I also cucked a lot of men. I had sex with their wives and girlfriends while they watched and jerked off. Most of them sucked my cock and more than a few took my cock in their ass with their wives' encouragement. I was very open minded and decided I loved 3some sex more than anything else. It was a great 15 or so years. I still have friendships with several of those women. I feel very lucky.

Then I met the woman I'm married to, today. I was 45. She had no experience with any relationship that wasn't vanilla or monogamous. But she was willing to date me even after I was very honest about my sex life. I told her everything. Within 5 months of dating we had our first swing session with another couple. She had her first bi experience, her first experience taking two cocks at once and her first DVP all in the same night. It was amazing and I was blown away how natural she seemed to take it. The second time we played with that couple a few months later, I just naturally stepped back and watched them take control of her and just have a wild night of sex with her. He has a much bigger cock than mine and the sounds she made while he gave her a long pounding and eventually filling her with his cum, are still burned into my mind. It was incredible.

After that, we had a few more threesomes where I mostly watched her with men. I didn't consciously decide that's what was going to happen, it just felt natural to sit back and watch. She noticed what my natural role had become and we both accepted it. When I was 48 she put a cock ring on me that she had engraved with the words "her sexy cuck" on it. I never take it off except to go through metal detectors and to work out.

At 49 years old, 6 weeks before our wedding night, she made me watch her fuck a man and and take his load deep inside her. Then she mounted my mouth and said "clean me up, cuck". I am 53 now. I never cum without hearing the words "cum for me, cuck". And I clean up every load of mine or her lovers'. She always says "clean me up, cuck".

Pimpeltje
Virgin

Unread post by Pimpeltje » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:51 pm

I was 50 and she was 38. We started in clubs and later she got a steady boyfriend. He still comes regularly.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:36 am

Kays cuck wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:39 pm
I never take it off except to go through metal detectors and to work out.
I travel a lot. Fuck man, I'd probably leave it on just for the shits and giggles. The funniest scene on This Is Spinal Tap is the cucumber scene. I'd love to see the looks on their faces...

Kayscuck89
Virgin

Unread post by Kayscuck89 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:53 am

20. She flat out said she was going to cheat on me. We then did a few threesomes and are now In full blown Cuck mode.

Cuckedboipussy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckedboipussy » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:58 am

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Cuckedboipussy.

Shrimpdick
Trainable

Unread post by Shrimpdick » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:08 pm

Will be cucked for the first time Thursday as my wife and I are going to visit a BBC Bull my wife has been chatting with since July. I'm 59 she is 46.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:40 am

I became a cuckold very young….I was 19 years old and she was my first girlfriend; she was an easy girl and her nice body did a lot of men happy I am sure, and all during the time we were dating. I loved her so much and tried to make her to regret in having sex with others while she was my girlfriend but I failed few times…and she never changed. Then we broke up our relationship for a few times but I always came back to her. She was so good and hot in bed that I could not compare her to any other girl. I decided to accept her slut behavior so we could keep a pleasant, stable relationship and without any fights or arguing,
From that point on, our lives improved a lot…I learned how to be a cuckold and share my girlfriend with others without any remorse or jealously, It was not a secret even among our closer friends. Acceptance changed what used to be a painful reality into a very exciting way of life.
At the time my mother used to try to convince me to leave her, because she was “not the right lady” for a man like me. But I never gave up.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:53 am

29. My wife was then 28 and as of Dec. 1, 2022, is now 36.

It's been a great journey, and I love that she is still fucking other guys.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Shellworship
Experienced

Unread post by Shellworship » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:44 am

38 and Shelley was 39. Neither of us had been in a cuck relationship before - I don’t think I even knew what the word meant. We didn’t discuss it, it simply just happened - a combination of my being unable to satisfy Shelley sexually and an opportunity for her to screw another guy.

shrimpdicksissy
Virgin

Unread post by shrimpdicksissy » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:28 pm

With my wife (fiance at three time) she was 20 and I was 26. She started simply because I didn't satisfy her.

My previous cuckold experience; my ex cheated on me for 6 months and cut me off from sex completely.

My actual first experience was with my 15 year old gf who wouldn't have sex with me until she was 16. She broke up with me a few weeks before her birthday but a couple of months prior fucked a guy at a party, told me and still wouldn't have sex with me.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:23 am

at first i wasn`t into this.

in high school i meet a beautiful girl, we were madly in love, real high school sweethearts. Innocent like every teenagers could be past than. we were part of a small group of popular kids and had the fun of our teenage lifes. we were the first for each other and after graduation we moved to the same city for university. We decided not to move together, so my girlfriend moved in with her older sister and i found a room in a flat with two other boys who studied the same like me.
my girlfriend and i meet a few nights per week and also spend some nights at the others room, and everthing was fine. until one afternoon.
it was a early summer afternoon, the tempreture was fine and i decided to skip my lessons and surprise my girlfriend to bike to the lake nearby. something we often did. well, i knew that she had no lessons at this afternoon, so i went to her flat. i let myself in and entering i heard the misunderstandig sound of some really heavy sex. at first i thought it was the sister of my girlfriend but as i watched around the corner of the livingroom door i say my beloved girlfriend hangig over the couch getting it from behind. she was screaming in delight. my heart sank to my bottom, i was devasted. i stood there for hours (it felt that way), but of course it was only seconds till i got recognised. it was my girlfriend who saw me first. the look on her face was "shit". the dude banging her did see me too, but that asshole didn*t stop. he just went on, though my girlfriend want to get away from him.
i didn´t know what happened next, but we separeted the next day. i learned that she was seeing this guy a few weeks, she wasn`t in love with him, it was just sex, but i was devasted and heart and didn´t wanted to see her any further.

then i meet my future wife and it all changed. she had an affair, same situation as with my first girlfriend, and we somehow made it and stayed together. it wasn`t easy for me to accept this situation, but now we live a typical cuckold realtionship. i`m faithful and my beautiful wife has had lovers over the last years of our marriage.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:57 am

Officially...23. My wife, then girlfriend, got fucked by her first bull in the lifestyle....that was 20 years ago.

However, I had the fantasy way before that
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

shadowtantra
Virgin

Unread post by shadowtantra » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:49 am

I was 33 when my wife had her first affair and her 2nd affair 15 years later when I was 48. She has said that those were the only two lovers she has had both them without my knowledge and found out only after the fact. After the 2nd affair, I realized what I wanted and asked her to consider opening our relationship so that she could be open about her lovers with me. Since then, she has sadly said never again and that I am enough. So, at 58, I remain a wannabe!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:24 am

I was 55. She was 53.

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:38 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:13 pm
I met my future wife as she turned 16, i was 21. She cheated on me twice, once when she was 16 and the other time when she was 17. I forgave both. The first time i went to dump her and told her what i though of her, it wasnt really an argument as she stood and cried pleading for forgiveness. The second time i made love to her as she cried and confessed. We married when she was 18, my wife said later i probably was always destined to be her cuck husband.

I am the head of my family and a dominant man, one who has done extremely well in my job but still a cuck husband and from my 30s a locked one too and allocated female underwear and jeans.

Its nothing to do with the size of my manhood, more that i havent the experience she craves, she went on to semi feminise me something i enjoy covertly and i am branded as a cuck. She has enjoyed 20 lovers mainly long term and i enjoy watching.

She considers herself a cuckoldress not a hotwife.

Did she cheat more after marriage or was there just a conversation about cuckolding you?

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:25 am

23 she was 21

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:10 am

Here is my timeline of events. Both the of us being the same age..

- 17 or 18 she went out for the first time with another man but he was annoyed that all she talked about was me lol, so failed attempt but at least she went out.

-at 19 years old she officially became a hot girlfriend and steadily started dating and having sex with men. Very actively and somewhere in the vicinity of 7-10 FWBs for the next 2 years.

At 21 she officially made me a cuckold! After an a very active 2 years of going out several nights a week with many different men, she decided to settle for one guy. She got a boyfriend, they got their own place together, and she moved out for over a year and a half. After that, I experienced denial, humiliation in the sense that others got preference over me, she no longer tried as hard to hide dating other men and people knew that she saw other men including her whole family knowing. She got off birth control when she became exclusive with her boyfriend and also changed her overall appearance. Dressed sexier, more he's, dressed, hair and nails she was just overall more.on top of her looks and fitness.

Here I am over a decade later wishing that I could continue where I left off. Wishing another woman (my girlfriend) would cuck me as well

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:14 pm

I was 61 when I became a cuckold. It was really more of a stag and vixen thing at first but quickly became a cuckold situation. Over the years it has become more intense as my sexual abilities have become less and less. Now 70, my wife is still horny most of the time and is seeing about four different men right now. Over the past 11 years she has been with well over 50 different men. I’m now in chastity and our marriage has shifted to a pretty much female led relationship. I am retired from my former job now but still healthy and active but she has had a full hall pass to pursue sex with other men for years now. Our marriage is great as far as our relationship. I am more in love with her than ever after 51 years of marriage and I give her oral pleasure several times a week sometimes twice a day. I’m just chaste most of the time and I’m very comfortable with it. Her men are all younger than her.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:15 am

Always had fantasies about my girlfriend/s enjoying the affection of some other guy, but nothing ever came of it.

Started exclusively dating my now wife when she was 16 and I was 18. Married at 20/22 and she took her first lover 5 years later. It was her private affair, for months until I figured it out. After much denial, she gave it up. The lying and deception in the face of what I knew and discovered nearly destroyed our marriage. We finally had a "sit down" with an honest and open discussion. The result was, she could continue the relationship, as long as she was completely honest with me concerning all of the details. No more lying, no more deception, just full disclosure. That agreement was made nearly 50 years ago and she has been faithful to it. There have been 5 other lovers in her life since then

So I was 27 when I was a confirmed cuck.