A virtual cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newaussiecuck
Pervert

Re: A virtual cuckold?

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:13 am

NAC - The workplace I spent the longest time at, nearly 20 years, the crew chief was exactly like this to a 'T'. Then we ended up with a new manager above him and he was as bad or even worse. I, and a bunch of others, got layed off and it was almost a relief to go.
Yes I understand that psychopaths are over-represented amongst upper management in companies. Their ability to step on those around and under them on the way to the top while feeling no remorse (because they can't) and their love for controlling other people makes it easier and more appealing for them.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:21 pm

newaussiecuck wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

NAC - The workplace I spent the longest time at, nearly 20 years, the crew chief was exactly like this to a 'T'. Then we ended up with a new manager above him and he was as bad or even worse. I, and a bunch of others, got layed off and it was almost a relief to go.
Yes I understand that psychopaths are over-represented amongst upper management in companies. Their ability to step on those around and under them on the way to the top while feeling no remorse (because they can't) and their love for controlling other people makes it easier and more appealing for them.
NAC - As I have said to any former co-workers I have met, that if i find one these guys has died, I'll find his grave and piss on it.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:48 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:21 pm
newaussiecuck wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:08 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

NAC - As I have said to any former co-workers I have met, that if i find one these guys has died, I'll find his grave and piss on it.
I probably need to channel some of that energy, I still can't figure out why I'm not feeling that level of hatred after everything that's happened. Maybe a coping mechanism?

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:57 pm

The next round is on again, knew the quiet period wouldn't last.

"wife" seemed ok when I got home from work a bit later than usual (busy work week and heavy traffic). Dinner was still cooking and we agreed we'll eat later when I get back from the park. I spent a little longer than usual but not TOO crazy, Left home 6:50pm and returned 8:15pm (so about an hour in the park including travel time and getting in/out of the car etc). When I got home she had already started eating and I could already see in quite a mood. The rest of the night and morning was very frosty and she ended up getting up early while I was still getting ready and took the dog for a walk, so that I left an empty house and no chance to say goodbye etc. I think she was hoping I'd be freaked out and stay home from work or somthing but I didn't, I left as planned. We're also in the middle of a big event so I couldn't stay home without repercussions. I don't think it's a stretch to say it's too big of a coincidence to be pulling this shit right now when she knows it's an important work time. I think she would be happy if I somehow got fired.

I could sense it was coming. In the morning that day or night before, I mentioned that I didn't need to take lunch yesterday as they were providing pizzas at work for lunch. Her response waa "Oh lucky you", dripping with sarcasm. It's a classic narcisist trait to be so distainful when something good happens to you. I've learned to mostly keep good news to myself as much as possible, along with bad news.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:52 pm

Thinking more, the timing is pefect to pull this crap right now. Busy work period for me leading into a long weekend with 3 days of having me home and away from work with no escape.

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:51 am

How is it going down under? Have you pulled the plug?

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:19 pm

You are married to someone who is mentally unstable and you have spent 2 years of this dead end marriage on here spinning in circles. You are not a Virtual Cuckold like the thread title claims. You are halfway down a Rabbit Hole that leads absolutely no where. Grow a pair. Was the girl in the park from the Philippines? Wake up, move on and book a flight.