Extreme Cuckold Fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
tito123177
Trainable

Re: Extreme Cuckold Fantasy

Unread post by tito123177 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:43 pm

Thank you for your kind words! I agree that not everything is for everyone, Including my extreme scenarios which a lot I have actually lived in the past.

I think there's different types of humiliation, some where words are not necessary. Doesn't need to be spoken and everyone knows about it.

My pleasure derives from jealousy and surrender which to an extent can qualify as humiliation. Just not the type where some guy is telling me to put his dick in my mouth or put on some panties... Nothing degrading.

My humiliation is more of the type where he knows that he took my woman entirely for himself and can do whatever she allows him to do to her and I have zero say in it. Having zero control as another man seduces, courts/dates, fucks, shows off, and ultimately takes my woman right before my eyes. The second portion of it is my woman actually voluntarily giving herself to another man and expressing preference for the other man.

Neither of them need to be degrading or condescending to me. All they have to do is continue with the seamless transition that my woman makes from being mine to ultimately becoming his without hiding it, without holding back, and without having to lie about wanting to be his.

My ex did a very smooth transition that I didn't even feel or notice until it was all said and done. Every single day she became more and more his and it was so minimal that it took probably 2 years before it fully felt like he was the main man. She also let me know once she felt that he was her primary man and she felt more his than mine, this is probably the moment where I felt the most humiliation. She didn't do it in a bad nasty way or anything though, more along the lines of telling me that she felt he was her partner now and preferred to continue being his to see where things went and hoped that I was okay continuing with her being more permanent and exclusive with him.

I'm sure I was redundant as all hell and probably repeated myself over and over but it's a topic that gets to me, especially after having lived it for years. Hope it answered your question but if not, feel free to pm.
I totally agree on how you think, I like the type of unspoken humillation that you mention, the idea of my wife having a steady boyfriend that share an intimate bond where she surrenders totally to him, letting herself go with no limits of any kind. I don't like the degrading part of sucking his dick, they calling me inferior or something else, I find that too cheesy for me, maybe it works with other couples but I prefer the subtle humillation, the more extreme the more arousing for me.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:59 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:18 am

I see. I think it's great that you made it abundantly clear she is free to do as she pleases. It seems like you don't push the issue very much and would rather let it develop naturally at her own pace. And thanks, I'll look for that thread!

Yea for sure man! I try not to bring it up, I actually try to avoid it because sometimes I'll get really hot and worked up talking about it and I don't want to make her think that I'm giving all the freedom while I'm hot and horny not do I want her to feel pressured.

Instead, I would prefer for things to happen organically. Ideally we anticipate her meeting guys when we go out on the weekends. We've discussed me giving her space when we go to clubs so she can dance and be approached, when at bars, step away from her and give another man an opportunity to approach her. The idea is to give her the reason to want to do it, let there be a man that can actually spike her interest into the lifestyle.

At that point she'll meet someone who'll strike up a fun conversation, is attractive, and will actually make her remember " hey, wait a minute... I am technically single and can give him my number" and in no time she has a text messaging buddy who she talks to daily, then suddenly they're planning to meet at that same bar for drinks again, and in no time she is suddenly telling me she is sleeping over that cute guys house. She just needs inspiration and reassurance without pestering her or throwing her onto other men.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:32 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:59 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:18 am

I see. I think it's great that you made it abundantly clear she is free to do as she pleases. It seems like you don't push the issue very much and would rather let it develop naturally at her own pace. And thanks, I'll look for that thread!

Yea for sure man! I try not to bring it up, I actually try to avoid it because sometimes I'll get really hot and worked up talking about it and I don't want to make her think that I'm giving all the freedom while I'm hot and horny not do I want her to feel pressured.

Instead, I would prefer for things to happen organically. Ideally we anticipate her meeting guys when we go out on the weekends. We've discussed me giving her space when we go to clubs so she can dance and be approached, when at bars, step away from her and give another man an opportunity to approach her. The idea is to give her the reason to want to do it, let there be a man that can actually spike her interest into the lifestyle.

At that point she'll meet someone who'll strike up a fun conversation, is attractive, and will actually make her remember " hey, wait a minute... I am technically single and can give him my number" and in no time she has a text messaging buddy who she talks to daily, then suddenly they're planning to meet at that same bar for drinks again, and in no time she is suddenly telling me she is sleeping over that cute guys house. She just needs inspiration and reassurance without pestering her or throwing her onto other men.
Until now, I've always felt like there was somewhat of a need to give nudges in the "right" direction. Now, you've opened my eyes to another possibility. The idea of letting things progress naturally at her own pace so that when it does finally happen, she will be maximally comfortable and truly want it, purely for herself and not to satisfy some kink of mine. She will find her own "right" direction, and I will merely be along for the ride as a spectator. That will almost certainly lead to a stronger bond between her and her new boyfriend. The downside to this approach is that it may take much longer for anything very spicy to happen, depending on how active she intends to be in her pursuit of a new relationship, so to that, I applaud your unwavering patience. Thanks for the great conversation!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:58 pm

That is definitely the way that I see best. Zero pressure. I learned that with my first gf, I was very pushy in the beginning and always would bore her talking about it. Eventually I just learned to shut up and know that the seed had been planted over and over repeatedly.

Months and months passed without me saying one word and one day out of nowhere, a little plant begin to grow from that seed. She came home and told me that a very cute customer hit on her and asked her if she would like to hangout with him and watch a movie at his new place. She excitedly took his number and told him she would check her schedule. That night she came home with this little cheesy smirk and asked me if I still had that fantasy of mine and if the offer was still on the table. My dick went from liquid to solid in 0.00000001 nanoseconds and immediately told her that it was definitely on the table and she could go hang out with him if she wanted to!

He was scheduled to pick up his order in 2 days so she decided to sleep on it and wait until he went back to her store where she gave him the answer in person.

Let's just say that he made her a hot girlfriend minutes after walking into his door and he made her a hot gf for good. Once he got the ball rolling, she never stopped going out with men. I dropped her off at his place, picked her up 3-4 hours later when she was done and before driving off from his place I asked her to tell me the details of her encounter. I could hear the excitement in her voice and how much she loved the sex.

As I began driving, I decided to ask if she would like to see him again and she shouted YES that she would love to see him again, and again. So I abruptly pulled over and told her to call him and tell him that she is still horny and she is on her way back. She was surprised and said "Now? Tonight??" He of course agreed and in 5 minutes I was dropping her off at his door step for round two where my girlfriend spent another hour or 2 after having initially spent over 3 hours with him earlier.

Let's just say that I began dropping her off and picking her up so frequently from his house that in no time I actually got to meet him and he was a real cool guy. We all knew he was fuckin the living brains out of her but it was never talked about other than me taking her to him and then sometimes coming in and hanging out for a minute with him while she got dressed and freshened up. I loved it and loved that it all happened organically without pushing her.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:32 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:58 pm
That is definitely the way that I see best. Zero pressure. I learned that with my first gf, I was very pushy in the beginning and always would bore her talking about it. Eventually I just learned to shut up and know that the seed had been planted over and over repeatedly.

Months and months passed without me saying one word and one day out of nowhere, a little plant begin to grow from that seed. She came home and told me that a very cute customer hit on her and asked her if she would like to hangout with him and watch a movie at his new place. She excitedly took his number and told him she would check her schedule. That night she came home with this little cheesy smirk and asked me if I still had that fantasy of mine and if the offer was still on the table. My dick went from liquid to solid in 0.00000001 nanoseconds and immediately told her that it was definitely on the table and she could go hang out with him if she wanted to!

He was scheduled to pick up his order in 2 days so she decided to sleep on it and wait until he went back to her store where she gave him the answer in person.

Let's just say that he made her a hot girlfriend minutes after walking into his door and he made her a hot gf for good. Once he got the ball rolling, she never stopped going out with men. I dropped her off at his place, picked her up 3-4 hours later when she was done and before driving off from his place I asked her to tell me the details of her encounter. I could hear the excitement in her voice and how much she loved the sex.

As I began driving, I decided to ask if she would like to see him again and she shouted YES that she would love to see him again, and again. So I abruptly pulled over and told her to call him and tell him that she is still horny and she is on her way back. She was surprised and said "Now? Tonight??" He of course agreed and in 5 minutes I was dropping her off at his door step for round two where my girlfriend spent another hour or 2 after having initially spent over 3 hours with him earlier.

Let's just say that I began dropping her off and picking her up so frequently from his house that in no time I actually got to meet him and he was a real cool guy. We all knew he was fuckin the living brains out of her but it was never talked about other than me taking her to him and then sometimes coming in and hanging out for a minute with him while she got dressed and freshened up. I loved it and loved that it all happened organically without pushing her.
Oh wow, incredibly hot experience! Did they fuck on the first date or was there a slower buildup? I think I might pursue this method once I start dating soon. Plant the seed once, let her know it's okay, and then never mention it again until she asks or acts on it herself.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:47 pm

Yes the first (date) night I dropped her off to hangout and get to know him is the night he spent hours dominating my very willing girlfriend. Left her cheesy and craving more which she very happily agreed to let me take her back the minute I picked her up.

It's a good method to not be pushy. Just give light reminders every few months. Dreams can be good ice breakers or reminders of your fantasy.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:08 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:47 pm
Yes the first (date) night I dropped her off to hangout and get to know him is the night he spent hours dominating my very willing girlfriend. Left her cheesy and craving more which she very happily agreed to let me take her back the minute I picked her up.

It's a good method to not be pushy. Just give light reminders every few months. Dreams can be good ice breakers or reminders of your fantasy.
Oh wow, quite the introduction to the lifestyle! And thanks for the tip!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:47 am

toreaddave wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:08 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

It was wonderful, he continued to fuck her and frequently for a few years until she found a boyfriend and settled with him. She went to live with her boyfriend and was faithful to him. Her fuck buddies got cut off and I got cut off, all for this guy who managed to take my girlfriend and completely make her his and take her to live with him

OF course that once that inevitable break up came, he moved out and she kept the apartment, which resulted in an insane influx of all her previously cut off fuck buddies swarming in and overwhelming her for weeks after her break up. I was cut off a little longer than her fuck buddies only because they all took priority and so many back to back left her incredibly sore and worn out. They all loved that she had her own place and she clearly loved having different men sleeping over in her bed several nights a week. The neighbors must have thought that she was a sex worker with how many different men came and went (no pun intended) into her [apartment]

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:10 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:47 am
toreaddave wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

It was wonderful, he continued to fuck her and frequently for a few years until she found a boyfriend and settled with him. She went to live with her boyfriend and was faithful to him. Her fuck buddies got cut off and I got cut off, all for this guy who managed to take my girlfriend and completely make her his and take her to live with him

OF course that once that inevitable break up came, he moved out and she kept the apartment, which resulted in an insane influx of all her previously cut off fuck buddies swarming in and overwhelming her for weeks after her break up. I was cut off a little longer than her fuck buddies only because they all took priority and so many back to back left her incredibly sore and worn out. They all loved that she had her own place and she clearly loved having different men sleeping over in her bed several nights a week. The neighbors must have thought that she was a sex worker with how many different men came and went (no pun intended) into her [apartment]
"came and went into her [apartment]" LOL nice. In my opinion, her moving in to live with him is one of the most extreme (and hottest) scenarios possible, only outside of a full breakup. How did that conversation come about and how do it go?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:21 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:10 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

"came and went into her [apartment]" LOL nice. In my opinion, her moving in to live with him is one of the most extreme (and hottest) scenarios possible, only outside of a full breakup. How did that conversation come about and how do it go?
It was talked about for many years prior to it happening, mostly pillow talks and discussing ideas of hot stuff I read on the Internet. We both thought it was extreme but real hot. She never agreed to it but she said one day she'd go live with another man and make me watch her belong to someone else for a while.

Then It came without warning. She accepted to be his girlfriend and LITERALLY the following Monday evening after work she told me the news that she had signed a 12 month lease for an apartment and that she was moving with her boyfriend on Friday after work. She asked me to help, I gathered 2 other buddies who helped me move my girlfriend into her new apartment. Literally 12 fuckin months! The crazy part is that she loved her privacy and ability to have her guy friends visit her and spend the night with her so much (unlike when we lived together) that she surprised me by telling me that she extended for another 6 months and without consulting with me. She knew she didn't need to ask and things went as she wished so she had me wait another half year for her while she slept with several different men throughout the week.

Yes, I would repeat that situation again and would gladly accept it as a semi permanent situation where my gf / lives solo in her bachelorette pad so that she can live up the single life without my interference.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:50 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:21 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:10 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

It was talked about for many years prior to it happening, mostly pillow talks and discussing ideas of hot stuff I read on the Internet. We both thought it was extreme but real hot. She never agreed to it but she said one day she'd go live with another man and make me watch her belong to someone else for a while.

Then It came without warning. She accepted to be his girlfriend and LITERALLY the following Monday evening after work she told me the news that she had signed a 12 month lease for an apartment and that she was moving with her boyfriend on Friday after work. She asked me to help, I gathered 2 other buddies who helped me move my girlfriend into her new apartment. Literally 12 fuckin months! The crazy part is that she loved her privacy and ability to have her guy friends visit her and spend the night with her so much (unlike when we lived together) that she surprised me by telling me that she extended for another 6 months and without consulting with me. She knew she didn't need to ask and things went as she wished so she had me wait another half year for her while she slept with several different men throughout the week.

Yes, I would repeat that situation again and would gladly accept it as a semi permanent situation where my gf / lives solo in her bachelorette pad so that she can live up the single life without my interference.
Wow, it's pretty rare that someone moves in with a new partner THAT quickly! Did your two buddies know what was going on? Also, how come just "semi" permanent?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:15 pm

They had known each other for almost a year and he had become her exclusive sex partner over the course of that Summer. He would pick her up 2 to 4 nights a week during summer and would go park his truck in a lonely parking lot and fuck her in it and eventually they became more adventurous and started fuckin my gf bent over the hood with her pants/shorts completely wrapped around her ankles and until he finished inside her.

My buddies did not know but one time one of their African friends (not American) visited my gf and he ended in bed with her so I suspect my buddies may know but never said anything.

Semi permanent because I am also factoring her living with a boyfriend not just solo but I feel that her living solo would result in a man eventually moving in with her. So I can't just dive in completely. I need to feel safe so I prefer gradual increments. I've already surpassed the 18 month mark in the past so if I were to start this again, 18 months would possibly be a good starting duration.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:33 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:15 pm
They had known each other for almost a year and he had become her exclusive sex partner over the course of that Summer. He would pick her up 2 to 4 nights a week during summer and would go park his truck in a lonely parking lot and fuck her in it and eventually they became more adventurous and started fuckin my gf bent over the hood with her pants/shorts completely wrapped around her ankles and until he finished inside her.

My buddies did not know but one time one of their African friends (not American) visited my gf and he ended in bed with her so I suspect my buddies may know but never said anything.

Semi permanent because I am also factoring her living with a boyfriend not just solo but I feel that her living solo would result in a man eventually moving in with her. So I can't just dive in completely. I need to feel safe so I prefer gradual increments. I've already surpassed the 18 month mark in the past so if I were to start this again, 18 months would possibly be a good starting duration.
Oh I see, I misunderstood how long she knew him before agreeing to move in together. Very sexy adventures! And I see, thanks for all the detailed replies. Your story is truly fascinating.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:36 pm

About a "trial separation" ....,....
There have been times when we used the "we have a trial separation" as a reason for my wife living with a BF and being seen a lot in pubic together.
The was highly erotic for me as they openly dated in public.... with people of course assuming that they were steady sex partners.
The best scenario was when my wife and a great BF would possessively start to live together to the point where I would actually "surrender" my wife to him for as long as they wanted to stay / live together.
I would then be considered just a friend of theirs....whenever I visited them which was as often as they would allow.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

bjn1
Virgin

Unread post by bjn1 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:32 pm

CuckMan999 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:15 am
One of my more extreme cuckolding fantasies is for my wife to insist on a trial separation where I become her friend-zoned sugar daddy slave and devoted provider. During the separation I would put her up in a nice hotel or temporary corporate living condo, take her on shopping sprees, massage her feet when her lover is out, do her laundry and dry cleaning, buy her groceries, beg her to take me back, pamper her in every way, while she lives with her steady lover/boyfriend and teases me about all of the great sex he gives her, and threatens to leave me for him if I don’t continue to worship her. I could even wash her boyfriend’s car, do his laundry and dry cleaning, thank him for pleasing my wife in ways that never could, buy him gifts to give to my wife without her knowing, shadow them when they are out on dates and pay their bar and meal tabs. When she finally takes me back after several weeks or months, I take her back on her terms where she gets to keep her boyfriend and put extreme limitations on the intimacy that I am allowed to have ywith her while her boyfriends gets to have her in any way he wishes.

Has anyone ever considered something like this?

I am NOT looking for advice please, just looking to exchange ideas about this type of scenario with like minded people.
YES. I often fantasized abt this, I am kinda like this fantasy but I am very scared abt the possibility of the fantasy happen IRL.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:23 pm

Me and my gf have always said that if we were to try this and if she were to get pregnant from another man, that we would keep it. She has confessed that she wants another man's baby and I've told her that its my ultimate dream as well

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:57 pm

My wife and i had this fantasy a few years ago . She wondered what it would have been like had we started earlier without kids. At the time i traveled a bit for business and we thought what if we pretended to have a sepertion so she could date openly. It just did not seem practical though.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:20 pm

Janes Husband wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:57 pm
My wife and i had this fantasy a few years ago . She wondered what it would have been like had we started earlier without kids. At the time i traveled a bit for business and we thought what if we pretended to have a sepertion so she could date openly. It just did not seem practical though.
Yeah we actually considered the same idea. It's tough to pull off it really is but god we want it like no other

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:01 pm

Yeah but, sometimes it can be much easier than other times.
If a couple into this has to move for whatever reason, perhaps it can be in another nearby town.
This way, most no one will know you two and you will be free to do whatever.
People will assume that your wife and her BF are the couple ...and you are just their friend.... if you all live together.
Your wife and her BF can even share a bedroom.and you can frequently hear them fuck.
This can be the ultimate set up for many into this life style where you freely give you wife to anther man in most every way but legally
Since you al live together all live together, you can often hear them fuck and your wife orgasms,

You become a completely broken willing cuckold and seek ways to exposed your wife with her BF in pubic
Your sex life evolves to live vicarious though their sex life.

It all depends how much a couple really wants all this.
As the proverb says.......
"Where there's a will, there's a way" :)
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:30 am

Tito, you said:
We have lived together for 15 years. A few years ago, she said she might fall in love with someone she dated and move in with him. She said if that happened, she would stay in touch like two girlfriends and tell me all about their sex life.
Would love to hear more of conversations you have had on this subject! And any moves on either your or her part, to make this a reality...

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:18 pm

I wrote it down in our long fantasy story which my wife loved extremely.

General plot:
Place: Naturist Village Cap d'Agde, France.
My wife was fallen in love with a very handsome guy.
The relationship: I became their extreme cuckold.

An extremely shortened part of this fantasy story.
After some days, we would have a dinner together.
Before leaving his apartment, he suggested to fuck my mouth.
My wife added she wanted to watch him cumming into my mouth.
He took my head and fucked my mouth while they were kissing.
After he came, my wife told me to keep his cum in my mouth till the moment she would tell me to swallow.

We all were nude under our clothing.
My wife with a blouse that covered her nipples hardly.
He unfastened the top button, to let expose them even more easily.

In this condition we went to the restaurant.
What normally it would have costed 10 minutes to get there, now it costed much more time.
I didn't exist anymore and witnessed how he caressed bare bottoms and breasts.
Many times they stopped to kiss.

At the restaurant they were cuddling and kissing.
When the waiter asked us what to drink, I couldn't answer because of the cum in my mouth.
My wife answered for me.
"Please, my husband want to drink a white wine."
The waiter was clearly surprised with this answer.

After the drinks arrived my wife asked her lover if it was time now to let me swallow his cum.
Not after he will make a promise to put my dick into your ass when we are at home, he answered.
I could only nod yes.........
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:29 am

hwc wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:30 am
Tito, you said:
We have lived together for 15 years. A few years ago, she said she might fall in love with someone she dated and move in with him. She said if that happened, she would stay in touch like two girlfriends and tell me all about their sex life.
Would love to hear more of conversations you have had on this subject! And any moves on either your or her part, to make this a reality...
It wasn't me who said that but would love to do so, I would help her pack up and drive her to his place, then I will unpack all her stuff while they watch a movie cuddling, I would be aroused all the time while I do it, then when I finish we will kiss and tell her to have fun with her new man, ideally she would live with him 1 months.at first, then we will talk about it if she wants to extend that time, to eventually 1 year, she will text me daily to tell me all the things they do, and send me pics and videos of them living as a couple and also fucking. Sometimes I will visit them and act as a friend, I will not be allowed to touch her, we may go out the 3 of us and I will be the third wheel, walking behind them carrying all the bags and drive them around, in the restaurant they will sit together while I wait in the car eating there, like a hamburger or something.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:57 am

hwc wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:30 am
Tito, you said:
Hwc, you already know that this is exactly what I also lived for 18 months. After I helped my ex pack and move into her new apartment with her new boyfriend, the following 18 months resulted in me becoming one of those friends that were like one of the girlfriends. Phone calls and text messages while her boyfriend was putting her to bed well fucked and full of his cum every night. As her bff I would hear about it the next day. After they split and she would have FWBs sleep over, our next day bff phone talks would consist of her telling me which fuck buddy slept over the night before, what heels and lingerie she wore to greet him at the door, and what he did to her all night before falling asleep together. I was like her trusted girlfriend for 18 months and got hear all the fun details of her sex life away from me.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:23 am

I have had incest relationship with sisters, brother in laws but have fantasy of my sister in law ( brothers wife) doing cuckold fuck with me. She is small - 5 ft or so and slim. She has small boobs. I imagine that she would like big white cock in her pussy. I saw my brother masturbating when he went on holiday. When he settled in the hotel he was masturbating and sister in law was taping. After the trip he showed the family the visit but by mistake had his wanking in. As soon as it came on all I did was look at his cock. It was small. Since then I have been fantasising how I can get her to be with me. She is ethnic so would love bigger white cock. My imagination is that my brother and I would have drinks and weed. I will persuade her to have some. We start dancing and I dance close to her. I have 3 sum mfm video and we are watching that and dancing. She says that the man has big cock. My brother also says the same. I say I can arrange a friend to come. We are horny and in the mood. I touch my brothers cock and he touches mine. We suck each other. By then my friend arrives. We all get doped and without saying she becomes easy. My brother takes her top off. I and he suck her tits. My friend takes his pants off. I see the reaction on my sister in laws face. She just keeps looking at it. It’s probably twice the size of me and my brother put together. She touches the cock slowly and starts looks at my brother and when he nods his head she starts sucking. She is not able to get the cock fully in but keeps sucking. I ask her to lie and I lick her pussy which is wet. She is uncontrollable and keeps saying please put it in. When my friend tries to penetrate it’s not easy. I get gel and he puts on his cock and in the pussy. Slowly he puts in a bit and takes out and more. She opens her legs wide to make room. When he is fully in and going in and out she wraps her leg around and holds him tight. She says in Hindi that this is the best fuck she has had. Both my brother and I are wanking our little cocks while she is fucked. This is just my fantasy but hope it may come true

RogFran
Prepubescent

Unread post by RogFran » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:51 am

To have her getting pregnant by another man