Extreme Cuckold Fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
qwertyuio
Virgin

Re: Extreme Cuckold Fantasy

Unread post by qwertyuio » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:17 am

I lived through something similar, only it wasn't my wife. It was a gf I dated for a short while, who honestly might have been using me for money from the start. But she left me for her previous bf and I continued to fund her and was her bitch for over a year because I was so attached to her that it beat not having her in my life.

CuckMan999
Virgin

Unread post by CuckMan999 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:05 am

@querty That can be hot. Did you enjoy it? Did she tease you in any way? Did her ex/new-bf tease you?

CuckMan999
Virgin

Unread post by CuckMan999 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:05 am

@querty That can be hot. Did you enjoy it? Did she tease you in any way? Did her ex/new-bf tease you?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:48 pm

This:

Jezza:

"What about this… Wife and boyfriend become so attached that he comes and asks you if he can marry her. You approve, she accepts and becomes engaged to him (whilst still married to you). Nothing is imminent, so there is plenty of time for You to help them plan the big day and all the legalities such as your divorce that will need to happen. You know and accet that all this will happen, but there are a few years to go through, she is excited and as her husband you have to support and encourage the process"

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:47 am

hwc wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:48 pm
This:

Jezza:

"What about this… Wife and boyfriend become so attached that he comes and asks you if he can marry her. You approve, she accepts and becomes engaged to him (whilst still married to you). Nothing is imminent, so there is plenty of time for You to help them plan the big day and all the legalities such as your divorce that will need to happen. You know and accet that all this will happen, but there are a few years to go through, she is excited and as her husband you have to support and encourage the process"
Now that's intense... I don't know if I could ever agree to that. My preference would be to either let her go live with her other man or let him move in with us and watch him become her primary right in front of me. Tried the first scenario already and would definitely do it again but would be very open to let a man move in with us to take over and let me watch as she gives herself more and more to him.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:32 pm

A VERY interesting thread!

Troilus

Duke
Prepubescent

Unread post by Duke » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:42 am

I did something similar to this with an ex, we where engaged and where going to tell everyone that we where taking a break so she could get knocked up by her ex ( we are a white couple and he was black) I got put on condom only sex, while I had to keep track and schedule dates and provide transportation and motel rooms. He lived a little over an hour from us. We had him sign a sperm donors agreement. She did get knocked up but miscarried a few months in. It was incredible hot. I wish it would have worked out, I thought about writing a story about it and putting it in the library!

viacostein
Prepubescent

Unread post by viacostein » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:55 am

Duke wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:42 am
I did something similar to this with an ex, we where engaged and where going to tell everyone that we where taking a break so she could get knocked up by her ex ( we are a white couple and he was black) I got put on condom only sex, while I had to keep track and schedule dates and provide transportation and motel rooms. He lived a little over an hour from us. We had him sign a sperm donors agreement. She did get knocked up but miscarried a few months in. It was incredible hot. I wish it would have worked out, I thought about writing a story about it and putting it in the library!
Thats very hot, my fantasy is similar. Want to get married and for my wife to get pregnant by other men.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:21 pm

Duke wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:42 am
That is amazingly stimulating to my cuck tendencies.

I am very sure I could never have done what you did when I was that age. And the option is well past me now. But I did consider marrying a divorced woman with a wonderful child with whom I still keep contact, so I don't see any real emotional reasons concerning the child not to do it.

But there is something so hot about doing all the work so your so can get fucked my another man. If my wife agreed to take on a lover, I would love find at guy for her. Pregnancy takes it over the top.

Sorry for the loss of your unborn child. We went through a miscarriage too.

I love these extreme stories.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:32 am

I don't how to fit these 3 together just yet. Wife pregnant showing in a wedding dress, on Christmas or New Years

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:02 am

Thought I'd bump this one up to see if anyone else has anything to contribute!

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:51 am

Because of this thread I added the separation trial to my fantasy list, I want my wife to go live with her boyfriend for some time, at first we would try a month, later add more and more time, little by little, to finally achieve one year of separation, I would go visit them and act as a friend, I'll wait in the living room while they make love (with creampie of course), they would act fully as a couple all the time, saying things to each other like "babe", "honey" etc., she would tell her friends that we divorced and she is now living with her new boyfriend.

Some more extreme fantasy is that I want us to ACTUALLY get a divorce and they getting oficially married, so I can be completely and truly replaced, the idea of my wife actually getting married to other superior man and me accepting it makes me so horny, this last thing I think it will remain as a fantasy, but makes me horny anyway, I don't know why.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:33 pm

The following is my extreme cuckold fantasy. I have a big fetish for both cuckolding and BDSM. Please be warned that it may be on the extreme side and may be disturbing to some. It is fantasy and many parts are unrealistic. Nevertheless, maybe someone on here might share similar fantasies and get a kick out of this.

I am a virgin (real).

I start dating a cute, innocent girl who is also a virgin.

We have non-penetrative sex, no blowjobs.

We become more comfortable with sex.

I disclose my cuckold fetish, she is interested, and we continue to fantasize about it, but we never act on it.

A few years into our relationship, we buy a house together, and I propose.

On our wedding night, I surprise her with a very attractive, dominant bull and a 1-inch metal chastity cage.

I propose a pussyfree cuckold marriage and to have the bull consummate our marriage in my place.

The main rules include permanent chastity in which I will remain a virgin for life, no sexual touching aside from cum cleanup with only my mouth, no seeing her naked or in revealing clothes (a blindfold is required when applicable), but fully-clothed hugging/hand holding/kissing of her forehead/hand/feet are allowed only if granted permission by both him and her.

After some thinking, she accepts, she locks the cage on me, and I hold her hands as he takes her virginity, ending the night with a creampie.

I lick her clean of his cum, savoring the taste of her newfound sexuality as she falls asleep in his arms in our marital bed.

I retreat to the guest room where I struggle to fall asleep as the realization of what just happened and all of what’s to come in the future begins to sink in.

This will be the last time I will ever get to see her beautiful naked body again.

The next day, to symbolize my dedication to our new life, I get my wedding band converted into a Prince Albert piercing to secure my cage once and for all.

To remove the need for shaving, I get laser hair removal on my genitals.

Now, there is no longer a need to ever remove my cage, as cleaning can be done through the metal bars, and shaving is a thing of the past.

She locks me up one last time, gives my tiny caged penis its first and last kiss, and throws the keys away once and for all.

She continues with the same bull, becomes submissive, and falls in love.

She becomes pregnant, and we decide to keep it.

He moves in and permanently takes my place in the master bedroom.

I am hence demoted to the guest room, with not a real bed, but a large dog bed, just barely large enough for me.

I now only eat and drink out of a dog bowl, albeit still human food, but often mixed or fully replaced with their cum and piss.

I may only address him as master/sir and her as mistress/madam.

I work hard to support both of them while they stay home and fuck all day and spend my hard-earned money on expensive luxuries.

I pay for everything, do all the housework, raise their children, and clean up cum, while they focus on making more creampies and babies.

I thank him after every session for fucking and breeding my wife.

If he is feeling generous, he will allow me to be in the same room to listen only, as I am blindfolded to respect the no-nudity rule.

If he is feeling extra generous, he will allow me to participate by licking/kissing their feet, rimming them, being pegged by my wife, or being fucked by him, blindfolded as usual

I am edged many times daily with a vibrator and dildo to ensure constant heightened arousal, but never allowed any orgasm, and milked daily to ensure optimal prostate health.

Accidental orgasms result in painful punishments, such as CBT, figging, whipping, etc.

On special occasions, such as my birthday or anniversary, I am treated with being allowed to fuck my wife with a strapon, still blindfolded as usual of course.

I buy her new lingerie whenever she wants, but I never get to see her in them.

He treats my dearly beloved wife as nothing more than his living sex toy, yet she can’t help but keep falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

He makes her get many piercings: labia chastity, clitoral, nipples, navel, back dimples, tongue, nose, lip, and ears.

When going out, he parades her around with extremely slutty outfits, including micro skirts, no panties, sheer tops, etc.

Like me, he also keeps her highly aroused at all times, locking a vibrating dildo inside her pussy whenever he’s not actively using her.

He also keeps both of us buttplugged 24/7, only allowing removal if not in use.

My buttplug increases in size over time until I cannot physically take any larger.

Her buttplug is fixed to a size slightly smaller than his cock so that her ass stays tight for him to fuck.

He makes her get breast implants, I pay for them, but I never get to enjoy them.

He makes us get matching collars and permanent tattoos right above our genitals: she gets “[BULL’S NAME]’S SLUT” and I get “[WIFE’S NAME]’S CUCK”.

Finally, they feminize me: breast implants, permanent laser hair removal, piercings, girly pink panties, heels, painted nails, lipstick, makeup, perfume, long hair, and French maid uniforms to be worn 24/7.

In public, I am made to wear similarly slutty outfits as my wife.

No hormonal changes are made to ensure I remain fundamentally male and that my brain chemistry is not changed in a way that reduces my sense of humiliation.

He completely replaces me sexually, emotionally, and in every aspect of her life.

To her, he is everything, and I am nothing.

He successfully transforms my innocent virgin wife into his ideal breeding slut and me into their feminized pussyfree virgin cuck.

My wife, the love of my life and the woman of my dreams, belongs completely to another man in every way but on paper…and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:23 pm

I find a lot of those points hot and willing to adapt to them but I don't do humiliation, sissification, man on man actually, nor accept objects in my anus.

I would settle letting the other man move in with us, and slowly work his magic until he completely takes over my role as her partner. Initially we would share her under the same roof but with every day that passes by I back off more and more so that he can start moving forward. Little by little he'll fuck her more, take her on dates more, spend more time together, I'll have to work during her vacation so he can go with her and eventually the three of us all naturally begin acknowledging him more as her partner and me as the friend.

I wouldn't want or accept to be fucked by him, pegged by her, caged up by them, turned into a sissy, or disrespected in anyway. I would however be accepting of them publicly becoming a couple and not hiding it, her acting like a complete slut with him in public, her getting plastic surgery, piercings, changing up her style, willing to respect her decision save her womb for him, I would be willing to live as the cuckold friend with this couple under the same roof. I get love and affection from her and intimacy as well but only as means to keep her and I in love and connected but in reality the 3 of us know that she is completely his woman. She would remind me that she is his when or after her and I have our reconnecting love sessions. She will tell me that she loves me and enjoyed reconnecting with me but gently reminds me that she is completely his despite our intimate times together.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:08 am

Tito said:
Because of this thread I added the separation trial to my fantasy list, I want my wife to go live with her boyfriend for some time, at first we would try a month, later add more and more time, little by little, to finally achieve one year of separation, I would go visit them and act as a friend, I'll wait in the living room while they make love (with creampie of course), they would act fully as a couple all the time, saying things to each other like "babe", "honey" etc., she would tell her friends that we divorced and she is now living with her new boyfriend.

Some more extreme fantasy is that I want us to ACTUALLY get a divorce and they getting oficially married, so I can be completely and truly replaced, the idea of my wife actually getting married to other superior man and me accepting it makes me so horny, this last thing I think it will remain as a fantasy, but makes me horny anyway, I don't know why.
Would love to hear what others think of this...

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:10 am

Tito, you said:

"Some more extreme fantasy is that I want us to ACTUALLY get a divorce and they getting oficially married, so I can be completely and truly replaced, the idea of my wife actually getting married to other superior man and me accepting it makes me so horny, this last thing I think it will remain as a fantasy, but makes me horny anyway, I don't know why."

Have you brought up this fantasy to your wife, with what conversation?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:13 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:23 pm
I find a lot of those points hot and willing to adapt to them but I don't do humiliation, sissification, man on man actually, nor accept objects in my anus.

I would settle letting the other man move in with us, and slowly work his magic until he completely takes over my role as her partner. Initially we would share her under the same roof but with every day that passes by I back off more and more so that he can start moving forward. Little by little he'll fuck her more, take her on dates more, spend more time together, I'll have to work during her vacation so he can go with her and eventually the three of us all naturally begin acknowledging him more as her partner and me as the friend.

I wouldn't want or accept to be fucked by him, pegged by her, caged up by them, turned into a sissy, or disrespected in anyway. I would however be accepting of them publicly becoming a couple and not hiding it, her acting like a complete slut with him in public, her getting plastic surgery, piercings, changing up her style, willing to respect her decision save her womb for him, I would be willing to live as the cuckold friend with this couple under the same roof. I get love and affection from her and intimacy as well but only as means to keep her and I in love and connected but in reality the 3 of us know that she is completely his woman. She would remind me that she is his when or after her and I have our reconnecting love sessions. She will tell me that she loves me and enjoyed reconnecting with me but gently reminds me that she is completely his despite our intimate times together.
Hi ucaneffher. First, I just want to say I'm a big fan of your posts, stories, and insights. Thanks for being such a big and active contributing member of this community! Now onto this post. Wow, you never fail to put incredibly sexy scenarios into words. And I can respect that everything is not for everyone. One thing I'm curious about is that you say you're not into humiliation. Maybe you've already said this somewhere among your many posts, but where do you derive your pleasure from your woman belonging to another man if not from the humiliation? Maybe our definitions of humiliation are different.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Just in response to toreaddave's last comment. Personally, Im not very much interested in humiliation. I wouldn't mind it, as a consequence of an activity, but it wouldn't be the emotion I was after creating. I would want to feel jealousy (extreme is better!) and angst. I would also want to stoke the emotions that the risk of losing a partner/wife would invoke.

This also defines the sort of stories I search out and enjoy the most. Stories where a husband pushes/encourages a loving wife to date, fall in love, spend all her time with a boyfriend, (NOT 'Bull') to the extent of risking the marriage, are the ones that make me delerious.
Last edited by hwc on Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:38 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:13 am
ucaneffher wrote:

Hi ucaneffher. First, I just want to say I'm a big fan of your posts, stories, and insights. Thanks for being such a big and active contributing member of this community! Now onto this post. Wow, you never fail to put incredibly sexy scenarios into words. And I can respect that everything is not for everyone. One thing I'm curious about is that you say you're not into humiliation. Maybe you've already said this somewhere among your many posts, but where do you derive your pleasure from your woman belonging to another man if not from the humiliation? Maybe our definitions of humiliation are different.
Thank you for your kind words! I agree that not everything is for everyone, Including my extreme scenarios which a lot I have actually lived in the past.

I think there's different types of humiliation, some where words are not necessary. Doesn't need to be spoken and everyone knows about it.

My pleasure derives from jealousy and surrender which to an extent can qualify as humiliation. Just not the type where some guy is telling me to put his dick in my mouth or put on some panties... Nothing degrading.

My humiliation is more of the type where he knows that he took my woman entirely for himself and can do whatever she allows him to do to her and I have zero say in it. Having zero control as another man seduces, courts/dates, fucks, shows off, and ultimately takes my woman right before my eyes. The second portion of it is my woman actually voluntarily giving herself to another man and expressing preference for the other man.

Neither of them need to be degrading or condescending to me. All they have to do is continue with the seamless transition that my woman makes from being mine to ultimately becoming his without hiding it, without holding back, and without having to lie about wanting to be his.

My ex did a very smooth transition that I didn't even feel or notice until it was all said and done. Every single day she became more and more his and it was so minimal that it took probably 2 years before it fully felt like he was the main man. She also let me know once she felt that he was her primary man and she felt more his than mine, this is probably the moment where I felt the most humiliation. She didn't do it in a bad nasty way or anything though, more along the lines of telling me that she felt he was her partner now and preferred to continue being his to see where things went and hoped that I was okay continuing with her being more permanent and exclusive with him.

I'm sure I was redundant as all hell and probably repeated myself over and over but it's a topic that gets to me, especially after having lived it for years. Hope it answered your question but if not, feel free to pm.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:22 pm

hwc wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:44 pm
Just in response to toreaddave's last comment. Personally, Im not very much interested humiliation. I wouldn't mind it, as a consequence of an activity, but it wouldn't be the emotion I was after creating. I would want to feel jealousy (extreme is better!) and angst. I would also want to stoke the emotions that the risk of losing a partner/wife would invoke.

This also defines the sort of stories I search out and enjoy the most. Stories where a husband pushes/encourages a loving wife to date, fall in love, spend all her time with a boyfriend, (NOT 'Bull') to the extent of risking the marriage, are the ones that make me delarious.
Ahh yes, that's the emotion I was looking for but couldn't find the word for. What you described is also what gets me off greatly too.
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:38 pm
toreaddave wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

Thank you for your kind words! I agree that not everything is for everyone, Including my extreme scenarios which a lot I have actually lived in the past.

I think there's different types of humiliation, some where words are not necessary. Doesn't need to be spoken and everyone knows about it.

My pleasure derives from jealousy and surrender which to an extent can qualify as humiliation. Just not the type where some guy is telling me to put his dick in my mouth or put on some panties... Nothing degrading.

My humiliation is more of the type where he knows that he took my woman entirely for himself and can do whatever she allows him to do to her and I have zero say in it. Having zero control as another man seduces, courts/dates, fucks, shows off, and ultimately takes my woman right before my eyes. The second portion of it is my woman actually voluntarily giving herself to another man and expressing preference for the other man.

Neither of them need to be degrading or condescending to me. All they have to do is continue with the seamless transition that my woman makes from being mine to ultimately becoming his without hiding it, without holding back, and without having to lie about wanting to be his.

My ex did a very smooth transition that I didn't even feel or notice until it was all said and done. Every single day she became more and more his and it was so minimal that it took probably 2 years before it fully felt like he was the main man. She also let me know once she felt that he was her primary man and she felt more his than mine, this is probably the moment where I felt the most humiliation. She didn't do it in a bad nasty way or anything though, more along the lines of telling me that she felt he was her partner now and preferred to continue being his to see where things went and hoped that I was okay continuing with her being more permanent and exclusive with him.

I'm sure I was redundant as all hell and probably repeated myself over and over but it's a topic that gets to me, especially after having lived it for years. Hope it answered your question but if not, feel free to pm.
I see, very well said. That is indeed a very sexy fantasy, one that I find incredible that you actually lived for real. I'm not sure I would have the courage to actually attempt that. Who knows, maybe my horniness will overpower my cowardice one day. I know you've said in other posts that you would do it all over again if your current GF agreed. Maybe you've already said elsewhere, but I have a few questions:
1. Have you brought this up to her yet? If so, what was her response?
2. Does she know about your past experience with this?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:23 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:22 pm
hwc wrote:
Just in response to toreaddave's last comment. Personally, Im not very much interested humiliation. I wouldn't mind it, as a consequence of an activity, but it wouldn't be the emotion I was after creating. I would want to feel jealousy (extreme is better!) and angst. I would also want to stoke the emotions that the risk of losing a partner/wife would invoke.

This also defines the sort of stories I search out and enjoy the most. Stories where a husband pushes/encourages a loving wife to date, fall in love, spend all her time with a boyfriend, (NOT 'Bull') to the extent of risking the marriage, are the ones that make me delarious.
Ahh yes, that's the emotion I was looking for but couldn't find the word for. What you described is also what gets me off greatly too.
ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

I see, very well said. That is indeed a very sexy fantasy, one that I find incredible that you actually lived for real. I'm not sure I would have the courage to actually attempt that. Who knows, maybe my horniness will overpower my cowardice one day. I know you've said in other posts that you would do it all over again if your current GF agreed. Maybe you've already said elsewhere, but I have a few questions:
1. When we first started talking about an open relationship she threw a few words here and there saying that she wanted another boyfriend but it was said sort in a moment of distress because of some relationship issues we were having and it was her way of trying to scare me lol

However, as we discussed her further dating and her already having gone on multiple dates with multiple men with my support, one night during pillow talk she asked me if I would really be okay with her having another boyfriend - my equivalent with all same privileges and importance. I told her that if our relationship was strong and the situation was showing to be working, then I would be open minded to her entering a full blown relationship with another man. She smiled and said it would be cool to have two partners and it was good to know how I fet in case she wanted to head in that direction.

2. No she does not know of my past experience.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:09 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:23 pm
toreaddave wrote:
hwc wrote:

ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

1. When we first started talking about an open relationship she threw a few words here and there saying that she wanted another boyfriend but it was said sort in a moment of distress because of some relationship issues we were having and it was her way of trying to scare me lol

However, as we discussed her further dating and her already having gone on multiple dates with multiple men with my support, one night during pillow talk she asked me if I would really be okay with her having another boyfriend - my equivalent with all same privileges and importance. I told her that if our relationship was strong and the situation was showing to be working, then I would be open minded to her entering a full blown relationship with another man. She smiled and said it would be cool to have two partners and it was good to know how I fet in case she wanted to head in that direction.

I see. So how deep into cuckolding has your relationship gone or is it still in the phase of a simple open relationship? Again, sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.

By the way, have you considered making a dedicated thread about your experiences, past and present? I'm sure many on here, myself included of course, would love to hear about all your thoughts and experiences from the very beginning, in one consolidated place rather than in bits and pieces spread across many threads.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:36 am

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:09 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
hwc wrote:

ucaneffher wrote:

I see. So how deep into cuckolding has your relationship gone or is it still in the phase of a simple open relationship? Again, sorry if I'm making you repeat yourself.

By the way, have you considered making a dedicated thread about your experiences, past and present? I'm sure many on here, myself included of course, would love to hear about all your thoughts and experiences from the very beginning, in one consolidated place rather than in bits and pieces spread across many threads.
TRD - Oh UC has a thread and it's quite a read. Big fan of his postings.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:27 am

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:09 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

Not as deep as I'd like for it to be. We have had many talks and have established what I like and what I'm comfortable with which is essentially her openly dating other men as well as her obviously having the liberty to have sex with any man she wants. She likes to be the center of attention and dresses for it when she goes out. Has gone on over 10 dates and has confirmed that I not only approve of it but get aroused by it so she feels more at ease about going out with other men.

As far as I am concerned, our relationship is fully open and she can resume her dating platforms at any given moment. Not long ago I made her aware of that and told her that she didn't have to ask me or give me prior notice to start dating/seeing men. All she has to do is tell me once she is all set up and already has men lined up. By telling her this I am encouraging to not ask if she can talk to men or ask if she can go on a date. I want her to know that by default she is able to talk to men,have an active dating profile at all times, have male friends, go out on dates, have sleepovers and more and all without having to ask if she can, she needs to know that she can plan it and just come to me the night before and tell me BTW don't wait up or I need you to get my heels out or whatever.

As lurker mentioned, there's a thread floating around somewhere, it doesn't get updated much as there isn't much to report but you can certainly read my thoughts and feelings in it.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:18 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:36 am
TRD - Oh UC has a thread and it's quite a read. Big fan of his postings.
Oh my bad, thanks!
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:27 am
Not as deep as I'd like for it to be. We have had many talks and have established what I like and what I'm comfortable with which is essentially her openly dating other men as well as her obviously having the liberty to have sex with any man she wants. She likes to be the center of attention and dresses for it when she goes out. Has gone on over 10 dates and has confirmed that I not only approve of it but get aroused by it so she feels more at ease about going out with other men.

As far as I am concerned, our relationship is fully open and she can resume her dating platforms at any given moment. Not long ago I made her aware of that and told her that she didn't have to ask me or give me prior notice to start dating/seeing men. All she has to do is tell me once she is all set up and already has men lined up. By telling her this I am encouraging to not ask if she can talk to men or ask if she can go on a date. I want her to know that by default she is able to talk to men,have an active dating profile at all times, have male friends, go out on dates, have sleepovers and more and all without having to ask if she can, she needs to know that she can plan it and just come to me the night before and tell me BTW don't wait up or I need you to get my heels out or whatever.

As lurker mentioned, there's a thread floating around somewhere, it doesn't get updated much as there isn't much to report but you can certainly read my thoughts and feelings in it.
I see. I think it's great that you made it abundantly clear she is free to do as she pleases. It seems like you don't push the issue very much and would rather let it develop naturally at her own pace. And thanks, I'll look for that thread!