Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:22 am

I've speed read through SomeoneCuckMe's (SCM) posts yesterday and can't thank him enough for sharing such a personal and highly erotic adventure with us. These real life blogs by their very nature can only really paint a highly selective and hugely distorted picture of actual events, so much context and sign language inevitably goes missing, making it pointless to question too much.

I found myself identifying with SCM and wanting his relationship with Jas to develop into the hotwife/hotgirlfriend ideal while still taking all the risks under the sun, keeping the excitement levels at the max and still wishing for the virtual dreamland too. Then I think this isn't just fiction but real life and SCM and Jas are real people, with real emotions, real lives and real life consequences. Introducing other people can increase jeopardy and risk but the rewards can make it worth it.

I realise I've just had a tiny insight into events, only the smallest glimpse but have read enough to think SCM wouldn't have swapped these last few months for more of what went before. He took the plunge and rolled the dice, it looked as if he'd lost her but thankfully they've reset a new course and pulled back from the brink. As others have said, it's communication that's key, those last few posts perhaps giving a way forward. I know Steve turned up again, and you're the best person to judge, but that week with just the two of you resetting and reconnecting can't be shelved easily.

Whatever happened and happens in the future, I wish you (and Jas) all the very best of luck, I hope you'll keep posting on OHW and former difficulties are now in the past.

Thanks again

Chrislydi.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:43 am

Chrislydi, your responses on the threads I’ve been following are some of the most astute and well reasoned words I’ve read this site. I am a fan and look forward to reading more from you. Thank you.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:36 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:43 am
Chrislydi, your responses on the threads I’ve been following are some of the most astute and well reasoned words I’ve read this site. I am a fan and look forward to reading more from you. Thank you.
Thank you nekkedoutdoors for such very kind words. One of the few advantages of only recently joining OHW (last December) is reading a whole thread from start to finish, a few months or years worth in a few hours. It gives a far broader picture very quickly and so it's not such an achievement to summarise reasonably succinctly.

Y-guy's and SomeoneCuckMe's threads have been an absolute pleasure to read, it's been so intriguing to compare and contrast. (By contrast with here it was y-guy's girlfriend Anna who was very much the driving force behind their LS change)

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:13 am

Hello guys, following on from last night, it was actually really nice! We just had a good time and obviously she flirted with Steve, its the natural order of our lives and always has been. But it ended with flirting! We found out hes now fucking Tara which Jas looked abit shocked and jealous of lol.
Tara is hot though, about 5ft5, curvy and pretty brunette so I can see the attraction. But the night went well, it really raised our spirits and we got home around 12am. I licked Jas' pussy before going to sleep and she was asking me if shes better looking than Tara etc haha. I was more than reassuring her but it was hot to see her jealous. We ended up going to sleep and woke up at 10. We are now on the train to Cornwall and Jas is fast asleep with a slight hangover.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:14 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:22 am
I've speed read through SomeoneCuckMe's (SCM) posts yesterday and can't thank him enough for sharing such a personal and highly erotic adventure with us. These real life blogs by their very nature can only really paint a highly selective and hugely distorted picture of actual events, so much context and sign language inevitably goes missing, making it pointless to question too much.

I found myself identifying with SCM and wanting his relationship with Jas to develop into the hotwife/hotgirlfriend ideal while still taking all the risks under the sun, keeping the excitement levels at the max and still wishing for the virtual dreamland too. Then I think this isn't just fiction but real life and SCM and Jas are real people, with real emotions, real lives and real life consequences. Introducing other people can increase jeopardy and risk but the rewards can make it worth it.

I realise I've just had a tiny insight into events, only the smallest glimpse but have read enough to think SCM wouldn't have swapped these last few months for more of what went before. He took the plunge and rolled the dice, it looked as if he'd lost her but thankfully they've reset a new course and pulled back from the brink. As others have said, it's communication that's key, those last few posts perhaps giving a way forward. I know Steve turned up again, and you're the best person to judge, but that week with just the two of you resetting and reconnecting can't be shelved easily.

Whatever happened and happens in the future, I wish you (and Jas) all the very best of luck, I hope you'll keep posting on OHW and former difficulties are now in the past.

Thanks again

Chrislydi.
Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:21 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:13 am
Hello guys, following on from last night, it was actually really nice! We just had a good time and obviously she flirted with Steve, its the natural order of our lives and always has been. But it ended with flirting! We found out hes now fucking Tara which Jas looked abit shocked and jealous of lol.
Tara is hot though, about 5ft5, curvy and pretty brunette so I can see the attraction. But the night went well, it really raised our spirits and we got home around 12am. I licked Jas' pussy before going to sleep and she was asking me if shes better looking than Tara etc haha. I was more than reassuring her but it was hot to see her jealous. We ended up going to sleep and woke up at 10. We are now on the train to Cornwall and Jas is fast asleep with a slight hangover.
That's wonderful Tom. Exactly the right mix.Enjoy your break. Hope you've found a cottage with decent broadband!!
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:33 am

john jasson wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:21 am
SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
That's wonderful Tom. Exactly the right mix.Enjoy your break. Hope you've found a cottage with decent broadband!!
Appreciated John!

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:51 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
This is really good news Tom. I hope you two throughly enjoy Cornwall.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 am

Chrislydi wrote:

Thanks again

Chrislydi.
Very cogent post Chrislydi, and I agree with everything you say. You are correct that introducing others brings danger, but also massive excitement. Our young couple here do have to look after their own relationship first.

Some people have disparaged Tom’s writing as fake (in violation of the forum rules, incidentally). One even said it reads like it was written by a 16 year old. No, I’m sorry it most certainly does not read that way. I’ve been in some of these situations. Not the extreme humiliation that Tom craves, because that just isn’t me, although I find it hot to read his experiences. I have though experienced the angst of my soul mate being in the grip of her lust for another man, and that powerful emotion of joy mixed with gut wrenching jealousy rings true with me in every line of Tom’s story. No way is this story written by someone who hasn’t actually been there.

The way I see it at the moment:
Tom: He’s got his girl back. Fantastic. They seem to belong together. Their sexualities dovetail perfectly. He likes her to humiliate him with other lovers, and she seems to enjoy doing it to the max and she excels at it. They need to work at their bond though to keep it strong while doing all of this.

Jas: She’s gone back to Tom and lived up to her promises to him. She values her man because of their shared love, history and the way he treats her in the “real world”. However she’s had her eyes opened by Tom to the excitement she can have with other men, and by extension to the fun she can bring for both her and Tom by rubbing his nose in her adultery and flirting. She seems to have a greater capacity than Tom for the extremes of this too, as illustrated by the fact that when Tom was at the end of his tether last week and cried out to her for help, she was shocked because she thought all was good and they were both enjoying her affair with Leon. Her surprised yet cool reaction: "This sounds serious." What a woman!!

Leon: He’s had his nose pushed out. Jas and Tom think they can just take him back part time. He’ll probably go for it because how many opportunities does a mid 50s guy get to screw and dominate an attractive 27 year old woman? However, he’s an old player, and he’s going to use every trick in the book to demean Tom to get into her head. If he tries to take her back full time it could end in grief for all of them. It could turn out well if he plays along with what they want. If he can see her as a plaything just for his pleasure rather than his trophy girlfriend, he will be more willing to treat both her and Tom mean and dominate them more, which is what they get off on after all.

The are other dangers for both of them that they need to be alive to. Aspects of real life issues are going to confront Jas sooner or later as they do every woman. Now she has seen the world of men out there, is she happy that “her” forever man is less assertive than her lovers? Can he protect her in the way that a “take control” man would? If she wants children, is she happy for them to be fathered by a man who enjoys his own humiliation, or does she want different male genes for her offspring? She doesn’t need to even be thinking about these things consciously, but sure as hell, the wheels will be turning in the back of her mind. There are plenty of women who do enjoy a female led lifelong marriage with a submissive man of course. I really hope that Jas falls into that category and they can work everything through.

Once more, great kudos to Tom for all of this. Thanks for sharing.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:08 am

john jasson wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 am
Chrislydi wrote:

Thanks again

Chrislydi.
Very cogent post Chrislydi, and I agree with everything you say. You are correct that introducing others brings danger, but also massive excitement. Our young couple here do have to look after their own relationship first.

Some people have disparaged Tom’s writing as fake (in violation of the forum rules, incidentally). One even said it reads like it was written by a 16 year old. No, I’m sorry it most certainly does not read that way. I’ve been in some of these situations. Not the extreme humiliation that Tom craves, because that just isn’t me, although I find it hot to read his experiences. I have though experienced the angst of my soul mate being in the grip of her lust for another man, and that powerful emotion of joy mixed with gut wrenching jealousy rings true with me in every line of Tom’s story. No way is this story written by someone who hasn’t actually been there.

The way I see it at the moment:
Tom: He’s got his girl back. Fantastic. They seem to belong together. Their sexualities dovetail perfectly. He likes her to humiliate him with other lovers, and she seems to enjoy doing it to the max and she excels at it. They need to work at their bond though to keep it strong while doing all of this.

Jas: She’s gone back to Tom and lived up to her promises to him. She values her man because of their shared love, history and the way he treats her in the “real world”. However she’s had her eyes opened by Tom to the excitement she can have with other men, and by extension to the fun she can bring for both her and Tom by rubbing his nose in her adultery and flirting. She seems to have a greater capacity than Tom for the extremes of this too, as illustrated by the fact that when Tom was at the end of his tether last week and cried out to her for help, she was shocked because she thought all was good and they were both enjoying her affair with Leon. Her surprised yet cool reaction: "This sounds serious." What a woman!!

Leon: He’s had his nose pushed out. Jas and Tom think they can just take him back part time. He’ll probably go for it because how many opportunities does a mid 50s guy get to screw and dominate an attractive 27 year old woman? However, he’s an old player, and he’s going to use every trick in the book to demean Tom to get into her head. If he tries to take her back full time it could end in grief for all of them. It could turn out well if he plays along with what they want. If he can see her as a plaything just for his pleasure rather than his trophy girlfriend, he will be more willing to treat both her and Tom mean and dominate them more, which is what they get off on after all.

The are other dangers for both of them that they need to be alive to. Aspects of real life issues are going to confront Jas sooner or later as they do every woman. Now she has seen the world of men out there, is she happy that “her” forever man is less assertive than her lovers? Can he protect her in the way that a “take control” man would? If she wants children, is she happy for them to be fathered by a man who enjoys his own humiliation, or does she want different male genes for her offspring? She doesn’t need to even be thinking about these things consciously, but sure as hell, the wheels will be turning in the back of her mind. There are plenty of women who do enjoy a female led lifelong marriage with a submissive man of course. I really hope that Jas falls into that category and they can work everything through.

Once more, great kudos to Tom for all of this. Thanks for sharing.
👍 What a well thought out and absolutely splendid post, the detailed thinking informed from your own life experiences would seem all too pertinent. I'm always a little reluctant to advise with real life blogs because of their inherent shortcomings but would think that was near enough perfect. I always think excellent communication will mitigate against going too far wrong and why it was quite concerning when Jas seemed to be so much under Leon's spell. There's no substitute for time together, physically face to face, not hiding, avoiding or even evading any issues. Live together not apart for long periods.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:07 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Thanks Tom, delighted to hear things went so well.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:09 am

Hey Tom. If you should happen to look in, I hope that Cornwall and your lovely lady are both living up to expectations.

It occurred to me that Steve must have found it sweet the other night to be sitting in the pub with you and the 3 girls, smug in the knowledge that he’s now fucked all 3 of them including yours. A bit like the harem paying homage at the court of the king. These arrogant blokes love this kind of mass hero worship from women.

You’ve asked for suggestions in the past, so maybe next time Jas and yourself are alone with him you might embarrass her mildly by bringing up the subject. Tell him that Jasmine has been feeling a bit needy about how she measures up, and seeing that he’s in a position to judge, he might help her by giving scores out of 10 for her, Louise and Tara based first on sex appeal and also on sexual performance so that she knows whether or not she needs to up her game to compete with her friends. No doubt he’d love that, and it would open the door to further exploration. At the same time it would treat Jas to a little of her own harsh medicine and show her that you are more than capable of handing out a little humiliation of your own to her and are not a complete pushover.

The perfect end result would obviously be to sharpen her meanness towards you…. :twisted:

southwestcple_uk
Prepubescent

Unread post by southwestcple_uk » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:10 am

Ditch the Leon side of the story - that just went too far too quick and left you nowhere to go. The Cornwall trip is a good idea. Just the two of you at first with her waking you off and teasing you gently about what's happened. Then maybe on the last night she gets chatted up whilst out and she gets you permission to bring him back for sex. But only gentle humiliation.

Then when back home you can start again but slowly. Build on the psychological aspects of cuckolding. It's mostly that anyway.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:03 am

Hope your enjoying your break, and having lots of chats about where comfort levels are and a process for you to reconnect.

cuckjay
Virgin

Unread post by cuckjay » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:27 pm

I am so glad Tom is back

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:38 am

Hey Tom, hope the break to Cornwall was good! - perhaps a chance this weekend to watch the 6 nations ? Anyway hope you’ve made it back!

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:52 am

Hi Tom. Hope your week away went well. I'm intrigued (as are many others I'm sure), as to what was discussed and how you guys plan to take things going forward. I've been loving your writing and look forward to how your situation develops with Jasmine et al.
Last edited by chastity_boi on Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:57 am

Hey guys, had a fantastic week away with Jas and really rekindled our love! We are out for a meal tonight but have some very juicy updates for you guys. I will get on here tomorrow to fill you all in. Cornwall is stunning btw!!!

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:04 pm

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:57 am
Hey guys, had a fantastic week away with Jas and really rekindled our love! We are out for a meal tonight but have some very juicy updates for you guys. I will get on here tomorrow to fill you all in. Cornwall is stunning btw!!!
Looking forward to it!

irreverent
Trainable

Unread post by irreverent » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:19 pm

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Fiercly clicking that imaginary "Like"-button.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:49 pm

irreverent wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:19 pm
SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Fiercly clicking that imaginary "Like"-button.
Ha! I am forever searching for a "like" button to show my appreciation of certain comments on these boards.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:15 pm

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Just what the doctor ordered, I'm so pleased for you and hope you have a better understanding of what you both want and need now.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:09 am

southwestcple_uk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:10 am
Ditch the Leon side of the story - that just went too far too quick and left you nowhere to go.
That's curious advice considering Leon is the "bad boy" that Jasmine is wetting her knickers the most over? Not quite so easy to ditch him considering she has a mind of her own, wants control, and is not some little bunny who can be pushed around to Tom's whim. Not to mention that Tom also gets off on her being with Leon too.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Okay!

The break was beautiful. Bliss infact. The weather was trash but thats what made it 100x cosier and intimate. We done a LOT of bonding. Just felt like it was just us again and that was great but there were some chats. Im going to merge as much of the chats together into one as possible because it was in bits and pieces here and there all week and I wont remember every single word. So a summary of the convo from my side and hers as I understood it.

My summary: I made it clear that I absolutely loved Jas and this is just a part of our lives now that we have to accept, more so me, I have to accept because I opened the can of worms. I let her know that the risk of it all is what gives me the ultimate turn on like no other. I admitted that I cant enjoy it anywhere near as much if its just 'hey Leon is better than you in bed. I still love you and just want you'. I dont know why but its just extremely hot for there to be risk involved and I tried my absolute best to relay that to Jas without saying I want you to leave me for him. I also reiterated that it scares me and I hate not seeing her for days at a time so its all cinfusing for me and thats where the loss of understanding came from recently. I also told her about this! The blogging and stories ive read on here and she said she knew I was up to something but couldnt work out what. She said she always noticed me checking my phone etc so shes relieved to know what it is now. Shes read through the entire thread and laughed her head off at it but also felt relaxed now because she can see how much I like it. She did add that she had zero interest in joining the site though and said its not for her but sees why I like it as its a release. I told her I think I want her to take control fully but im just scared. I want her to be extremely clear with me what she wants and why she wants it.

Jas summary: Jas said shes happy were back to normal but its obviously not normal and we both should know that. She said I opened the door for all of this and its like its been years in waiting. She finally came clean and shocked me with the next part but it also made me respect and love her more for telling me. She said it was coming with Steve whether we liked it or not, he was getting braver with her and she said she admits she didnt want to stop him, if he made a move before we started this, she would have fucked him because she just wanted it. She hated herself for that but theres so much chemistry with him and sexual tension that it would have happened. She said it was like the world was off her shoulders when I said she could do it because it meant she had to stop fighting the urge. Steve opened her eyes and feelings to what its like to have sex and contact with another man. She found the thrill of it unbearable in a good way and couldnt stop thinking of the next fuck. She says when she felt the difference nbetween my dick and these other guys, it made her realize that shes been missing out and im simply not enough anymore. Its not just the sex, its the man. The bad boy, the lack of respect for me, the alpha and the early lust that comes from new relationships.

I asked her what she wants

Summary: Jas wants see Leon a few times a week but doesnt want to be tied down to just him. She thinks theres still a guy out there that can blow her away. She wants to have an affair and have a man on the side that can take her out etc. She wants to fall for a guy without worrying about me and just wants me to trust her. I asked if any of the current guys are that guy and she said no, she has a specific type that shes still looking for and when she finds it I will know. She wants me to be happy and accept that we cant be the normal couple we once were and we both know it. She has to live while shes young enough and experience what shes missed out on. I accepted it and smiled and we both relaxed. She then told me shes been talking to a guy on insta for like a year on and off that she finds hot, he used to go to her school and was the year above her. Its flirty, more from his side but shes the way he dresses, carries himself etc. I asked her if shes going to meet him, she said she doesnt know as they havent spoke about that yet but shes enjoying the getting to know him phase unlike with the other guys. I asked her what the future is with Steve, work guy and Leon. She said Steve is just a fuckboy that will go through every girl in our friendship group and maybe one day she will get with him again but hes extremely casual. Leon she likes but she knows hes much older than her and she doesnt like the crowd he hangs with etc. She wants to keep seeing him for now though. Says hes amazing in bed. Work guy is a once in a few months thing when hes for work but didnt enjoy sex with him as much as the others. Hes not her usual type, more of a biker guy but still hot. She wouldnt say no after a few drinks. Asked her when she wants to see Leon again, she said in the week, maybe friday he can stay at ours. Shes going to talk to him make sure he knows that she loves me and hes just a fuckbuddy. She knows he wont take it well but he has to accept it.

Will she fall in love with another guy? She said its going to be a rough ride for me but she has to know whats out there and live it while she has time. Shes enjoying meeting new people and that feeling of men drooling for her and impressing her. She told me its possible that shes going to really really like a guy but she will let me know without fail and we can work it from there. I told her I want her to be happy and if thats what makes her happy, its a deal. I told her im extremely happy about it but I dont want to lose her and she said I wont. She said I can only have sex with her once a week now and she wants me to eat her pussy more from now on. She openly says sex with me isnt great and we both know it. She also said she wants me to fuck her with a condom on because its hot knowing other guys get her bareback but I dont. I agreed.

I told her to DM the new guy on insta on Thursday night while I ate her pussy and she laughed and agreed it would be hot so thats what happened. She moaned alot while she typed and typed. I ate more pussy than ive ever eaten before in one night lol. She refused to show me the DM's and said let her have this one in private. She wants to cheat on me and see what it feels like. I said okay. She didnt tell me his name either. Its DM from now on for us!

We are both now home chilling and she knows im updating the thread while shes watching TV! She says Hi lol. She goes back to work tomorrow and Im working too.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:44 pm

john jasson wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:09 am
southwestcple_uk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:10 am
Ditch the Leon side of the story - that just went too far too quick and left you nowhere to go.
That's curious advice considering Leon is the "bad boy" that Jasmine is wetting her knickers the most over? Not quite so easy to ditch him considering she has a mind of her own, wants control, and is not some little bunny who can be pushed around to Tom's whim. Not to mention that Tom also gets off on her being with Leon too.
He's implying that my life is fake lol.. Don't bother reacting to it mate. These people are bored.