Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Boomhauer
Virgin

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by Boomhauer » Sat May 14, 2022 11:48 am

Any updates, Tom? It's been a while since we heard from you.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:14 am

I assume this thread won't be continued as it's now been over 11 weeks since Tom last posted. There are no obligations to keep on posting ad infinitum, and certainly not in the detail that this thread and it's predecessor gave.

For me this thread was a game changer as much for the style of narrative as anything else, remembered conversations in the middle of super hot adventures, or else reflecting on the aftermath. Tom seemed to go though the whole gamut of emotions, giving us all an insight into a tumultuous few months in a young couple's relationship undergoing a fundamental change in lifestyle.

I hope Tom will one day come back with just a word or two on how he's getting on nowadays, whether or not little has changed or everything dramatically different. It would just be good to know he's come through those few months maybe having learnt some lessons, but all the better for the experience.

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:40 am

⬆️ I'm with Chris ⬆️
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:29 am

Lucky Dog wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:40 am
⬆️ I'm with Chris ⬆️
Just as an aside to this, I recently wrote a similar post to socksoff about his thread 'Cucked by my Pregnant Girfriend' in the library section, fully seven years since he'd last posted on any thread, infact since he'd last even lpgged on to the site. To my amazement a few days later he actually replied. One of the nicest surprises though as it was all good news, but so long afterwards I was pleasantly shocked.

Link to his thread followed by his reply to mine

viewtopic.php?t=34083&start=75
socksoff wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 2:59 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:10 pm
It's now almost seven years on from socksoff's last and probably final post and indeed the last time he logged on to this site. If he ever does look in from time to time, I'd like to thank him for all his efforts and let him know they're still appreciated all these years later. A similar scenario for one of the regular commenters back then in 2014, lannontom, even his details no longer exist so perhaps the userid deleted, but his posts were exactly the points I wanted to raise pretty much all the time, appreciated his wonderful summarising and analysis of the current situation too.
Thanks for the comment and compliment after all these years. I kind of stopped looking in because, well, children (yes, now more than 1) definitely take up most of your free time. There have been some wilder moments in the last 7 years but, mostly, it's been fairly vanilla and normal suburban stuff. Some day, I'll write some more.
It's only been 11.5 weeks since Tom posted, almost like yesterday in relative terms. 😀

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:44 am

Hello all. Just layinh around having a sever lazy day and had the idea to log in here and give you guys a one time update on life.
Its been a long time so I understand if this garners no interest but I feel like some of you deserve to have closure on the journey.

To cut a long story short, Jas is pregnant and it cant be mine. Jas moved in with Steve who is back in London and has taken my girlfriend full time now. She admitted she loves him and we had an emotion conversation about it. She said she always had feelings for him but played it cool to try and convince herself she didnt. She says he just gets her. She now lives with him and he makes no effort to even hide it, infact we all still hang out as friends in pubs etc and he makes sure to rub it in. He will kiss her in front of everyone etc. they are in an actual relationship now and Im history to her. I played with fire and I got burnt but I somehow still wank over it 1000 times a day. Its the hottest outcome but the most hurtful but it also was meant to be. I will find someone that truly loves me so I hold no grudges. We are all still friends and I still get my kicks from just seeing them kiss on instagram or facebook or even better, real life. They havent cucked me sexually in months.

Just wanted to let my long time followers know how it panned out. Before people say ‘I did warn you’, dont. I knew the path and potential consequenses anyway. I was willing to risk it and do I regret it? No. It was obviously not the right fit between me and Jas deep down. Cuckolding just helped surface it and left no hard feelings. Its the hottest experience of my life. I would t change any of it.

By the way, John Jasson, ive been reading your thread lately. Please make the next update an extra long one witb extra detail and extra emotion just for me my old friend! Il be waiting! ❤️

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:33 am

Thank you so much Tom for updating and giving closure. This has been a truly exceptional thread, certainly a game changing one for both the style of narrative and the depth of emotions and real feelings captured as we journeyed down the rabbit hole with you.

Looking back to the start of this thread, in effect part two of the journey, as for some unbeknown reason the previous thread was closed and a new one started when Jas was seeing Leon as things seemed to be getting more intense between the two

John Jasson then wrote

'.......I think you need to get her alone nice and cosy one evening and make her miss how it used to be for the two of you. Just invite her for dinner at yours. No Leon. Get the old holiday photos out. Talk about the great memories you both made. Play the favourite songs that were the theme to your love. Make her feel for you how she felt over the years, and when she sent all of those texts declaring her undying love was yours. Make her cry. Don't beg. Plant the seed and then send her back to Leon. Let her stew on it.

I know there’s a possibility that she’s had her head turned permanently by the macho man and has taken his line that you aren’t man enough for her, and she’s been wasting her time for 10 years on some weirdo. Or even that despite everything she really isn't the person you thought you loved, and you were sharing your home for the past decade with an unfeeling bitch. But you won’t ever know if you don’t go there, and you now have literally nothing to lose. It's better than lying alone each night wanking. You’ve had a lot of courage to come this far down the rabbit hole. Time to show her you have the courage to fight for her love. You might surprise her, and better still, she might surprise you.

Good luck.

Now six months or less later, and Jas pregnant by Steve some of those words have a haunting quality. (Not like for like obviously, as Steve and Leon are quite different and the situations don't compare exactly at all, but there's still a resonance to some of those sentiments expressed)

You now have journeyed without regrets and the whole adventure is something you can look back on with largely positive memories of having taken the risks knowing the possible consequences. Life is full of choices and for you it's turned out a good one all things considered. You've lived through your greatest fantasies and can now lie alone each night wanking over them, perhaps no longer with Jas but happy all the same.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:38 am

Thanks for the update.
No matter how it washed out that was one hell of an experience that you had, that most only dream of.
Keep your looking, fun adventures need to be lived!

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:11 am

They will be bored with each other soon.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:53 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:44 am

By the way, John Jasson, ive been reading your thread lately. Please make the next update an extra long one witb extra detail and extra emotion just for me my old friend! Il be waiting! ❤️
Hi Tom,

It’s great to hear from you after all this time. I’m tickled pink that you are enjoying our story because if you read the first post in my thread you’ll know it was your hot account of yourself and Jasmine, and the way you presented it as live action and conversation, that inspired me to start my own current rewrite with a lot more detail from our past in something approximating to a similar style.

Please chime in and say hello on the thread sometime because without you it simply wouldn’t exist. So anyone who is enjoying it has Tom to thank, and anyone who isn’t has Tom to blame! Feel free to tell me on there the things that strike a chord with you and where you think we’re going wrong as a couple!

My only trouble really is finding the time to devote to it and the right words to convey an overwhelming mind fuck that is frequently quite beyond description. The vibe surrounding it can make words utterly redundant even in the moment it’s happening, so to try to translate the whole thing back later on into a form of English that will somehow relate a flavour of the excitement and emotion to others is challenging to say the least. People throw around the expression “I have no words” and writing up this journey is often the epitome of that. I’ll sometimes write a section then think: Nope. That’s nowhere near as high or as frantic as that night was! Well, you know, don’t you? You’ve had exactly the same problem!

I am sorry to hear how it worked out with Jasmine, but I am not surprised that you are bearing up the way you are, and I think you do right to remain on good terms with her. After all, you shared maybe a quarter of your lives together, were happy for those years and have a lot to be grateful to each other for in the journey you took. Think about it. Not many pairs of people have been through the intensity you shared with her and the taboo gifts you gave to each other even if they spent 60 years together in a loving relationship. You gave her licence to do exactly what she wanted with other men and she lapped it up. She gave you the humiliation you craved and you adored what she did to you. There is no reason why you can’t be a trusted friend and a staunch shoulder to her in the future. She may have a life with Steve but she will still need good friends. I’m sure you will always want to look out for each other.

As you say, it wasn’t meant to be forever with her, and this is much the same credo that we have used through all our adventures. If she leaves me then we didn’t have what we thought we had in the first place. Everything we have done has tested our relationship but never to destruction. Not quite. Up to now it’s held good. There are no rules except don’t fall in love and don’t get pregnant. Well, Jasmine fell down on those two, didn’t she? It happens. You are young. You will find that special woman who is out there and has a sexuality the mirror image of your own, and you will give each other the most profound ecstasy and love. It is so special. At least you know what you are looking for.

The best to you (and Jasmine too because I did have a chat with her on here one night and thought she was very special).
JJ.
Last edited by john jasson on Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:16 am

As an afterthought, Tom, perhaps you might consider writing a blow by blow account of the endgame in a similar style. I think you left it where you had asked Jasmine to cheat on you for real and she was seeing Tatts and was open to other men like the guy she met while on a night out with you.

There are lots of loose ends. How it ended with Tatts. Did she ever meet the guy she flirted with at the club. The circumstances of her getting together with Steve; the conversations the two of you had around her leaving you to live with him; how she told you she was pregnant; was she still with you then, etc. etc. Has she said anything about Leon; does Steve know about all of that Leon thing; when was the last private chat the two of you had and how did it go, was it loving, regretful etc.

I don't think there is another person on here that I would make this suggestion to. I would assume it would be just too painful, but you've already told us you still wank 1000 times a day over what's happened, so I reckon it would be cathartic to you and valuable for OHW. I mean, there must be enough material for a book and a million wanks!

Then when that's all done you can tell us all about your new girl! ;)

Cheers mate! Or :whip: as Jas would say.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:04 am

Sorry to hear it ended this way. Most of us come to this lifestyle from a position of trust. It's really a drag that she used your fantasy as an opportunity to consider herself newly single and shop around for her next romantic partner while stringing you along.

You deserve better & you'll find better. I found better after leaving a long relationship with my teenage/college era partner. I'm sure many others here could say the same.

It's good for you to see your friends. But are you sure it's healthy for you to hang out and watch them together often?

Those of us who followed your story have it bookmarked. We'll always check in with interest when you post.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:34 am

proudhusb217 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:04 am
You deserve better & you'll find better. I found better after leaving a long relationship with my teenage/college era partner. I'm sure many others here could say the same.

It's good for you to see your friends. But are you sure it's healthy for you to hang out and watch them together often?
I did!!! I found a better match for me after my ex and I separated and found Vixen!!! My ex and I still are good friends and Vixen and her are friends as well!! The ex and I talk on a regular basis, mostly about family issues with daughter and grand kids. We still see each other at family events and are easy to talk to each other and Vixen talks with her as much or sometimes more than I do. Healthy is what it means to you. If it causes you grief and sadness to see them together (especially her pregant) then, Yes, you should try to limit your exposure with them.

Rascal

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:34 pm

Thank you so much Tom for giving us closure.
Hope your doing well. I want to say fight for her and she will come back but I also hope that you will have any amazing life ahead.
This has been an amazing rollercoaster ride.

I also hope that in the future you give us some updates to your life and how your doing.
And again thanks a lot for sharing this.
:) :) :)
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:42 pm

Tom I still believe that Jas and Steve won't last. He is a player and he will move on. And you can get her back or maybe she will come back soon or maybe you will find someone to luv soon.

But still thanks a lot for sharing this with us and Thank you for giving us an closure but for us the true closure is when your happy with life however it maybe :).

Above all else what we what to see is your happiness.
And I hope you will give us an update. I will follow this thread for years to come hoping that you will provide an update soon. :D :D :D

With hope that you one day you will see this.
:)
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:04 pm

I mean tbh pregnancy is the ultimate form of cuckolding and secretly the dream of many on the forum but still. Thank you for telling us all what happened. Good luck Tom.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:33 pm

This was a spectacular ride. It would be nice if Tom's original thread of similar name, currently languishing around page 22, could be unlocked. I for one would give it a bump for the benefit of new readers.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65070

Bladelord13
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bladelord13 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:00 pm

john jasson wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:33 pm
This was a spectacular ride. It would be nice if Tom's original thread of similar name, currently languishing around page 22, could be unlocked. I for one would give it a bump for the benefit of new readers.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65070
I very much agree. I only discovered this site and thus that thread recently and was only part way through it so now trying to read this one was very confusing. :(

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:50 pm

Welcome to the forum Bladelord13.

Bladelord13
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bladelord13 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:41 pm

Thanks! Happy to be here and exploring things on the site.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:55 pm

This one always deserves a bump. Shame about the original.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:32 pm

Interesting how this ended up. But at least he came back and explained how it ended for him.

A lot if guys just disappear.

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:15 pm

Dammit, just noticed that the original thread is no longer accessible. One of the ATG threads in here. Had us hooked.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:54 pm

alighieri20 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:15 pm
Dammit, just noticed that the original thread is no longer accessible. One of the ATG threads in here. Had us hooked.
Sadly it had been locked, so nobody could post on it. Shame.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:12 am

Wow. An unbelievable thread. Tom I really feel for you but can completely relate to everything that you went through. And the conclusion. I only just found your story after I find myself on here more and more updating my own slowly unfolding events.

I wish you luck in the future and I wonder how this whole experience will affect any future relationships you have.

It is a sobering reminder that as we slowly loose ourselves more and more in this inescapable kink, and we push and communicate our desires to our partners, the ultimate risk is very present. And I suppose it’s its very existence that keeps us trapped circling this inescapable “gravity well”.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:57 pm

I re-read and blow loads to this story on like a weekly basis.

Hope our hero Tom is well.