Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:42 pm

Nice to see you update Tom. Sounds like things might be coming around to a situation you can develop.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:57 pm

Okay guys! The christening was a borefest with no cucking. Nothing to even talk about really. Same routine as last time until last night! Arguably the hottest night so far for me becuase it involved some serious emotional humiliation and had that spontaneus feel to it.

Myself & Jas decided we were bored last night and I said lets go for a drink for once, just us, share some actual couple time and she agreed. We got ready and went out to a Be At One (cocktail bar/club) Always open nearby. We got there at 8ish and neither of us had work today so we let loose. After about 3 drinks (not drunk) we were standing at the bar and a tall guy in a leather jacket, even I thought he was handsome lol tapped Jas's shoulder. This is how it went..

R (for Random, for now..): Hey you want a drink? or am I interrupting a couples night out?

Jas looked at me like 'what the fuck? Is this guy mad? I just smiled and nodded and said

M: Yh mate sorry!
J: Sorry hun (to R)
R: No worries, sorry.

Just me and Jas in convo now, the guy still behind her but a good distance, was with 2 friends.

J: Jesus he has balls (laugh)
M: Tell me about it, am I that much of a beta male?
J: I dont know (laughing)
M: Thanks (laugh)
J: I cant believe that
M: I know, it happens I suppose, maybe he thought we were just friends
J: Maybe
M: Im glad its just us tonight
J: Me too (definitely distracted now but trying to hide it, glancing back)
M: You liked it didnt you?
J: (nervous laugh) No it was rude
M: You did (smile)
J: Its nice to be hit on I suppose
M: Even right in front of me?
J: It reminded me of Steve, instant flashbacks (laugh)
J: Has he looked at me since?
M: Yh he keeps looking back

Jas went onto change the subject and pretend to be interested in anything I have to say lol this went on for 15 minutes until I actually needed a piss. I had to leave Jas at the bar alone and I just knew from the way he was glancing over at her etc, he was going to make his move and I really had my mind set on tonight being mine with Jas. I tried to hold it in then excused myself. Went for the piss, came back to what? you know what. This guy was full on chatting away to Jas and she looked into it. I walked back to them and stood there like a third wheel at my own 'date'. Jas hardly noticed me. Then she introduced me.

J: Tom this is Jamie, hes apologising for earlier
R (I will keep it R because of the obvious initials clash with Jas): No worries mate, im sorry about that. Didn't know she was your girl (laugh) Shes beautiful, a mans gotta try right?
M: Yh mate I get it no worries

Jas immediately started asking him what he does etc, I was literally standing like a spare part. This guy had no chill or shame. The hottest part was the way Jas had total disregard for me and I know thats strange for some but its impossible to explain. This went on for about half hour until he asked me if he could dance with her..

R: Can I have a dance? (laugh)
M: With me? (laughter but hot inside)
J: Il be back in a minute

She gave me her bag to hold and coat. I stood there holding her bag and coat while he walked her to the dance floor as I watched. And sorry to dissapoint but there wasn't any movie scenes or story scenes where they turn into the sexiest dancers alive and start dry humping, it was just slow dancing, holding at the waist etc to some R&B. They then came back to me.

R: Thank you pal she is amazing
M: I know, shes my girlfriend (laughter)
J: Hey I am here (laughing)

the night went on with me just watching and having to leave them alone to go for pisses now and then. This didnt end up in sex. This ended up with myself & Jas in an uber home at 1ish, pretty drunk when I asked randomly...

M: I dont know if that was hot or embarassing
J: I didnt do anything!
M: Yh but you literally forgot I was there.
J: Well nothing happened, he was actually just nice.
M: Hot?
J: You know he was (laugh)
M: So no sex or anything?

She then opened her phone and showed me his contact page in her phone. He gave her his number!

M: You want to fuck him?
J: (laughing) No, ive just met him
M: Did you realise you was literally forgetting me?
J: Not really

Grabbed my crotch over my jeans and started rubbing. We are both very drunk. We soon get home and crawl into bed. I then say..

M: Did he want to come back?
J: Nope, he didnt even ask, he just said im beautiful and asked for my number.
M: And you gave it?
J: He gave me his
M: You happy about that?
J: Aw is little tommy getting hard?
M: Yh

I then started wanking while she just watched and giggled. I came in a few seconds. Now its today and Jas has said nothing. Im just wondering if they've text yet. It would be in her court because she has his number. Do I ask or hope she cheats. I want both sooooo much.

cucky4amazon
Virgin

Unread post by cucky4amazon » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:18 pm

Great update, Tom! My fingers are crossed that she pursues this with Jamie. Has she interacted any with Leon, Steve, or Tatt lately.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:20 pm

You're living the perfect life now Tom, every alternative spells HOT, can't go wrong.

Love it and hope it continues,

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:02 pm

Thanks for the update Tom! Really nice to hear that you, Jas and you are living your best selves. How is the Tatts thing going? What and where has he inked on her? Is his business affected by the banning of the majority of ingredients in the inks throughout the EU? I don't know why you'd know about that.
Any anything happening with Leon or Steve?

Hope you are fully recovered from covid.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:52 pm

That seemed to be a nice stimulating experience for you Tom. Maybe Jas is getting into what you need from this. Hope you are now fully recovered.

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:03 pm

Following

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:31 am

To say that this thread is hot would be understatement. Count me in on those dying to know what has happened in the meantime and how Jas and Tatts are doing (if they´re still together).

cuckjay
Virgin

Unread post by cuckjay » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:49 pm

I love this thread

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:04 am

Well, it has been about a month since Tom updated. Do you think the novelty of his new cuck reality has worn off and he has lost interest in updating? Or, do you think, Tom got to fulfil his ultimate cuck fantasy and experience that feeling of Jas leaving for another. If so, I wonder if it was everything he hoped it would be? The third option I guess is that the two of them have settled into the status they last left us with, them as a couple and Jas continuing to date.

That is the problem with so many of these threads, they just end leaving the reader to just speculate as to the outcome. They all can't be CuriousDave I guess.

Whatever the reality is I do hope they are both healthy and happy.

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 am

Was wondering about this thread the other day actually. Hopefully Tom will give us an update when he's up for it. It was super hot while it lasted.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:25 am

alighieri20 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 am
Was wondering about this thread the other day actually. Hopefully Tom will give us an update when he's up for it. It was super hot while it lasted.
I suppose you might have to qualify that a little, in that the result might not be so super hot if it all turned out badly, even if vicariously experiencing it on here was informative. I'm always aware that we, unlike them, have absolutely nothing at all at stake on the outcome.

I echo nekked's sentiments and hope both are good and happy whether together or not, hopefully things did work out and the whole experience worth it, whatever the end result.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:10 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:25 am
alighieri20 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 am
I suppose you might have to qualify that a little, in that the result might not be so super hot if it all turned out badly, even if vicariously experiencing it on here was informative. I'm always aware that we, unlike them, have absolutely nothing at all at stake on the outcome.

I echo nekked's sentiments and hope both are good and happy whether together or not, hopefully things did work out and the whole experience worth it, whatever the end result.
Oh I didn't think it was necessary to really clarify that *I* found their escapades super hot till *now*. I don’t know if things ended well or badly and have no basis to speculate, so I can only hope for the best. Of course for Tom it was a myriad of emotions as he's expressed so many times in this thread.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:36 am

alighieri20 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:10 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:25 am

Oh I didn't think it was necessary to really clarify that *I* found their escapades super hot till *now*. I don’t know if things ended well or badly and have no basis to speculate, so I can only hope for the best. Of course for Tom it was a myriad of emotions as he's expressed so many times in this thread.
I apologise if I was wrong in picking up on your comment alighieri20, I don't think it was badly done at all but just a general comment on how much you enjoyed reading the thread. I'm just always so conscious of posting such stuff when we haven't had an update for some time.

I suppose CuriousDave's thread had a big effect on me, in that he was the exception, he carried on posting after he had achieved his greatest fantasy, but then he was hit by the proverbial sledgehammer. It all went so terribly wrong and his wife actually left him for his dad. Desolate, seriously depressed, lonely and isolated he tried to rebuild his life. At that point all those comments on how hot the thread was wouldn't have read so well. It's why when there's been no good or bad news I'm a little wary of posting such general platitudes about how hot a thread has been.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:12 am

This has been an incredibly polarising thread with comments ranging from "game changing" to "written by a 16 year old". I am firmly in the former camp. In my opinion there is no way that "Tom" has not experienced the angst he described here. It was all just too vivid and visceral, and it struck such an authentic chord.

I suppose people stop posting for all kinds of reasons, or perhaps for no reason at all other than that they've simply had enough of sharing. An update would be lovely, but I hope that Tom and Jas are doing well nonetheless. I was especially intrigued because the connection they have reminds me a little of myself and my wife. I'm not into the humiliation stuff like Tom, but in the sense that she needed little encouragement to stray from a very loving relationship, I could put myself right in his shoes.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:52 am

I think when it goes to chit, they disappear. I'd say 80% of the disappearances are when it falls apart. In this case, I suspect she's with tatts full time now and OP attained his biggest fantasy and worst nightmare, which are one in the same.

Hopefully I'm wrong

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Either that or it gets boring. You get used to it, off she’s off with Tatts, ok. So common it’s not a turn on. Then it gets well lonely. There is no fun in it. Like you say, hope we are both wrong.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:30 pm

There's no obligation for anyone to keep on posting ad infinitum, so all threads should end eventually. There's also absolutely nothing to indicate whether it ended well, badly or goes on much the same (which is what was pretty much originally wanted).

I tend to agree with afagehi7 though, no matter how much we wish it were otherwise, to pretend most threads end for any one of a number of reasons is largely deflection and not really facing up to the truth. Most end abruptly for one reason only, and it's not that it all turned out rosy with happy endings for all.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:00 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:30 pm
Most end abruptly for one reason only, and it's not that it all turned out rosy with happy endings for all.
Well of course, by the law of averages, some do. Most? I'm not convinced. What if the OP is carrying on with the activities but simply loses the motivation to share regularly on here? Only so many ways you can describe it if it settles into a regular thing. It will still be very exciting to those participating, but for others reading it secondhand, not so much. Or at least it's easy for an OP to perceive that it's becoming samey in print. I've been there, done that. Written the whole story, but when I got up to date thought is was time to give it a rest. That was years ago. Didn't mean we'd stopped.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:09 pm

It's impossible to prove either way but there's definitely something about the way threads end,
Some threads seem to come to a more natural ending whereas others end far more abruptly, were you suspect a very different reason. Usually the last few postings give an idea of which category each ended thread is likely to have fallen into. I've no idea on this thread but would be surprised if afagehi7 was far out in his general estimate.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:42 pm

It's easy to think that. Maybe a natural pessimism abounds in expectations for these activities. Don't forget that Tom stopped posting once before, citing an issue with an administrator, and a load of people jumped on board to give the last rites and come to their own conclusions. "He took the line." I think was one comment, implying that he had run out of story and was looking for a way out before that thread was locked. It was all nonsense because he returned and gave us much more on this thread.

I find it odd that some people are always looking for things to go the way they want and for everything to be neat and tidy. It's the same with xleglover's threads. Folk are always telling him that this or that should happen with the characters, or it's about time he ended a story. Life doesn't come in convenient packages though, as we all know, so I try not to delve into the unknowable. Anything we speculate about Tom is just that. Speculation.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:07 pm

I'm currently sitting in a tent in the wilds of the Florida Panhandle waiting out a some rain. Surprised as hell that I actually have enough signal to read and post here. Nights may not be so boring after all. Before I left my home for this location I was talking with Chrislydi about this thread figured I would attempt to stir things up a bit. Guess it worked. I miss these thoughtful and spirited debates and really enjoy reading others take on a thread. You can really learn who is typing with a dick in the hand and who's lived and learned the sometime painful lessons of cuckdom. Who needs an OP to update us? We are doing fine on our own. 😁

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:10 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:07 pm
Who needs an OP to update us? We are doing fine on our own. 😁
Wonderful! :D You can take my thread over for a bit so I can have a rest.

On second thoughts, NO. We still need to see your own story, nekked.

Seriously, these discussions are interesting. Still like Tom to return though!

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:25 am

This thread is so hot it deserves a bump..... Hope everything is OK and you´re doing fine!

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Thu May 05, 2022 10:17 am

Can't agree more. This thread definitely has a fanbase