Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:22 am

Hey all. Just to update all of my people that have reached out to me through PM's and supported my journey.

Jas now lives with Leon pretty much.

After the last update, things really escalated and I basically became a spare part really quickly. He literally made our flat his own and I haven't slept with Jasmine since. For example, the day after the last update, she woke up, showered, went to work and hardly texted me all day but I could see Leon on his phone all day on the sofa texting and smiling. He made me wash their clothes, the sheets and told me to wank in front of him. I'm a self proclaimed pussy and got enjoyment from this in a weird way. He said things to me all day like:

D: Im going to make her mine ya know. Shes going to love me and leave your pathetic self. There's nothing you can do now. If you're a good boy I might let you keep watching me give her a real man.

He made me change the channel for him etc. I essentially have become a slave. They would cuddle up on the sofa together and watch tv and just kiss. She would ride him in front of me and make me suck his cock, she made him cum in my mouth and then kiss her, she made me wank him off while she sucked him. Its really dark now and I love it and hate it at the same time. Im sooooo invested into the fantasy that im not even bothered by the consequence. I want it to hurt. I want to experience the worst of it. And thats seemingly happened I think.

about 5 days ago, Jas told me shes going to Leons for the night because she wants some alone time with him. She hasnt stayed a night here since. She facetimes me while he calls me names and shes on her knees sucking him off. She is basically his now and do I regret it? No. Because im young and I risked it. Do I miss her? Yes. Of course. But I took the risk. I have to deal with it. The pleasure im getting from it, however long it may continue, outweighs the pains. Half of her stuff is at his now and half of it is here. She still comes here to see me and tells me she loves me but she also says she loves him too and shes always wanted him. She says he takes her out to watch football with his friends etc and they laugh at the fact hes taking his sons girl out. She loves it.

So I guess Jas is his. I love the pain so enjoy the fact because I find it hot too. Don't feel bad for me.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:29 am

Oh and some things you guys might want updates on;

- Jas hasn't fucked Steve since. She obviously finds him hot but shes actually infatuated with Leon. She looks in love. She told me a few days ago that Steve will 'have to wait'.

- The guy from work hasnt even contacted her at all

- Our friends dont know Jas is now a slut and is fucking guys outside of our relationship. I think it will eventually come out and they will think Im a freak but they will still be my friends. Its our sort of friendship group.

- My mum doesn't know a thing and is seeing someone of her own now.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:12 am

Indeed the train wreck it was forecast to be.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:40 am

Someonecuckme, I recently came across your original thread. It is hot, extremely hot. Has she actually said she’s leaving you? Have you had that discussion with her? I was hoping that since she enjoyed humiliating you, and you seemed to love it too, that she’d want to keep that up?

I had tried something similar, well, in my case just the idea that my wife was in love with Someone else was hot. I wanted it more than I could describe, and I pushed her hard toward her boyfriend. But I found myself lonely, and the bit I realised I enjoyed wasn’t her leaving me, it was seeing her love for another, and sharing her excitement. We are still together, but our sex life has been decimate.

Please keep your updates going, and I really hope you guys manage to find a balance.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:59 am

Wow Tom! Well you got exactly what you asked for...and more. It sounds like Jas is in the process of moving on and you will have successfully have lost her to another man. I think in time, (if not somewhere inside now) you will realise what you have lost in Jas. Maybe losing her was an inevitability given how quickly she took giving herself to others. That inner slut she unleashed wasn't going to be contained forever. I do hope that she returns you at some point, and if she does, I fear you two will never have what you had prior to all of this.
SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:29 am

- Our friends dont know Jas is now a slut and is fucking guys outside of our relationship. I think it will eventually come out and they will think Im a freak but they will still be my friends. Its our sort of friendship group.
How do you know Jas hasn't let members of your friend group in on what's going on? Frankly, it's been over a month, you seem to have very little contact her to know who is in contact with and in the time since this all started, surely someone from that group has reached out to her about socializing in some form. Once the status of your relationship is out and people learn Jas is no longer living with you, you will lose some of those friends. Maybe not right away, but it will happen. That's unfortunately how relationships work friends choose side no matter how amicable the breakup is.

Thank you for coming back and updating us. Please continue to do so as you feel the need. Best wishes Tom.

P.S. I hope wannabe cucks have gleaned from the previous thread and this that somethings really should be throughly discussed for the probable outcome and what the consequences of that outcome could mean for the relationship between both parties prior to acting on them. Most importantly, I hope other learn that some fantasies should remain just that. Fantasy.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:38 am

Amazing, I share the same fantasy! I would suggest if/when she decides to leave you, beg her for becoming their maid. That would be even harder though. :whip:

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:08 pm

Tom. First of all, welcome back. Wonderful to see you post again. Second, not so good, this is a sad development which I feared might have happened at the time you stopped posting.

So, let’s see. This has gone from a 10 year relationship of love, companionship and some really close intimacy up to the past couple of weeks:
J: you’re incredible. I love you so much. Thank you.
J: I know. Night babe i love you more than anything xxx
J: Just us xxx
J: Awwww you're the best boyfriend a woman could have. I love you xxx

With a girl you thought you knew inside out and her heart was absolutely yours:

M: Im going to leave it entirely up to her. I know some of you are going to post to say I should have some control but trust me when I say I know shes mine spiritually. You have nothing to worry about. And the deeper she goes, the hotter it gets for me.
M: Am I going to talk to her about it? Yeah. Will she understand? Yes.
M: Jas has obviously got a slutty side that myself and her need to talk about in due time. At the moment, I fully believe based on other conversations we have had that she is making the utmost of it all because she thinks im going to change my mind soon.
M: I have loved it but I also want her to 'date' a guy and really be gradual with it. I want to watch her enjoy a guys actual company too. Things will work out and im actually enjoying the prospect of letting her know things I really like. It will all fall into place.

Having had conversations with her about this very scenario and been reassured by her:

M: What happens if you fall in love?
J: Nobody can replace you if thats what you're worried about. I would.nt be enjoying this anywhere nearly as much without you. I like you being my constant xx
M: I love you. will you tell me if you develop some sort of feelings for someone that you fuck?
J: You know I will x
M: I hope you do lol i get turned on the more dangerous it gets but I dont wanna lose you
J: You will NEVER lose me lmao I wouldnt ditch you for cock. You're one in a million. I want to marry you x
M: We will get married x

Even at the height of passion with Leon:

D: You gonna fall in love with me babe?
J: Yh if you make me. Il never leave Tom though you evil prick (laugh)

And you remained firm in your belief in her devotion:

M: I know her better than anyone.

Is she really so faithless and uncaring of you?

Early on in the thread, I warned about the predatory lover looking to ruin a happy couple and steal a hotwife:
“I know you say you are strong with her, but he might even turn her against you with a long term campaign of "What kind of a guy disrespects you by wanting you to do this....... " type stuff. It happens!”

I am now sure that this is the calamity you face. “He can’t think anything of you to put you out to other men.” And all of that kind of crap, right in her ear 24/7.

I know you say you took the risk and the result turns you on, but this is only a consolation prize in the rubble of your love story. It could be so much better for both of you. You have history together with years of shared experience to build upon. Jas said she has a crush on Leon. That’s all it is. How can it be any more than that? He’s twice her age – basically an old man to her. She cannot share her whole life with him. He doesn’t sound at all sophisticated, and surely the sheen of going down to the pub with this old geezer to talk to his old mates is going to wear off pretty quickly for a young, active, intelligent woman. It’s all going to look pretty cold to her very soon as they share their in-jokes about shit that went down long before she was born. With you she had a soul mate, a contemporary, and one who was prepared to give her her wings to explore her sexuality, even indulge her kink to dominate you. She’s gonna miss that variety and adrenaline rush, I feel sure.

I think you need to get her alone nice and cosy one evening and make her miss how it used to be for the two of you. Just invite her for dinner at yours. No Leon. Get the old holiday photos out. Talk about the great memories you both made. Play the favourite songs that were the theme to your love. Make her feel for you how she felt over the years, and when she sent all of those texts declaring her undying love was yours. Make her cry. Don't beg. Plant the seed and then send her back to Leon. Let her stew on it.

I know there’s a possibility that she’s had her head turned permanently by the macho man and has taken his line that you aren’t man enough for her, and she’s been wasting her time for 10 years on some weirdo. Or even that despite everything she really isn't the person you thought you loved, and you were sharing your home for the past decade with an unfeeling bitch. But you won’t ever know if you don’t go there, and you now have literally nothing to lose. It's better than lying alone each night wanking. You’ve had a lot of courage to come this far down the rabbit hole. Time to show her you have the courage to fight for her love. You might surprise her, and better still, she might surprise you.

Good luck.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Hi SomeoneCuckMe and welcome back. Like many people here, I appreciate the time you take to document your adventures and whatever the outcome I hope you continue to bring us along your journey.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:28 pm

This right here - John is right. I had to do the same. I think at some point we all end up thinking with the wrong head.

I fought tooth and nail for my wife. As much as the fun of the adventure takes us all. Fight hard for her. I used every trick I could think of, including the kids, our family, our future.

John’s right, old men tend to repeat themselves - those jokes get old fast. 5 days - that’s less than a holiday in Spain.

Good luck, and keep us posted. Think we are all rooting for you.

john jasson wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:08 pm
Tom. First of all, welcome back. Wonderful to see you post again. Second, not so good, this is a sad development which I feared might have happened at the time you stopped posting.

So, let’s see. This has gone from a 10 year relationship of love, companionship and some really close intimacy up to the past couple of weeks:
J: you’re incredible. I love you so much. Thank you.
J: I know. Night babe i love you more than anything xxx
J: Just us xxx
J: Awwww you're the best boyfriend a woman could have. I love you xxx

With a girl you thought you knew inside out and her heart was absolutely yours:

M: Im going to leave it entirely up to her. I know some of you are going to post to say I should have some control but trust me when I say I know shes mine spiritually. You have nothing to worry about. And the deeper she goes, the hotter it gets for me.
M: Am I going to talk to her about it? Yeah. Will she understand? Yes.
M: Jas has obviously got a slutty side that myself and her need to talk about in due time. At the moment, I fully believe based on other conversations we have had that she is making the utmost of it all because she thinks im going to change my mind soon.
M: I have loved it but I also want her to 'date' a guy and really be gradual with it. I want to watch her enjoy a guys actual company too. Things will work out and im actually enjoying the prospect of letting her know things I really like. It will all fall into place.

Having had conversations with her about this very scenario and been reassured by her:

M: What happens if you fall in love?
J: Nobody can replace you if thats what you're worried about. I would.nt be enjoying this anywhere nearly as much without you. I like you being my constant xx
M: I love you. will you tell me if you develop some sort of feelings for someone that you fuck?
J: You know I will x
M: I hope you do lol i get turned on the more dangerous it gets but I dont wanna lose you
J: You will NEVER lose me lmao I wouldnt ditch you for cock. You're one in a million. I want to marry you x
M: We will get married x

Even at the height of passion with Leon:

D: You gonna fall in love with me babe?
J: Yh if you make me. Il never leave Tom though you evil prick (laugh)

And you remained firm in your belief in her devotion:

M: I know her better than anyone.

Is she really so faithless and uncaring of you?

Early on in the thread, I warned about the predatory lover looking to ruin a happy couple and steal a hotwife:
“I know you say you are strong with her, but he might even turn her against you with a long term campaign of "What kind of a guy disrespects you by wanting you to do this....... " type stuff. It happens!”

I am now sure that this is the calamity you face. “He can’t think anything of you to put you out to other men.” And all of that kind of crap, right in her ear 24/7.

I know you say you took the risk and the result turns you on, but this is only a consolation prize in the rubble of your love story. It could be so much better for both of you. You have history together with years of shared experience to build upon. Jas said she has a crush on Leon. That’s all it is. How can it be any more than that? He’s twice her age – basically an old man to her. She cannot share her whole life with him. He doesn’t sound at all sophisticated, and surely the sheen of going down to the pub with this old geezer to talk to his old mates is going to wear off pretty quickly for a young, active, intelligent woman. It’s all going to look pretty cold to her very soon as they share their in-jokes about shit that went down long before she was born. With you she had a soul mate, a contemporary, and one who was prepared to give her her wings to explore her sexuality, even indulge her kink to dominate you. She’s gonna miss that variety and adrenaline rush, I feel sure.

I think you need to get her alone nice and cosy one evening and make her miss how it used to be for the two of you. Just invite her for dinner at yours. No Leon. Get the old holiday photos out. Talk about the great memories you both made. Play the favourite songs that were the theme to your love. Make her feel for you how she felt over the years, and when she sent all of those texts declaring her undying love was yours. Make her cry. Don't beg. Plant the seed and then send her back to Leon. Let her stew on it.

I know there’s a possibility that she’s had her head turned permanently by the macho man and has taken his line that you aren’t man enough for her, and she’s been wasting her time for 10 years on some weirdo. Or even that despite everything she really isn't the person you thought you loved, and you were sharing your home for the past decade with an unfeeling bitch. But you won’t ever know if you don’t go there, and you now have literally nothing to lose. It's better than lying alone each night wanking. You’ve had a lot of courage to come this far down the rabbit hole. Time to show her you have the courage to fight for her love. You might surprise her, and better still, she might surprise you.

Good luck.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:13 pm

Dragon76 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:42 pm
Jasmine can do better than and deserves better than both Leon and Tom. I'd like to see her end up with Steve, to be honest.
I think there are multiple possibilities with the cuckold brain. Damage from toxic pharmaceuticals. Damage from a fall as a baby. Damage from soy milk as a baby. The cuckold brain is essentially damaged goods, and I blame the pharmaceutical and chemical industries for it mainly. Hoping that jasmine and Steve get together and live happily ever after.
There definitely seems to be a damaged brain on this thread.

irreverent
Trainable

Unread post by irreverent » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:53 am

Great to see you post again Tom. Sounds like there have been some stormy days since we last heard from you, and it hasn't been all plain sailing.

I was going to raise a couple of points, but John J. expressed my thoughts far better than I could:
john jasson wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:08 pm
Anyway, it's good to see you're hangin in there, and hope you will continue to update.

y_andstogether
Prepubescent

Unread post by y_andstogether » Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:39 am

Thanks Tom for the update. You single-handedly managed to dissuade me -for good - from the fantasies I was sometimes having before coming across this site and thread.

Bigpapa2005
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bigpapa2005 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:41 am

You need to step in soon brother. This seems to be going too far! You aren’t being Included enough. Don’t let it spiral too much! She will leave and while your dick likes the pain of that - no one likes it when ur not horny. You don’t wanna lose jas

cuckjay
Virgin

Unread post by cuckjay » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:12 am

Welcome back!!!!!!!!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:23 am

Great to see that things have continued,
there is still a bit of stuff that’s happened/happening along the way, love to hear about when you get a chance.
I she teasing you as well as him, was it her idea to have you blow Leon?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:47 pm

Welcome to the forum y_andstogether .

southwestcple_uk
Prepubescent

Unread post by southwestcple_uk » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:40 pm

This story blew way too hot way too soon. Fine if you want it over and done with but it leaves you nowhere to go quite quickly. Best drag it out a bit next time.
Last edited by southwestcple_uk on Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:23 am

southwestcple_uk wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:40 pm
This story blew way too hot way too soon. Fine if you want it other and done with but it leaves you nowhere to go quite quickly. Best drag it out a bit next time.
Yeah absolutely this

Swingcurious
Virgin

Unread post by Swingcurious » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:49 am

After reading the OP and the subsequent update, I now believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis…

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:10 pm

Swingcurious wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:49 am
After reading the OP and the subsequent update, I now believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis…
How about flat earth? Hahahaha

cuckjay
Virgin

Unread post by cuckjay » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:29 pm

Swingcurious wrote:
That's a douche thing to say

irreverent
Trainable

Unread post by irreverent » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:57 pm

Sigh ...
Swingcurious wrote:
Quoting from the forum rules:
2) Serious discussion and debate are fine. Personal attacks are not. Posts that contain personal attacks or inflammatory language (this includes racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, etc... crap), or are mean or disrespectful, may be edited or deleted without warning.

2.1) Thou shalt not call out another user for well written fiction presented as fact. At the very best it is rude. If you don’t believe a “true story” is true just move on to the next thread or keep your trap shut. Yes, I appreciate a true “true story” as much as the next guy, but so much of this lifestyle is unbelievable to the common man that it is ridiculous for any of us to make grand pronouncements about the writings of another. Such pronouncements interfere with the flow of thoughts around here and may make newbies hesitant to post. If you absolutely have proof that a thread is fake then flag that post and provide admin your proof so they can check it out.

Many fantasies are posted on this site as if they are fact. And that’s fine. Why? Because if hotwifing has taught me one thing it’s that truth is often stranger than fiction. In other words, some of those fantasy stories may in fact be true! I know I’ve certainly been accused of posting bullshit when I was being totally honest. The point being that it’s difficult if not impossible to differentiate good fiction from true life. Result? I’m not even going to try. To do so means that invariably some bad -- but completely honest -- writers will be vilified for their efforts. I don’t think anybody wants that to happen.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:56 pm

Yes. You do wonder about some of these people. Someone has a name like "swingcurious" and a look at the posting history indicates little to contribute other than needy requests for pictures from others and calling out posters as fake in violation of the forum rules. Well, Mr Curious, if you ever get beyond being curious, you might find that real life can often turn out a whole lot stranger than fiction.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:56 am

Feels like I missed out since I'm just finding this story lol, would've been fun to experience live. Hopefully there's more developments in the future Guess I missed out on the pics of Jas too? I read about a hotties thread but can't seem to find it.

Bigpapa2005
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bigpapa2005 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:30 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:07 am
there will be no new story because Jass has left Tom. The end was obvious
And you know this how?? Seems a possibility but don’t state it as fact without proof.