Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
nekkedoutdoors
Player

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:51 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:14 am
Jas drunkenly fucked Steve again yesterday and they both pretty much walked all over me, treated me a cum dump, he slapped me in the face with his dick, spat on me, tied me up in a chair and didnt let me wank. How did this come about? We went to the pub yesterday afternoon, me and Jas had a mini row over something unrelated to our sex life, bumped into Steve, he told her he misses her etc they got drunk, we ended up back at ours and not before long, i was watching him fuck Jas like there was no tomorrow. My god do they have chemistry. Im shocked she hasnt fallen for Steve to be honest. They get on like a house on fire and their sex is amazing. I slept on the sofa while he took over my bed for the night.
So, you're saying you had a good night? Hope you you two resolved what caused the row. Hopefully Jas give you some sexy time also.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:04 am

Tbf I would think that's far more of what you want, it involves you, the deep humiliation is real and you're in the same room and house. This is all good but perhaps it's time to think back to Jas' thoughts post Cornwall when she listed her potential lovers and potential long term prospects for your relationship

She actually told you Steve is good, he can take on that bull role to perfection but he plays the field, she said he'd almost certainly get back to her too in time, but it's not a permanent or threatening state of affairs, it's what you want, cuckolding pure and simple, no problems here you can enjoy and relax as far as Steve is concerned.

The far bigger concern, the elephant in the room is Tatts, that's likely to exclude you entirely. A vanilla relationship doesn't include cuckolding a third party, and make no mistake she'll know what he wants, the desire for secrecy and cheating are powerful indicators.

Cuckolding can press your buttons and you can enjoy it when you're heavily involved. Even extreme cuckolding can also enjoy permanent denial and even long absences. It's when long absences become permanent and any even pity cucking dies the death it's not enjoyable for anyone anymore. I suppose some will say live on memories but is that living your life?

The thread you read and cited on here that made such a huge impression was 'My wife and Dad' in which Curious Dave's wife Jenna initially makes some efforts with lots of nicely humiliating texts to keep him involved despite being apart, after leaving him for (a break) with his stepdad,

Predictably these humiliating texts became far more token, far more infrequent, then with her heart not really in it anymore, they stop, STOP COMPLETELY that's it she's gone, she's actually left him, the sledgehammer hits home. Of course she returns to tell him she's not coming back she's officially gone (Ok she stayed to nurse him better for a week before marrying his stepdad) - but that impact, that shock, the realisation that his great love had deserted him, that she never really wanted his kink and never ever asked for it anyway

Yes, he was hit by the sledgehammer, but hadn't it been coming while he preferred to rationalise it as cuckolding, no it wasn't, it never really was, she fell in love and left him pure and simple - he was broken, lost and desolate - you read it, you see the parallels - they're right, left and centre, in front of your face, unmissable

Tatts is potentially equivalent to CD's nemesis and Jas equivalent to CD's wife Jenna - you read it, you know the analogy is obvious.

It made an impression for a reason, because it was such a powerful cautionary tale. Don't rationalise things to see them as you wish they were but rather see the obvious, see them for how they actually are

Tatts is the real issue not Steve and where that goes is the only issue.

I've just started recounting our first time at the end of the members intro - link below, I'm no writer so I'm finding it hard and intimidating although I remember it like yesterday.

I would really appreciate it if I could get some opinions on how decent or awful it is as I'm not too confident as a writer

Thank you for any who comment - no rude ones 😂

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:42 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:04 am

Don't rationalise things to see them as you wish they were but rather see the obvious, see them for how they actually are
We all need to follow this: we look for confirmation bias everywhere. Tell me what I want to hear and not the truth

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:50 pm

hey Tom - how are you feeling after the events of the last week?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:50 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:42 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:04 am

Don't rationalise things to see them as you wish they were but rather see the obvious, see them for how they actually are
We all need to follow this: we look for confirmation bias everywhere. Tell me what I want to hear and not the truth
All too true, and of course that other great trapdoor we all happily fall through

Group think Bias

If one person says something and let's say s common one

This LS actually helps marriages because......

Yes everyone agrees that's what they like to hear so then you get the anecdotal evidence in support

Soon everyone has told everyone else the same good news, the whole LS forum is in agreement (a forum for people who enjoy that LS) and the whole group agree after spending a week telling each other it's true.

It may be true but that's hardly the point, anything false received the same treatment

Soon all the group believe the same thing but only half are correct

That's group bias in operation

I've just started recounting our first time at the end of the members intro - link below, I'm no writer so I'm finding it hard and intimidating although I remember it like yesterday.

I would really appreciate it if I could get some opinions on how decent or awful it is as I'm not too confident as a writer

Thank you for any who comment - no rude ones 😂

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:27 pm

I am a little exasperated and I'm not sure if others feel the same way. Isn't Tom down with covid? If so, how is he out and about at a pub? I'm the last person to bring up covid protocols in a cuckold forum but it just felt odd.

Would also appreciate a detailed writeup from OP than the abrupt snippets of info that seem to come our way. I know a lot of us have other things going on but is it too much to ask for a little more consideration? I'm not asking for real time updates, just posts with more colour and insight

Mypopsocks66
Virgin

Unread post by Mypopsocks66 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:15 pm

alighieri20 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:27 pm
I am a little exasperated and I'm not sure if others feel the same way. Isn't Tom down with covid? If so, how is he out and about at a pub? I'm the last person to bring up covid protocols in a cuckold forum but it just felt odd.

Would also appreciate a detailed writeup from OP than the abrupt snippets of info that seem to come our way. I know a lot of us have other things going on but is it too much to ask for a little more consideration? I'm not asking for real time updates, just posts with more colour and insight
I certainly don’t feel that way. I think there is a tendency to hound some contributors more than anything and that has certainly been the case with Jas and Tom which would put many off from bothering to contribute. I would probably have knocked it on the head by now. I don’t think you are owed any consideration here at all and wonder how such feelings of entitlement about another persons life can arise. They have already posted candid details about their life more than most would even on a forum such as this. I think it’s completely inappropriate to further lumber them by venting your personal exasperation at them in your desire for further details.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:16 am

Mypopsocks66 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:15 pm
alighieri20 wrote:

I certainly don’t feel that way. I think there is a tendency to hound some contributors more than anything and that has certainly been the case with Jas and Tom which would put many off from bothering to contribute. I would probably have knocked it on the head by now. I don’t think you are owed any consideration here at all and wonder how such feelings of entitlement about another persons life can arise. They have already posted candid details about their life more than most would even on a forum such as this. I think it’s completely inappropriate to further lumber them by venting your personal exasperation at them in your desire for further details.
If he wants more then he can pay for someone's only fans

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:04 am

I agree on leaving Tom and Jas alone as far as requesting or demanding more posts, it's their real lives and not something you order from a takeaway. They've both been absolutely brilliant as far as I'm concerned. They've let us into a very small part of their lives, opened a window and let us look into something normally kept close and very private.

I've been more guilty than anyone of speculation and perhaps adding two and two and making twenty-seven, so I'm criticising myself here as well

On a lighter note, I've just updated my file attached on the link below - you could all do with a laugh so feel free to have a look in and leave all the nasty comments

It's karma I need paying back 😂

viewtopic.php?t=65641

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:04 am

alighieri20 wrote:

True, you simply can’t get the OPs these days like you used to. Next, they’ll be expecting us to thank them.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:52 am

There should be a health warning to all members, to the effect that you are owed nothing. Not regular updates, or "consideration", whatever that means in this context. Ask questions and discuss by all means. It's great for stimulating the thread and encouraging the OP, but pressure for more and general neediness, I mean, come on! What the hell drives that sort of nonsense?

We should be grateful to be taken on wonderful journeys like this, not acting like spoilt children having a tantrum for more sweeties.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:25 am

Hey guys, abit of miscommunication on my part as I said 'we went to the pub' it was meant to say 'she'. After the last post I realised im not feeling entirely better so have stayed away from my phone as much as possible. I never went to the pub that day, Jas did with a few friends. Im not feeling great at all again. Need to give myself more rest. As for the person moaning about lack of detail, how about you catch Covid and then spend all day uploading updates on your personal life? Tool. You dont pay me, im not legally bound to come and update you with every single detail. Im not well at the moment and cant be assed updating because of it. I wish we could ban specific people from reading our threads.

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:10 am

Looks like I ruffled a few feathers here. As expected, my comment was conveniently misconstrued to suggest that I was "hounding" OP for updates or being "needy". If anything, I would be more than happy if OP took his own sweet time in writing updates. As I said in my post, I'm not asking for real time updates. If anything, I was against "rushed" posts and abrupt updates that seem to skip several incidents.

To the people saying I'm not "owed" anything -- Duh, that's obvious and understood. OP is his own master and can write whatever he wants. We are not debating his constitutional rights or contractual obligations here.

OP -- I don't know you personally but I'm an avid follower. As for your rhetorical about catching covid, I did catch it in Jan and am thankfully feeling better now. I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:19 am

Tom,

Sorry to read about your continuing struggle against a hugely nasty virus, I do know just how debilitating and nasty it can be and everything has to be on getting yourself right health-wise now.
Don't stress yourself about this thread, I'm sure you're best ignoring it for now. You've given so much already and calls for more are absolutely ridiculous and unbelievably insensitive and uncouth.

Concentrate solely on your health and look after yourself

ChrisLydi

Just added to mine if anyone wants a good laugh

viewtopic.php?t=65641

MavMurdoc

Unread post by MavMurdoc » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:51 am

Heya T.... hope you're feeling better soon! Just want to thank you for sharing your story and say "FUCK THE HATERS!" with ya. Please keep us updated, and don't let the dumbasses deter you. Hoping the best for you and Jas, and your kinky future <3

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:09 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:09 am
Haha, I may have gone on a little too much and must apologise to starman2
don't have too,I did not mean to sound bad

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:14 am

starman2 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:09 am

Haha, I may have gone on a little too much and must apologise to starman2

don't have too,I did not mean to sound bad
Thank you starman2 I know it was unintentional, my mind was wandering being bored and on a long train journey from London and I probably ranted on a bit about nothing

viewtopic.php?t=65641

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:06 pm

get well soon Tom

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:23 am

Tom, take care of yourself and don't worry about this place! Your health is more important and I can reasonably state that everyone here will survive!

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:25 am

Tom, I'm enjoying your story immensely. I really like your writing style. I understand that you don't want to post as much and you think people are being pushy. That's a fair assessment. Some of us are enjoying your story so much we're waiting for the next chapter. Get well soon.

Jc427
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jc427 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:01 pm

Tom- I hope you and Jasmine are doing well.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:33 am

Hello everyone.

My life has fallen pretty much into a pattern now and its not all bad news. Im much better, if not completely better this time. Working again etc and not from home anymore. At the office. My life in the past week or so has consisted of wake up, sometimes Jas in bed sometimes not. Go to work, come home to Jas sometimes, sometimes not! Jas is totally open and honest with me. She tells me straight that shes seeing Tatts whenever she wants to. Thats about 3 times a week at the moment. She stays at his sometimes, sometimes fucks him after work and comes home to let me eat his cum out of her while she grins about it. She says she really really likes him and hes 'amazing' & 'perfect'.

Tatts now knows about me. Jas reluctantly admitted he needed to be told. He does'nt know im a cuck, he just thinks shes cheating on me with him. He doesnt care and it didnt deter him. He still really likes and wants Jas. Our life has been hectic with covid, work etc so no times to update but I should be able to update regularaly again if stuff happens. We are going to a christening on Saturday for someone we know. Theres a big party after it and I told Jas I have a fantasy of her cheating on me at a party while we're out. She said she wont just fuck anybody. We will see.

cucky4amazon
Virgin

Unread post by cucky4amazon » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:52 am

So glad you are feeling better, Tom! Glad Jas is still around (sometimes) to give you those tasty creampies. You are one lucky guy! Glad Tatt knows though I wish he knew you were a cuck to give you some humiliation, up close and personal. I am guessing he already knows as much as she is with him so often.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:03 pm

Great to hear from you again Tom and thank you for updating your latest news. It seems life is looking up once again and now you're even enjoying it.

Take care of yourself and I hope things go well for you in the future

Chrislydi

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:06 pm

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:33 am
Hello everyone.

My life has fallen pretty much into a pattern now and its not all bad news. Im much better, if not completely better this time. Working again etc and not from home anymore. At the office. My life in the past week or so has consisted of wake up, sometimes Jas in bed sometimes not. Go to work, come home to Jas sometimes, sometimes not! Jas is totally open and honest with me. She tells me straight that shes seeing Tatts whenever she wants to. Thats about 3 times a week at the moment. She stays at his sometimes, sometimes fucks him after work and comes home to let me eat his cum out of her while she grins about it. She says she really really likes him and hes 'amazing' & 'perfect'.

Tatts now knows about me. Jas reluctantly admitted he needed to be told. He does'nt know im a cuck, he just thinks shes cheating on me with him. He doesnt care and it didnt deter him. He still really likes and wants Jas. Our life has been hectic with covid, work etc so no times to update but I should be able to update regularaly again if stuff happens. We are going to a christening on Saturday for someone we know. Theres a big party after it and I told Jas I have a fantasy of her cheating on me at a party while we're out. She said she wont just fuck anybody. We will see.
Good to hear that you both have cleared the covid and are both well Tom. It's really nice to hear from you concerning your and Jasmines relationship and I hope you both continue to grow together.

Has Jas got a tattoo from Tatts yet? If so, what did she get and where?