Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
joel68
2 Bit Whore

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:18 pm

I had forgotten about this thread. But he did come back here and update how it ended.

Many times guys just disappear. I will give him credit for that.

But I do agree that another quick update would be nice.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:09 pm

Just read the whole thread. What a roller-coaster ride!

Not sure if you want to, but it would be great to read about the period of time leading upto and including Jaz leaving, if you can be bothered.
It might actually be quite theraputic for you to re-live this episode, through writing it down in detail, including conversations had and feelings invloved, including post-breakup. That's not why I'm asking of course! It's just that this has been such an amazingly well written and very hot story to follow and it's such a shame the conclusion hasn't been written about also!

regardles, it would be great to hear your thoughts.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:40 pm

Not heard anything for a while...

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:19 pm

He showed up to post in w770's thread briefly but that's it.

Hope you're good Tom, wherever you are. I still blow ropes to your story on the regular

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 pm

SomeoneCuckMe Thread:
To cut a long story short, Jas is pregnant and it cant be mine. Jas moved in with Steve who is back in London and has taken my girlfriend full time now. She admitted she loves him and we had an emotion conversation about it.
I think afull, detailed telling of the events (and conversations) surrounding the lead up and aftermath of this period would make the very best reading in this story so far for us cuckolds! I must have been amazing (as well as destroying and painful) to experience first-hand!

The best we can hope for, is that you find the time and inclination to bring us all up to speed on this roller-coaster journey with you!

This is on page one:
After the last update, things really escalated and I basically became a spare part really quickly.
I can't find the posts before this one anywhere! Does anyone have them saved, or know where to find them?

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 am

hwc wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 pm
SomeoneCuckMe Thread:

This is on page one:
After the last update, things really escalated and I basically became a spare part really quickly.
I can't find the posts before this one anywhere! Does anyone have them saved, or know where to find them?
This was one incredible ride. You won't find the earlier posts because they were on a separate thread. Tom got upset with a post by an admin and then lots of other members weighed in on either side so it all became rather a bunfight, and the original thread was locked as a result to stop further nasty (and irrelevant) aggro. Tom started this thread a little later, but the build up and I think most of the really edgy stuff were in the original. After the heat died down, I appealed to the moderators to unlock the old thread so that people could comment on it again, but it was refused on the grounds that only the OP could request it be reopened and Tom hadn't done so. I could quite understand this stance had Tom requested the thread be locked in the first place, but he hadn't, so I was a bit disappointed by the ruling. By then it was down to page 22 or something and, inevitably, it fell off the far end into the murky deep soon after.

Anyway, it's water under the bridge. I can't put you out of your misery, but at least you now know what happened to the early part of the story when Tom first encouraged the reluctant Jas to give herself to Steve. It was one of the wildest things I've ever read anywhere in terms of emotion and angst, and it had such a feel of authenticity because some of the feelings expressed really resonated with my own (slightly less reckless) experience.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

redgink
Prepubescent

Unread post by redgink » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:45 am

Amazing experience thanks for sharing, at the risk of sounding a little insensitive, I would like if you could give us a quick update even if it’s something mundane or small.

Over the years I’ve found my kink regarding cuckolding has grown to the point I enjoy the “aftermath” the idea of having someone you truly love and adore now being someone else’s knowing she is fucking him and loving him and being absolutely happy, I know it’s painful but it’s a delicious pain, being left behind by someone you truly still love seeing her move forward even small things such hearing her moving in with him, buying a house or starting a family. Then again, I understand how this might be a little too “hardcore” for some people and it’s not my intention to make anyone feel bad or it’s not their thing.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:29 pm

redgink, I share the exact same attitude to you. It's not out of insensitivity that I want to hear about the aftermath of the one someone loves dumping them for someone else, someone better, it is because I want to be in their shoes and to feel what they feel. and quite a lot of others I have chatted to here feel exactly the same too.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:48 pm

To both redgink and hwc, its something i certainly didnt want, but it happened as a by product of my situation, and, the further and further it got into it, the more i was turned on by it.

Emotionally absolutely horrible, yet turned me on in equal measures in ways nothing else could.

Its not something many seem to want to discss on here though, i find.