Our non-Story (yet)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subbieCuck
Player

Our non-Story (yet)

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:26 pm

First of all, pardon my English, I am not a native English speaker. I am not yet a cuckold, my wife does not know about this forum. Here is our story.

We met 12 years ago through common friends. She was 21 and I was 31. For me, it was a love at first sight. She was very beautiful. She was smart and kind. I could tell she was smart by the way she laughed with my jokes (while flirting her). Very few ppl understand my jokes, actually very few ppl realize that I am joking. Sometimes I am not sure myself, since no-one laughs. ("If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?") I guess you already realized I am somehow a nerd guy.

We became a couple in less than a month. I told her about my cuckold fantasies, so she would know. She found them weird, but she was like "ok, funny but lets keep them a fantasy"

Fast forward a decade, we have 2 beautiful children and we are happily married. She is so occupied with her job (she earns more than me!) and still has amazing looks. Still keeping my cuckold dreams at fantasy-land and we only talk about it when having sex. Which has is becoming rarer and rarer since our kids want (insist) to sleep with us! Which is exhausting and if anyone has any tips on how to stop this, pls share. Anyway, since I am kind of submissive, I tend to do most chores in the house (cooking, cleaning, ironing) and she works from 8 am to 8 pm, through the phone or pc after her official office hours.

But I am feeling a change in the air. She increasingly notices sexy men around us. She tells me how hot she thinks they are. A female colleague of her told her that she was cheating her husband. Two ex-roommates of her, broke up with their boyfriends and now are single and "hunting". They go out once in a while. I am supportive, I tell her that I can handle the kids. I am asking her to dress sexy (she prefer athletic looks) and I encourage her in keeping an open eye.

I get the feeling that 2022 might be the year I grow horns! I will keep this thread as a dairy book. :whip:

elina

Re: Our non-Story (yet)

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:06 am

Thanks for sharing.

Please keep us posted, very interesting start.
And I agree, while She sees that Her colleague is cheating, and two ex-roomates have broken up and is single and hunting, you are doing the right thing if you want to keep Her!!

At 33, She is coming into Her prime, love and support Her.

Sincerely
elina

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:31 pm

Yesterday night, while in bed, with one of our children sleeping in the middle, she told me a rumor that has been circulating at her job, about two of her colleagues that were caught having sex. I told her that the "two consenting adults" argument, so everything is fine, this is how humans are. She did smiled, apparently having in mind the cuckold fantasies, but diverted the talk saying that the male colleague, even though handsome 55 yo, he is really a bad character. We couldn't hold the conversation for long since we didnt want to wake the little one.

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:18 am

Hi subbiecuck

What worked for me was waiting for kids to get to sleep and then putting them back in their own beds

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:28 am

mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:18 am
Hi subbiecuck

What worked for me was waiting for kids to get to sleep and then putting them back in their own beds

Thanks for the tip. This actually is within our plans but our little one drops its pacifier too often and wakes. So we need to be close to place the pacifier back to her mouth. Also, with the older one, sometimes she wakes when we leave and come to bed to sleep with us. She nearly caught us having sex once or twice. :???:

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:01 am

It s been going well the last few days. She went out with a friend (woman) and left me the kids. Another time she was making humour, she was feeling stupid for not taking advantage my cuckold fantasy. She was asking why is she not into it. While it was obvious that she was joking, I feel the diascussions reflects a growing question mark within her head: should I do it???

I am thinking to suggest we go for a summer holiday at a nudist resort, for a weekend.

southwestcple_uk
Prepubescent

Unread post by southwestcple_uk » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:56 pm

Whether you're real or fake take it slow!

And get the kids out of your bedroom ASAP. However much noise they make initially. That's a recipe for disaster every which way.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:53 am

Thanks for the advice. We are working on it, it is a huge problem. It s killing our sex life.

jacksonpandeiro
Virgin

Unread post by jacksonpandeiro » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Anything to share from the last days?

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:00 pm

Well it sounds like you are on your way and your wife is interested. So keep talking and fantasing with her. I agree with southwestcple_uk your kids are a key issue in your wife cuckolding you. Can you find someone to babysit the kids so you can have a date night?

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:05 am

Yesterday, when she came home, she told me that a nearby shop owner has been flirting her when she stop to buy a present for a friend. She had a huge smile on her face, she really liked it. He told me he was quite handsome. I encouraged her to go shop more often. :)

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:11 pm

Good luck. Sounds like things are heading in the right direction for your cuckolding.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:10 am

Well another indication she might be willing to try hotwifing. The other day, my wife told me, when she took our little one to her swimming lesson, a swimming instractor/teacher that was around was very handsome. They even talked for a couple of minutes. When she came home she was very smiley and playful. She told me all about it and was laughing with my excitement.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:48 am

southwestcple_uk wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:56 pm

And get the kids out of your bedroom ASAP. However much noise they make initially. That's a recipe for disaster every which way.
I totally agree. I don’t mean for this thread to be parenting advice but kids should never sleep with the parents unless ill. Sometimes kids simply need to cry themselves to sleep unless they are sick or something is really wrong. It sounds cruel but is the only way to keep them separate. Once this starts, it’s increasingly difficult to stop.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:21 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:48 am
southwestcple_uk wrote:

I totally agree. I don’t mean for this thread to be parenting advice but kids should never sleep with the parents unless ill. Sometimes kids simply need to cry themselves to sleep unless they are sick or something is really wrong. It sounds cruel but is the only way to keep them separate. Once this starts, it’s increasingly difficult to stop.
Thanks for the adviced. It s a little late now, we learned our lesson the hard way. It is extremely difficult to stop.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:38 am

It’s never too late. You’ll get there. Best of luck to you two.

CandA
Virgin

Unread post by CandA » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:17 am

We had two young boys slept with us longer than either one of us would have liked. We were exhausted, had a hard time finding our sexy time together, and felt like it was just a bad practice.

You got the boys a small puppy. We made it clear the puppy was not allowed in our bed. We had covers on the boys beds, pushed the two beds together, and they held the puppy sleeping between them.

They couldn’t wait to take the puppy to bed together. We had no other problems with them sleeping with us unless they were sick. On occasion they would wake with a nightmare for for some other reason show up in bed asking for attention during the night. That was rare.

Someofallthings
Virgin

Unread post by Someofallthings » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:29 am

subbieCuck wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:53 am
Thanks for the advice. We are working on it, it is a huge problem. It s killing our sex life.
Not sure how old kids are - but are you familiar with ferbering? It sounds awful and it is wrenching to do - but it works. Had to do this (a LONG time ago) as we were getting so little sleep I was starting to almost hallucinate. Mind you, that approach was for very young kids - but I'm sure there are similar strategies for different ages.

Ultimately, it is better for them as well as for you.

Someofallthings
Virgin

Unread post by Someofallthings » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:31 am

So funny - you're getting as much interest in getting the kids out of bed as you are in the cuckolding! It's a very common problem. Be strong AND loving.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:19 am

gulfcpl wrote:
southwestcple_uk wrote:

Not even when ill. When I was young, there was a rule- kids did not go in parents' room for any reason. Even going into another kid's room was not allowed without an invite. We were taught to respect the privacy of others in the household.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:52 pm

Guys I d like to thank everyone for yr replies. It is a bit weird that we discussing children sleeping habits but we are free ppl, I do not see why not, esp when it intervenes (aka destroys) with our sex lives....
CandA wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:17 am
We had two young boys slept with us longer than either one of us would have liked. We were exhausted, had a hard time finding our sexy time together, and felt like it was just a bad practice.

You got the boys a small puppy. We made it clear the puppy was not allowed in our bed. We had covers on the boys beds, pushed the two beds together, and they held the puppy sleeping between them.

They couldn’t wait to take the puppy to bed together. We had no other problems with them sleeping with us unless they were sick. On occasion they would wake with a nightmare for for some other reason show up in bed asking for attention during the night. That was rare.
Thanks for the idea. We have already told to the old one that we will get her a puppy in two years, at her birthday. We hadnt think that it could serve as a trick. We will re examine though.
Someofallthings wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:29 am
subbieCuck wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:53 am
Not sure how old kids are - but are you familiar with ferbering? It sounds awful and it is wrenching to do - but it works. Had to do this (a LONG time ago) as we were getting so little sleep I was starting to almost hallucinate. Mind you, that approach was for very young kids - but I'm sure there are similar strategies for different ages.

Ultimately, it is better for them as well as for you.
I wasnt aware of the term but we tried it, upon advice we got from friends. She was a liitle over one years old. After talkimg with her, we lock her at her room, we were listening to her crying. We kept for half an hour, she was crying continously. We entered, she was so devasted, an ugly sight. We promiswd her we will never do that. Quite traumatizing. Never again. Some methods are not for everyone...
Someofallthings wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:31 am
So funny - you're getting as much interest in getting the kids out of bed as you are in the cuckolding! It's a very common problem. Be strong AND loving.
Thanks! :)
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:19 am
gulfcpl wrote:
southwestcple_uk wrote:

Not even when ill. When I was young, there was a rule- kids did not go in parents' room for any reason. Even going into another kid's room was not allowed without an invite. We were taught to respect the privacy of others in the household.
That is a good rule and it teaches self discipline. Too late for us.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:02 pm

Henry Ford stated, “If you say I can do it or I can’t do it, either way you’re right”.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:25 pm

gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:02 pm
Henry Ford stated, “If you say I can do it or I can’t do it, either way you’re right”.
:)

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:05 pm

Any updates? Seemed like your wife was slowly starting to get excited about other men flirting with her :)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:35 pm

Welcome to the forum hamadasamada88.