My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:16 pm

When someone posts their story to an open forum not all comments will be supportive and some speculation might get quite wild. I'm sure mustangtod must appreciate that and that it won't discourage him from sharing with us.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:57 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:32 pm
Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:44 pm
8toplaywith wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:41 pm
Well said, Gordon.
+1

MT's family story somehow became a free-for-all sandbox for all kinds of personal fantasies!
I sure hope it doesn't get to that. And that we can have a nice non polluted story from Paul. Please I hope that everyone can tame their own kink and leave this to Paul and let the story be.

Well you'd have to include Mustangtod's own wife, Mary, in that prohibition. She's already fantasising about her son-in-law sucking off her daughter's extramarital lover before they fuck.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:37 pm

I must have missed that.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:01 pm

"She said what if Paul did the same thing to Michael? " but not sure if that's just a thought or fantasy.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:12 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:01 pm
"She said what if Paul did the same thing to Michael? " but not sure if that's just a thought or fantasy.
I read that as more of a tease, and more than likely not anything to be taken as wanting or being planned for. Paul as already mentioned that Mary enjoys teasing him.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:27 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:12 pm
gordon921 wrote:
I read that as more of a tease, and more than likely not anything to be taken as wanting or being planned for. Paul as already mentioned that Mary enjoys teasing him.
Agree..

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:43 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:27 pm
vmb69 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:12 pm
gordon921 wrote:
Agree..
I'm guessing you guys are talking about Paul's wife, Maria???

Rascal

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:19 pm

Apologies may have mixed the names. The wife

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:12 am

I received a text from Paul yesterday saying that they were at Michael's parents house again but there was an unexpected occurrence, the pool maintenance company were there checking the condition of the pool and informed them that they needed to wait 2 hours before getting in the pool.

That is all I know from yesterday? sorry
MT

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:46 am

I wonder how they spent the time waiting for access to the pool ;) I’m sure Maria and Michael found some way to keep themselves busy and Paul got another lesson in being a good cuckold.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:57 am

Open2it wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:46 am
I wonder how they spent the time waiting for access to the pool ;) I’m sure Maria and Michael found some way to keep themselves busy and Paul got another lesson in being a good cuckold.
Have you actually read the thread or just jumping in with your fantasy..?
"I asked if he liked Michael telling him what to do? He said yes but wasn't ready to be a cuckold at this time,more of a Stag/hotwife husband."

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:17 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:57 am
Open2it wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:46 am
Have you actually read the thread or just jumping in with your fantasy..?
"I asked if he liked Michael telling him what to do? He said yes but wasn't ready to be a cuckold at this time,more of a Stag/hotwife husband."
Doesn't seen to matter how many time we all try to be sensible and make sure a thread stays on track. Also guilty myself to a point. But being a grown up is being able to take advice and change our behavior. Obviously some people can't. Hopefully MR can overlook all this

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:33 am

I'm not often in the cuckold section, but I will say that this story was certainly intriguing. It started off with a very humiliating scenario and possible rift between a husband and wife, and their daughter. Evolved into a learning experience and acceptance. Then came a story twist with the daughter wanting to improve her own marriage. An uncertain son in law looking for advice and courage from an older jedi master. A conflicted jedi master in turmoil about whether and how much to train his new padawan. And then a happy ending for everyone.

I'm not saying I don't believe it. I do. It's just a very unreal and nearly unbelievable story. Truth is stranger than fiction. So thank you MT for sharing your journey and story with us. I imagine it couldn't have been an easy one to share. It is a great story.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:15 am

iI get the feeling we are in for a interesting twist🤔
not sure just thinking outloud

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:14 am

I will have an update soon, golf with Paul this afternoon,.
Mary says that Maria is extremely pleased with Paul and is enjoying the extra attention she is getting from Michael's thick member. It is making Mary more horny, her BF/Bull spent the weekend at our house with her.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:51 am

Mary's BF spent the weekend at your house with her, do you get involved?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:05 am

8toplaywith wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:51 am
Mary's BF spent the weekend at your house with her, do you get involved?
You should probably read this thread, or at least the last few pages, to understand all that is in play here.

Rascal
Last edited by rascalnvixen on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:05 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:14 am
Mary says that Maria is extremely pleased with Paul...
Thanks, MT. I'm curious to hear if "Paul is extremely pleased with Maria?" Perhaps a good question to explore with Paul on the course.

Play well today!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:59 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:14 am
I will have an update soon, golf with Paul this afternoon,.
Mary says that Maria is extremely pleased with Paul and is enjoying the extra attention she is getting from Michael's thick member. It is making Mary more horny, her BF/Bull spent the weekend at our house with her.
I will be honest a side story on what mom and daughter talk about would also be awesome. I wonder the level of details they go into.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:51 pm

Ok,its been really busy around here. Paul tells me that he and Maria have had so much fun during the past week and this weekend. He says that they are really learning how to communicate. Maria told him how proud she was that he was able to not become mad or hurt by her actions and how well he handles gentle humiliation.Paul told me that while Michael was making love to Maria ,she was talking to him telling him that his dick felt so good inside her,filling her so good.
Paul told me that they had discussed that during the week while having hot sex. Paul told me that he enjoyed watching them 69 and that he felt a little intimidated by Michael's dick.
I wanted to tell Paul that he is lucky that Maria didn't tell him to kneel and suck it.LOL
All their sex was bareback also,with a pie.
Not sure when they will get together again,but Paul and I are golfing again this Saturday.
MT

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:31 pm

MT, has there been any discussion about cream pies or bisex involvement either between you and Paul or between he and Maria?? I don't think it will take very long, as their research into the ways of this lifestyle progresses, for Maria to find out about pies and of course she already knows about the bisex aspect of the LS. It seems that she is pretty adventurous and I don't see these topics hiding on the LS bookshelf for very long. Thanks for the update and I hope they continue to enjoy the new LS together.

Rascal

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:15 pm

Thanks indeed Mustangtod for the update. Paul is communicating well with you as well as with Maria. He says he is a little intimidated by Michael's cock. Now that he is thinking about the cock, perhaps he should simply submit to it and suck it alongside Maria. Your wife might care to pass on this suggestion to Maria to organise.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:46 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:15 pm
Thanks indeed Mustangtod for the update. Paul is communicating well with you as well as with Maria. He says he is a little intimidated by Michael's cock. Now that he is thinking about the cock, perhaps he should simply submit to it and suck it alongside Maria. Your wife might care to pass on this suggestion to Maria to organise.
Intimated doesn't mean he wants to suckcocktail. While I cod get a leaning that he may try a cream pie

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 am

vmb69 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:46 pm
wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:15 pm
Intimated doesn't mean he wants to suckcocktail. While I cod get a leaning that he may try a cream pie
Yeah why is there always this desire to push him further? If he wants to they've got to a stage now where it will inevitably happen without prompting, and if he doesn't want it then this could create real problems where there were none before this 'helpful' suggestion

Chris.
Last edited by Chrislydi on Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:39 am

So how is he going to deal with his intimidation? One of the best ways of doing so is to eroticise it. And to accept the cock, rather than being cowed by it. It may happen naturally or, much more likely, he will only do it if he feels he has permission and endorsement from his wife to do it. And she is the one who can check out with Michael whether he is OK with Paul subbing to him. Itis evident (whatever Paul believes) that this is a cuckold not a stag relationship. Paul needs all the advice and help he can get from mustangtod and Maria to deal with it and to feel good about his status. In his own time of course.