My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mustangtod
Experienced

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:00 am

Update, I know that Maria and Michael are headed for a 1 on 1 meeting this weekend and that will test how Paul feels at home by himself . Haven't seen much of Paul lately so I will give him a ring this afternoon to see how he is doing.
Maria told Mary that she is really enjoying the love making of Michael and the reclaiming of Paul.

MT

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:31 am

Thanks for the update, MT!!! I'm always interested in your thoughts and updates!!!! I'm really happy this new adventure didn't blow their marriage up like it has for so many other couples, but I wonder how far Paul will go along with all of it, will there be a problem with it all in the future. I guess we'll all see how it develops.

Rascal

Just a side question, was it you or Mary that initiated the idea of getting into the hotwife life?? I can't remember if you told us all that at the beginning of the thread or not.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:45 am

Just a side question, was it you or Mary that initiated the idea of getting into the hotwife life?? I can't remember if you told us all that at the beginning of the thread or not.

Mary definitely initiated our Hotwife lifestyle by accidentally meeting an old flame at a local bar and making out with him that ended in giving him a hand job.

On another note ,Paul and I played 18 holes yesterday and he asked me how I felt about creampies?
I asked what he meant? He said that Maria brought him home a creampie and asked him to clean her up.
I told him that I have done it many times and have grown to enjoy doing it.
He said that he did it and Maria was trembling as he did it. Also said that he wasn't sure he liked it or not but she orgasmed a couple times while he cleaned her. They have been having great reclaim sex according to Mary!
Paul said he was very anxious without being with Maria even though Maria and Michael were only together for 3 hours.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 am

mustangtod wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:45 am
On another note ,Paul and I played 18 holes yesterday and he asked me how I felt about creampies?
I asked what he meant? He said that Maria brought him home a creampie and asked him to clean her up.
I told him that I have done it many times and have grown to enjoy doing it.
He said that he did it and Maria was trembling as he did it. Also said that he wasn't sure he liked it or not but she orgasmed a couple times while he cleaned her. They have been having great reclaim sex according to Mary!
Paul said he was very anxious without being with Maria even though Maria and Michael were only together for 3 hours.
When I first cleaned a creampie I can't say I liked it for what it was, but I did like how my girlfriend reacted. She might have been turned on by the kink of it, but also at that point her sensitivity is already heightened and everything feels more, so she had herself a very good time.

With that in mind, it's possible for him to like, or to learn to like, doing something he doesn't enjoy for itself.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:14 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:45 am

I think being alone is the hardest part about being cuckolded.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:48 pm

I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well!

But I gotta admit, I’d love to be a fly on the wall for some of these golf talks. I have a SIL too. I’m don’t eat creampies, but I tried to imagine a conversation about something similar like sloppy seconds. And I just can’t bring it into imagination without cracking up.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:58 am

Maria told Mary that she wants Paul to want to have creampies and Mary I encouraging her to talk to him about it. Maria told Mary that Michael has eaten his own creampie from her and that really made her want Paul to do it too. Maria also thinks that Michael would give Paul head if Maria requested it.
I was surprised since I myself have only given not received.

MT

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:21 pm

Hi mustangtod,

has you daughter not talked to you about the LS, I would of thought she might have wanted to get a male perspective, but seems Mary talks to her and you talk to Paul?

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:02 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:58 am
Maria told Mary that she wants Paul to want to have creampies and Mary I encouraging her to talk to him about it. Maria told Mary that Michael has eaten his own creampie from her and that really made her want Paul to do it too. Maria also thinks that Michael would give Paul head if Maria requested it.
I was surprised since I myself have only given not received.

MT
That's an interesting twist. Sounds like Maria has a natural talent for bringing out the submissive in her guys. Michael may be playing the role of bull, but maybe also has a taste for cuck sports.

I had a friend years ago who was a well known personality in the BDSM community. He was famously known as a Master, but admitted to me that he really preferred being a bottom (and was for a long time when he first got into BDSM). But he said it was his experience as a bottom and personal appreciation for what bottom's want that made him such a good Master. BDSM isn't my cup of tea, but what he said made a lot of sense.

A lot of us tend to think of bulls as being naturally dominant, but I'm learning that isn't always the case. Many seem to play it as a fun role. Even Shelley's old bull kind of demonstrates this. When the clothes were off, he assumed a dominant role and played her submissive side like a pro. I'm not into submission, but would differ to his alpha role whenever the three of us were naked--basically giving him the stage. But when we were all clothed and talking like normal folks, he was much more of a beta personality. Our personalities/roles just naturally reversed depending on the amount of clothes Shelley was wearing.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:43 am

Hello All, Well everything has an endpoint, My SIL Paul has asked me to stop commenting about His and Maria's adventure.
They are still involved but want me to quit publishing their moves.
Paul is an almost every day lurker on this site so maybe he will prefer to expound on the updates his self.
I want to apologize to you Paul, Im so sorry I pushed the envelope on our relationship.

MT

pm6hnd

Unread post by pm6hnd » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:19 am

It has been a fascinating story with a happy ending as far as I’m concerned. Leave the details on the golf course. Thanks for sharing with us.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:35 am

You both have done the right thing!!! He was right to tell you that he was uncomfortable with your continuing posts about his and Maria's love life, and you are right to tell us why you are stopping! I hope Paul does decide to journal his adventures here himself!!

Rascal

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:46 am

Expected, but this worries me..
mustangtod wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:43 am
MT
So are they are shaky grounds, has Maria pushed a little too hard? Hopefully not.

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:12 pm

mustangtod wrote:
MT
gordon921 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:46 am
So are they are shaky grounds, has Maria pushed a little too hard? Hopefully not.
I could be wrong, but I think that Maria and Paul are still involved and want mustangtod to quit publishing their moves.

No need to try to read between the lines.

Thanks, mustangtod, for telling us the story, but also for respecting your daughter and son-in-law's wishes.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:03 pm

Hopefully Paul wants to start telling us about his journey himself.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:36 pm

gordon921 wrote:
mustangtod wrote:
MT

There is absolutely NOTHING in MT's message or messages that indicate they are on shaky ground!! 😠 That's all I have to say on this.

Rascal

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:31 pm

Thanks for the message, MT. As intriguing as this thread has been, I completely understand their wishes for privacy.

To Paul: If you ever want to get diverse input on your adventures with Maria, don't hesitate to make a post of your own. Put up an original post thread if you wish to remain anonymous from the story as described here. There's a lot of experience on this board and different perspectives (and tastes) as related to naughty wife fun.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:53 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:36 pm
gordon921 wrote:
mustangtod wrote:
MT

There is absolutely NOTHING in MT's message or messages that indicate they are on shaky ground!! 😠 That's all I have to say on this.

Rascal
Good... :lol:

MT does not give a reason, so is up to interpretation, maybe Paul feel's pressured by all the cheerleaders using this thread to project their own fantasies.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:58 am

Thank you MT, I do hope Paul will come and become part of the team on OHW

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:01 am

Paul gave me the go ahead to tell you all that Michael is going to live with Maria and him for a while. They came to my house last night and borrowed my truck and trailer to move his stuff. Sounds like fun times for them!

MT

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:04 am

Interesting development.
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:13 am

An interesting development for sure!!! What in the world did your wife teach your daughter?????? :) Hopefully, Paul and Maria will be less shy about your posting about their adventures going forward. I hope the new living arrangement will work for them, at least in the short haul. I hope you will be allowed to describe how it goes for them in the poly situation.

Rascal

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:02 am

mustangtod wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:01 am
Paul gave me the go ahead to tell you all that Michael is going to live with Maria and him for a while. They came to my house last night and borrowed my truck and trailer to move his stuff. Sounds like fun times for them!
MT
Interesting, your daughter must be pushing hard, 2.5 months from first shag to moving him in, hope she not driving it too hard and fast. As this development could drive in denial, him sleeping in the spare bedroom for extended periods, no or little reclaiming sex.

Do you think you daughter is going down the same route as your wife (possibly with her guidance?).

Do you think their marriage is strong enough and has a solid foundation to weather this?

Did he expand on for a while? "Michael is going to live with Maria and him for a while"

Sorry about all the questions.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:02 pm

mustangtod wrote:

MT
Interesting development. I hope they find a balance that works for them all. I love the poly lifestyle myself, but it seems most successful poly relationships have a sense of even balance absent submission/domination. If Paul’s role in this is moving in a cuck-ward direction with Michael in the lead role, I could see this getting tricky if Maria prefers sharing her bed with Michael.

My best wishes for everyone!

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:35 pm

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:02 pm
mustangtod wrote:

MT
Interesting development. I hope they find a balance that works for them all. I love the poly lifestyle myself, but it seems most successful poly relationships have a sense of even balance absent submission/domination. If Paul’s role in this is moving in a cuck-ward direction with Michael in the lead role, I could see this getting tricky if Maria prefers sharing her bed with Michael.

My best wishes for everyone!
Greg_N_Shelley, spot on