My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:50 am

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:33 am
Well my wife met with our daughter after work at a local bar/restaurant . She explained to her that what she had seen was approved by me and has been going on for a while. Daughter asked why? Mary told her that I am unable to perform sexually so I want her to be able to enjoy her sex life. She also asked how I felt about it and Mary told her that she knows that I enjoy her having a Bf.
That shocked her but Mary assured her that our marriage is strong and that it was satisfying for both of us.
My daughter is going to call me today to talk.I'm hoping that she doesn't ask specific questions about our sex arrangement.. MT
I like this! I believe in total honesty but I don’t feel your daughter needs to know more than she knows already, you approve and your marriage is strong. I’m sure you don’t ask your daughter details about her sex life and she doesn’t have the right to know yours beyond what she already knows. She walked in a locked home unannounced and saw something private between your wife and her lover. You didn’t do anything to encourage that. I feel she’s going to be fine now that she knows you are both fine.

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:14 am

The hard part is indeed over. Maybe not for you because you still have to talk to your daughter. Be as honest as you can be. She probably just wants to make sure that you REALLY are alright with this. She loves you and wants to make sure you aren't being hurt. Once she knows you're fine, she'll be fine.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:53 am

My Daughter called me early this morning, She asked about Mom and i confirmed that I knew and was still very in love with her.
Then she blind sided me by asking if I was gay? She said that she had seen some pictures in our nightstand drawer of me with a mans dick in my mouth. I didnt know what to say? apparently she has snooped at our house before. I broke down and told her that
Mary and I were in a cuckold/cuckoldress relationship. I told her that I liked being submissive and thats what she saw, not gay.
She said this is to much and hung up on me.
Im not sure I handled it correctly, this was way off of what i prepared for? MT

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:39 am

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:53 am
My Daughter called me early this morning, She asked about Mom and i confirmed that I knew and was still very in love with her.
Then she blind sided me by asking if I was gay? She said that she had seen some pictures in our nightstand drawer of me with a mans dick in my mouth. I didnt know what to say? apparently she has snooped at our house before. I broke down and told her that
Mary and I were in a cuckold/cuckoldress relationship. I told her that I liked being submissive and thats what she saw, not gay.
I hate to say it, but be prepared for fallout if she tells her siblings.

dandy_ont
Prepubescent

Unread post by dandy_ont » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:56 am

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:33 am
My daughter is going to call me today to talk. I'm hoping that she doesn't ask specific questions about our sex arrangement.. MT
Just remember (If probing questions arise) that there are some things she does not need to know, and they are probably none of her business anyway.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:01 am

Shadnaster wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:37 am
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:06 am
Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:57 am
I would suggest you have your wife contact her and talk about what she saw and the kind of relationship you have. Some family and friends (not kids) have found out. After a bit of shock and some discussion it became a non issue. One couple stopped talking to us. Other than that, things got back to normal after a couple of months.
Brilliant Idea. Ideally, your wife meets your daughter at a "neutral" location- restaurant, or coffee shop.
My wife had a friend that she opened up to about us being swingers once. She was disgusted by it and stopped talking to us. This was RIGHT after she had told my wife that her husband has her fuck him with a dildo. But swinging is over the line I guess. You never know the reaction you will get out of people so, we don't tell anyone.
LMAO! Your wife's friend fucks her husband with a dildo, but she gets disgusted when she finds out you two are swingers.

Yah, I figure anything involving intimacy or personal, private matters, needs to stay just that. Even if my fiancee and I entered this lifestyle, or anything we do of an intimate and personal nature, our friends/family/co-workers do not need to know anything about our personal lives.

And I don't want to know anything about their personal lives, either.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:46 am

mustangtod wrote:
Dear Mustangtodd

Well, your daughter asked, you gave Her an honest answer.
What else can she expect?
Things will take some time to settle down, but given that she had already seen the pictures she referred to, obviously she already knows more than what you anticipated from her simply walking in on Her wife with Her lover.

"It's to much" doesn't necesarily mean this is off the rails; it might equally well mean that it was more than she could handle this morning. I still believe honesty is the best path.

Maybe your Daughter has also found other things she had not told you about yet.

Regardless, being a submissive willing to serve a male with your Wife's approval is no crime.
Your daughter may need some time to process this, but since she already knew there were thing going on and still unlocked the doors with her key to go in and peak into the bedroom; well what did she expect: To catch you sucking of a male?

Keep calm and reiterate to your daughter that you love her and this does not alter that fact.

Sincerely
elina

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:51 am

Keep calm and reiterate to your daughter that you love her and this does not alter that fact.

Sincerely
elina

I like Elina's answer.

I think that has to be the first thing you and your wife say when you talk to your daughter again.

In fairness to your daughter, these are huge matters for her to process.

I can see a rocky road ahead for all concerned; maybe family counseling or family therapy may not be a bad idea.

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:52 am

Your daughter has overstepped boundaries and she needs to be told this. It’s on her that she knows what she knows. Our daughter did the same thing.

Ask your daughter if she would like it if you went to her house and snooped in her bedroom drawers.

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Mr JnJ Doe wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:52 am
Your daughter has overstepped boundaries and she needs to be told this. It’s on her that she knows what she knows. Our daughter did the same thing.

Ask your daughter if she would like it if you went to her house and snooped in her bedroom drawers.
I think this is too confrontational and probably counterproductive.

mustangtod's daughter evidently knew that her father had had a dick in his mouth some (long? brief?) time before she "discovered" her mother with another man. She's been dealing with that knowledge on her own since seeing the pictures of her father. (I do wonder if she wanted to "discover" something on the day she saw her mother).

The daughter needs some more time to process this. She's been thinking that her father is gay. She finds that he is not gay, but enjoys being a submissive cuckold, which is an answer she wasn't expecting. It could be a case of "it would be fine if Dad was gay, but his being a cuckold is too much to think about!" :lol:

I think how mustangtod and his wife have handled it so far is fine.

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:41 pm

storiespix wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:17 pm
Mr JnJ Doe wrote:

mustangtod's daughter evidently knew that her father had had a dick in his mouth some (long? brief?) time before she "discovered" her mother with another man. She's been dealing with that knowledge on her own since seeing the pictures of her father. (I do wonder if she wanted to "discover" something on the day she saw her mother).

The daughter needs some more time to process this. She's been thinking that her father is gay. She finds that he is not gay, but enjoys being a submissive cuckold, which is an answer she wasn't expecting. It could be a case of "it would be fine if Dad was gay, but his being a cuckold is too much to think about!" :lol:

It really isn't. I'm talking from experience. The more you give in the more they will take. Appeasement doesn’t work and on somethings you need to draw that line or there is no line

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:48 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Does she need to know that her brothers aren’t yours?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34985&p=892699#p892763

And it surely can’t be worse than your mother finding out?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62136&p=1194324#p1194324

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:51 pm

I say just be her parents and tell her that your sex life is yours and that honestly you don't need her approval or permission.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:24 pm

Too Late now, But for others this should have been handled simply letting the Daughter know that you are both okay with what she saw and she has nothing to worry about. Any future question about my sex life from my Frown children would be answered with, You mother and My sex is not something I am wiling to discuss with you. There is no reason to discuss or give details or try to explain your sex life with others you do not owe them anything. I believe re assuring her that you were in full knowledge of what she saw going on with the other is a good idea, but I would have left out the why.

where you are at now will probably blow over in time, things will be forever changed and I am sorry about that, at 32 your daughter should know not to snoop through your things I would defiantly get my Key back :-)

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:39 pm

Shadnaster wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
I would suggest you have your wife contact her and talk about what she saw and the kind of relationship you have. Some family and friends (not kids) have found out. After a bit of shock and some discussion it became a non issue. One couple stopped talking to us. Other than that, things got back to normal after a couple of months.
Brilliant Idea. Ideally, your wife meets your daughter at a "neutral" location- restaurant, or coffee shop.
My wife had a friend that she opened up to about us being swingers once. She was disgusted by it and stopped talking to us. This was RIGHT after she had told my wife that her husband has her fuck him with a dildo. But swinging is over the line I guess. You never know the reaction you will get out of people so, we don't tell anyone.
You would think people who color outside the lines somewhat in their own relationship would be more open minded. Sadly, we have found that is not true more often than not. People can be very judgmental.
There is a saying, your kink is not my kink but that's okay. My wife says in practice it's more like, my kink is wholesome and liberating. Your kink is just sick and wrong.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:30 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:39 pm
Shadnaster wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
You would think people who color outside the lines somewhat in their own relationship would be more open minded. Sadly, we have found that is not true more often than not. People can be very judgmental.
There is a saying, your kink is not my kink but that's okay. My wife says in practice it's more like, my kink is wholesome and liberating. Your kink is just sick and wrong.
You see this even between swingers, hoywife and cuckold couple. With the first 2 thinking they are better than a cuck couple, or swingers thinking they are better than hotwife couple, and that the other groups are obviously sick.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:11 pm

storiespix wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:17 pm
Mr JnJ Doe wrote:

I have to agree 100% with what storiespix has said.

There are times when being confrontational are appropriate.

I don't think this one of them.

I think we need to remember that for the daughter, this is a LOT to process, and being confrontational about it; can only add fuel to a fire.

As a number of posters have already suggested, the approach that "this is something we have both decided on", is probably the best, along with "none of this has anything to do with the fact that we love you. You are our daughter, and nothing changes that."

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:17 pm

I would suggest she may very well do a DNA test now, hopefully she doesn't tell her brothers also. That would be a lot explaining to do.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Dragon76 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:13 pm
Your daughter had a very normal response to a very abnormal situation. Had you followed the advice from my previous post, shed have handled it much better. I'm afraid you've lost her respect, possibly for life.
Well I hope for him it's not that drastic. Not all people go to extremes right away. But you are right, should probably refrain from saying he is s a cuck, and focus more on a different delivery. But this one will hard to come back from.

Scias
Trainable

Unread post by Scias » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:11 pm

I don't think you did anything wrong in this scenario, you explained to your daughter the situation and that your marriage is solid, you love each other very much and it's all 100% consensual.

She might be upset for a while, but I think she'll come around after a while. She doesn't need to know every detail of your sex life(what child would even want to ask their parents that lol) but I think it's just best reaffirm that your marriage is strong and that you both also love her very much as well. Who knows? Maybe things will blow over in time, she'll get used to it, accept it and maybe you guys could all have dinner together and she could meet the wife's bf even? I think that could turn out to be a good, family bonding scenario.

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I believe children of cuckold marriages should know(not when they're young children) if it's something that extends beyond just bedroom fun. I've met a woman who's in a cuckold marriage and her bf of several years lived at their home and their kids all knew and it wasn't a big deal at all. Everyone's situation is different but...personally I like the idea of an unorthodox marriage and family unit like that.

Keep us posted! I really hope things work out well

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:37 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:48 pm
mustangtod wrote:

OMG I feel bad for his daughter. No surprise that many here think it's more important to blow your wife's bf than being honest with your children.

If you suck dick then you are bisexual and gay.

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:33 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:48 pm

Seems like the whole family knows.

Except for the boys.
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:03 am

Her reaction and confession as i did mention in my OP on this subject simply confirms that daughters are nosy fuckers looking through your stuff, that would annoy me. So she already knew of your unconcentional lifestyle but still chose to pop round and then catch your wife.

I think you want to be careful not to give too much away, i certainly wouldnt have wanted my wife to give an excuse to her for having a lover as you cant perform, that maybe right but she using you as an excuse to try justify her embrassment.

Our view if in the same position and really we are the same except our daughter hasnt actually caught or dare question us directly is this,

We are sorry you saw your mum doing this it wasnt what we intended, we have a very happy marrage and friendship but yes we do have a slightly unconventional sexual lifestyle, have for many years to be honest. We are both happy with this arrangement and hope you understand.

I would leave it at this except to perhaps say when youve been with the same husband/wife for so may years its nice to have a hobby together that spices things up and we both look forward to a bit of fun once in a while.

As with our daughter she will want every detail but to me its none of her business and id be inclined to tell her i suspect our daughter knows she would get told this and is why shes never dare ask.

bham87uk
Experienced

Unread post by bham87uk » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:48 am

Your daughter is only going to think you are a wierdo and have a lack of respect for you moving forward. The only way forward is to encourage her into the lifestyle. Which will Make her open minded. Encourage her to have a threesome open relationship. Take her and your wife to swingers together. A classy joint encourage her to experience other guys. Then she will accept your lifestyle and respect will be regained.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:34 am

bham87uk wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:48 am
Your daughter is only going to think you are a wierdo and have a lack of respect for you moving forward. The only way forward is to encourage her into the lifestyle. Which will Make her open minded. Encourage her to have a threesome open relationship. Take her and your wife to swingers together. A classy joint encourage her to experience other guys. Then she will accept your lifestyle and respect will be regained.
I'm sorry, but are you insane? It's disgusting to think a parent would encourage their child to be promiscuous. This lifestyle should develop organically, not be coerced by abusing a parental role. Unbelievable!