My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
rascalnvixen

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:38 pm

I don't think it takes any special information for a reasonably intelligent person who knows MT and Mary's situation to identify who they are and that most of their recent posts have been about "Paul and Maria's" evolution in the lifestyle. We talked about this a good while ago when Maria caught her Mom fucking her bull. I'm not surprised Paul was able to identify his own situation as noted herein.

Rascal

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:22 pm

He has probably known EVERYTHING for a long time. I imagine that Maria has had all of it figured out for years. When she walked in on her mother and bull that was her way of asking about it while removing any ability for denial. Mother filled in the remaining dirty details and maria shared it all with Paul. Wouldn't be surprised if they were on here before the thread got started.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:26 pm

I told him about it! and what I go by.

MT

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:03 am

vmb69 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:47 pm
mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 pm
Unfortunately I cannot achieve an erection anymore because of a battle with prostate cancer. I had it removed 2 years ago and have no more erections but still have some arousal feelings.
I actually wanted to voice that my SIL Paul has visited this website anonymously many times seeking what everyone says about hot wifing and cuckolding. He visited all my past existing posts and knows about my habits.
Some one asked what they look like? Paul is 6' 1" tall weighs about 200,very muscular.Cross-fits at least 4 times a week.
Maria is 5' 9" gorgeous brunette,no fat on her,she also cross-fits with Paul. Very tight body!! Michael is very thin and about 6' 2" tall Maria say he weighs about 175. beyond that Michael has a thick member that about 7".

I think in time that Paul will reveal his self but chooses to surf the back round.
I know much more than I feel that I should reveal at this time.

MT
How does he know your handle? Someone must have told him this is your account.
i think the title may have given that away...lol :lol:

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:35 am

Paul asked me about the chatter on here urging me to advise him on sucking cock? I told him that if you look hard enough you will find every different answer. He knows that I have done it and we talked together about it. I told him how it developed for me. He knows that I had angst about it,questions for myself about being gay? I decided that I wasn't gay and only did it for Marys enjoyment. I like doing it but it is an acquired thing not natural for me. I willingly do it now without being made to do it.
I don't think that Paul is ready for it but he did like holding Michael's cock and putting it into Maria.

MT

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:46 am

It was the way I chose to become directly involved in the passion my wife and her lover were experiencing. Thankfully, it was well received. Each man does what the moment dictates.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:48 am

mustangtod wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:35 am

I don't think that Paul is ready for it but he did like holding Michael's cock and putting it into Maria.

MT
The fact that he is asking questions about it tells me that if Maria wants it (and I'm pretty sure it's in her mind) it will happen sooner or later. Paul is already thinking about how it will be.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:59 am

mustangtod wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:35 am
Paul asked me about the chatter on here urging me to advise him on sucking cock? I told him that if you look hard enough you will find every different answer. He knows that I have done it and we talked together about it. I told him how it developed for me. He knows that I had angst about it,questions for myself about being gay? I decided that I wasn't gay and only did it for Marys enjoyment. I like doing it but it is an acquired thing not natural for me. I willingly do it now without being made to do it.

MT
If someone is into the humiliation side of cuckolding (and not all cuckolds are despite what some on here think) then they might well suck cock or be required to suck cock by their hotwife for that reason, with it having nothing to do with being bi or gay, in fact with it being exactly the opposite of that because if they were bi or gay they surely wouldn't feel humiliated by it.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:15 am

When asking my question I should have also made the comment that it seemed they knew and had read about things before this thread was started..

I do agree that more than likely there is thinking about Paul trying, as a cuck my wife and I have talked about it also so I wouldn't see why they wouldn't. While he may never do it, as I told my wife I may as long as there is the chicky buffer. Meaning if a cock gets in my mouth while she is getting fucked and I'm going down on her, it would happen and so be it. Otherwise I don't see myself jumping to suck a cock.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:22 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:59 am
If someone is into the humiliation side of cuckolding (and not all cuckolds are despite what some on here think) then they might well suck cock or be required to suck cock by their hotwife for that reason, with it having nothing to do with being bi or gay, in fact with it being exactly the opposite of that because if they were bi or gay they surely wouldn't feel humiliated by it.
TL;DR: sometimes it's not that someone likes what they're doing, but that they are being forced to do it.

My sub and I had a contract we reviewed annually, which listed various actions and activities under headings like
  1. 'yes please!' (I like doing this and am happy to) [reward]
  2. 'If you want' (doesn't do much for me but I'll do it because you like it)
  3. 'I will if you make me' (I'd rather not but will accept it if you make me do it)
  4. 'please make me' (I don't want this but want you to force me to) [reward!]
  5. 'please don't make me' (I really don't want this but you can force me to) [punishment, demonstration]
  6. 'no way' (hard no)
I asked why she had so many things I was pretty sure she didn't want to do on the 'please make me' list. Her answer was pretty solid.

"It's not submission if it's something I want to do."

We spent most of our time in #1-#3 (#1 contained a lot of things I enjoyed too and I liked seeing her enjoying herself, #2 and #3 were because she liked feeling a bit used). #4 contained many things she did not like, but came with the feelings of submission and humiliation she craved. #5 had some things I would have expected to be hard limits and would not have even asked for (and go beyond the bounds of this site)... and the first time she did each, she volunteered as a demonstration of her submission.

And at least some of the things that started at #5 moved up.

"I HATE THIS!"
"And it makes you come so hard."
"I HATE THAT MORE!"

One activity started at #5, she did it (volunteered, I didn't even know she's planned it) to demonstrate her dedication... then it moved up to #4, and then from there straight to #1...

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:52 am

Well yes;

We go through life,
We learn,
We experience new things;
- sometimes we discover there are things we thought we would not like, but we enjoy it
- sometimes we discover that things we thought we would enjoy wasn't enjoyable at all or actually did not mean much...

Glad that Paul has found this site and can see the different views on here.
He needs to decide when he would like to start posting, if he so decides.

I am very glad for everyone in this family that they are able to share these experiences and be accepted by their loved ones for who they are. That is a very solid basis to go on in life and live and experience and learn new things about ourselves.

Thanks again for sharing MT!!

Sincerely
elina

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:49 pm

airhorn wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:22 am
..."I HATE THIS!"
"I HATE THAT MORE!"
I almost spit my drink out my nose! I think I've seen this one myself once or twice, but in different context...

Greg: "You liked it when Bret fucked you with the blindfold on, Baby."
Shelley: "Not really. I was just doing it for you guys."
Greg: "So that's why your pussy was so wet your ass and thighs looked like a glazed donut? Why you came three times in a row?"
Shelley: "On a different note, what do you want for dinner tonight?"

:lol:
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:35 am

airhorn wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:22 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:59 am
TL;DR: sometimes it's not that someone likes what they're doing, but that they are being forced to do it.

My sub and I had a contract we reviewed annually, which listed various actions and activities under headings like
  1. 'yes please!' (I like doing this and am happy to) [reward]
  2. 'If you want' (doesn't do much for me but I'll do it because you like it)
  3. 'I will if you make me' (I'd rather not but will accept it if you make me do it)
  4. 'please make me' (I don't want this but want you to force me to) [reward!]
  5. 'please don't make me' (I really don't want this but you can force me to) [punishment, demonstration]
  6. 'no way' (hard no)
I kind of like the idea of this list and how it works. Number 4 is how I feel about several things- I don't 'want' to do them, but I am extremely interested in the experience of being forced to do them anyway.
"I HATE THIS!"
"I HATE THAT MORE!"
LOL, I know *exactly* how that feels.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:26 am

Well, this is getting hotter and hotter!!!

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:31 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:38 pm
I don't think it takes any special information for a reasonably intelligent person who knows MT and Mary's situation to identify who they are and that most of their recent posts have been about "Paul and Maria's" evolution in the lifestyle. We talked about this a good while ago when Maria caught her Mom fucking her bull. I'm not surprised Paul was able to identify his own situation as noted herein.

Rascal
What thread is this in?

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:25 am

Fox wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:31 am
What thread is this in?
The one titled, "My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull". lol.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:41 am

I’m confused. It sounds to me that the son in law is posting on OHW somewhere other than this thread. Am I missing something? I was asking what thread it was in.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:42 am

Fox wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:41 am
I’m confused. It sounds to me that the son in law is posting on OHW somewhere other than this thread. Am I missing something? I was asking what thread it was in.
1. The SIL is not registered on the site so cannot post (well according to FIL)
2. The son and possibly daughter have been on the site as a guest, i.e. they can read the threads but not comment.

Hope that clears it up.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:03 am

Ok. I guess I misunderstood rascalnvixens post. Sorry bout that.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:46 am

Fox wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:03 am
Ok. I guess I misunderstood rascalnvixens post. Sorry bout that.
:lol: :lol: That's been known to happen before!!! Don't feel bad!!! :D :mrgreen:

Rascal

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:58 am

I hope SIL is on OHW, learning that he and his wife are not alone in theirdesires, and learning how he might progress as her cuckold. Although he might discover MT's previous posts and be surprised, what's written on OHW should stay on OHW, and should be read objectively as if not referring to his wife's father.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:07 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:58 am
I hope SIL is on OHW, learning that he and his wife are not alone in theirdesires, and learning how he might progress as her cuckold. Although he might discover MT's previous posts and be surprised, what's written on OHW should stay on OHW, and should be read objectively as if not referring to his wife's father.
Well said. They are an example of how it work if you do it right and love and respect each other

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:33 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
MT says he's been viewing this site for a while, so with the title and names in the thread he'll know. I'm sure they will progress at the their own pace.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:05 am

gordon921 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:33 pm
wannabecUKold wrote:
MT says he's been viewing this site for a while, so with the title and names in the thread he'll know. I'm sure they will progress at the their own pace.
Where did you get that idea from? I said I hoped he was on here not that I knew he was. Mustangtod said Paul knows about this site.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:29 am

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 pm
I actually wanted to voice that my SIL Paul has visited this website anonymously many times seeking what everyone says about hot wifing and cuckolding. He visited all my past existing posts and knows about my habits.

I think in time that Paul will reveal his self but chooses to surf the back round.
I know much more than I feel that I should reveal at this time.

MT