My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:44 am

Thanks for the update. Hopefully Paul will let you give some non intimate details of how everything is going with Michael in the house now.

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:37 am

Whoa, that’s a BIG update.
I hope all 3 enjoy their time together - if I were you I would emphasize with Paul that it’s important to discuss boundaries and limitations. If they do, then this could be a wonderful step forward in their relationship together. On the off chance that Paul is reading my comment I just wanna say “Have fun! Enjoy! Embrace your inner cuck and go out there and make your wife happy”
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:43 am

Sooooooo- - would love to know how the new housemate is working out for your SIL...

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:52 pm

Watchinu69 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:43 am
Sooooooo- - would love to know how the new housemate is working out for your SIL...
Gotta admit, I’m pretty curious about this one too. I was hoping Paul would eventually join on and update us from his direct perspective.

PAUL: We’re wishing the best for you, Maria, and Michael. If you want to discuss anything, feel free to ask. Or PM one of us who seems more interested in everyone’s welfare than saucy details and fantasies.

:up:
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:45 am

Mary and I had lunch with Paul and Maria over the weekend, They are enjoying their arrangement with Michael. They say that he has a crazy schedule doing his clinical's at the hospital,long hours and not much sleep. Maria and Paul sleep together for all that think Michael would take over there LOL. Mary invited them over for a BBQ at our pool before the season ends ,so I will get to meet him finally. Thats about all of an update I can give because its all that has been given to me.

Paul has not shown as interest in posting on this site and has no unanswered questions for me either.

MT

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:41 am

Thanks for keeping us in the loop MT.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:52 pm

Cool. Sounds like everything is working out well! :up:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:15 pm

Thanks for the update, MT!! It's nice to know they are doing well. In my mind it is especially nice that Maria and Paul are sleeping as a couple!! I expect there are nights that may not be totally true, I'm sure there are nights that Maria sleeps with Martin and also nights that they all sleep together!!! HOT!!

So a BBQ coming in September!! That would be wonderful for you all to meet and talk about "things"! I wonder if discussions about the LS will arise. I'm just kidding now... Do you think Mary and Maria will jump Martin's boner after dinner?? Everybody gets naked and has kinky sex?? Hahahaha!!! I know that won't likely happen but it sure is fun to think about! Maybe not so much in your thoughts, but in my perverted mind, it's a gold mine for sexy thoughts!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful BBQ!!!!

Rascal

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:55 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:15 pm
... Do you think Mary and Maria will jump Martin's boner after dinner?? Everybody gets naked and has kinky sex?? Hahahaha!!! I know that won't likely happen but it sure is fun to think about! Maybe not so much in your thoughts, but in my perverted mind, it's a gold mine for sexy thoughts!!!!
Oh Rascal, I'm looking for that 'eyes-down and head-shaking' emoji again. I guess I'll have to settle for :roll:

But no worries, my friend, your incorrigibility is part of the 'Rascal charm' we all love.

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:00 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
I'm sure there are nights that Maria sleeps with Martin and also nights that they all sleep together!!!
rascalnvixen,
Just a factcheck -- the daughter Maria's bull is named "Michael", not Martin.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:55 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
... Do you think Mary and Maria will jump Martin's boner after dinner?? Everybody gets naked and has kinky sex?? Hahahaha!!! I know that won't likely happen but it sure is fun to think about! Maybe not so much in your thoughts, but in my perverted mind, it's a gold mine for sexy thoughts!!!!
Oh Rascal, I'm looking for that 'eyes-down and head-shaking' emoji again. I guess I'll have to settle for :roll:

But no worries, my friend, your incorrigibility is part of the 'Rascal charm' we all love.
Hahaha... That's why they call me Rascal!!! :D Hopefully, most everyone here knows I love to suggest but I do so in the spirit of fun.
storiespix wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:00 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
I'm sure there are nights that Maria sleeps with Martin and also nights that they all sleep together!!!
rascalnvixen,
Just a factcheck -- the daughter Maria's bull is named "Michael", not Martin.
You are quite correct!!! I apologize for my error. The thought entered my mind that I need to check that name but being in a bit of a hurry, as I seem to be a lot lately, I failed to take that precaution. I do appreciate the correction!!! Thank you!

Rascal

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:23 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:45 am
Maria and Paul sleep together for all that think Michael would take over there LOL.
They say that he has a crazy schedule doing his clinical's at the hospital,long hours and not much sleep.
MT
Just swapped two sentences..

Vermounter
Virgin

Unread post by Vermounter » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:27 pm

My first reaction was that your wife should find her own bull and not sleep with her daughter's bull. Then I reread the caption. lol

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:16 am

Vermounter wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:27 pm
My first reaction was that your wife should find her own bull and not sleep with her daughter's bull. Then I reread the caption. lol
reading too fast can be a problem sometimes. I'm guilty and have to remind myself to re-read something before replying

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:27 pm

How was the cookout, MT? I hope all is well!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 pm

lol, every time I see an update for this tread I hope it's MT. It's like a total tease. Hope everything is going well.

mwdad
Prepubescent

Unread post by mwdad » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:33 am

Mustang - very stimulating thread whether or not you continue to add to it. One thing I did not see, and I apologize if I missed it, is how you feel, as a dad, when you learn of your daughter becoming a hot wife, especially when you hear intimate details of her sex life with or without her hubby. Maybe that is something you don't want to tell us about and I respect that. As a dad myself, though, i do wonder how you feel when you hear about things most dads do not hear about their daughters.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:52 am

So, MT! As you are no longer going to be posting about their sex life, how about your own??? What have you and Mary been up to lately???

Rascal

Jenky
Trainable

Unread post by Jenky » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:19 am

eventfire wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:34 am
bham87uk wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:48 am
Your daughter is only going to think you are a wierdo and have a lack of respect for you moving forward. The only way forward is to encourage her into the lifestyle. Which will Make her open minded. Encourage her to have a threesome open relationship. Take her and your wife to swingers together. A classy joint encourage her to experience other guys. Then she will accept your lifestyle and respect will be regained.
I'm sorry, but are you insane? It's disgusting to think a parent would encourage their child to be promiscuous. This lifestyle should develop organically, not be coerced by abusing a parental role. Unbelievable!
Totally agree that it would be insane to take daughter to swingers club and encourage her into the lifestyle.

Chances are after initial shock she will become curious by herself and MIGHT even engage in it to try what her parents experienced (if she likes it then she might continue) BUT it needs to come organically from her.
quality man (44) from London with 15 years experience. Very clean, reliable and discreet, high sex drive and a good sized cock - can safely push your boundaries without you having to spell out your darkest desires..😎 louisjenk(at)hotmail dot com

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:29 am

Hi All, been away for a while, had some more cancer issues.
Maria and Paul are still active with Michael. Maria and Michael have a vacation planned for Jamaica in a week. Paul is stuck at home with work. Im sure there will be lots of fun in the sun.

MT

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:18 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:29 am
Hi All, been away for a while, had some more cancer issues.
Maria and Paul are still active with Michael. Maria and Michael have a vacation planned for Jamaica in a week. Paul is stuck at home with work. Im sure there will be lots of fun in the sun.

MT
I hope you have had better news over the cancer issues as I know chemo or radiotherapy treatments can in themselves be a pretty rough ordeal. Thanks for the note on Maria and Paul.

Most importantly make sure you look after yourself,

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:13 pm

I have to wonder how Paul and Maria's friends and his family have viewed and taken these developments.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:22 am

Thanks for checking in MT. Take care of yourself and get healthy, that's what is most important!

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:51 pm

I hope the happy couple has a great time!
We'd all love to hear more updates but you need to focus on yourself and your health!
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:16 am

I hope the cancer issue is handled in a good way. I also hope there will be a good update.