If you asked her to stop, would she?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
unclecuck

Re: If you asked her to stop, would she?

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:02 pm

blind sided hubby wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:13 pm
My wife would never stop. She might agree to stop but she would continue screwing around behind my back. Once a woman starts having other lovers she is always on the hunt for new and bigger cocks.

WHAT HE SAID

HottieTrace
Virgin

Unread post by HottieTrace » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:12 pm

We have not gone all the way yet, but If he asked me to stop I would stop without hesitation. I love my husband with everything that I am. This is why I am taking this process slow and making sure that neither one of us ever come to that conclusion. My husband perked my interest once I got over the initial shock and to see the changes in both of us is exciting! Would it go back to the way we were before this revaluation if he said stop? I’d hope not! I loved that my inner slut has been released and my confidence is building more and more! Plus, the love between us has grown so much. We were always loving towards each other but now, WOW! We talk all the time, he kisses me until my knees are weak, and gives me attention from morning to night! I’d stop but I’m not changing back to the person I was before!

Tracescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Tracescuck » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:02 pm

HottieTrace wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:12 pm
We have not gone all the way yet, but If he asked me to stop I would stop without hesitation. I love my husband with everything that I am. This is why I am taking this process slow and making sure that neither one of us ever come to that conclusion. My husband perked my interest once I got over the initial shock and to see the changes in both of us is exciting! Would it go back to the way we were before this revaluation if he said stop? I’d hope not! I loved that my inner slut has been released and my confidence is building more and more! Plus, the love between us has grown so much. We were always loving towards each other but now, WOW! We talk all the time, he kisses me until my knees are weak, and gives me attention from morning to night! I’d stop but I’m not changing back to the person I was before!
Please don’t!

MrsQueen2U
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrsQueen2U » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:46 am

Wife here. I would 100% stop if my husband was no longer comfortable. He is and will always be be my number one.

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:53 pm

MrsQueen2U wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:46 am
Wife here. I would 100% stop if my husband was no longer comfortable. He is and will always be be my number one.
I'm not saying that you wouldn't, but the ones who hold the opposite view probably wouldn't say anything

evolvingcuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by evolvingcuckold » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:30 pm

My wife said she would stop if I asked her too. I'm not getting cucked at the moment, so we've essentially 'stopped'. I can tell she misses the thrill of a lover and then coming home to me and it's hella hot.

MrsQueen2U
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrsQueen2U » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:30 pm

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:53 pm
MrsQueen2U wrote:
I'm not saying that you wouldn't, but the ones who hold the opposite view probably wouldn't say anything
You're probably right. But then perhaps they are not in a strong marriage. which is essential in this lifestyle. We wives and girlfriends had sex lives before we committed to our men. If we wanted to continue looking around, we would have.
If one doesn't trust that their wife would be faithful if asked to stop, then they should have never suggested the lifestyle in the first place.
Without trust, it's bound to fall apart.
Be careful what you ask for. Oh, and maybe some of these husbands need to step away from the control button.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:58 am

My wife has said she would quit if I asked but admits that wouldn't be easy now that she has been fucking other guys for more than six years as she wishes. It was my idea at the outset but once she started, that has become an ordinary way of life for us.

And, of course, I have no intention of asking her to stop. If she someday wishes to do that, I will abide by her wishes. It works best for the two of us the way it is.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:07 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:58 am
My wife has said she would quit if I asked but admits that wouldn't be easy now that she has been fucking other guys for more than six years as she wishes. It was my idea at the outset but once she started, that has become an ordinary way of life for us.

And, of course, I have no intention of asking her to stop. If she someday wishes to do that, I will abide by her wishes. It works best for the two of us the way it is.

Exactly :D !

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:24 pm

MrsQueen2U wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:30 pm
EdwardTheBull wrote:
MrsQueen2U wrote:
You're probably right. But then perhaps they are not in a strong marriage. which is essential in this lifestyle. We wives and girlfriends had sex lives before we committed to our men. If we wanted to continue looking around, we would have.
If one doesn't trust that their wife would be faithful if asked to stop, then they should have never suggested the lifestyle in the first place.
Be careful what you ask for. Oh, and maybe some of these husbands need to step away from the control button.
I mean it's one of those things where I understand what you're saying but at the same time it might be a bit of an overstatement.

What I usually see is a woman who enjoys getting fucked very often by the bull with a husband who feels threatened by that. She doesn't want to leave him, she doesn't want to endanger her marriage, she doesn't want to put her kids through any kind of trauma, she just wants to keep this new guy the husband talked her into fucking to keep seeing him at most a few times a week. It's a fun place to be a dirty whore and do all the things that she wants to do but doesn't want to do with her husband because then she has to do them for the rest of her life. Group stuff and weird kinks and things like that.

So when hubby says it's time to stop she knows her head and says sure baby. And then a few weeks later when she's got some free time she's going to text the bull and see if she can get a little play in without hurting anybody. And it might not be super honest, but it doesn't mean the entire marriage is fucked up. The first time is always the hardest and her husband already encouraged that.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:23 pm

I think that’s so on the money. My wife wants the thrill and exileration of fucking outside the marriage but wouldn’t want to. Boring that into our family life. She enjoys being a wanton slut but it works precisely because it’s ‘outside’ the family and our marriage. That’s why she embraces her bull taking her arse and treating her like a fucktoy but would be appalled if I tried to do the same. It’s a choice really, be the Uber alpha conquering bull or be the kind, supportive, considerate spouse. Can’t really be both.

MrsQueen2U
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrsQueen2U » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 am

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:24 pm
MrsQueen2U wrote:
EdwardTheBull wrote:
MrsQueen2U wrote:
I mean it's one of those things where I understand what you're saying but at the same time it might be a bit of an overstatement.

What I usually see is a woman who enjoys getting fucked very often by the bull with a husband who feels threatened by that. She doesn't want to leave him, she doesn't want to endanger her marriage, she doesn't want to put her kids through any kind of trauma, she just wants to keep this new guy the husband talked her into fucking to keep seeing him at most a few times a week. It's a fun place to be a dirty whore and do all the things that she wants to do but doesn't want to do with her husband because then she has to do them for the rest of her life. Group stuff and weird kinks and things like that.

So when hubby says it's time to stop she knows her head and says sure baby. And then a few weeks later when she's got some free time she's going to text the bull and see if she can get a little play in without hurting anybody. And it might not be super honest, but it doesn't mean the entire marriage is fucked up. The first time is always the hardest and her husband already encouraged that.
That's cheating. That's not the same now is it?

travelingwilly
Prepubescent

Unread post by travelingwilly » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:14 am

I gave my wife permission to fuck another guy and it was hot as fuck talking about it when she got home but I did ask her not to do it again. She has admitted that on a few occasions she has fucked him again, and again I get hard as fuck when she tells me about it so I can't complain.

Skinnywhitehusband
Virgin

Unread post by Skinnywhitehusband » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:05 pm

She would leave me now. She is addicted to athletic white men with big white dicks.

I understand my place now because of her.

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:04 am

MrsQueen2U wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 am
EdwardTheBull wrote:
MrsQueen2U wrote:
EdwardTheBull wrote:

Not the same as what?

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:04 am
MrsQueen2U wrote:
EdwardTheBull wrote:
MrsQueen2U wrote:

Not the same as what?
Not cheating :shock:

Cheating destroys trust, without trust a marriage is on the rocks. All cheaters start out along the lines of "little play without hurting anybody" until the husband finds out about it and confronts. Doesn't matter if the husband encourage it, if he asked her to stop and she said sure baby, that's it. If she said no, then that's another story....

MrsQueen2U
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrsQueen2U » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:00 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm
EdwardTheBull wrote:
MrsQueen2U wrote:
EdwardTheBull wrote:

Not the same as what?

Cheating destroys trust, without trust a marriage is on the rocks. All cheaters start out along the lines of "little play without hurting anybody" until the husband finds out about it and confronts. Doesn't matter if the husband encourage it, if he asked her to stop and she said sure baby, that's it. If she said no, then that's another story....
Exactly!!! Cheating is not the same as a consensual agreement.

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:46 pm

My wife would likely stop if I asked her to. I however, would never ask her to. I don't want her to go back to a monogamous mindset. I prefer my wife with her sexual freedom.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:58 pm

Kays cuck wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:46 pm
My wife would likely stop if I asked her to. I however, would never ask her to. I don't want her to go back to a monogamous mindset. I prefer my wife with her sexual freedom.

I think you hit the nail on the head for most of us in the LS rather than just 'playing'.
Some are happy just playing at this, while others of us are very happy living it. That's okay either way if it suits the couple :D.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:23 pm

Des 31 wrote:

I agree completely.
It fits also in our rule: if marriage would suffer, she would stop being a HW.

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:05 am

gordon921 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm
EdwardTheBull wrote:
MrsQueen2U wrote:
EdwardTheBull wrote:

Not the same as what?

Shrug. People cheat. And almost unrelated the first time is the hardest. So if you've already encouraged her to be with another man through the first time which is the hardest you're kind of an idiot if you don't think she's going to come to stop on a dime. Because people cheat.

And if you think a hot wife who wants to keep hooking up with a guy her husband got her started on is the same as someone randomly going behind their spouse's back that's just crazy.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:08 pm

Shrug, decide to answer the male but not the female who agrees...

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:14 am

My wife started cuckolding because I couldn’t keep up with her sex drive and I just wasn’t satisfying her. I know she would never stop even if I asked

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:38 am

My wife hasn’t started yet, but I think if she did it’s predictable that she might grow to like or even love her FB, so it could be hard to stop. I think those kinds of demands lead to someone having affairs without consent.

kristin4441
Virgin

Unread post by kristin4441 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:14 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:07 pm
Des 31 wrote:

Exactly :D !
your 100 percent right