You’re a committed cuck, but what else are you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

She enjoys her pleasures elsewhere, you are her cuck husband, has she influenced you in other ways?

No i am her loving husband and i enjoy having sexual relations with my wife/girlfriend too. I am still her main lover.
16%
I am her secondary lover; we both like to fuck after she has had another man.
7%
Sex between us has reduced as she channels her desires towards other men that annoys me.
2%
She enjoys sex more with other men more than with me, i like this.
14%
I was always bi or curious and she has encouraged me in this direction
12%
I am straight always have been and always will be
7%
She has SEMI feminised me making me more of a "girlie" to her liking.
5%
She has feminised me completely.
1%
I have become more of a brother/sister or father to my wife/GF, I like this, she doesn’t.
2%
We no longer have sexual relations between us.
10%
She commenced the feminisation process but the result is she no longer desires me
1%
I enjoy being humiliated by her and her lover.
10%
I have become more of a brother/sister or father figure to my wife/GF driven by her and this is what SHE wants for me.
2%
The size of my manhood or my lack of experience as a lover was a factor in her seeking excitment elsewhere or feminising me
12%

Total votes: 323

tractorman2
Pervert

You’re a committed cuck, but what else are you?

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:48 am

I have been a cuck husband for many years indeed when we married 34 years since she later admitted i was probably always destined to be her cuck husband. She has often uses the term "i married a masculine, dominant man and want you to remain one", she has always said i have a lovely large dick at 7 inches, However.....................

Over the years she chosen to focus on her experienced lovers, increasingly turning me fully into a cuck husband,

Fitment of a permanent collar, allocation of ladies underwear daily, a CB as a semi permanent attachment, painting my toe nails amongst other things.

This has become now my daily attire it seams normal now that everyday i wear full girlie underwear and tight girle jeans.She likes pink nails and underwear as she says its a real girls colour.

We havent had sex for a long times as we accepted i couldnt satisfy her or compete with her lovers years ago, i live my sex life mentally through stimulation from her plays.

We consider we are happily married, deeply in love and dispite what clothes i am allocated and still her Alpha male and head of this household.

We would be interested in hearing others fun and experiences.
Last edited by tractorman2 on Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: You’re a committed cuck, but what else are you?

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:33 am

I’ve surrendered her to her lover completely. This began the first time I was told to suck his cock. After the first time I was addicted to sucking his cock either with my wife present or alone at his home. He didn’t ask me but told me to suck him.

When I told my wife I wanted to become feminine I was told to move to the guest room. I wear women’s panties daily, use estrogen which gave me breasts, my dick has shrunk, the twins have have no function. If I could I would get castrated.

The last time I had sexual intercourse was January 2019. Since this past Christmas I had clean up less than four times.

I’m completely committed.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:45 am

The last time I had sexual intercourse was 2005.
Since then I have been allowed about six penetrations after she got fucked by one of her boyfriends with much bigger cocks.
I couldn't feel the sides or the bottom of her pussy it was a very different experience that was also so very exciting that I ejaculated in one of two strokes. She said she didn't care because she was already sexually satisfied by her boyfriend and enjoyed the cum. It was embarrassing and exciting for me. Then every time she went to sleep shortly after for the night.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 pm

What am I ? I woulf say a loving husband and father. Apart from that manager of my own company, sportive and quite sure no one would classify me as beta even when I sometimes get jokes from my best friends that I am henpecked when heeding my wifes wishes without large discussion. But I can live quite well with that ;)

Overall it is me choosing to whome I submit and I thinks that is something people realize. SO to everyone not included I am just a normal guy. As it shoud be. ;)

To my wife I am her loving ,submissive husband - as she loves it to be.
We started into a FLR right from the beginning after I realized in my firat relationship that for me this would be the way to go.
We started slowly into it although she has a friend she has sex with from time to time right from the beginning as she is bisexual. No problem for me.
Some years later she asked to include another submissive as she would like to do try certain things I would not take oart in. Well...not so fine with me... but some time gone by, several discussions later and a lot of rules beeing carved in stone later we tried it and it was ok.
From there it evolved. The stone with the rules crumbled slowly. She now also has penetrative sex with her other sub, while our sexlife did not become more rare, but changed. Penetrative sex becoming way more seldom and beeing replaced by other things.

For us that is the way to go as we are both enjoying this ride.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:55 am

I am also my wife's best friend! She shares everything with me that goes on in her life and knows I am always there for her. I am also her submissive, I take care of her and try my best to please her do whatever it takes to make her life easier, putting her wants and needs ahead of mine at all times. We have had a FLR from the very start and it has worked for us for well over 30 years.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:51 am

Besides being a somewhat feminized cuckold, I am an Episcopalian.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:00 am

I'm a totally committed husband that loves my wife like no other and puts her above and ahead of any other person on this earth.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:19 am

Always fantasized about being with a slut. Never put it in a cuckold relationship, just watching my girl fuck or blow other guys.

I also gave hand jobs and blew a few guys in my teens. So when I met Marla who was in her words a good girl that did slutty things, I knew she was for me.

Shortly after she met me, she brought up a cock cage and one thing led to another. Soon she was cucking me, having me fluff her bf's, and occasionally wearing panties or thongs.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

SDB2014
Prepubescent

Unread post by SDB2014 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 am

In addition to being a Cuck, I am also a Sissy Diaper Baby. My wife calls me SDB. I am required to wear a diaper and plastic pants 24/7 without potty privileges. I also am required to wear one of the many camisoles my wife has purchased anytime I am home. It has been going on since 2014 and I have accepted my lifestyle and am deeply in love with my beautiful hot wife.

HWQuest
Prepubescent

Unread post by HWQuest » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:34 am

Being a committed cuckold husband is a privilege I truly appreciate. She has influenced me to fully embrace the submissive side of this dynamic, including respecting, obeying and bending over backwards so that her gentleman lover feels I have worked hard to ensure his complete pleasure.
Otherwise, I am to continue as an alpha male in all other aspects of our marriage.

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:36 am

Committed cuckold, caged and feminized, no penetration sex for the last 10 years or so. She has had many occasional and a few steady boyfriends, I enjoy serving them both