Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:34 pm

I really don't have to choose, and both are different in better ways, but overall I definitely appreciate our relationship to Dave moreso.

Dave absolutely is a "hobbyist" - he kinda fell into playing the bull role because he and Alice met organically and it just turned out that he was intrigued by the fact that I knew about Alice having an affair and approved of it.

Ryan is the only true "bull" we have ever met. He met Alice on Ashley Madison in 2016 and had been a bull for couples before. Everyone else Alice has met hasn't officially come to us by way of the lifestyle. Thus I think why Ryan has pushed us further than anyone else has. However, since he moved to about 4 hours away a few years ago and now that our visits are less frequent, it certainly has more of the feel of a hobby than of a Bull/hotwife/cuck relationship such as it was when he lived here in our city. He doesn't "push" us as much anymore, although he certainly did in the beginning and in fact shaped a lot of what we do now; he first introduced feminization to us which we had never done since beginning this lifestyle in 2009. Be forewarned: I laughed at his suggestion that I put on Alice's panties in 2016. In early 2017 I did finally wear a pair of panties for the first time - as a "bedroom thing". Since 2020 it's been an everyday thing.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

HandsomeDC
Prepubescent

Unread post by HandsomeDC » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:54 pm

Good to have someone to push you. Good luck finding someone more than a hobbyist to push you again.

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Sat May 20, 2023 8:07 am

Anything new happening? Love your stories and situation.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu May 25, 2023 2:04 pm

Sorry it's been so long - truth is there hasn't really been a lot to report - we've just all been busy and while Alice and Dave have managed a few get togethers, it's been nothing out of the norm.

Quickly though, weekend before last we had a shopping experience I'd meant to share as it managed to give me a little erotic charge. Alice wanted to go shopping at Nordstrom's, which is closing in Vancouver, because there are some sales on items and she wanted to see what was there. The "sales" on really good stuff weren't all that great, but as always she was drawn over to the Christian Louboutin shoes - of which she already has 3 pairs.

Nevertheless, she bought a fourth pair of $1,000+ shoes saying she just couldn't resist. As she was trying them on she asked me: "you know who will really enjoy these?" I knew the answer was Dave but I couldn't resist replying by saying "they look exactly like your other three pairs" she took mocking offence to that and scolded me "no, they don't!"

She continued: "I'm going to save these until he can come over and fuck me in them." I admit I got rock hard right there.

When we went to the counter, Alice slid the box up to the young, attractive clerk who, seeing the logo on the box exclaimed: "nice!"

Alice replied to her "My boyfriend loves seeing them on me." Which, while a punch to the stomach for me, got no reply from the clerk who probably assumed I was the boyfriend (although we both wearing wedding bands).

Sadly they have sat in their box ever since, but I believe Dave is coming over this Saturday...

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Fri May 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Good to hear…

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Fri May 26, 2023 3:47 pm

Glad to see the update, mostly because it bumped the thread and I was able to read from the beginning!
Figuring it out

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:30 pm

It’s been awhile, any updates? Or have things been quiet?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:41 pm

There hasn’t been too much to tell I’m afraid until right today. I’m typing this on my phone as we speak from Dave’s boat.

Two of Alice’s friends, both of whom know all about my cuckolding came with us. All four of us; Alice, both of her friends and myself are wearing bikinis.

There’s been no sex today between Dave and Alice but it’s certainly been full of humiliation for me. Not in a mean spirited way, but it’s the first time I’ve worn a bikini in front of people we know besides Dave or Ryan.

Will be happy to go into greater detail when I’m not confined to my phone.

Tnex
Experienced

Unread post by Tnex » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:17 pm

I’d love to see a body pic of you in a bikini

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:51 pm

Tnex wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:17 pm
Better still, a pic of all 4 of you! :D

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:07 am

Are you wearing a cock cage as well and if so does it show?

Yes please ask Dave to take a pic of all four of you gals.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:21 pm

Tnex wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:17 pm
I DON'T!!! :D

Sorry CW, but I'm so heterosexual I don't even like THINKING of you (or any guy) in a bikini. I love your story :up: but the mental images of the fem stuff ain't for me.

It's funny though, it doesn't bother me to imagine a cuck sucking his wife's man hard so he can fuck his wife...and while I've never done anything close to that, I'd sure rather do THAT than sit on a boat with my wife's Gfs looking at me in a bikini. I must be weird; I could see myself going full fag as a cuck, but not crossdress. :???:

I need a shrink. :lol:

Troilus

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:57 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:21 pm
I could see myself going full fag as a cuck, but not crossdress
Surely "full fag" would include crossdressing? 'Half fag' might be just gay but in t shirt and jeans. But I'm no expert.

Never tried on your wife's panties? Not ever? Not just out of curiosity?

Go on, give it a go. You might like it. ;)

I've never considered, for me, that occasionally wearing panties, in a sexual situation, was a 'gay' thing.

More of a 'humiliation' thing. But that's just my take on it. YMMV, as they say....

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:57 am

Not too concerned about the bikini pic either way, but it sounds like it was a fun day! Can’t wait to hear more about it. Hopefully the “no sex” between Alice and Dave didn’t last the entire day!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I continue to be terribly flattered at the interest people show in our story. The one commodity I seem to sorely lack is time, and finding it to give an update has been challenging.

We had a very enjoyable afternoon on the boat on Canada Day - I felt a little silly wearing a bikini in front of three beautiful women, but once my wife's two friends had their initial laugh about it, we all quickly got used to it and truthfully I was quite comfortable lounging around in it. The following day my wife admitted that she loved the contrast of her rich boyfriend sailing the yacht and her cuckold husband lounging around in a polka dot bikini. Dave further accentuated the contrast at one point by jokingly smacking me on my ass as I walked past with a couple of Coronas I was taking back to the aft deck. That was humiliating - and all three women, including my wife, laughed. Her best friend Agata laughed loudest, after adding the comment: "Smack that!"

And have no fear, the night ended in plenty of passionate sex between Dave and Alice back at our place. I was tired from all the sun that day, and did not watch because I really had to go to sleep, but I drifted off to sleep to the muffled sounds of their fucking. I heard about 5 mins of it before I was out like a light. When I woke up Dave had already gone and I awoke to Alice entering my room and asking if I would enjoy a morning cream pie. I said yes, of course, and she straddled my face and fed me what remained of the load Dave had given her right before he left. I slept right through that. As she fed me the pie she teasingly recounted my afternoon spent in a bikini "looking like our little bitch."

One other development I made passing reference to in the above, which is kind of a big deal, or so we both thought, but Alice has actually started referring to Dave as her "boyfriend" - which is a first. Even with her other long-term lover Ryan, who she's seen since 2016, and with her first affair with a co-worker which went on for 5 years, she has never referred to any of these lovers as boyfriends. It's a small change but significant in confirming something I already long since realized: that she has sincere feelings for Dave. I don't mind this, although in my 14th year of being a cuckold it's certainly found a way of putting the butterflies back in my stomach!! I identified it when she invited her friend Brianna, the third who joined us on the boat, and I heard her saying "we'll be going out on my boyfriend's boat."

A couple of other small developments brewing: some might remember that months ago she had a flirtatious exchange with a younger co-worker which seemed to stop as quickly as it went. They got into another humourous/flirtatious little exchange at the office a short time ago when (Alice quotes him to me:) "you broke my heart when you shot me down, so cold!" - well... she picked up the thread and said that she didn't shoot him down, she was just expressing doubt that he could be discreet in having an affair with a married woman. He seemed to pick up the hint this time - although not enough to go over the line - but he did start reassuring her that of course he could keep their business secret, but he was doing it all in sort of a joking way she felt - perhaps still feeling gun shy at being "shot down" back over the Christmas holidays.

Alice says she doesn't really care if her pursues her or not, and that she does have serious concerns that he be able to keep his mouth shut if they did anything, but that he does seem like a nice guy and happily gushed that "I'd love to fuck him" but that she's smitten enough with Dave that she doesn't care whether it happens or not. The ball is still in his court. She did tease me A LOT about it and ask "would you like for this young man to make you wear horns?" I assured her yes, I would like that very much. "You would be a cuckold to a man 12 years your junior...you'd be fine with that?" she asked me. Yes, I promised, I would be absolutely fine with that.

Nothing has happened with it but its become a great source of teasing for me - the other morning when she was leaving for work she had on a killer black miniskirt and high heels and reminded me that Eric might enjoy this view today. I said I was sure he would. Before she walked out the door, with her back to me, she lifted her skirt and asked me if I thought he would like the thong she was wearing. Again, I assured her that yes he would love it. "Hmm" she said with play-haughtiness "perhaps this is the day he will see it."

All that said nothing has happened yet.

I had one other small update but I forgot it. LOL.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:16 pm

Thanks for the excellent account.
So do you now have a bikini tan line on your chest?

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:12 am

That's a bloody good question!

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 am

Excellent update1

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:22 am

About this time last year, I'm positive you'd find it earlier in this thread, that's exactly what happened to me. I did have a tan line last summer for about a month! Rookie mistake.

So lesson learned: apply and reapply and reapply again SPF 50 diligently! No tan line for me this time.
wannabecUKold wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:16 pm
Thanks for the excellent account.
So do you now have a bikini tan line on your chest?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:31 pm

[q :evil: uote=canadianwittol post_id=1415707 time=1689381768 user_id=81026]
"You would be a cuckold to a man 12 years your junior...you'd be fine with that?" she asked me. Yes, I promised, I would be absolutely fine with that.
[/quote]

Not sure how old you are, but 12 years your junior doesn't seem too big an age difference. 20 years plus would be better.🔥
But, no matter. Here's hoping that Alice can give you some nice teasing about this potential younger stud.
Last edited by trecital on Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:20 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:42 pm
Hi everyone,

I continue to be terribly flattered at the interest people show in our story. The one commodity I seem to sorely lack is time, and finding it to give an update has been challenging.

We had a very enjoyable afternoon on the boat on Canada Day - I felt a little silly wearing a bikini in front of three beautiful women, but once my wife's two friends had their initial laugh about it, we all quickly got used to it and truthfully I was quite comfortable lounging around in it. The following day my wife admitted that she loved the contrast of her rich boyfriend sailing the yacht and her cuckold husband lounging around in a polka dot bikini. Dave further accentuated the contrast at one point by jokingly smacking me on my ass as I walked past with a couple of Coronas I was taking back to the aft deck. That was humiliating - and all three women, including my wife, laughed. Her best friend Agata laughed loudest, after adding the comment: "Smack that!"

And have no fear, the night ended in plenty of passionate sex between Dave and Alice back at our place. I was tired from all the sun that day, and did not watch because I really had to go to sleep, but I drifted off to sleep to the muffled sounds of their fucking. I heard about 5 mins of it before I was out like a light. When I woke up Dave had already gone and I awoke to Alice entering my room and asking if I would enjoy a morning cream pie. I said yes, of course, and she straddled my face and fed me what remained of the load Dave had given her right before he left. I slept right through that. As she fed me the pie she teasingly recounted my afternoon spent in a bikini "looking like our little bitch."

One other development I made passing reference to in the above, which is kind of a big deal, or so we both thought, but Alice has actually started referring to Dave as her "boyfriend" - which is a first. Even with her other long-term lover Ryan, who she's seen since 2016, and with her first affair with a co-worker which went on for 5 years, she has never referred to any of these lovers as boyfriends. It's a small change but significant in confirming something I already long since realized: that she has sincere feelings for Dave. I don't mind this, although in my 14th year of being a cuckold it's certainly found a way of putting the butterflies back in my stomach!! I identified it when she invited her friend Brianna, the third who joined us on the boat, and I heard her saying "we'll be going out on my boyfriend's boat."

A couple of other small developments brewing: some might remember that months ago she had a flirtatious exchange with a younger co-worker which seemed to stop as quickly as it went. They got into another humourous/flirtatious little exchange at the office a short time ago when (Alice quotes him to me:) "you broke my heart when you shot me down, so cold!" - well... she picked up the thread and said that she didn't shoot him down, she was just expressing doubt that he could be discreet in having an affair with a married woman. He seemed to pick up the hint this time - although not enough to go over the line - but he did start reassuring her that of course he could keep their business secret, but he was doing it all in sort of a joking way she felt - perhaps still feeling gun shy at being "shot down" back over the Christmas holidays.

Alice says she doesn't really care if her pursues her or not, and that she does have serious concerns that he be able to keep his mouth shut if they did anything, but that he does seem like a nice guy and happily gushed that "I'd love to fuck him" but that she's smitten enough with Dave that she doesn't care whether it happens or not. The ball is still in his court. She did tease me A LOT about it and ask "would you like for this young man to make you wear horns?" I assured her yes, I would like that very much. "You would be a cuckold to a man 12 years your junior...you'd be fine with that?" she asked me. Yes, I promised, I would be absolutely fine with that.

Nothing has happened with it but its become a great source of teasing for me - the other morning when she was leaving for work she had on a killer black miniskirt and high heels and reminded me that Eric might enjoy this view today. I said I was sure he would. Before she walked out the door, with her back to me, she lifted her skirt and asked me if I thought he would like the thong she was wearing. Again, I assured her that yes he would love it. "Hmm" she said with play-haughtiness "perhaps this is the day he will see it."

All that said nothing has happened yet.

I had one other small update but I forgot it. LOL.
CW - Just for the visuals of the day on the boat. Do you shave your legs and pits?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:27 am

Alice commented on that while on the boat, that it would be nicer to see me in a bikini with shaved legs :o :shock:

I think the reality is that we don't do this enough to really justify it and to be honest I really wouldn't want to. I have a naturally hairless chest, and my legs and arms aren't all that hairy anyway, but given the escalation of feminization play over the last few years perhaps one day she'll bring that up. She has noticeably taken greater and greater enjoyment in recent months calling me a sissy, often out of the blue and not in a teasing context (i.e. we'll be getting ready to go out and she'll just randomly say "Come on sissy, let's go." However, she has never called me a sissy in front of anyone other than Dave or Ryan.

I hadn't mentioned it in my post, but I did have painted toenails that day. More and more that's something she's really begun to enjoy doing, and I enjoy those sessions as well, they are usually full of teasing: normally it comes about because I'm painting her toenails in advance of meeting Dave, then not every time, but more and more often she'll paint mine. While I hold her delicate foot and paint her nails she teases me incessantly about how I am assisting in my own cuckoldry and comments like "what kind of a man paints his wife's toenails before she sleeps with another man? You're helping me look my hottest for the man who has made you wear horns." Things like that.

I have to admit I'm totally getting off on teasing like that. She forced me to admit it after another teasing sessions in which she gave me some "nice teasing" - i.e. telling me that I was the best cuckold in the world, telling me I was her sexy little cuck, etc. - and later asked did I like the "nice teasing" or the "mean teasing" better. I definitely like the mean teasing better.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:15 am

Shaved arms and legs....I have to admit that wearing panties and having hairy legs does look somewhat odd, and spoils the effect. I did try shaving arms and legs one time. It still didn't look quite 'right'. But it did make my legs very cold! OK to do in summer, but in winter, even with jeans on, it was decidedly cooler.
I'm presuming you do at least go with shaved pubes?

"what kind of a man paints his wife's toenails before she sleeps with another man?" A man who loves his wife. And wants her to look her best. And wants her to have the maximum pleasure possible. And who loves being a cuck.

"and later asked did I like the "nice teasing" or the "mean teasing" better. I definitely like the mean teasing better."
Same here :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:44 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:27 am
Alice commented on that while on the boat, that it would be nicer to see me in a bikini with shaved legs :o :shock:

I think the reality is that we don't do this enough to really justify it and to be honest I really wouldn't want to. I have a naturally hairless chest, and my legs and arms aren't all that hairy anyway, but given the escalation of feminization play over the last few years perhaps one day she'll bring that up. She has noticeably taken greater and greater enjoyment in recent months calling me a sissy, often out of the blue and not in a teasing context (i.e. we'll be getting ready to go out and she'll just randomly say "Come on sissy, let's go." However, she has never called me a sissy in front of anyone other than Dave or Ryan.

I hadn't mentioned it in my post, but I did have painted toenails that day. More and more that's something she's really begun to enjoy doing, and I enjoy those sessions as well, they are usually full of teasing: normally it comes about because I'm painting her toenails in advance of meeting Dave, then not every time, but more and more often she'll paint mine. While I hold her delicate foot and paint her nails she teases me incessantly about how I am assisting in my own cuckoldry and comments like "what kind of a man paints his wife's toenails before she sleeps with another man? You're helping me look my hottest for the man who has made you wear horns." Things like that.

I have to admit I'm totally getting off on teasing like that. She forced me to admit it after another teasing sessions in which she gave me some "nice teasing" - i.e. telling me that I was the best cuckold in the world, telling me I was her sexy little cuck, etc. - and later asked did I like the "nice teasing" or the "mean teasing" better. I definitely like the mean teasing better.
CW - Re the toenail painting. For a guy to have painted nails of either toe or finger ten years ago would have been at the end of a tiny twig on this huge tree of sexuality. These days it's way closer to the main trunk. Living where I do, 416, I can easily see this, if I go to a place with any number of people, probably 2-3 times a week and not even being really observant about it. So it's definitely something where a portion of men are becoming more 'expressive'.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:18 am

Hot story! Hope to hear many more adventures.