Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
steel4u0987
Virgin

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by steel4u0987 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:50 am

Loving all of this and sharing the thread with my sweetie who may be dipping her toes into this in 2024. Its great "tackling fuel" for awesome sex. Thanks and keep sharing!
Part time cuck to a part time HW in atlanta

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:06 pm

Update coming...don't have time to write it all out today but long story short, on short notice Alice ended up having another BBC experience this past Saturday night, which was followed by a cruel teasing session with me that made me cum like a geyser. Looking forward to having more time later in the week to expound on it. This guy is local this time and she is already planning to see him again.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:10 pm

I can't wait that long!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:00 pm

Looking forward to the Alice's BBC experience and the session with you!

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:44 pm

Can't wait to hear about it.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:03 am

Oooh... lovely!!

I'm dying to hear how things have progressed with her work colleague and the naughty cheating wife shenanigans!

krumpdizzle
Virgin

Unread post by krumpdizzle » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:14 pm

Love your story. Looking forward to the most recent update. Sounds like it should be 🔥

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:55 pm

I'm sorry it's taken long to update everyone - the task of giving the update I have has become enormous precisely because so very, very much has happened in the first 7 weeks of the year.

This past week has been I think the most humiliating of my life. Don't get me wrong, I had fun - in fact, a lot of fun. But I was cuckolded literally every day for a week; all while acting as a literal maid to Alice's bull Ryan - actually cleaning, on my hands and knees, the house of the man who has spent the last eight years making me a cuckold. Ryan moves at the end of the month and so this was sort of a swan song; we also agreed to indulge him in humiliating me in another weird, I would even say somewhat bizarre way that he'd always wanted to try. And to top it all off, he insisted on some public humiliation as well, which my wife happily agreed to.

I need a fair bit of time to explain all the events of the last seven weeks, I don't even know where to begin. Sorry I haven't been around much. I literally spent all of last week serving my wife and lover as their maid.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:59 pm

I can’t wait for the update.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:34 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:59 pm
I can’t wait for the update.
CW - FNQL - Agreed. :up: :up: :D

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:09 pm

I can't wait to read the update as well, I just know it's going to be incredibly hot and I have no doubt it will be well worth the wait.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:35 pm

I am so sorry that it has taken so long to update everyone it has been an incredibly, incredibly busy time. And so much has happened since that I just won't have the time to fully post all the details at least not in one go. Nor will I even bother to touch on the "regular" get together she's had with Tim and with Dave, of which there have been a few, but here are the two incidents that I really do want to report on:

On a Saturday in mid-January Alice attended a social mixer at a downtown hotel with her friend Amanda which was an event for BBC guys to meet white women (many of whom were married, but not all.) The organizer of the event was explicit that this was a social mixer and not a sexual event, but Alice's partner in crime took the initiative to book a hotel room upstairs anyway, hoping for the best.

We had a pretty epic teasing session that afternoon, when rather than tease me, Alice joined me on the couch and asked me to describe to her how much I wanted her to go out and hook up with a black guy. It was an effective humiliation: being put on the spot to come up with reason after reason to give your wife why you hope she will take a BBC is a bit of an awkward situation! I told her, truthfully, that I fully support her sleeping with whomever she wants and that if she wants a BBC then I hope she gets one. She rewarded me by stroking me (all the way to completion) and promising me that I'd be cuckolded by a fourth black man before the night was out.

Which I was. Alice connected with a nice young man over drinks. Amanda was quicker to connect with a gentleman to her liking and took him up to the rented room first. So Alice had plenty of time to chat with the young man and build a bit of rapport with him. By the time Amanda came back and gave Alice the nod that the room was free and so they then went upstairs. Alice had an "amazing fuck" with him - particularly as far as first time fucks go, in her words. They exchanged numbers too, but despite the success of that event they have yet to get together again since. Mostly that's for the same reason that I haven't updated much: we've just quite frankly been too busy.

However Ryan just moved to Ottawa and in the week before last we did spend a final week with him before he left. We had intended to all go to a fetish party here in Vancouver together on valentines day, but in the end his schedule didn't really allow it. He was simply too busy preparing to move. So we instead spent a full week with him in his home on Vancouver Island in Esquimalt. Two major events out of that experience:

First of all, I was very nervous when Ryan said it was our last chance to expand our horizons, unsure of what deeply degrading humiliation he had in mind for me. As it turned out, it wasn't really something all that bad in my opinion, at least not by comparison to some of the other things he has requested of me.

It's a bit of a quirky idea that I've never really encountered before on a forum like this. It's not something that I ever really knew, and still don't know to be a fetish, but I guess everyone has their own kinks. I do recall him floating the idea casually a few times before but it never really took a serious turn or materialized before now. This time, he laid out exactly what he'd like to do.

He told us that he always wanted to have a scenario where he places the cuckold (in this case me, obviously) in his trash can and leave me sitting in the garbage while he fucks my wife. Given that he has in the past forced me out in public in a number of humiliating outfits my reaction was more along the lines of "is that it?" I told him we could do that and everyone seemed happy with that. It's kind of a funny thing to be in a situation where you can help someone else's fantasy come true, and it feels good even if it's coming at my expense.

Only 45 minutes later he said "alright let's go. Come with me." and with that he led me into his garage. He asked me to disrobe on the spot and I stripped down to my matching pink bra and panties. He kindly placed a step ladder out in front of the large plastic garbage container and helped me get into it. I had to gingerly set my left foot into the garbage first which was difficult as the surface was not firm and had to adjust to my weight before I could swing in my other leg. Once fully inside the can I knelt down and found I was effectively tucked in, sitting with my knees up to my face. It did not smell nice but neither was it rotting or anything like that. "Comfortable?" he asked me. As comfortable as possible I answered. "OK. I appreciate this, cuck." he told me as he closed the lid.

I assumed he was off to fuck Alice now and I waited for my eyes to slowly adjust to the darkness of the garbage can. Right away I thought that the worst part of this episode would be, simply, the boredom of it all. How long would they be? Half an hour? An hour? Would he come let me out as soon as they were done? Would Alice be enlisted to let me out and see me in this position?

Just as I was pondering these weighty questions of what would happen next, all of a sudden the lid was open again. I looked up and saw Ryan again. I thought maybe he's feeling guilty about this and has changed his mind?

Ryan spoke: "Sorry, cuck - but this is part of it. Don't worry, there's nothing too gross." With that he tossed a bag on top of me which steadied itself on my knees, which looking straight forward would leave me staring directly at it. As a final indignity he then tossed a banana peel at my face and said "thanks again, cuck, I'll come down for you when we're done."

I wasn't wearing a watch or anything so what I later learned to be the next hour went very slowly. Now I got it - at this point I was certainly feeling the humiliation. Being crouched down in a garbage can, covered in trash while you know that your wife of almost 15 years is fucking your tormentor is certainly a degradation; not of the kind I'd really expected, but a humiliation nonetheless. More than anything thought it was really, really boring. I actually started playing with myself simply as a way of fighting off the boredom. It is funny that being relieved of any other distractions I could only think of one thing: I could only think of Ryan and Alice fucking right now and wondering what they must be doing.

Ryan was smiling when he opened the lid. "That was great." he said. "Did you have fun?" he asked me sarcastically.

"Not as much fun as you did." I answered dryly, but sincerely without any malice.

He helped me out of the garbage can and made the obvious suggestion that I ought to go take a shower. Not seeing much point in putting my clothes back on, I just picked up my clothes from where I'd left them on the floor of the garage and followed him back into the house. My gorgeous wife, freshly fucked, was standing there in just a skimpy black negligee. She asked me, with a surprising cheerfulness, "How was the garbage can?"

This was Ryan's fantasy we were making come true and so I didn't want to spoil the moment. I gave an answer that was both truthful and which I knew he'd enjoy. "He's right." I said, nodding toward Ryan. "That is humiliating." With that I trudged off to the shower and cleaned myself up.

This was definitely Ryan's thing and didn't really do anything for Alice or I, so I would doubt it's something we do again. Alice did later use it as an opportunity to tease me, telling me: "You must have felt like a real bitch sitting down in the garbage while your wife was getting laid."

Aside from that, as Ryan was preparing is home to be put up for sale, I spent much of that week literally cleaning his house to prepare it for sale. And as probably anyone following this thread would be able to guess, I spent much of that time doing the cleaning in my French maid uniform. Somewhat like the garbage can incident, there were lots of long, monotonous periods of scrubbing down walls and floors, washing windows and so forth which gave me plenty of time to think to myself as I was working. I can only tell you this: it may be humiliating to dress up like a maid and serve your wife and her lover a dinner, but actually being put to work, for hours, literally cleaning a house for a man who has cuckolded you for eight years, while dressed as a French maid is deeply humiliating in a weirdly non-kinky sort of way. Spending hours on end *actually cleaning* and thinking back to realize that you agreed to do participate in that is in some ways I think the most humiliation I have ever experienced.

There was one major downside to all this time spent doing literal cleaning: my uniform is seriously messed up. I managed to get bleach stains all over it and it is basically ruined. Ryan did offer to pay for a new one but Alice refused to let him do that.

She is however going to get me a new one.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:01 am

Short update, and not really much of an update but I wanted to share.

Alice spent the night over at Dave's last night and while it was not their plan they had a little to drink and Alice just stayed over there last night.

I left this morning just as my unfaithful wife was coming home; walking in the door with a head of messy hair, kicking off her sexy heels and greeting me with a kiss. She asked me how I slept and apologized for not coming home but I assured her it was definitely best, that I"m glad she had a good night.

"We did." she answered with a smile, promising to tell me all about it tonight. She's going to sleep in and go to work late today because "we didn't get much sleep last night."

I drove in to work with a hard on thinking about how nonchalantly my wife enjoys cuckolding me; like it's no big deal at all.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:28 am

Great to hear from you cw. Alice knows to focus on important things :D

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:46 am

Always good to hear from you... curious to know if there have been any developments with the boyfriend at work?? That was a very hot little side angle!!!

poppagman13
Prepubescent

Unread post by poppagman13 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:32 am

I have enjoyed your story tremendously! this thread and the others you have posted point to a couple who figured it out! You have found ways to keep things fresh and exciting for both of you! Keep it up and please keep us updated.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Hi all,

Been a fairly uneventful few weeks, although Alice has continued with her usual dating routines, only minus Ryan, who I have to admit, we both miss. We did a lot of crazy stuff with Ryan, including stuff I never actually revealed here. It certainly did keep things interesting and at this time we both feel the loss of the crazy uncertainty that was a feature of our relationship to him.

Maybe that's why Alice is looking to spice things up on her own. We tried having a "pussy free" month for me in March, which carried over to the first part of April. I hated and still hate the idea, but Alice thought it would be fun to try. We're going to try another pussy free month in June. Needless to say she will certainly not be having a cock free month!

Today Alice randomly walked past a small lingerie store in a part of town she isn't usually in. She excitedly texted me a pic of a couple of outfits in the window and told me she was buying one for herself and one for me; saying we could wear them for Dave this weekend. He'll be coming over on Saturday night, so that should liven things up a bit over the weekend.

As always, I'll let you know. :)

Sorry that there's been so little to report of late.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:04 pm

Thanks for the update CW. Hope both Alice and you enjoy the weekend with Dave in your new lingerie 👍

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:07 pm

Ok. So now you've piqued our interest. Please tell us some of the crazy things she did with Ryan.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:21 pm

"Please tell us some of the crazy things she did with Ryan."

I'll second that request.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:27 am

Thirded!! If it's too sensitive for the cuck forum I gotta know!!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:41 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm
Hi all,

Been a fairly uneventful few weeks, although Alice has continued with her usual dating routines, only minus Ryan, who I have to admit, we both miss. We did a lot of crazy stuff with Ryan, including stuff I never actually revealed here. It certainly did keep things interesting and at this time we both feel the loss of the crazy uncertainty that was a feature of our relationship to him.

Maybe that's why Alice is looking to spice things up on her own. We tried having a "pussy free" month for me in March, which carried over to the first part of April. I hated and still hate the idea, but Alice thought it would be fun to try. We're going to try another pussy free month in June. Needless to say she will certainly not be having a cock free month!

Today Alice randomly walked past a small lingerie store in a part of town she isn't usually in. She excitedly texted me a pic of a couple of outfits in the window and told me she was buying one for herself and one for me; saying we could wear them for Dave this weekend. He'll be coming over on Saturday night, so that should liven things up a bit over the weekend.

As always, I'll let you know. :)

Sorry that there's been so little to report of late.
CW - That's life and one can only hope the boring everyday bits outweigh the exciting bits. That just means life is normal. When it starts to tilt the other way is when things frequently tend to go pear shaped.
- So happy to follow along when you do post.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:37 am

My greatest reluctance at sharing some of my wilder stories is that they will not be believed.

My friend Calgary Bull here is aware of some of them. If he wants to retell one of my humiliating tales, I wouldn't be offended. But I'd prefer not to tell those stories myself.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:37 am
My greatest reluctance at sharing some of my wilder stories is that they will not be believed.

My friend Calgary Bull here is aware of some of them. If he wants to retell one of my humiliating tales, I wouldn't be offended. But I'd prefer not to tell those stories myself.
I can understand not wanting to tell some of the stories on yourself, if they're humiliating, but I'm confident they will be accepted as truth.

poppagman13
Prepubescent

Unread post by poppagman13 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:45 pm

I for one would enjoy listening to your stories. I enjoy the way you tell a story. Some people will believe what they want to believe, while others will read your stories and enjoy reading it, and will continue to support you and your story