Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ListentotheMrs
Virgin

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by ListentotheMrs » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:19 am

First, I love the maid outfit, I have had fantasy about that circumstance. Second also love the horns comments, which seem like you both get a thrill out of them. Finally your recounts of things is excellent and hope you continue to tell them and as a couple your doing things many wish they were. Congrats on a fun marriage.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:59 pm

Thank you for all the kinds words.

The upcoming weekend is one where Dave doesn't have his kids for the weekend, so he'll be over on Friday night.

Because he is coming over on Friday night, Alice will be seeing Tim, her young co-worker, tomorrow night after work.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:11 pm

So she’ll have cum from at least two different men this week?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:13 pm

That's the plan!

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:03 am

Wow what a story and journey. Over the last few days I have been reading you and your wife's journey into horniness and cuckolding.

I have a few questions - if I may....

The trip with her friend and the return of the back bull is that still relevante? That sounded really hot.
There where some talking of collars for you and the misses. I can picture it - and what a sight🤩

Lastly you lovely HW has she talked of having 2 men. I as you wrote she has to have a connection before she has sex. But a lot seems to have changes especially within the last year.

Her at the end I will say.... I really think you are awesome to embrace all aspects of your kinks and horniness and not being ashamed of it.

Can't wait to hear from you again.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:49 am

I can’t remember accurately but I think you do still have sex with your HW? So could there be 3 men’s sperms swimming around at the end of the week? You’ll be last in line of course!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:18 pm

The trip to Seattle was a hot experience for her which she loved. Her friend Amanda is married and has a very young daughter, the practicality of which means that trips out of town with girlfriends (or to see boyfriends!) don't come around for her as often as she would like. I'm sure they'll end up doing something else again soon, but it's probably more like an annual or semi-annual event, sorry to say.

The collars was something this bull had done before; honestly I'm not sure if I can deal with attending a kink party that openly, even in another city, but I'd certainly do my best if it's something my wife wanted to do. I think it's the practical day-to-day life end of schedules and other commitments that make doing something like that difficult. Even without kids our carefree days of being footloose and fancy free in our 20's are long since over and our professional lives are both demanding. The biggest enemy of our lifestyle is time.

It was definitely originally so that Alice needed to feel a connection to someone to sleep with them, and it was true for definitely the first 7 years of our marriage. It slowly began to change. When she broke up with her first bull she began "dating" and so started to experience a few different guys before settling back into one main bull, Ryan, who we still see now.

Then a couple years after that, Ryan who is in the military, moved to a city about four hours away from us. This means that we still see him but nowhere near as often as we used to. So when that happened she began to experiment with Tinder a bit. That first summer on Tinder she slept with, and I kid you not about this: dozens and dozens of guys, we did quite literally lose count.

Then COVID hit and the Tinder fun stopped and she just didn't really pick it up again, other than a couple of one-off incidents. Id say the Tinder/one night stand experiences were one of those indulgences that she discovered was so easily accessible through social media, (she pretty much got addicted to it and it made for a very hot summer!), but then when it ended due to the extenuating circumstances of COVID she just never got back to because it wasn't really "her". Does that make sense?

Then she met Dave and he has since fulfilled the gaps where Ryan isn't around. She was at first so infatuated with Dave I wondered if she wouldn't even drop Ryan, but she didn't. He brings a different flavour to our lives that she still appreciates.

Now she has Tim on the scene and she's enjoying that, although she's afraid she won't enjoy him for long: he is a young, good looking very eligible bachelor and she is 12 years his senior. He has helped fill in the gaps left by Dave who is now a divorced dad who has his kids every other weekend.

The totally not hot side of cuckolding we have learned is how difficult it is to schedule things around your careers and other people's families!

Between the three guys though she does stay "busy".

Novice1980 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:03 am
Wow what a story and journey. Over the last few days I have been reading you and your wife's journey into horniness and cuckolding.

I have a few questions - if I may....

The trip with her friend and the return of the back bull is that still relevante? That sounded really hot.
There where some talking of collars for you and the misses. I can picture it - and what a sight🤩

Lastly you lovely HW has she talked of having 2 men. I as you wrote she has to have a connection before she has sex. But a lot seems to have changes especially within the last year.

Her at the end I will say.... I really think you are awesome to embrace all aspects of your kinks and horniness and not being ashamed of it.

Can't wait to hear from you again.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:21 pm

You are correct on all counts. We still have sex although after 14 years of marriage it's a lot less than it used to be.

That being said...I've often wondered I I'm not actually having more sex than most of my friends who have been married similar lengths of time. Our sex life is so hot that even though she is having most of her sex with other men, we still have very hot sex when we do.

If all goes according to plan, Tim will cum in her tonight and Dave will cum in her tomorrow night (which will likely mean Saturday morning as well). If I am lucky, I might get to cum in her on Saturday afternoon or evening!
Trickydicky69 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:49 am
I can’t remember accurately but I think you do still have sex with your HW? So could there be 3 men’s sperms swimming around at the end of the week? You’ll be last in line of course!

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:25 am

A perfect week for a true wittol!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:06 am

Wow how many times a week is she getting fucked by other men at this point?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:33 am

Alice saw Tim this past Thursday after work, and Dave the following night on Friday.

Saturday morning we went shopping and on our shopping trip she bought me four pairs of Wolford pantyhose. I am wearing one of those pairs today - a sheer black pair patterned with little black dots.

Alice's work Christmas party is on Thursday.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:46 pm

Love those Wolford pantyhose. A nice choice.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:49 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:33 am
Saturday morning we went shopping and on our shopping trip she bought me four pairs of Wolford pantyhose. I am wearing one of those pairs today - a sheer black pair patterned with little black dots.
Wolford... very classy!!..I know exactly the style you're referring to, always gives me a boner when I see anyone wearing those, but you might be the exception ;)

Hope the party's intense... have you got anything in the works for it, or ideas on how it could go?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:40 am

I've got the nude Wolford pantyhose on today, which actually make me feel somewhat more self-conscious. If someone saw sheer black pantyhose around my ankles they could still be explained away, however implausibly, as very expensive men's dress socks. The nude shade makes it pretty obvious that it's pantyhose!

We have no "plans" for the party so far as I am aware, other than going! We'll see what happens. I'll certainly report back.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:04 am

Well I'm sorry to report but the party was basically a bust. We had a good time, it was great food - only problem is her young lover didn't show up!

She texted him at one point in the evening and he simply replied that something had come up and he couldn't make it. We went home in an Uber and she texted him again from the back of the car asking if they could "get together" this afternoon - she just told me this morning that he replied after we were already asleep, but it looks like that's on.

But unfortunately, I did miss the opportunity to meet my wife's young lover.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:33 am

What a shame...sounds overly casual response to missing an annual work do where you know you could see your lover and her oblivious hubbie...do you think he chickened out because he thought you could suspect something, or from general discomfort from the situation?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:27 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:45 pm
My wife has been seeing a new guy she met on Ashley Madison about a month ago.

They are both married; she has been upfront with him that I know about and approve of her playing around whereas he is an old-fashioned cheater.

He's quite a charismatic and well-to-do man who has hosted my wife three times now on his 60-foot cabin cruiser. As he is married, meeting her on his boat is ideal for him. On their last date during a bit of pillow talk my wife asked him what fantasy she could fulfill for him. He told her of an "oldie but a goodie" - he said he would love for her to meet him on the boat and to arrive completely naked except for a trench coat over top. AND...to wear a pair of clear, plastic stripper heels.

My wife is a very elegant and classy woman with a six-figure income, so I was utterly shocked when she came home with newly purchased stripper heels vowing to fulfill the fantasy at his earliest convenience. I was very turned on by this and asked her if she would try on the heels for me. She said she would love to model them for me, but not before she has worn them for her lover first. It was his idea, so he gets first dibs.
Great situation for both her and her other guy. I think it's probably more common than not for a hotwife to agree to another man's preferences. That helps in keeping their relationship hot and happy. And, judging from many reports by members at this website, many wives will do things for the other guy they might not for their husbands. Those of us experienced at this understand why that's so --- It's just different with a new guy as opposed to the husband with whom they live day-to-day.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:04 am

It sucks that the party was a bust but I guess it happens. Are there any other holiday parties coming up that might involve Dave, Ryan or Tim?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:37 am

I have a lot of updates to post which we didn't really have time to post during the busy holiday season; some good news, and some bad news.

As I already divulged, Tim blew off the work party - and subsequently Alice got him to admit that basically he didn't want to deal with the awkward situation of meeting me, he being under the impression of course that I have no idea my wife is cheating on me. Perhaps the most exciting development of the last month is how Alice has been playing this in a way to make it more exciting, arguably for everyone involved. She expressed her disappointment to him that he squandered the opportunity to meet her husband because of how much it turns her on, she told him, to be "having an affair right under my nose and not getting caught."

While she has hinted at this with him before, she used this opportunity to really lay it out there in a way he could stand to benefit from it and explained to him that even hotter than the sex itself to her, supposedly, was the fact that she is cheating and getting away with it even as she supposedly runs the risks of me interacting with her lover. As she retold the events of this conversation to me she took great care to specifically use the word "cuckold" in describing their activities for the benefit of retelling it all to me later.

She told him "It turns me on that we're cuckolding him and he has no clue" and "I know this sounds evil, but its just so fucking hot that we're making a fool of him right under his nose and he has no idea." She went as far to say, and this was a punch to my gut, but telling him: "Sometimes when I see him later after we've had sex, I just smile at him and he has no idea that I'm really laughing at him on the inside." The more she laid it on, the more he took the cues and has started to test the waters a bit. Before their last hook up, he whispered to her at the office "Do you have time to fuck around on your husband today?"

This gives her a whole treasure trove of hot discussion to bring home to me and while it is all the product of my being made the butt of the joke, and is very humiliating, it is also hot as fuck. While I would have greatly feared being talked about like this 10 years ago, I am enjoying my wife's confident retelling of these details later. I expect I'll get more and more of this dialogue in the weeks to come in our sessions after Alice has come home, particularly if she is serving me my "pudding".

We spent Christmas with my wife's long-time bull, Ryan, at his place on the Island. Believe it or not, since the first French maid episode at our cabin with Dave, there has not been another, with anyone. We had planned to do it in November with Ryan but that trip got cancelled. So I made my debut in my French maid uniform for Ryan over the Christmas holiday. Needless to say, he loved it and put me to extensive use cleaning his home.

One super hot highlight - something I wouldn't have been ready for a few years ago but have to admit that I loved - one evening we set it up so that I was laying down on the bed while Ryan fucked Alice from behind, as she was straddled over my face, facing forward. This put me in the position of watching my wife's pussy being fucked just inches away from my face. When they finished and Ryan pulled out with a *plop* a trickle of cum dribbled down immediately but missed the mark and hit my forehead. Alice immediately lowered herself onto my mouth and served me the creampie as Ryan encouraged: "Yes, yes! Eat my nut!"

He did however have bad news for us too. Since first cuckolding me in the Spring of 2016, after almost 8 years, Ryan will be moving. It's not his first move - he originally lived in our city when we met him and then moved over to the Island about 4 hours away. He is with the Navy and moving is part of his job. He has just received a significant promotion, but one that will take him to the City of Ottawa in mid February. This is somewhat bittersweet in a number of respects, and Ryan is fairly adamant that it doesn't mean the end of our relationship to him, just that our visits will become less frequent. Alice has mixed feelings as we've spent so much time with him she has a few times wondered whether or not to break it off with him just because of how much travel is required to see him and because she has other newer lovers here in town. Still, Ryan has been the one who really introduced a lot of the D/s aspects of our relationship and has been the chief architect of my feminization and humiliation. This road has been filled with ups and downs but has brought us to a place that we all now appreciate, myself included.

He did for Christmas purchase the three of us tickets to a Fetish Ball that will take place right before he leaves on Feb. 11th and has said he'd love to take a final opportunity for the three of us to attend, assuring us that we can preserve our anonymity.

I haven't had much to say about Dave because we haven't seen him much. He has been quite busy with his kids out of school over the holidays and while he and his ex-wife are fully divorced, they made a mutual decision to spend much of the holidays together with their kids, for their sake. Obviously, we have been happy to respect that, but we haven't seen much of him. He and Alice last met about a week before Christmas, which they did alone as I was out at a Christmas function myself and didn't get home until late. Too late, in fact, for my cuckold pudding to have survived. Alice assures me I'll be offered another serving soon.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:56 am

Thanks for the updates CW. Wishing you and Alice the best in 2024.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:19 pm

Amazing update as always, and the Fetish Ball sounds exciting. Will it be the first time you and Alice go to an event where you’re cuckolded in a public setting?

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:51 am

She told him "It turns me on that we're cuckolding him and he has no clue" and "I know this sounds evil, but its just so fucking hot that we're making a fool of him right under his nose and he has no idea." She went as far to say, and this was a punch to my gut, but telling him: "Sometimes when I see him later after we've had sex, I just smile at him and he has no idea that I'm really laughing at him on the inside."

Christ, your wife playing up the 'evil cuckoldress ' role has to be the hottest thing ever; I admire your willpower if you didn't cum when she was relaying this back to you!!... can't wait to hear how this side of things continues to develop, thanks for the update.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:26 pm

This has been by far the biggest change in our lives in the last few years. I celebrated 14 years as a cuckold this past November but it's really been in just the last 4 that my wife has discovered how much she enjoys teasing me. I have genuinely enjoyed the teasing so much that in the past year/year and a half it's drifted from teasing towards further into the realm of humiliation. Alice is very comfortable now telling me that she gets a big thrill out of humiliating me. What has genuinely surprised me is how much I am enjoying being humiliated as well.

While we still have amazing sex when we do have sex, she more and more frequently denies me sex, too. She often says these days that she's too tired or that she's already been fucked today and maybe tomorrow.

The ritual we have adopted of her placing the set of horns on my head while she queens me and feeds me my "cuckold pudding" while verbally teasing me is something we do now virtually every time she comes home from fucking Tim and I love it. Last time she did this, on top of teasing me about being cucked she reached out behind her and felt for my hard on and teased "Hubby has a widdle boner in his panties, doesn't he? Hubby likes to wear panties for his cheating wifey, doesn't he?"

And the truth is, now I do.
avid fan wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:51 am
She told him "It turns me on that we're cuckolding him and he has no clue" and "I know this sounds evil, but its just so fucking hot that we're making a fool of him right under his nose and he has no idea." She went as far to say, and this was a punch to my gut, but telling him: "Sometimes when I see him later after we've had sex, I just smile at him and he has no idea that I'm really laughing at him on the inside."

Christ, your wife playing up the 'evil cuckoldress ' role has to be the hottest thing ever; I admire your willpower if you didn't cum when she was relaying this back to you!!... can't wait to hear how this side of things continues to develop, thanks for the update.

Kai_Ryan971
Virgin

Unread post by Kai_Ryan971 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:53 am

This has gotta be one of the hottest stories on this platform 🥵🔥 please do keep us updated and share some pics if you don't mind

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:58 am

Great update!