When another man cums in your wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Newcuck614
Pervert

When another man cums in your wife

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:55 am

**I'm just writing this as a though based post and it's just my opinion.

As I have gone deeper into this lifestyle as a cuck, I have become more obsessed with when another man cums inside of my wife. I view it much like how dogs mark what they believe is their territory...when another man cums inside of a married woman I see it as that man asserting his dominant role in the relationship and "claiming what's his." Even though I know my wife is an independent woman and would never be someone's "property", it's just the idea behind it.

I feel that a woman has to have a large amount of respect and admiration for a man she allows to cum in her so that also adds to the excitement, knowing that I'm not the only man she will allow that deep intimacy with.

Then there is the clean up...my favorite. It has become expected of me, if I have the opportunity to watch them play. There is something about licking my wife's freshly fucked and stretched pussy and eating another man's cum out of her. Cleaning every drop....as to show the utmost respect for my Queen and admiration for her.
Caged cuck in Ohio

amayzed

Re: When another man cums in your wife

Unread post by amayzed » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:38 am

I think for men the feelings can become very strong and we try to observe them and find their roots in order to get closer to the excitement behind them.

For me the feelings and obsessions are like what you say but the roots are about her power and choices and my surrender to her in that area of our lives.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

When another guy fucks my wife I prefer that he goes bareback and cums inside her and my wife feels the same way. About the only time she doesn't take him bareback is when she is fucking someone at the swingers club. She almost always uses condoms there with a couple of exceptions, guys she has been with several times and she knows really well get to go bareback with her there.

For me, if the guy doesn't cum inside her it's kind of like he didn't go all the way. It's hard to explain, but that's kind of what it feel's like to me.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:34 am

Well I don't think either of my wife's guys think when they cum in her it is a sign of ownership, because they leave pretty quickly by their choice. I think it just feels awesome for them, but I like to play those mind games at times in my head. They certainly do own the sexual pleasure part of her life at that point in time.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:00 am

My wife prefers bareback because it is more pleasurable for her. For me, the experience is more intense knowing he has taken possession of her that way and marked his territory.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:36 am

I kinda feel like the wife took control by allowing bareback and kinda gains power that way.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:50 am

Ann and I like her boyfriends having her bareback and seeing or hearing about the moment he cums inside her is the highlight of their lovemaking for me. We are both very turned on knowing that for a few days she has his live sperm inside her it feels to me that for that time he is part of him belongs to her.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:03 am

My wife tells me that’s her reward when he cums in her,the feeling of him tense when he cums and his moaning of pleasure when he releases for her means he enjoyed her.

Pauline

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:52 am

annsman wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:50 am
Ann and I like her boyfriends having her bareback and seeing or hearing about the moment he cums inside her is the highlight of their lovemaking for me. We are both very turned on knowing that for a few days she has his live sperm inside her it feels to me that for that time he is part of him belongs to her.
My wife and I also feel that having him cum inside her is the ultimate and completes the act. Once the she is is properly fucked you cannot be un fucked. She also feels his presence for a few days as his swimmers are running free inside her. I also enjoy being around guys that have properly fucked her.

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 am

Relevant to this discussion:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=effect+of+semen+on+women

Specifically:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... epressant/

"In fact, the results aren’t a complete surprise because semen does contain several mood-altering hormones, including testosterone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinising hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins. Some of these have been detected in a women’s blood within hours of exposure to semen."

Basically when he cums inside her, this triggers a lot of good things in the female body.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:03 am

There’s a reason when she comes home after spending time with her lover her mood is off the charts in a good way. She always wants him to ejaculate in her.

Pauline

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:00 am

My wife prefers an exclusive long-term boyfriend so that condoms are not required. She invariably needs to cum before he does but she then loves the feel and sounds of him ejaculating as his cock softens inside her. I also love it when I watch the guy shoot his load into her as it is all about "sperm competition" for me.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:19 pm

My Hotwife enjoys bareback only, no male cum and She would feel disappointment and the act incomplete. She currently has a lover that cums in Her every day as their relationship is new and flourishing. Whilst I have only eaten from Her once these past weeks I know it will be something I will do more and more as the dynamic also grows. I can think of nothing more fittings for me to do for Her.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 am

My wife doesn't like condoms, she wants that load of spunk inside her. And then she wants my tongue inside her, sitting on my face while I lick it all out.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:45 am

My wife also prefers to go bareback with a guy she is fucking. She seems to feel that when a guy cums in her he has marked his territory and she also feels like she owns him too. I never get to watch but many times especially when she has sex in our bed she will call me in right after to lick his cum out of her. I have also a few times cleaned her boy friend after he fucked her, I do love hearing them make love and especially when they cum together.

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Some studies claims that semen can strengthen a woman emotional bond with her partner.

Before the 90s condom use was rare outside of birth control. This was true of my wife, she prefers bareback, however she also like the occasional one nightstand or sex with non-exclusive partners.

My wife views the ejaculation of semen into her body as privilege that she grants, not some claiming or marking of territory.

I think there is some validity to the studies that claims semen can strengthen a woman emotional bond with her partner. I have noticed this with my wife. She seems to developed more of an emotional bond with men that she has given the privilege of filling her pussy. Even after just one or two times. I can qualify this with other men whom she has enjoyed sex with several times, but where known not to be exclusive to her, she has not developed this bond.

Also she has denied me this privilege and made me ware a condom from time to time for long periods of time. I have enjoyed this play, however we did feel like she was become a bit distant after a while. This seemed to reverse itself after I resumed bareback sex with her.

Also we enjoy some condom play like having a trusted lover Cum in a Condom and then having me put on the condom and jerk off use his cum as a lube.
Wife Knows Best

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:46 pm

Me and my wife never used condoms together. After 13 years, her new FWB using a condom was "weird." She doesn't like it. And me having a bit of a cum fetish, I love it when he either cums in her mouth, or preferably, inside her. I kind of look at it like he claimed her as well, and it makes re-claiming her all the sweeter. And I have been "cleaning her up" after she has sex with her FWBs since the first time, which is something I love. It's not the same when he wears a condom. Luckilly, the last 2 times her FWB decided we don't need condoms and has been filling her pussy with his cum. Which has been amazing. And she loves the feeling of being filled with cum.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:10 am

WifeKnowsBest wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 pm

My wife views the ejaculation of semen into her body as privilege that she grants, not some claiming or marking of territory.

My wife feels the same way! Pretty much any guy she fucks (outside of the swingers club, condoms only there) gets to cum inside her but she doesn't allow me that privilege. She says she doesn't want my semen to "dirty" her pussy.

Compersion42
Virgin

Unread post by Compersion42 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:26 am

I don't do clean up. But I do like sinking into her pussy after her lover has cum inside of her. It just seems to make sex feel that much better for me. And yeah -- I love going in bareback after another man has cum in her. But I don't add my cum to his. I pull out and cum on her stomach instead. Or in my hand. Because when her lover is present, I prefer to just let him be the one to cum in her. :)

ceoart
Virgin

Unread post by ceoart » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:56 am

My wife only has 3 lovers all well known. She really gets off having them cum inside her. She almost never gets them off with hands or mouth. She will let them cum in her ass if they beg but much prefers her pussy filled.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum ceoart.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:52 pm

Newcuck614 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:55 am
**I'm just writing this as a though based post and it's just my opinion.

As I have gone deeper into this lifestyle as a cuck, I have become more obsessed with when another man cums inside of my wife. I view it much like how dogs mark what they believe is their territory...when another man cums inside of a married woman I see it as that man asserting his dominant role in the relationship and "claiming what's his." Even though I know my wife is an independent woman and would never be someone's "property", it's just the idea behind it.

I feel that a woman has to have a large amount of respect and admiration for a man she allows to cum in her so that also adds to the excitement, knowing that I'm not the only man she will allow that deep intimacy with.

Then there is the clean up...my favorite. It has become expected of me, if I have the opportunity to watch them play. There is something about licking my wife's freshly fucked and stretched pussy and eating another man's cum out of her. Cleaning every drop....as to show the utmost respect for my Queen and admiration for her.
Because my wife prefers her men not to use condoms, she is cautious in who she chooses for sex. When having sex, research has determined semen has physiological and psychological benefits for a woman as my wife has confirmed through experience.

Most don’t know that seminal fluid, which makes up most of the semen, enters a woman’s bloodstream and then the brain. The result does much more than create reproduction. It reduces depression, has an immediate effect on mood and hormone regulation, and much more. A common consequence it that it produces a desire for a woman to sleep after fucking. Perhaps most importantly to my wife and whoever is her partner on any night, the ultimate result is an emotional bonding between her and the man who’s fucking her. The degree to how deeply the bond between the two may be is somewhat dependent upon each woman's neurological system, but she seems to be particularly susceptible to its effects.

A wife's knowing and recognizing that is a stop-gap to avoid mistaking the effect as "love" that might otherwise tempt her to replace her husband with another man for whom she momentarily feels love. It's not the same as what is typically known as marital love but is instead a sexual love for the man whose dick was last in her. The feeling can be broken by traumatic effects like betrayal or excessive anger, but it's real and formidable.

For all those reasons, my wife always wants men to cum inside her. Her preference is that I'm not in the same room with her when another guy is fucking her, but her follow-up narratives are enhanced when she tells me a man has ejaculated inside her. An important point for any whose marriages are NOT on solid ground but are considering cuckolding or hotwifing should know this isn't for them. Any form of extramarital sex should be considered only when the couple is fully committed to the marriage, is honest with the other, and has good communication. If those elements aren't there, your marriage will literally be really fucked. It enhances a marriage but it won't cure marital problems other than the sex part.

As a result, few of her guys have used condoms. She likes it best that way - and I like knowing how deeply she cares for guys who fuck her. :shock:

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:56 am

I fully agree with Des. Every wife / Hotwife is unique

Prior my wife agreeing to the Hotwife lifestyle she said only if it was up to her to have other men cum inside her, her choice. If men had to wear condoms that would have been a deal breaking and in turn her saying no to becoming a Hotwife

When a man my wife likes cums inside her pussy a bond is formed with that stud to varying levels of physical and emotional connection and it can be quite intense at times

My wife admits and I am comfortable her saying she had feelings of love for some of the studs in her life then says clarifies it is not as her marital love for men

After years of the Hotwife lifestyle my wife still gets all giddy when another man cums in her for the first time. A sense of pride for her

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 am

My wife likes to get into longer-term relationships with her boyfriends so she can safely enjoy bareback play. I haven't been allowed to cum in her for going on 2 years.

ceoart
Virgin

Unread post by ceoart » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:58 am

Decman wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 am
My wife likes to get into longer-term relationships with her boyfriends so she can safely enjoy bareback play. I haven't been allowed to cum in her for going on 2 years.
I am a new cuckold but I haven't been allowed in as well. She made me agree to this before she starting cuckolding thinking I would not go though with it. I think she is very happy with this deal since I never fucked her very well anyway. For my part since I knew I was not much of a fuck I never really enjoyed it nearly as much as when she lets me fuck her hand or thighs after her lover fills her up.