When another man cums in your wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavaoMike
Player

Re: When another man cums in your wife

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:02 am

Since my Filipina wife, Maricel, has had only one long term boyfriend, Adam, for over 4 years, who lives with us, they never use condoms. Maricel was on the pill, and recently started the Depo shot.

I love knowing that Maricel always has Adam’s semen deep inside her, since they make love almost daily. As I’ve said in my thread (link below), I’m much older than Maricel and Adam, and my libido has waned over the years. I’m happy with sex about every three weeks. I’m never “denied,” as such, but Adam is Maricel’s primary sex partner by default.

DM

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:23 am

i don't get to see it much, because Goddess rarely allows me to be present when She is with a Man, but i have to agree with OP: i think it's incredibly hot when a Bull cums in Her. Not just because of the notions of 'territoriality' that you mention (although i think that's really hot too), but i do get genuinely turned on myself witnessing a powerful man ejaculate into a a willing woman. There is something so primal about it, it's hard for me to not be truly turned on by just witnessing it.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 pm

It makes her his!

Troilus

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:55 am

mrandmrsgrace wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:44 pm
My wife has told me if a man, including me, cums inside her, it is because he earned the right to do so. If she finds herself sexually satisfied by another man, as long as he's clean or a regular bull of hers, then she welcomes him to finish inside her. She told me one of her favorite moments is holding another man's face so that he has to look right into her eyes as he's cumming. She loves knowing the pleasure he feels in that moment is because of her and her wet pussy wrapped around his cock.

If my wife is having unprotected sex with another man, it's her way of telling me that he is allowed to cum inside her. She has her ways of making sure that happens, like wrapping her legs around him when he's about to finish. What makes this even better for me is that she usually won't let me cum inside her, but is eager for certain other men to do so.
Well said and definitely our dynamic as well
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:23 pm

This brings back memories from the '80's. I had a vasectomy in 1983 and Liz was fucking Jim by 1988. Our sex life was always amazing but she obviously wanted more. Her hormones were raging and I could give her great orgasms with my tongue and make love to her for a short period of time. Her attraction to young Jim grew as they got to know each other at work. She was off the pill since my vasectomy so they had to use condoms the first few times they fucked. As her desire for him grew, she asked me if I would mind if she went back on the pill because she wanted to fuck Jim bareback. A big gulp and I agreed. Soon she was back on birth control and they were free to make love unencumbered. Their rendezvous' at his apartment after work late at night grew increasingly passionate and erotic. Her stories would grow more bold and tantalizing when she would come home at 3 a.m. or so as they spurred each other to greater heights. She would certainly absorb and consume his seminal fluid while I was shooting blanks. Their bond became stronger and stronger. His ability to give Liz multiple orgasms conquered all her reservations about their affair. The length and girth of his penis was almost twice that of mine. They became lovers in the full sense of the word. I'm sure her brain was flooded with his sperm and endorphins as she returned to his apartment week after week for more.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:43 am

I find it amazing that this is universal for cucks. Before I had ever heard of the word cuck I was into her having a big dick and him cumming inside her. I was hooked in college when my GF fucked her old BF (unprotected) in the backseat of his car. She came to me right afterwards and confessed and I fucked her right there and came in seconds adding my sperm to his.

Frogprince
Virgin

Unread post by Frogprince » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:58 pm

I think it is absolutely the best. All of those juices from her mixed with the cum? Probably the best and most exciting taste on earth. Sometimes if it’s a new guy, he will be surprised but once my wife indicates that it is a thing both of us like the bull usually shrugs and says OK whatever.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:32 pm

I enjoy watching my wife having sex with other guys, I love seeing them cum in my wife. I think we don't fit into the cuckold/hotwife mold of the cuck being dominated. I am cuck because I encouraged my wife to pursue sex with other individuals. To us those other guys are just sex toys for our pleasure. I love seeing my wife being pleasured and love seeing some guy tensing up as he cums with his cock buried in my wife. I am usually masturbating the whole time she is fucking. The deal is that if the guy cums before I do she will push him off so I get hot cum sloppy seconds, I love the slip her pussy has from the cum that fills her. Toys that squirt lubricant is what those guys are.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:04 pm

When another man, especially her BF, cums in my wife, I love to fuck her used filled pussy soon after because it feels amazing. Then while my cock is coated with his cum and her juices I make her lick it off and it makes her so horny.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:46 pm

My wife went to her boyfriends condo tonight and got cream pied , I’m no longer allowed to cum in her but I do get to feel it and pull out or use a condom.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:20 am

For me it's the third and final thing that I think of as the essence of cuckolding.

The first is when I see his cock pushing my wife's pussy lips apart, me knowing that it really should be my cock that was doing that.

The second is when he makes my wife orgasm from his fucking. Again, something that I should be doing, but can't.

Third, when I see him make those final thrusts, knowing that his sperm is now being squirted into her pussy, in the place where my sperm should really be.

As my wife sometimes says, it's his deserved reward for making her orgasm.

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:20 am

When my wife's bull has had his orgasm and my wife's pussy is full of his cum she looks him in the eye gives him a big happy satisfied smile - I know then my wife's pussy belongs completely to this man, it smells of his sperm, it is cuckold heaven!

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed May 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:46 pm
My wife went to her boyfriends condo tonight and got cream pied , I’m no longer allowed to cum in her but I do get to feel it and pull out or use a condom.
Why are you no longer allowed to cum in her?

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Wed May 10, 2023 5:59 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:39 pm
Mkliny442015 wrote:
We both decided mutually that not only is it a turn on, it allows her to truly bond with her boyfriend and I enjoy the denial.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu May 11, 2023 8:52 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:59 pm
FNQLivin wrote:
Mkliny442015 wrote:
We both decided mutually that not only is it a turn on, it allows her to truly bond with her boyfriend and I enjoy the denial.
We have this in common as well. My wife suggested to me about 2 years ago that she did not want me to cum inside her anymore. I agreed, and I must say the denial has been a huge turn on. I still get sloppy seconds, however, I must pull out to cum. Her reasoning was she just wants her bulls to cum in her. When she is leaking cum, she wants to know exactly who's it is. It's a turn on for her.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Thu May 11, 2023 1:48 pm

My wife has only had one hotwife experience so far and excitingly he did cum inside her. Unfortunately, it happened at a hotel more than 100 miles away from home where she stayed for her high school reunion. She had to get up early to get back home for some things. Somewhat ironically it was Fathers’ Day the next day and her dad and our two sons were coming over. Come to think of it, I know it was after midnight when she fucked this guy so she did in fact fuck him on Fathers’ Day. The perfect present! Anyway, she rolled out of bed at like 5:30 am (I’m pretty sure her hookup was still in her bed at the time but not sure about any morning sex) and hopped in her car without showering.

At this point although she had complete permission as well as encouragement to fuck other men, she was still a little unsure so when she arrived home she went straight to the shower and didn’t tell me. I realize pretty much all of his cum had either dripped out or been absorbed by her body, but when I finally found out I was very disappointed that I missed out on the opportunity to devour that recently fucked and unwashed pussy. I’m sure I could have tasted and smelled at least some of the remnants of that creampie!

She knows how turned on I get about the prospect of eating another man’s cum from her pussy, so I think she regrets the missed opportunity for me now as well. Oh well, she’ll just have to go get me another one!

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Thu May 11, 2023 1:49 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 8:52 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:59 pm
FNQLivin wrote:
Mkliny442015 wrote:
We have this in common as well. My wife suggested to me about 2 years ago that she did not want me to cum inside her anymore. I agreed, and I must say the denial has been a huge turn on. I still get sloppy seconds, however, I must pull out to cum. Her reasoning was she just wants her bulls to cum in her. When she is leaking cum, she wants to know exactly who's it is. It's a turn on for her.
I like it much better this way, I can actually feel the warmth of his cum more when I wear a condom. I like knowing it’s only another guys cum inside of her. She has had sex with her boyfriend the last two nights in a row so she has had back to back creampies. Last night they had sex around 10:30 PM and he finished inside of her , and she went to the gym this morning around 6am, she got home and took off her yoga pants and handed them to me and they were soaked! She said she could feel her Boyfriend dripping out of her this morning in spin class. I like knowing there is no doubt it’s another man’s cum.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun May 14, 2023 6:56 pm

I love it when a lover cums inside her because for me it means two things. 1 and the most important for me is that she has willingly and completely given herself to another man. 2. Another man has claimed her in the most intimate way a woman can be possessed. Of course when she goes away with him for a holiday and I know that she 'gives' herself to him gets me so horny.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun May 21, 2023 1:10 pm

alan137 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 6:56 pm
I love it when a lover cums inside her because for me it means two things. 1 and the most important for me is that she has willingly and completely given herself to another man. 2. Another man has claimed her in the most intimate way a woman can be possessed. Of course when she goes away with him for a holiday and I know that she 'gives' herself to him gets me so horny.
Exactly, Alan! She's my wife. Her pussy is for my pleasure...and she's given it to someone else for his. I have no say in the matter.

And yes, the other man just walks right in and takes away from me what's mine. She's no longer mine, she's HIS! He's trying his damnedest to put his baby in my wife's belly. And she's letting him try.

And like you said, the ultimate is when they go away together...just like any MARRIED couple would. And you've simply consented to this arrangement. Plus, there's no explaining that one away if caught by friends or relatives...

Yep, I loved it when another man inseminated Cressida. It demonstrated just where I stood!

Troilus

surry
Virgin

Unread post by surry » Sun May 21, 2023 1:58 pm

You are right about the feelings of a man cumming in your wife. My best friend - John, and wife started flirting, which led to kissing in front of me. My wife was not on any birth control because I had been fixed a few years early. I finally told them to go ahead and fuck. I undressed my wife for him, and this made my wife hot. John took my wife into our bedroom and shut the door. John came out looking sheepish and left.
I entered the bedroom, and my wife was naked on her back on the edge of the bed. Her legs were open, and cum was in her pussy. I knelt down and ate her and cleaned her. My wife was very surprised and loved it. Afterward, she asked "what if she was pregnant?"
I told her so what. We will raise it. She said she was so turned on. John wanted to cum on her pussy, but she put him in her and told him to make a baby. The excitement of getting pregnant was hot. I told John he was welcome to fuck my wife anytime. So they became lovers.

surry
Virgin

Unread post by surry » Sun May 21, 2023 2:14 pm

I think the excitement of another man taking your wife and your wife letting it happen is very exciting. The wife and her lover will do things to add to my excitement. We have an RV, and my wife and her lover will use it and leave me at home. He will call me and tell me they are going away in my RV. I get it ready for them to use and put sexy clothes in the RV. He has a key to my house. So he does not knock but walks in, and my wife greets him with a hard kiss. They both do stuff like this to get me excited. She goes with him on his vacations. My wife loves having a husband and a lover.

Grizzly64
Prepubescent

Unread post by Grizzly64 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:20 pm

It great to know my wife pussy that good and I get sloppy seconds
Natatude’s Hubby

Rauperich
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rauperich » Mon May 22, 2023 6:12 am

My girlfriend wants the cum in her.
Every dick that gets the honor to enter her, has the right to drop his cum in her.
She said if she has sex, she also wants to feel how the cum gets in her. She loves the feeling of cum getting sprayed in her.
Also if she didnt get creampied, she feels that the sex wasnt complete.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue May 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Met my to be wife when she was 16, a body built to take live cum and it has done over 30 years, rarely mine.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:29 pm

Surry, you wrote:

"I think the excitement of another man taking your wife and your wife letting it happen is very exciting. The wife and her lover will do things to add to my excitement. We have an RV, and my wife and her lover will use it and leave me at home. He will call me and tell me they are going away in my RV. I get it ready for them to use and put sexy clothes in the RV. He has a key to my house. So he does not knock but walks in, and my wife greets him with a hard kiss. They both do stuff like this to get me excited. She goes with him on his vacations. My wife loves having a husband and a lover."

Wow, this is so good! It would be great to read a more in depth telling of events like these!