When another man cums in your wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hotfreaks
Player

Re: When another man cums in your wife

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 am

My wife does not like condoms and prefers her bulls go bareback. He enjoys when a man cums inside her. She has a long term bull for the past year now, and I am no longer allowed to cum inside her. She only wants her bulls to do so now. She enjoys knowing exactly who is leaking out of her throughout the day.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:20 am

For me, that is how sex ends, the guy leaving part of himself in her. My wife says it feels complete when they cum in her. I love the fact my wife’s boyfriends are leaving part of themselves in my wife. For the last 2 plus years, she has probably had their cum in her all the time. I love that fact and that she is enjoying herself.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:47 am

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:56 am
I fully agree with Des. Every wife / Hotwife is unique

Prior my wife agreeing to the Hotwife lifestyle she said only if it was up to her to have other men cum inside her, her choice. If men had to wear condoms that would have been a deal breaking and in turn her saying no to becoming a Hotwife

When a man my wife likes cums inside her pussy a bond is formed with that stud to varying levels of physical and emotional connection and it can be quite intense at times

My wife admits and I am comfortable her saying she had feelings of love for some of the studs in her life then says clarifies it is not as her marital love for men

After years of the Hotwife lifestyle my wife still gets all giddy when another man cums in her for the first time. A sense of pride for her
I and my wife understand exactly what you wrote. I liked that remark about your wife feeling a sense of pride - I recall only once when Gigi made a similar remark about a man ejaculating inside her, but she clearly feels the same way. I had a rush when hearing that and fucked her immediately.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:01 am

My wife loves boyfriend cum in her and enjoys telling me about it. I'll be at work and ask if one of her boyfriends has been by to visit her. Yes love, she'll say, the electrician or the trucker or whichever boyfriend has been there, she'll text, he just left, amor, and left me with so much boyfriend cum for you to clean up.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:32 pm

I love these remarks by others whose wives also feel this need.. My wife can feel when a man cums inside her and that is one of the best parts of them fucking her. If a guy asks should he pull out, she tells him not to do that but please cum inside her.

I feel as if I'm inside the minds of both the men and her.

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:30 pm

My wife almost always let the man come inside her. Unless she is swallowing his load. Usually she plays while I am working. Only once did I get to clean her. She fucked him and slept with him in our bed. I was in the spare bedroom caged and hearing everything. After the first time he fucked her she to me and straddled my face. She fed me his cum. And I liicked and swallowed everything that he left inside of her. Them she went back to our bedroom. I lost track of how many times he fucked her after that.

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:32 pm

My wife almost always let the man come inside her. Unless she is swallowing his load. Usually she plays while I am working. Only once did I get to clean her. She fucked him and slept with him in our bed. I was in the spare bedroom caged and hearing everything. After the first time he fucked her she came to me and straddled my face. She fed me his cum. And I liicked and swallowed everything that he left inside of her. Them she went back to our bedroom. I lost track of how many times he fucked her after that.

raymond213
Virgin

Unread post by raymond213 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:26 pm

We started in the 70s. She was on the pill. She liked having her men coming inside of her

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:57 am

Welcome to the forum raymond213.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:16 pm

We've been out of the lifestyle for years. But, when we were playing with others, my wife always let her lovers (20 or so) cum inside of her. There was never any question or discussion, and she never voiced an opinion on the matter. They just all fucked her bareback and pumped her full of cum. We both enjoyed her having a sloppy pussy after her being fucked by another man.

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:44 pm

My wife has told me if a man, including me, cums inside her, it is because he earned the right to do so. If she finds herself sexually satisfied by another man, as long as he's clean or a regular bull of hers, then she welcomes him to finish inside her. She told me one of her favorite moments is holding another man's face so that he has to look right into her eyes as he's cumming. She loves knowing the pleasure he feels in that moment is because of her and her wet pussy wrapped around his cock.

If my wife is having unprotected sex with another man, it's her way of telling me that he is allowed to cum inside her. She has her ways of making sure that happens, like wrapping her legs around him when he's about to finish. What makes this even better for me is that she usually won't let me cum inside her, but is eager for certain other men to do so.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:24 am

As far as my wife is concerned, sperm has some kind of magical quality. In her mind it's not like the other guys are marking their territory. In her mind she has captured some small part of them she can keep forever. The way she explained it to me was just as some cultures thought cameras were capturing their spirits with their images, she believes she's keeping some part of her lovers forever.
When men cum in her, she feels bonded to them. When she invites me to mount and add my cum to the mix, she says my sperm mixing with their's inside her strengthens our bond.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:24 am
As far as my wife is concerned, sperm has some kind of magical quality. In her mind it's not like the other guys are marking their territory. In her mind she has captured some small part of them she can keep forever. The way she explained it to me was just as some cultures thought cameras were capturing their spirits with their images, she believes she's keeping some part of her lovers forever.
When men cum in her, she feels bonded to them. When she invites me to mount and add my cum to the mix, she says my sperm mixing with their's inside her strengthens our bond.
That's super hot. In my stories to my wife I've written a couple times that she loves cum as if it's "the nectar of the gods". Something magical and wonderful. Which isn't too far off I hope, as far as how much my wife seems to love cum in her mouth or pussy. But she's not vocal about how much she loves it though. But she is an eager girl around it.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:02 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:24 am
Like my wife once said to me. She asked me if I had the same experience. "How can I deny when cumming after two or three thrusts without feeling any resistance at all?" I told her. We tongue kissed. "Glad that you enjoyed it so much as I did" she said.

What preceded it:
Putting her lover's unprotected dick -on command of her black lover- into her pussy made her even very emotional: "That you obeyed him so quickly, as it should of course.... The most erotic action you could perform. For me THE proof of our extraordinary, loving, bond. So beautiful, so exceptional. And at the same time so arousing too. Never in my life I felt becoming so weak. You, my own husband, giving me away. To him. For the first time in my life I had an unprotected dick, another than my husband's, in my pussy. Finally. Our life will surely change from now on. Other of our fantasies can now be fulfilled."
By the way, she cooperated so exuberantly to help me. The best confirmation to finish my job. Then I witnessed from very nearby their hard fucking.
A most arousing experience.

Quotes from our diary.

Dinoo

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:25 am

My wife has always enjoyed her lovers cuming into her, i know she doesnt feel complete unless this has happened. She has been taking this risk since she was in her mid 20s even after i was snipped and she wasnt protected and its always been a source of amazement to me she didnt give us a third child this way.

As she moved to feminise me allocating me knickers daily and keeping me locked away she gained a real liking for wearing knickers for a long as possible then removing them and allocating them to me to wear for the rest of the day, his cum sticking to my balls, hairs and CB.

I enjoy this as to me its rather humiliating not least on one occasion where we visited her brothers for a brew on the way home. As we sat at his table his dogs went wild over my crotch, rather embrassingly, looking down i noticed a wet spot in the tight light blue female jeans i was wearing.
Last edited by tractorman2 on Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Perfect Match
Prepubescent

Unread post by A Perfect Match » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:29 pm

My wife noticed something I myself didn't. When I know she has had another man cum in her I seem more relaxed as apposed to how anxious I am in the days preceding a play date. She pointed it out to me as we were spooning in bed watching TV. I would sub consciously gently rub over her tummy. She said I had done it several times after their mating, but when we make love I holder her much higher in more of a hug. I told her I sometimes think about his sperm inside her, sometimes even a day or two later. I told her sometimes when she catches me checking her out, (which I still do!) I'm not actually looking at her butt or her legs, I'm wondering if she still has sperm actively searching inside her. Some times she likes to tease that her tank is running low and she needs a fill up.

bluebells
Virgin

Unread post by bluebells » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:33 am

My wife let her dominant lover Bull Marc cum inside her many times. There was pregnancy risk every time this happened. I agree she is marked by him and there is an intimacy and bond. I can only imagine how she felt in our bed when I was out of town with this man's pulsing cock seeding her. I think of his strong arms and chest and how amazing it must have been for her to be with him. I guess it is like the ultimate submission to a man, to feel his sperm spurting inside, his pulsing cock as his semen was planted in her womb. How did she feel the week after not knowing if she was carrying Bull Marc's baby?

masculinecuck
Trainable

Unread post by masculinecuck » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:30 am

Quite simply "ITs the BEST" Watching my wife's bull fill her completes the cycle of him being the bull, she the hotwife and me the cuck.
She has two full time bulls and bareback is the only way to go.
When I"m cleaning it affirms everyone's position in our marriage.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:07 am

ceoart wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:58 am
Decman wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 am
My wife likes to get into longer-term relationships with her boyfriends so she can safely enjoy bareback play. I haven't been allowed to cum in her for going on 2 years.
I am a new cuckold but I haven't been allowed in as well. She made me agree to this before she starting cuckolding thinking I would not go though with it. I think she is very happy with this deal since I never fucked her very well anyway. For my part since I knew I was not much of a fuck I never really enjoyed it nearly as much as when she lets me fuck her hand or thighs after her lover fills her up.
I have sex with my wife rather often, particularly after she returns from her dates. But it makes sense to me that many prefer other men exclusively fill in for them for various reasons. If both husband and wife are happy with it, it's no one else's business.

At times, she prefers to jerk me off as she tells me about her time away with another guy, so we aren't necessarily fucking after her every adventure. I suppose some could call that a form of denial, but it's mostly for her reasons of preference. Either way, I'm in arousal as she narrates her tales and also at the moment she is walking out the door to be with another for a night. Whenever she asks, I help her in prepping for dates. When guys are fucking her here at home in our marital bed, I sleep in the guest room and jerk off.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:06 am

Semen acts as anti depressant drug

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... epressant/

Good for her, good for all of us.

WillingHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WillingHubby » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:35 am

For my wife and I both, the biggest high is when the other guy cums inside her. We don’t consider it a successful hotwife encounter unless he shoots his jism in her pussy. We even look for guys that haven’t had sex for a while so that the amount of cum creates a large hot cream pie =)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:00 pm

She doesn’t want it any other way but in her pussy. She takes on a different vide when he cums in her. She tells me that’s her reward.

Pauline

Zoikss
Prepubescent

Unread post by Zoikss » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:30 am

If she's out playing, it's going to happen eventually.
My wife always says she's using condoms but eventually I find evidence that support otherwise. Usually I find her panties in the laundry and the crotch is soaked with cum.

It's erotic to know that another man has nutted deep inside of her and that she's carrying his seed.

Zoikss
Prepubescent

Unread post by Zoikss » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:31 am

If she's out playing, it's going to happen eventually.
My wife always says she's using condoms but eventually I find evidence that support otherwise. Usually I find her panties in the laundry and the crotch is soaked with cum.

It's erotic to know that another man has nutted deep inside of her and that she's carrying his seed.

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:54 am

Interesting topic. We have very strict rules when it comes to bareback. Condoms are a must, with a few rare exceptions. My wife has a few guys that we know very well & trust to go bare & cum in her. I remember the first time it happened. It was one of the hottest things I’ve seen. It was a bull/boyfriend she has known for quite a while & It was not long after we started the hotwife phase of our marriage. When we play with another guy we use rubbers. His are obviously larger than mine lol. So anyway I was just waiting for him to finish so I could go next & she started whispering in his ear. I was across the room so I couldn’t hear what it was. They both looked over at me & changed positions. Then she grabbed his cock & pulled off his condom and said “I told him to cum in me.” I of course was stunned & confused, and also highly turned on. So much so I almost blew my load. It didn’t take long for him to finish then. They had been at it for a while. Much longer than I can last. They both started moaning, & I count tell he was about to cum. He pulled out just enough I could see his cock pumping his cum in her pussy. She grabbed his ass & pulled him all the way in. They stayed that way a few moments catching there breath. It was hot! I of course was almost about to cum just from watching the experience & I knew I was next. It was amazing! Almost as soon as I put my cock in her I started to cum. He cummed in her & I cummed in the condom. Lol.