Have you ever been flashed the cuckold horns?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever been flashed the cuckold "horns"?

Never
55%
Yes, by my wife/girlfriend
22%
Yes, by the bull
3%
Yes, by both
3%
Yes, outside of the bedroom by my wife
13%
Yes, outside of the bedroom by her bull
1%
Yes, outside of the bedroom by both
2%

Total votes: 94

humiliation
Experienced

Have you ever been flashed the cuckold horns?

Unread post by humiliation » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:29 pm

I think its a very sexy way to humiliate the cuckold. I wonder how common its incorporated into the play and whether or not its happened to you and from whom?

Care to share your experiences? I'd love to hear about them and your thoughts on the subject.

canadianwittol
Player

Re: Have you ever been flashed the cuckold horns?

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:22 pm

My wife loves to tease me about my "horns". In her native language, the word for cuckold is rogonosets and it translates to "man wearing horns" - as a result she has always enjoyed teasing me about wearing horns.

I posted about this last weekend, she just bought me a set of horns at a halloween shop and asked me to wear them, which I did.

I also got a card from her once, which I've kept and could possibly even upload a photo of, with a hand making the horns gesture on the front. The inside of the card says "You Rock" which is what I guess was the card manufacturers true intention. She wrote underneath "...at being a cuckold."

I'm not that big on humiliation, but I have to admit I've always enjoyed it when my wife teases me about wearing horns.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:48 pm

Yes my wife does it too. She always shows me the horns a couple times while getting fucked and once while making out with a boyfriend in the hot tub. It's her way of teasing me and showing me what she has made me into. It's always accompanied with a sexy smile, not done cruelly. We both love it. I have some really hot pics of her doing it while another man's cock is deep inside her. I love it and she likes it too. Fun as hell.

The cuck horns symbolism is really important to us both in the sense it allows me to wear horned logos on tshirts outside the bedroom. It's pretty powerful reminder when you are walking around wearing one and you're not in a sexual mood. You catch a glimpse of what you are wearing and it's right in your face that you are a cuck.

Canadianwittol, we are similar in those ways. Love the card from your wife. And I too like being teased about it by my wife. Life can sure be fun.

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:22 am

Great responses! I've never had it utilized. I think that my wife would do it in fun to tease me. I think a bull would flash it purely to humiliate. I'd love it both ways.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:46 am

was at work one day.... one of the guys flashed them .. wondered where that came from...

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:01 pm

cthubby wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:46 am
was at work one day.... one of the guys flashed them .. wondered where that came from...
LOL :P :P :whip:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:53 am

Farmgirl likes decorating with antlers because of the connotation; there is no humiliation emplied.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:30 am

My wife puts a pair of horns in the bedroom and every time she cuckolds me, she hangs her underwear on the pair of horns

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:46 am

aracuckold wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:30 am
My wife puts a pair of horns in the bedroom and every time she cuckolds me, she hangs her underwear on the pair of horns
That is an extremely hot idea.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:40 am

I never seen or heard about cuckold horns.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:39 am

First read about “the horns” in a college Shakespeare class and loved the concept. Funny thing, years before then, one of the first things my wife (16 year old GF at time) and I did together was take home a set of antlers we came across. Still have them hanging many decades later. Happy to say I earned them eventually 😈

ListentotheMrs
Virgin

Unread post by ListentotheMrs » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:09 am

I never have, but I would love to be flashed by my wife. Like someone said above it would be a cool tease.