Asian wives that cuck their husbands

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckIan
Experienced

Re: Asian wives that cuck their husbands

Unread post by CuckIan » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:11 pm

jesandjerry wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:34 pm
Mine is a Filippina, still I don't know why in cuckolding so many men prefer Asian women. Is there a reason for this?
Well I prefer their looks, but more than that all three of the Asian women that I have been with are much more open with their sexualuty and clearly love it. My Philippine wife is the same. She drives me nuts and her boyfriends.

Skinnywhitehusband
Virgin

Unread post by Skinnywhitehusband » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:50 am

GentlemanGirth wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:48 pm
I would love to help any Asian wife that has consent, to cuckold her husband. I'm an easy going guy that can help. At least, I think it would be fun to meet up, talk, no pressure, see how things are, and go from there. I have an educated man in my 40s, athletic build, broad shoulders, D&D free. BWC.
Exactly what my wife likes. She is a whore for horny athletic white men.

Skinnywhitehusband
Virgin

Unread post by Skinnywhitehusband » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:52 am

My filipina wife cucked me recently.

I watch her get pounded by a horny athletic white bull now a few times every week. My loads are huge.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:00 am

With a lot of encouragement my previous filipina wife cucked me a fair amount. At first they are shy about it because in their culture jealousy is the rule. My current filipina fiance cucked me without even asking. She had an affair and then told me about it. That was back when it didn't look like we have a future. However, now that we are engaged she still cucked me and told me a few days later. She knows now though that I would be happy for her that she got what she needed at the time. We are long distance so just last week she told me that she thinks she will be fucking someone soon. She is lonely and knows she has permission. I can't wait to hear about it!

GentlemanGirth
Prepubescent

Unread post by GentlemanGirth » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:25 pm

Skinnywhitehusband wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:50 am
GentlemanGirth wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:48 pm
I would love to help any Asian wife that has consent, to cuckold her husband. I'm an easy going guy that can help. At least, I think it would be fun to meet up, talk, no pressure, see how things are, and go from there. I have an educated man in my 40s, athletic build, broad shoulders, D&D free. BWC.
Exactly what my wife likes. She is a whore for horny athletic white men.
I would love to meet her. Please PM me.

Polik
Prepubescent

Unread post by Polik » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:33 am

Hi everyone,

I think it's worth me adding my 2¢ here. Like others have pointed out in this thread, there are a lot of cucks with Filipina hotwives.

I was married to a Filipina hotwife who started cucking me before we even got married. I caught her cheating while we were dating early on. I was livid. She was deeply apologetic and explained it was because she always needed more than I could give her (it was hard for me to accept, but the reality is I've always prematurely ejaculated).

Over the next few months after catching her, she vowed to be faithful, but her needs were too great and we ultimately agreed to her cuckolding me since she got the fuckings she craved and I got to jerk off and watch or listen or wait home while she was getting fucked (even though i cum in seconds when i enter pussy, i can control my orgasms when I jerk off).

Fast-forward many years and she found a bull/bf she really fell hard for. He fell for her too. One night a week of him coming over led to two nights a week at his house without me, which eventually led to her spending 4 days a week at his house. Eventually she was with him almost full time and our sex life was down to zero.

It ended with her leaving me for him and they are now married.

Being submissive and kinky, I begged her and him (he and i actually get along well) to allow me to continue being in her life as a slave and to serve them both. So on occasion, I'm still allowed to watch, listen, prep, fluff, clean, and she likes to humiliate me and do sadistic things that make her laugh at me.

Over the years, I've connected with other cucks who have or had Filipina hotwives or exes and i must say that it is very strange how many of them are wildly kinky and have had somewhat similar situations to mine.

eddd222
Prepubescent

Unread post by eddd222 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:04 am

I'm trying to get my Chinese wife interested in cuckolding me, it would. Be helpful if she could get in contact with other Chinese hotwives. Does anyone know of any Chinese /Taiwanese cuckolding forums?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:12 am

Welcome to the forum eddd222.

cuckoldcpl4fun13
Trainable

Unread post by cuckoldcpl4fun13 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:47 am

eddd222 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:04 am
I'm trying to get my Chinese wife interested in cuckolding me, it would. Be helpful if she could get in contact with other Chinese hotwives. Does anyone know of any Chinese /Taiwanese cuckolding forums?
I'm Chinese but I am curious, what makes you think that her knowing other Chinese women cuckolding their husbands would be helpful?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:20 pm

cuckoldcpl4fun13 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:47 am
eddd222 wrote:
I'm Chinese but I am curious, what makes you think that her knowing other Chinese women cuckolding their husbands would be helpful?
Perhaps she could relate to how other Chinese women handled cultural mental blocks.

cuckoldcpl4fun13
Trainable

Unread post by cuckoldcpl4fun13 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:30 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:20 pm
cuckoldcpl4fun13 wrote:
eddd222 wrote:
Perhaps she could relate to how other Chinese women handled cultural mental blocks.
Perhaps, though I am sure several cultures are not openly accepting of cuckolding so any woman could help. I understand how our culture is but it is not like this is unheard of, we have a phrase just for cuckolds......even a clothing item! :lol:

eddd222
Prepubescent

Unread post by eddd222 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:35 pm

I know about the green hat thing. I have also found plenty of Chinese erotic stories about cuckolding. My wife joins in on my fantasy when we are having sex, but i want to make it a reality. She is quite conservative and doesn't talk about sex with her Chinese friends. I read plenty of English posts of women explaining what positieve effects cuckolding had had in their relationship and self confidence. By since my wife's English is not that good, she is not going to read these posts. If she can read and interact with hotwives in het native tongue it might have a better effect.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Isn't there a program that will change this from English to other languages?

NorgeBullSF
Prepubescent

Unread post by NorgeBullSF » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:37 pm

It's great to have a forum specifically for Asian hot-wives and their cucked husbands. I live/born in the San Francisco bay area and I find the asian ladies are many times interested and their asian boyfriends/husbands and I develop a mutual respect. This works best for me. Hope everyone stays healthy and happy! :)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:52 pm

Welcome to the forum NorgeBullSF.

NorgeBullSF
Prepubescent

Unread post by NorgeBullSF » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:28 pm

Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to the interaction.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:31 pm

I guess I can give a little insight in this thread. My 28 year old wife is Vietnamese.

Vietnam, like many Asian societies, is extremely conservative. People are encouraged to get married young, straight out of univeristy, and so many of them get into ultimately unhappy marriages where cheating is common. This is usually the men as once children are involed (the next item on the Vietnamese check list of life) the women tend to get completely wrapped up in caring for the babies at the expense of all other aspects of their life. Sex life drops off as they feel their 'duty' is done to some degree and as their relationship sours over time.

This leads to many, many very unhappy marriages. The women accept this as par for the course, with their mothers and MIL telling them is to be expected and the men sleeping around with KTV whores and petty GFs. Both my MIL and FIL (both extremely politicaly important people) fucked about and their relationship is extremely toxic. This type of family relationship is extremely common in Vietnam as most of the "boomer" generation grew up during the war and survival was their first instinct, not healthy family lives. Infact, happiness is almost irrelevant to the current 'parent generation' your duty is continuation of the family line and much of this is transactional, girls being married off into wealthy families for the betterment of the family status.

My wife and I have observed this from her new Western vantage point and affirmed that come what may we will never allow this to happen to our relationship. She was however a complete virgin when we got together, but she is gorgeous and had many men chansing her for the marriage prize before she and I met. I have now begun to reconcile that as I love her fully and deeply and want her to experience a full, happy and fulfilled life, that if she wants to experience others I will be happy to give her that experience. We've had flirty and joky and semi-serious discussions on that matter, even some role play, but we will never allow ourselves to be toxic and unhappy like her parents.

NorgeBullSF
Prepubescent

Unread post by NorgeBullSF » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:34 pm

Having lived in the San Francisco Bay Area all my life, I come into contact with many Asian people originally from all over the world. And I agree, in general, many Asian cultures are very conservative which means the women, many times, never have a chance to experiment with any other man. I have had several bull experiences and one of the reasons it works well for me is that, as a tall Caucasian guy, many Asian women do show interest in me, but what is also important is that since I have many Asian males friends, the husband/boyfriend usually feels comfortable around me and there is typically a mutual respect. Being the Bull for Asian couples work the best for me. Have a great day!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:20 am

My first wife was Filippina-American. Despite Catholic quilt, she really got into it all, but with her it was all a one-way street. She could play but I better not even look at another woman. At the time - pre-internet - we had never heard of cuckolding but that was our relationship. I finally played with a San Francisco Chinese gal (since seven years old I had 'yellow fever') and that was the end our our 14-year marriage.

With the Chinese gal, it was interesting to say the least. Nerdy looking on the outside, she was REALLY into sex. In fact a friend told me she was the perfect girlfriend, she only wanted to get together for sex. But, there really was a cultural difference I found with her that I really didn't understand until I moved to Hong Kong. There is 'truth' and then there is 'truth'. She saw 'truth' as being something that I would want to hear so I wouldn't lose face. For example, 'Are you still seeing Gary?' 'No, not at all.' A course she was.

After moving to HK, I was like a kid in a candy store for the first couple of months, but even a kid gets his fill eventually. For the last 25 years I've been married to a white gal. Still, even now someone passing me by on the street with long shiny black hair and eyes that look wind swept, always gets a second look.

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:00 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:31 pm
I guess I can give a little insight in this thread. My 28 year old wife is Vietnamese.

Vietnam, like many Asian societies, is extremely conservative. People are encouraged to get married young, straight out of univeristy, and so many of them get into ultimately unhappy marriages where cheating is common. This is usually the men as once children are involed (the next item on the Vietnamese check list of life) the women tend to get completely wrapped up in caring for the babies at the expense of all other aspects of their life. Sex life drops off as they feel their 'duty' is done to some degree and as their relationship sours over time.

This leads to many, many very unhappy marriages. The women accept this as par for the course, with their mothers and MIL telling them is to be expected and the men sleeping around with KTV whores and petty GFs. Both my MIL and FIL (both extremely politicaly important people) fucked about and their relationship is extremely toxic. This type of family relationship is extremely common in Vietnam as most of the "boomer" generation grew up during the war and survival was their first instinct, not healthy family lives. Infact, happiness is almost irrelevant to the current 'parent generation' your duty is continuation of the family line and much of this is transactional, girls being married off into wealthy families for the betterment of the family status.

My wife and I have observed this from her new Western vantage point and affirmed that come what may we will never allow this to happen to our relationship. She was however a complete virgin when we got together, but she is gorgeous and had many men chansing her for the marriage prize before she and I met. I have now begun to reconcile that as I love her fully and deeply and want her to experience a full, happy and fulfilled life, that if she wants to experience others I will be happy to give her that experience. We've had flirty and joky and semi-serious discussions on that matter, even some role play, but we will never allow ourselves to be toxic and unhappy like her parents.
My wife is Viet, we've been married for over 15 yrs, spend a lot of time in Vietnam. I agree with your assessment of Viet culture.
Before we got married, and she came to the US, she'd been told I'd make her fuck all my friends, lol. She asked me if true, and I told her no. I'd had some LS experience in a previous marriage but didn't not expect we would go in that direction in this marriage. Fast forward 8 yrs, and my wife is a hot wife, or what ever label you want to put on it. Icing on the cake!

GentlemanGirth
Prepubescent

Unread post by GentlemanGirth » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:46 am

cuckoldcpl4fun13 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:30 pm
DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:20 pm
cuckoldcpl4fun13 wrote:
eddd222 wrote:
Perhaps, though I am sure several cultures are not openly accepting of cuckolding so any woman could help. I understand how our culture is but it is not like this is unheard of, we have a phrase just for cuckolds......even a clothing item! :lol:

Thank you very kindly for your advice! I hope you are able to help encourage other Asian wives into the lifestyle. Over the years, I've been with a few married couples, and only one Asian married couple. They both were Vietnamese, and we had a wonderful time together before covid.

I'd like to find another Asian couple here in TX.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Mon May 01, 2023 3:11 pm

My wife is Filipino and pretty shy at first when we met but atter she reached 40 she turns lighten up and began to accept more sex adventure.It's surprise me once she did.She agrees to let some of buddies from out of town to join us as well she wouldn't if I bring someone as long as we can assure her privacy to her out families.

NWCouple1963
Virgin

Unread post by NWCouple1963 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:34 am

Before we were married my Thai gf met a guy in our bar while I was away working and went back to his place. She was very upset afterwards and we sorted everything out and next time I saw her I got her to tell me all the details, where they went, what they spoke about and of course the sex - positions, where did he cum etc. She was reluctant at first so I put her hand on my very hard dick as she was telling me and explained to her how exciting I found it which helped!

Fast forward four years and yesterday she told me she was very proud for being honest because she has men constantly asking her to go with them when she works in the bar and I am away. I shall be bringing this up later to initiate another cuckolding conversation as I have not been able to get her to repeat the previous encounter.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:26 am

CuckIan wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 am
Well I will say this, my Filipina wife and the other 2 Asians that I dated in my life are by far the hotest sexiest women in the world. Each one of them are willing to do Anything to please the man they are with and they all are extremely horny I picture most being open to cuckolding and loving it. Just as my wife has with me.
Just saying...
Same with me. I got a Filipina hotwife, who loves sex very much both with me and others. Filipinas are also very much into bareback and creampies.

blkmale66
Prepubescent

Unread post by blkmale66 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:03 am

I'm a black guy, 42, ex college football. I have a strong attraction to petite asian women and have been able to find several willing hotwives on SLS. Usually, their husbands are rather small guys and they tend to be curious about larger cocks. The husbands have always wanted to be present, and most of my experiences have been great. I have one beautiful Korean woman, 26, who just wants to suck me off in front of her hubby. I always cum in her mouth and she shares it with him...between them they always swallow it all. Another Japanese wife likes to fuck, but also is into golden showers, so we usually end up in the tub with me soaking her. He hubby seems to enjoy it.