a new chapter

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hercuckslqve

a new chapter

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:49 pm

A close friend of ours is currently living in Vietnam where they are on strict Covid19 lock down. Let's call him W and he is originally from Scotland. He owns a business there and it has been essentially brought to a close due to the restrictions and hence he has decided to move back to the UK at his earliest opportunity. He suspects he will be able to travel back to UK sometime in the next two weeks and we are waiting to hear of his flight details.

He called and asked if he could stay with us for a few months until he decides his next steps and because we are all close friends and he knows we have a separate building where he can stay and have some form of privacy as and when he wants it. He was once married when he was in his 20's but divorced soon after and since then, apart from several short but serious relationships, has been single and playing the field. He is still a fit, warm and delightful man in good shape for his late 50's.

J and I know W is a very open minded and an experienced man and we have been discussing whether or not She should make it clear to him that we would be interested in a Bull, cuck and Hotwife arrangement whilst he stays with us. I am fairly certain he would be interested as he is very familiar and touchy with J and they have always hit it off. This is an unusual and exciting opportunity for us all, and we are sure that it would not fundamentally change the depth of our friendships but may in fact add something long term and sustainable.

I wanted to start this writing long before he arrives so that J and I can share things here as they develop and transpire. I hope you might like to be part of this new chapter in our cuckold marriage.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cWbMZPxKhy2RK7io9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vt6Kw5qXUxDS9Z847

Wannabee
Experienced

Re: a new chapter

Unread post by Wannabee » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 pm

Sounds like a wonderful and exciting plan. Please keep us informed of progress. Your wife looks gorgeous.

Stag2myVixen
Virgin

Unread post by Stag2myVixen » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:39 am

Sounds like the beginning to a great adventure. Keep the details posted for us to follow!

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:07 am

Of those pics are of Ms. Smith, I would be quite touchy with her, too! Is she already a HW?

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:39 am

Is she intentionally mimicking the pose of the doorstop?
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:17 am

Sounds like a great opportunity! I'm looking forward to hearing how this plays out! :up:

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:06 am

I'm with desertsub, Looking forward to hearing how this plays out!
Your wife is gorgeous!
Best of luck,

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:42 pm

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DXzRJrr6Xbw9LfbK9

Thank you all for your encouraging comments, I shall keep this thread up to date. Here is a picture of J and W taken about three years ago when we were all on a short holiday.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:45 pm

Wannabee wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 pm
Sounds like a wonderful and exciting plan. Please keep us informed of progress. Your wife looks gorgeous.
Thank you, I shall ask Her to take a look at this thread sometime soon and comment directly

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:47 pm

hwfanatic wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:07 am
Of those pics are of Ms. Smith, I would be quite touchy with her, too! Is she already a HW?
A few men are a little handsie with Her, some She accepts others She makes clear it is not invited. She can be rather select so when I see Her being tactile with a man I know She has some interest in him.

Yes She is already a Hotwife and has been for over 15 years. She has had several relationships, one with a close friend of mine for many years. Quality over quantity is Her preference.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 am

Lucky you. Would love to read how she became a HW.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:31 am

hwfanatic wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:55 am
Lucky you. Would love to read how she became a HW.
Hi hwfanatic, here is a link to her own words as to how and why She became a HW
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39429&p=1235566&hil ... j#p1235566

kokomo21
Prepubescent

Unread post by kokomo21 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:20 am

Can’t wait for this to develop!!!!

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:11 am

This is really good news for you guys and an interesting opportunity.
Do you think that W may have asked to stay with you with the intention of perhaps getting into a relationship with you two? I mean, do you think he knows enough about how you live your lives to believe he can develop his friendship into a more physical one?
As ever, J looks sensational in the pics!

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 am

blooit1 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:11 am
Do you think that W may have asked to stay with you with the intention of perhaps getting into a relationship with you two? I mean, do you think he knows enough about how you live your lives to believe he can develop his friendship into a more physical one?

B
W knows we have a BDsm element to our lives and he himself has been in some more open relationships with couples so we do know it would come to no surprise if J were to provide Herself to him in whatever way She wishes. We have again discussed as a couple last night and J is more and more keen. She feels She should will more than Her usual flirty-self with him when he arrives and take things from there! As She says, let things develop and happen as naturally as possible.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:42 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 am
blooit1 wrote:

B
W knows we have a BDsm element to our lives and he himself has been in some more open relationships with couples so we do know it would come to no surprise if J were to provide Herself to him in whatever way She wishes. We have again discussed as a couple last night and J is more and more keen. She feels She should will more than Her usual flirty-self with him when he arrives and take things from there! As She says, let things develop and happen as naturally as possible.
By the sounds of things, W sounds as if he has lifestyle experience and could be a really good fit for you guys. I would guess that Ws prior knowledge of you lifestyle may well have played some part in his request to come live with you. It may well be that J won’t need to make too much extra effort to bring him into your lives in an intimate way.
I understand Js desire to let things develop naturally; I can also see an opportunity for you to become more involved, should She think that is appropriate. (What are your thoughts on this?)
I haven’t heard any mention of Nic for quite some time, so I’m guessing that he is on the back burner??

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:39 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:42 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 am
blooit1 wrote:

B
By the sounds of things, W sounds as if he has lifestyle experience and could be a really good fit for you guys. I would guess that Ws prior knowledge of you lifestyle may well have played some part in his request to come live with you. It may well be that J won’t need to make too much extra effort to bring him into your lives in an intimate way.
I understand Js desire to let things develop naturally; I can also see an opportunity for you to become more involved, should She think that is appropriate. (What are your thoughts on this?)
I haven’t heard any mention of Nic for quite some time, so I’m guessing that he is on the back burner??
There is no doubt that W's knowledge that we are not your typical vanilla couple, will be of benefit and whilst it is unlikely (I have known W for 30 years and J has known him for 20 years) the purpose of his wanting to stay with us is sexually driven, you never know what is in someone's mind! As you say, ether way J will not have to work too hard to make it obvious too W that She is interested in him sexually. As for my role, well we have not really discussed this in any detail. With Nic I was always expected to subtly disappear but it will be interesting to see what J wants on these occasions if and when they happen. I shall ask Her this evening.

As for Nic, yes he is very much in the back ground due to travel issues and I guess time has taken its toll on their relationship due to lack of being able to be together physically (as you know Nic lives in Holland whilst we are UK based).

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:55 pm

W arrived last night and as he is double jabbed and has come from a country on the amber list, he does not have to quarantine. We welcomed him and then planned on letting him get some rest as it had been a long trip and we were pretty sure all he wanted was a shower and rest.

But J made it clear in Her welcome that She wanted him. I had helped Her dress before his arrival, and knew first hand that Her womanhood had been gushing in anticipation all afternoon. I have not seen Her that excited in years.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:27 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:55 pm
W arrived last night and as he is double jabbed and has come from a country on the amber list, he does not have to quarantine. We welcomed him and then planned on letting him get some rest as it had been a long trip and we were pretty sure all he wanted was a shower and rest.

But J made it clear in Her welcome that She wanted him. I had helped Her dress before his arrival, and knew first hand that Her womanhood had been gushing in anticipation all afternoon. I have not seen Her that excited in years.
I for one am very much looking forward as to how this liaison develops. Please keep us updated.

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:55 pm

It is around 5 am Thursday morning and W arrived Monday night. J has been sleeping with him every afternoon and has stayed with him across in the barn every night all night since he arrived. I write this semi erect in my cage knowing that She has been enjoying every minute of being with him. There have been some shocks as W obviously had previous knowledge I am Her cuckold, teasing me with this firmly but responsibly since the moment I stood there and helplessly watched them kiss deeply for the first time. I watched as he pinned Her to the wall and searched between Her spread legs then fingering Her as She moaned loudly in his ear. It was not long before She told me to "stay there" as he led Her to his bedroom. I sat in the barn lounge and listened to them fuck for over an hour, silently ;pulling against my locked cock, listening to my wife cum at least three times that first night. A few hours later She wandered back into the lounge see me, naked She kissed me smelling him and simply send me to the house as She said She intended to spend the whole night with him. I did as I was told and and spent an anxious angst filled first night as I already knew this would the first of many as She was loving every minute of being with him. I know they are both asleep right now but before they get up he will take Her again as he appears to have an insatiable appetite for Her.

kokomo21
Prepubescent

Unread post by kokomo21 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:29 pm

Wow, straight in there, can you describe the moment when W knew he could have her and acted on it in front of you? Can’t wait to hear more, thanks

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:32 am

Delicious, thanks...as mentioned above would love a more detailed recounting of how things developed??

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:48 pm

W arrived at the barn and after our initial greetings we left him to grab a shower, having agreed we would be back in half an hour with some snacks and to open a bottle off wine.

To my surprise J took the chance to change into a different, but low cut dress which I knew always fell open when She leant forward, exposing Her sexy bra and large breasts. I knew He would enjoy seeing Her breasts again (he and I are breast men, and he has always gazed upon them when we have all holidayed together in the past, sunbathing etc). I was surprised She had changed as She already looked stunning when he arrived, but clearly She felt the need to adjust Her appearance!

We came back into the barn, W was refreshed and I could see he had noticed She had changed. They sat together on the sofa as we all started chatting, but J sat right next to him so he was between Her and the side support. I noticed that She ensured She was within his personal space from the outset and they both touched and with drew as they talked, a semi conscious flirting. The conversation was light, filled with humour as it always was, and finally we had a "house keeping" conversation where W asked for a few things too tide him over until he could get to the shops the following day. On that note, and after about fifteen minutes J asked me to grab these things from the house and to bring them over for W, so off I went.

With my hands full I pushed open the barn door having collected a few things from the house, not 20 meters away. It was strangely quiet and as I closed the door behind me with my foot and elbow I turned to see they were speaking quietly and She was rubbing his arm. It was obvious an intimate conversation was taking place. As I walked in W looked at me as J almost instructed me rather than asked me to put them in the kitchen, which I did. It seemed to me that J got up to go and open another bottle of wine and as I walked past them both and as I stepped into the kitchen I saw him move to get up. One minute later having dropped a few things into the fridge I exited the kitchen and it was here that I stoped in my tracks and watched as he pressed Her against the wall kissing Her deeply with his full mouth, Her body already submitting to his demands. Even with all the discussion J and I had had, even knowing that this was likely to happen, I was not prepared. My heart leapt as I felt small, excited, humiliated, happy, demanding, concerned.....in other words a collision of emotions that came and conflicted together and make me the cuck I am. These emotions exciting me and making me "placed". Watching as he explored between Her legs was and is an amazing sight and recollection. She opened Herself to him and allowed him to explore Her womanhood in front me, not caring what I saw, and it is and was such a beautiful sight to witness.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:40 am

Wow! What a great result. I’m very happy for you guys. J is getting her sexual needs taken care of by an alpha male and you are getting your cuck angst cravings satisfied too.
Thanks for the details in your last post; do you think it might be possible to expand a little on the relationships a bit? For example, how is between W and J? Is he dominant? What about between W and you? Is he involving you in any way, verbally, mentally or physically?
I noticed you used the word “shocks” in an earlier post, can you tell us anymore about that?
In any case you’ve clearly had a great time these last 5 days or so, let’s hope your dynamic with W continues to develop!

Regards
B

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:24 am

Sounds like it's going to be a hotter than normal winter! When a Woman makes her mind up... :)
Thanks for the wonderful update.
Cheers.