a new chapter

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
blooit1
Virgin

Re: a new chapter

Unread post by blooit1 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:53 am

Once again thanks for your recent updates.
By the sounds of things you have got this relationship pretty much nailed. All 3 of you appear to be in synch and you are all taking and giving to satisfy your needs.
I have to be honest, I did suspect that this is the direction I expected things to move from the outset! Be interesting to understand Williams intentions from the very beginning. Did he ask to come and stay with you thinking that he could get together with J?
Where to next? I’d like to think that J and W don’t see this as the endgame and have further developments in mind. Not only introducing others but also perhaps expanding your role and activities.
Is there any further talk about J or W coming onto the forum here and perhaps contribute??

TC

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:15 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:53 am
Once again thanks for your recent updates.
By the sounds of things you have got this relationship pretty much nailed. All 3 of you appear to be in synch and you are all taking and giving to satisfy your needs.
I have to be honest, I did suspect that this is the direction I expected things to move from the outset! Be interesting to understand Williams intentions from the very beginning. Did he ask to come and stay with you thinking that he could get together with J?
Where to next? I’d like to think that J and W don’t see this as the endgame and have further developments in mind. Not only introducing others but also perhaps expanding your role and activities.
Is there any further talk about J or W coming onto the forum here and perhaps contribute??

TC

B
I had thought to ask William if he had an inkling that Jude (and perhaps i) were in an open marriage and that She held an interest in Him, but somehow a moment in which to ask such a question has yet to present itself. I will do so at some point and will report the answer back to you.

Jude already has an account here (GoddessJ) and I am sure She has already read some if not all of my writings as She always enjoys my writings and sometimes comments directly to me as to what I may have written and hence experienced from my perspective. As for William I will ask him today when I go over to the barn and clean up when they go out later this morning. I know they are planning on going out together to the coast for a run on the beach.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:39 pm

John visited Thursday as planned and stayed until Friday morning. I was fortunate enough to spend Friday afternoon with Jude and She shared some of the details. The most shocking and cuck filling moment to learn of was that Jude spent the night in John's bed and not Williams! She said She loved the attention both men gave Her all day but especially enjoyed Johns attention to Her in the evening and having fucked him alone fell asleep with him, sleeping soundly until Friday morning. She says he is a skilled Lover and very considerate of Her needs and there was a growing bond between them that she sensed rather than was spoken. He promised to visit again soon and Jude said that William really enjoys spending time with John and all three of them have a wonderfully relaxed yet demanding chemistry in bed together. I asked Jude to share some details here with us when She feels like expressing publicly Her experiences and I am hopeful She will soon.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:09 am

Hi g,

We haven’t heard from you in a few weeks. I hope all is well with you folks?

TC

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:48 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:09 am
Hi g,

We haven’t heard from you in a few weeks. I hope all is well with you folks?

TC

B
Thank you for your concern blooit1, all is well, I will explain once I come back on line full time again. Merry Christmas to everyone and see you all here in the `new Year.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:13 am

And Merry Christmans to you hercuckslqve and in particular to your Mistress and Cuckoldress!

Sincerely
elina

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:28 pm

does W ever have you suck him to completion?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:16 pm

It is good to be back and writing again.

William and Jude have been living together in the barn for over 5 months and it is very much the norm for all three of us now. Jude has become highly sexed these past few months, even more than I had ever experienced and the relationship between the three of us has flourished to the point where we are all extremely understanding of our responsibilities for and too each other. We have held many deep meaningful discussions in recent times and all recognise the enjoyment, experience and depth of what we have together. Our relationship has evolved to include the deep aspects of BDsm that Jude and I have always shared. We have always had a play room and now William has been experiencing, experimenting and enjoying His Dominant nature through BDsm, mainly using me! This is one of the things that has always aroused Jude, watching or directing man on man sex, but specifically She enjoys watching a man "Dominating" a man sexually. This very much forms part of Her cuckold drive, draw and ultimate enjoyment. Until now this has never been full explored for Her, and now that it is She is loving every moment of it and has been encouraging me and working with me to ensure I am giving myself completely to the experience, which I am.

William says he has "found Himself" as Jude's Lover, Bull and my Master. For my part as a sexual beta and a submissive I am in a place I have never experienced before in terms of depth, enjoyment and commitment. I now serve William and Jude, where as before I only really ever served Jude and with any Lover She had it was light and superficial. That has changed into something all encompassing with William, and Jude and I are really happy this has happened organically through discussion and questions about what we like and what our aspiration were. William has led these discussions and compared to the early weeks, his confidence and creativity is now leading the group and we are following. Jude remains Her sexual Dominant self, but She relinquishes Herself to Him far more readily than I have seen Her do with any other man, including me. It is a delight to see Her be so playable with Him.

I am now used for sex by Him which I never thought would ever happen, and I don't mean just oral service but He fucks me as Jude's watches and directs. It is carried out very much in a BDsm context and I am finding I am put into bondage by them both, isolated for periods and forced to do things that are becoming ever more challenging as they watch and direct. That said I am not taken advantage of but through discussion I am asked what I would like to experience and receive and therefore it is more about meeting my needs as a slave cuck to them both , rather that it is about pain or distain for me. For example we have jointly agreed (Jude's idea) that we order a bed with a cage built in beneath! We all shopped for it on line and mutually agreed the benefits and disadvantages of different designs and finally all agreed to have a bespoke bed cage made by "LustandLore". Our design and preference is much bigger than their standard offering and we are all excited to receive it as it provides a cage for me, sex sling for them and restraints for my service. It arrives sometime in the next four weeks and the idea is that I will sleep permanently in their room, joining their relationship as an enforced observer to heighten my cuckold angst, as well as to be available to serve them domestically or sexually more readily and conveniently for them. Exciting times for us to say the least, so much more is happening and going on that I can write in a short message, but I am pleased to report we are all extremely pleased with the state of current affairs.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:18 am

Thank you hercuckslqve for this wonderful update.

I truly enjoyed reading how all three of you are now growing together.
It must be wonderful for you to be integrated as a natural part of your Superior Mistress Love live and to be allowed to serve both Mistress Jude and Master William as their slave.

Personally I always felt a little sorry for you being excluded to the extent you were from Your Mistress Love Life and only brought into it at times when She was alone with you. For me, I would like you have been willing to serve both of them and made a strong effort to please them if this would have alowed me to become a part of the whole experience. I am very happy for you.

Please share with us when your new "room" in the bed of your Mistress and Master arrives.

Sincerely
elina

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:50 am

Hello again g,

Great to hear from you once more. I had been hoping that when you restarted posting that it would be along the lines of what you have just shared with us.
The three of you have made significant progress in the last couple of months or so and by the sounds of things you guys have more developments planned!
Take care and please keep us updated.

Regards
B

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:16 am

Great to get an update, I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping you hadn't left us! It sounds like the 3 of you have really settled in to your positions in the relationship and are comfortable with where it is now. I won't lie, I am a bit jealous, I wish my wife had a lover like William! She recently met with a guy who was very dominant with me, and she loved. She said she was immensely turned on by it and wants to keep seeing him so who knows what will happen down the road.

Please keep us updated whenever you have the time, some of us are very interested in how this unfolds.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:19 am

elina wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:18 am
Thank you hercuckslqve for this wonderful update.

I truly enjoyed reading how all three of you are now growing together.
It must be wonderful for you to be integrated as a natural part of your Superior Mistress Love live and to be allowed to serve both Mistress Jude and Master William as their slave.

Personally I always felt a little sorry for you being excluded to the extent you were from Your Mistress Love Life and only brought into it at times when She was alone with you. For me, I would like you have been willing to serve both of them and made a strong effort to please them if this would have alowed me to become a part of the whole experience. I am very happy for you.

Please share with us when your new "room" in the bed of your Mistress and Master arrives.

Sincerely
elina
Thank you Elina, I will certainly share some photographs (if William and Jude agree) of the new bed when it arrives. I know I am excited to be locked under their bed at night when they sleep and make love together. Indeed I have shared with them that I would embrace being locked away sometimes during the day, leaving them some space and time as I am isolated and alone knowing they wish some Lover time together. I find I am becoming more submissive to their needs and embrace being a servant and salve of every kind including domestic. It is interesting how I have evolved and how the three of us discuss and enjoy the dynamic. We all agree we are very lucky that things have transpired between us.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:25 am

blooit1 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:50 am
Hello again g,

Great to hear from you once more. I had been hoping that when you restarted posting that it would be along the lines of what you have just shared with us.
The three of you have made significant progress in the last couple of months or so and by the sounds of things you guys have more developments planned!
Take care and please keep us updated.

Regards
B
Thank you B. We have all discussed together how fulfilling and enjoyable the dynamic is between us all, and the more we talk the more open we are and the more we all get in terms of fulfilment and enjoyment, physical and emotional. We have all voiced our concerns that when William returns back to Asia at the end of March for work that the arrangement should not stop! William has proposed that Jude visit him for two weeks every three months and he returns home for two weeks every three months. This would allow us to keep things very much alive and even add a completely new dynamic in as much as I would be left behind and yet I would be excited when he visits as I know He very much embraces the Power exchange of using me. I cannot say how lucky we all are. Jude is blooming and I watch Her in awe as She expresses Herself with William and me in very different ways.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:27 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:16 am
Great to get an update, I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping you hadn't left us! It sounds like the 3 of you have really settled in to your positions in the relationship and are comfortable with where it is now. I won't lie, I am a bit jealous, I wish my wife had a lover like William! She recently met with a guy who was very dominant with me, and she loved. She said she was immensely turned on by it and wants to keep seeing him so who knows what will happen down the road.

Please keep us updated whenever you have the time, some of us are very interested in how this unfolds.
I could never have imagined that Jude and I would be so lucky to experience this. I have evolved immensely in the last few months as have we all. I wish you luck with your wife's lover, you never know if a desire will eventuate into a reality :)

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:04 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:19 am
...... I find I am becoming more submissive to their needs and embrace being a servant and salve of every kind including domestic. It is interesting how I have evolved and how the three of us discuss and enjoy the dynamic. We all agree we are very lucky that things have transpired between us.
Elise Sutton on Her "femalesuperiority" site always argued that once the FemDom dynamic takes hold; the couple will experience a feedback loop whereas the more Dominant the Lady acts, the desire to submit will become stronger in the male submissive; once this shows in the slave's behavior; this more submissive behavior will stimulate the Lady to become even more dominant. It seems to me that what you are experiencing is an example of this dynamic. Seems to me that William in this sense is integrated into this since making you a complete cuckold and slave to both of them is part of Jude's dominance over you.

Very glad to see how you derrive pleasure from submitting to both of them.

Sincerely
elina

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:50 pm

elina wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:04 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:19 am
...... I find I am becoming more submissive to their needs and embrace being a servant and salve of every kind including domestic. It is interesting how I have evolved and how the three of us discuss and enjoy the dynamic. We all agree we are very lucky that things have transpired between us.
Elise Sutton on Her "femalesuperiority" site always argued that once the FemDom dynamic takes hold; the couple will experience a feedback loop whereas the more Dominant the Lady acts, the desire to submit will become stronger in the male submissive; once this shows in the slave's behavior; this more submissive behavior will stimulate the Lady to become even more dominant. It seems to me that what you are experiencing is an example of this dynamic. Seems to me that William in this sense is integrated into this since making you a complete cuckold and slave to both of them is part of Jude's dominance over you.

Very glad to see how you derrive pleasure from submitting to both of them.

Sincerely
elina
elina,

I read your post with interest and undertook to read some of Elise Suttons writings. Thank you.

I cannot agree with all that she states but I very much enjoyed her clear and in places passionate writings surrounding her views and experiences. I do agree with the element whereby there can be a loop, in my case, one whereby the feelings, need and my demands increase and raise my sexual awareness and desire to interact with my cuckold slave husband. The experience we are going through with William these last months has been so much more than we could have hoped for, a genuine three way experience that encompasses so much in the way of dynamics, preferences and pleasures. My cuck has been such a pillar of support and played his role so very effectively, and I must congratulate him on supporting our self fulfilment.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fLLCy26nFkXdLRvv5

GoddessJ

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:22 am

Your Superior Female Highness,
Dearest GoddessJ

Thank you so much for your very interesting response.
I fully understand that you may not share all Elise Sutton's opinion, and She Herself also emphasize that each Lady must find Her own way just like You obviously are doing.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture and your appreciation of your cucks contributions. After looking at that picture and having read your husbands posts here; I am sure he is surrendering to a Wonderful Lady who has trained him very well to become the loving and supporting cuck he is. You deserve a Lover and a devoted cuck husband to ensure all of your desires are fulfilled.

Sincere and submissive regards
elina
(submissive male).

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:12 am

Dear hercuckslqve, thank you for your great updates and happy to hear that three people found their right places to share a happy lifestyle. May I ask, if you don't mind, whether your bdsm dynamics involve golden showers, which I think is the top humiliation for a cuckold especially if administered by the bull with wife watching.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:23 am

One more question. How you make yourself cum?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:47 am

alpatas wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:12 am
Dear hercuckslqve, thank you for your great updates and happy to hear that three people found their right places to share a happy lifestyle. May I ask, if you don't mind, whether your bdsm dynamics involve golden showers, which I think is the top humiliation for a cuckold especially if administered by the bull with wife watching.
GoddessJ has always enjoyed oral worship, including delivering Her champagne into Her cuck's willing mouth. I have never experienced golden shower from Her Lovers. That said, Your question may prompt the idea into Goddess's mind as She reads these posts from time to time. I am occasionally allowed to cum when She fucks me with Her strap-on, but only after She has finished using me, or on a rare occasion She unlocks me and instructs me to cum on as She watches, often masturbating Herself as I assist Her, or lastly making love to Her Lover. These are the main three times I experience an orgasm, I am allowed to cum about once per month on average and remain locked at all times. She very much enjoys the control and influence of having me in chastity, and the Power exchange of managing my orgasms.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:30 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:16 pm
I am now used for sex by Him which I never thought would ever happen, and I don't mean just oral service but He fucks me as Jude's watches and directs.
I'm curious, was he the first to fuck you? "I never thought it would ever happen" indicates it's a new thing between the two of you, but it's not clear if you never thought you'd let someone do it, or if you never thought he would do it.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:33 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
I am now used for sex by Him which I never thought would ever happen, and I don't mean just oral service but He fucks me as Jude's watches and directs.
I'm curious, was he the first to fuck you? "I never thought it would ever happen" indicates it's a new thing between the two of you, but it's not clear if you never thought you'd let someone do it, or if you never thought he would do it.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:02 pm

airhorn wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:33 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
The answer is...I never thought "He" would do it. I have been used by one of Goddess's Lover's before so its not a first, but being used in such a way is a massive Power exchange, a shift that permanently changes the context and dynamic of our relationships.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:06 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:02 pm
airhorn wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:33 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
The answer is...I never thought "He" would do it. I have been used by one of Goddess's Lover's before so its not a first, but being used in such a way is a massive Power exchange, a shift that permanently changes the context and dynamic of our relationships.
Thank you for clarifying, it wasn't evident in context.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:49 pm

I live with a constant awareness of my cock. It is not erect, indeed it can get erect but it when it does my cock head is restricted and the padlock piercing through my cage combines to make the erection uncomfortable and hence squash it into quick submission. Only when I am released does my erection flourish and on some occasions I am allowed to masturbate and sometimes even cum.

That constant awareness of my cock is the cuckold angst and loving jealousy that I experience throughout the most of every day and night. The angst and loving jealousy is produced mainly from the experience of watching and living the view of my Goddess and Hotwife engaging at every level both physically and emotionally with another man, one that I now consider my superior. But it is also the very way She talks to me, belittling me and reducing me lovingly to a slave cuck with simplicity. She knows exactly what I crave and She knows how to deliver it to me and makes me that knelt beta slave who is there simply for their pleasure, which in turn is mine. I am so very fortunate.