a new chapter

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hercuckslqve

Re: a new chapter

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:22 am

avid fan wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:22 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:05 pm
I have been made to listen to Her retell events of the last week or ten days as we talked throughout the day. She has asked me to be naked for most of the day as She likes to see me in chastity and watch as I struggle with my attempts at erection and sees and hears the emotional angst I am experiencing as She talks completely openly and honestly about Her emotions and the things She is experiencing. ...
Sounds incredible... can you relay the kind of details she described??
J has always enjoyed that I am well endowed yet does not get the type of sexual satisfaction from me that She had assumed I would be able to give when we first meet, hence why She has not allowed me to penetrate Her for many years. W and J are apparently equally well endowed and yet She was describing how much pleasure She received from their Domineering demands of Her sexually. J enjoys anal sex and hence She was able to enjoy being double penetrated for the first time in several years.

Again J has not given me oral sex for over ten years and yet She was forced into deep throating both of them during their day together and enjoyed it very much. As She recounted, they called Her filthy names including Whore and slut, names that She enjoyed as She was submissive to them, their Dominance and use of Her together was magical She said. Apparently both of Her lovers that day took Her numerous times and She was cummed in Her anus, cunt and mouth over six times. I did not get to eat from Her, as nearly 18 hours passed before I was to see Her back in the main house. But I was asked to look closely at Her cunt and smell the remnants of the sex they had had together, and inspect the gentle bruises on her body.

The conversation together was much more detailed and expansive but the above reflects the day She had W and John take Her. To give You another experience She shared with me, last week She had Her period, and She had told W only to use Her anus and mouth for a few days whilst She bleed. He did not hesitate and She said She was now extremely used to him slipping into Her anus anytime that he wanted to which is apparently more often than He now uses Her cunt!

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:02 pm

I am not sure what instigated the invitation but I was asked over to the main barn last night for dinner and we had a pleasant evening all together. Ultimately I knew there must be a reason and by 9PM J was leaning into W on the couch and I knew She wanted him and that I might be required to watch or assist. J has always enjoyed Her cuck assisting Her and Her lovers from time to time, it is a kink that She revisits occasionally and I am the fortunate one when She does. Hence, not long afterward I was on the bed holding J's legs open in the air as W fucked Her. I was amazed at his desire for Her and the fact that I could tell He wanted to pleasure Her, not just fuck Her. Their mouths regularly meet as they exchanged deep long sensual kisses displaying there desire and need for each other, especially when he was buried deep inside of Her.

Over the next 30 minutes I was required to assist W, either holding J's cunt open delicately with my fingers, holding Her legs wide in several positions, holding Her back against his thrusts or guiding his cock into Her in a new position. J even asked me to masturbate Her as W fucked Her and I was proud of myself when She came. J was enjoying instructing me as She was pleasured by Her lover and much to my surprise toward the end I was required to be Her mattress as I lay there and watched W cock enter my Wife inches from my face and mouth. I hoped he would perhaps lower his cock into my mouth, or that it might fall into my mouth but he did not, even though on one or two occasions I opened my mouth in anticipation. Instead he orgasmed in Her as I watched and J took the moment to lay there and embrace with W as I lay there nothing but an unrequited caged cuck. After a a few moments J rolled off of me and then quietly and gently feed me Her man's cum. She knelt above my face and encouraged me to find every drop. I knew W watched as I eat his cum and I do not care what he thought or thinks, but loved doing it for my Hotwife as a clear act of submission and devotion. i sensed that W was reasonably comfortable with the whole event as He also encouraged me to help during their love making, his voice and J's mingling on occasion as they sort the best position to enjoy their sex together. I hope this becomes a regular event and that he might even involve me more in the power dynamic as it is clear he is not phased by my presence any longer, and knows I a beta cuck with him and J now. Gone is the outward Alpha male friend he once knew. I am not sure what has changed but perhaps J will discuss it with me when She next takes some time to talk with me.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:19 am

Awesome development... hope this opens things up more to your involvement in their lovelife

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:37 am

Hello again g, and thanks for your latest update. It was sizzling hot!
I was so pleased as I read it since you sounded, so positive and upbeat compared to some of your earlier postings.
I’d say that W and J were well aware of your earlier feeling of exclusion and isolation. With their actions of last night they have made a great gesture to include you in a physical way. Do you know if either of them monitors this thread online? If not, do think that maybe they’d like to be invited to do so?
I’d expect if your sense of enthusiasm has been felt by them, I’d be confident to think there will be much more inclusion for you going forward.
I did note that you were hoping that W would give you the opportunity to service him orally. Perhaps that is a something that you may not need to be invited to do, but rather it is to be expected of you?
You haven’t made any mention of J pegging you or using your toilet services recently? Is this another way for them to include you perhaps?
Hopefully, your role in this developing relationship will continue to expand. It certainly feels much more balanced after this latest episode, with each of you getting your kicks.

PS keep that seat belt buckled, I’m sure the ride is going to get even better.

TC

B

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:11 am

That was a great update! I'm pretty sure that your friend W started looking at you as a beta rather than an alpha the day J moved into the barn with him and you accepted it. Being invited to participate just cemented the fact that not only are you beta, you are totally on board with the arrangement and eager to be included in a beta role, serving both of them. I look for your involvement to really progress now and if W is open to it I have no doubt that you will soon be sucking his cock!

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:52 pm

I think it has taken W a little time to adjust to his role as the Alpha Male and to my role as his beta, and now things appear to be finding a much more relaxed balance, in fact I would say a level of normality. I am hoping that J and W have realised that there has been an element of exclusion and J has discussed it and hence the last couple of nights are as a result of that discussion, realisation and decision making. I have found there has always been a period of exclusion as J has first engaged and then become close to Her Lovers before then bringing them fully into the dynamic, carefully, willingly and with knowledge. I see this happening and being repeated here and hence I never doubt Her and I am patient if not always a little nervous as any cuck is when being part of something so powerful and meaningful.

When I mention the last couple of nights, I include last night which saw me again invited to spend time with them before, during and after dinner. After dinner this included some arm chair drinks and a little TV, before W took J to bed. As they left the room J came over and suggested I finish my drink by myself quietly and let myself out when I am ready to! That touched me as there was a gentleness to Her eyes and voice, and I then knew She was telling me that they were about to make love and J wanted me to hear them if not see them. I did as She suggested and the cuck angst of hearing You wife melt into another man and he into Her is distressingly pleasurable for a cuck who enjoys the sexual element of exclusion and the emotional pain that such acts provide. I let myself out after listening for a good twenty minutes to the faint moans and expressive needs fulfilled down the hall. I was pleased with myself that I could listen to them whilst giving them the privacy they need to continue to consummate their relationship. I was also very pleased that it all happened so naturally and that J was gaining the emotional sexual fulfilment that She seeks as a Hotwife.

J has asked me to take her shopping for the day today for some "special items" but also the dreaded reality of food and drink shopping. I am excited to be her driver and to chat with her later today and discuss how things are going from her side and how I can be a better cuck for them both. I shall also ask Her if She would consider going into Her account here and reading the last few weeks of my updates, and perhaps adding something if She feels She would like to.

I am always willing to orally serve J's lovers so I guess it is about He asking for it or demanding it. I do not want to over step any mark and indeed as a J's cuck and Her long term submissive I am there to do as required, not what I want to do. I have learnt this principle over many years and never do anything that would unbalance a moment in time! J has always enjoyed man on man sex and int he past I have been used by one or two of Her past Lovers, one using me when She was out of the Country for his own sexual gratification and Dominant satisfaction. I have no doubt that in Her own time She will encourage such acts by W on me and if He is willing and shows an interest and acceptance I will be required to service W as well as Her from time to time. I am not overly needing of this but rather accept it as one of my potential services. Like all things I do them as J's submissive and or cuck, and I do them to the best of my ability at all times. That in itself gives me self respect and confidence that I remain Her dedicated husband and that She respects me for my quality of actions, all aimed at pleasing Her and others She wants me to please.
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:28 pm

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:28 pm

J's beautiful pussy above
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:29 pm

My caged locked cock below
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:29 pm

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:29 am

great pics of your cuckoldress. thanks. is that chastity cage held on only through a prince Albert piercing? looks like you could jack off with that on.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:01 pm

eater wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:29 am
great pics of your cuckoldress. thanks. is that chastity cage held on only through a prince Albert piercing? looks like you could jack off with that on.
I can get an uncomfortable erection but masturbating is not a realistic proposition. J likes that I can get erect but cannot really mastubate. She prefers I am not completely caged so She can more freely see what state I am in and She can cause some discomfort Herself when She wishes to.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:16 am

What is that necklace she is wearing?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:29 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:16 am
Here is a picture of my chastity device and you can see the lock piercing is different to the earlier picture. The necklace J is wearing is a special key for this steelworks lock (the lock being the Prince Albert piercing).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9PsafsbGoVu5xCuv8

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:16 am

Thanks for posting those pics. The first one in particular is something else. A well used pussy that is just begging to be eaten. I don’t know how you were able to snap a pic instead of diving in and eating it all up.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:58 am

blooit1 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:16 am
Thanks for posting those pics. The first one in particular is something else. A well used pussy that is just begging to be eaten. I don’t know how you were able to snap a pic instead of diving in and eating it all up.
You are right! This picture was taken by one of J's lover's and sent to me (and Her) from his phone a few days after He had been with Her. I do recall on that occasion when She came home (and before I had seen the pictures), that She had me feast on Her as She settled into our bed for a sleep early the next morning. There were a whole series of these pictures and I could see from them how sweaty Her body was and how well fucked She had been. J loved me looking at them and She would often run commentary past me as i did so!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:24 am

it is very hot that you can get erect... probably only partially I'm guessing... but can't go all the way because it becomes to uncomfortable. doubly hot that she likes to monitor your hardness. triplie hot that she will play with you to cause more discomfort. is the discomfort caused by your head being squeezed or the PA being pulled on?

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:29 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:29 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Here is a picture of my chastity device and you can see the lock piercing is different to the earlier picture. The necklace J is wearing is a special key for this steelworks lock (the lock being the Prince Albert piercing).

Thanks, that clears it up. Are you locked 24/7? When did the locking start? Sorry if you have already answered that?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:32 am

eater wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:24 am
it is very hot that you can get erect... probably only partially I'm guessing... but can't go all the way because it becomes to uncomfortable. doubly hot that she likes to monitor your hardness. triplie hot that she will play with you to cause more discomfort. is the discomfort caused by your head being squeezed or the PA being pulled on?
Both, as I get close to fully erect the cage constrains my cock head and the piercing starts to come under some pressure.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:35 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:29 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:29 pm
R_H_NC wrote:

Thanks, that clears it up. Are you locked 24/7? When did the locking start? Sorry if you have already answered that?
We started playing with Chastity some ten to twelve years ago and the more we embraced the cuckold marriage lifestyle the more I was caged until it has become a permanent thing. I get a great deal from it as it is a constant reminder that I am Her cuck, and J loves that I am unavailable to Her or anyone else.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:00 pm

Last Friday evening J instructed me to wake up Saturday morning and lock the gates to the house to ensure there would be no uninvited visitors, only opening them again on Monday morning. I was then to prepare breakfast for Her and W which I did and dutifully delivered it to their room at 9AM. J had been clear that She wanted to start shifting the dynamic of the house hold having had a long conversation with W to gain his acceptance, approval and as it turned out his direct involvement. It is now clear to us all the role I play in the household and connection with their relationship.

J had taken the final step to "placing me" as She refers to it. I am now "Their" cuckold slave and I have for the past week played a much more involved and subservient role in and around them. Over the weekend I was in attendance at all times, naked, caged and required to serve them. This involved cooking, clearing, drinks, washing J, making the bed, and assisting them both sexually. By this I mean I was to kneel and watch or required to position J as W found ways of pleasuring Her and finally I received the ultimate dismantling of my friendship with W when I was required to orally serve him. I am now Their servant cuck and nothing more.

I am so very happy to report that J and I have never had such an open and complete relationship with another man, and the fact is that She has been able to demonstrate me for what I am and feel comfortable that Her Lover can accept our lifestyle and dynamic in its total form. Since the weekend I have been required to return to the main house but to attend at set times in the morning and evening to provide whatever domestic services are required in between going to work for a few hours here and there.

(For those that do not know our situation, we are business owners of a long term company that essentially runs itself but plays an important part in our lives in terms of mental stimulation and activity whilst providing us with an income. The practicalities of life cannot be forgotten in amongst the preferences for life. We recognise we are indeed fortunate as it allows us to live the lifestyle we choose, the most important part being the wonderful key people who run our business on a day to day basis. It took us years to grow the business to this position but we are now able to take benefit from our efforts).

Whether I am at home supporting my Wife, or at work, I am always providing for Her, an important feeling of commitment and dedication that fulfils me as Her husband, as Her cuck and as Her slave. This past week I have had full days serving J and W and going to work, allowing them time to do day trips together, exercising together, taking leisurely walks together or simply spending time together at home. W's voice is becoming more centred and comfortable and at the forefront as I become aware of following His instructions during the day. It seems J has invited him to gently start expressing his needs and experiencing the benefits of a submissive providing for them genuinely and not under force. He does not shout but like J simply asks for what He needs. There is a gentleness to it which I cannot explain but I am very happy that the dynamic is one He is becoming very comfortable with and one which allows me to feel open about my submission and preference of being a slave. I have lots to think about and to write about as this new but clearly genuine change is happening before my eyes, something new and potentially meaningful for us all.

W and I have even had the opportunity of discussing my marriage to J (this was done in front of Her as She sat and listened, occasionally adding to the conversation). The ability to have discussed this with W has been useful for us both and perhaps the most telling sign of the discussion was that I was sat on the floor as they both sat comfortably on the sofa. It was not a requirement that I do so, but a natural individual choice of where we sat, reflecting the understated but clear structure of the relationship within the room. The conversation was a long one and I believe explained to W my preferences and needs as a sexual being, as well as those of J, and I am sure this has been enlightening for him and has made the dynamic even more comfortable between us all.

I could not be happier as to how things are evolving, responsibility, seriously, enjoyably but also quite naturally. I am sure there maybe some bumps in the road but for now I am so very happy that W has chosen to become such a responsible and integral part of this triage, and is doing and asking the things that J and I have only previously dreamed another man would. I am also so very pleased to see J and W happy together and I work toward supporting that every moment that I can in numerous ways. This fulfils me, especially the happiness J is experiencing and emotional and sexual attention She is receiving as Her natural draw brings W and I even closer to Her.

A quick update this morning, W told me over His morning coffee with J that John will be visiting again this coming Thursday and has asked that I am not around when he does so as he would be uncomfortable with me present in my now clear position as their cuck slave. J made it clear that She was pleased that John plans to stay for the night on this occasion and that it might be the first over night stay of many. W is clearly enjoying the sexual enjoyment of J alone and together with his close friend and once again his ability to share Her with me and another shows that he is very much engaged in the lifestyle that is developing between the three of us. I have also told W of my writings on here and he has shown an interest in reading them and has said he will make an account and access my writings, to which J said she would also take more interest in my written expression. This has pleased me no end as it allows both fo them to have another version of my experiences and thoughts to those that I make verbally to them. I explained I always use W and J's initials when I reference them in my writing and J has said perhaps it is time I brought them into clearer view by using their Cristian names openly. So, welcome to Jude and William.

As I sit and write this and the sun shines through the kitchen windows I realise what a lucky husband, cuck and slave I am. I hope those that read my posts identify with the rarely to be experienced events that have, and will no doubt continue to unfold.
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:11 am

Wonderful update... hope to hear more details of your exciting times in servitude!

Can you give more info on the time you took him orally the first time?? Was it prearranged by your wife, and how did it develop?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:51 pm

avid fan wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:11 am
Wonderful update... hope to hear more details of your exciting times in servitude!

Can you give more info on the time you took him orally the first time?? Was it prearranged by your wife, and how did it develop?
I am reasonably sure, although not certain, that Jude must have discussed this with William prior to the act. Having said that it is also clear to me that for William this was an important power exchange, as important for him as it was for me. The act occurred last weekend quite unexpectedly. Jude and William moved to the bedroom for the night and I was instructed to attend. I knelt by the bed naked as I had been all day, and watched as they got undressed and into bed. William sat on the edge of the bed facing me, removing his watch, Jude was the other side of him, resting Herself on one elbow. He simply lay His watch down and then looked up at me and said, "Suck my cock cuck boi" I was surprised as I had no forewarning of this instruction nor any inclination but without hesitation I moved to the side of the bed and positioned my mouth over His semi erect cock. Jude moved Herself closer to Him and moved onto Her knees and her hand wrapped around him onto his cock base. By this time my mouth was over His semi erection tasting Him for the first time and I felt Jude help stimulate Him with Her hand as it touched my lips on my downward stroke, and She feed it into my mouth as I did my best to pleasure Him. I could sense they were kissing and I was pleased when His erection quickly became complete as I dutifully became His cock sucker. I could start to feel as He slightly lowered Himself further toward the edge of the bed and His muscles became tenser as He raised His cock to meet the back of my throat gently but insistently. "Good boi" my Wife crowed several times as I carried out my service, starting to enjoy the taste of his thick erection in my mouth as the saliva built up and I ensured limited friction and lots of lubrication as I pleasured Him.

It was not long before Jude moved my head away and pulled William toward Her as I continued to kneel and then sit and watch them fuck. They did not ask me to join or position Her this time around but when William orgasmed into Her on Her back, She beckoned me over to clean Him and then Her. I have never cleaned both Jude and Her Lover together at completion, and this new and powerful experience is one I hope they will have me repeat again soon. I was careful to ensure that when I cleaned William I did so knowing not to over pleasure His cock, but to genuinely clean it with my mouth tongue and lips as a clear sign of my gratitude for satisfying my Hotwife. I even took the initiative to said thank You to Him as I was pulled by Jude toward Her open legs and my next joyous task. As I was cleaning my wife and tasting Williams semen I was instructed by Jude to start calling William Sir and indeed I never forgot to do so since that moment.

My positioning as Jude calls is it now complete and I am happy to service Sir's cock whenever He or She requires me to.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:33 am

Congratulations on arriving at the place you have always wanted to be. I have to say, I am jealous! I would love to be in the same place with my wife and her ex_boyfriend but that will probably never happen. She knows I want it but circumstances pretty much preclude it taking place.

Again, congratulations!!! :mrgreen: :up:

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:03 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:33 am
Congratulations on arriving at the place you have always wanted to be. I have to say, I am jealous! I would love to be in the same place with my wife and her ex_boyfriend but that will probably never happen. She knows I want it but circumstances pretty much preclude it taking place.

Again, congratulations!!! :mrgreen: :up:
Thank you desertsub. I realise how fortunate firstly my Hotwife is, how fortunate William is and how so very luck I am. Having lived the cuckold slave lifestyle for many years this really does have an authentic feel and depth to it that appears to developing further as it continues.