a new chapter

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hercuckslqve

Re: a new chapter

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:17 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:40 am
Wow! What a great result. I’m very happy for you guys. J is getting her sexual needs taken care of by an alpha male and you are getting your cuck angst cravings satisfied too.
Thanks for the details in your last post; do you think it might be possible to expand a little on the relationships a bit? For example, how is between W and J? Is he dominant? What about between W and you? Is he involving you in any way, verbally, mentally or physically?
I noticed you used the word “shocks” in an earlier post, can you tell us anymore about that?
In any case you’ve clearly had a great time these last 5 days or so, let’s hope your dynamic with W continues to develop!

Regards
B
To answer your question, W has always been more of the Alpha male of the two of us. What has happened over the last week / ten days has been very interesting for us all. The three of us have sat and had several long discussions and they have been very revealing in as much as we have already started to evolve individually and collectively, our roles and preferences being expressed openly.

Firstly W and J have realised how close they already were to each other and how much they enjoy being together physically and emotionally. J has now moved into the barn permanently. J says She has moved into the barn rather than have W move into the main house with Her, so that She can distinguish to be Herself, W and me that I am still Her primary husband but She is currently ensconced with W. It was an extreme experience packing numerous items from the main house bathroom and endless cloths, shoes, underwear, jewellery for Her, it made a real impact on me.

W has made it clear to me that he is very much enjoying J and has no intention of releasing his engagement with Her but rather growing it, and is pleased that I get off on being a cuckold and Her submissive. He is naturally assertive so as you might imagine as our roles have developed and continue to develop he is even more comfortable with assuming the Alpha position in the household. J has explained to him that sometime She likes it when I am required to watch or generally that I am in the nearby area and W has already shown he does not mind that (he has humiliated me into leaving the room once and J stated today that She enjoyed that moment. I had to explain to W that was part of my DNA and he says he understands that and will bear it in mind). W has said asked me several questions about my Chasity device and he often looks at it and smiles and has said he does not personally get that I am sexually restricted but he likes that he is not and gets to enjoy my Hotwife.

It has been an amazing period and I am now settled into the main house (I have been instructed by J to sleep in the first guest room in the main house and not our marital bed) and J visits and I am invited to visit after I get home from work. the emotions I am having are extreme and I adore, worship and love my Hotwife more than I can express as I serve as Her cuckold.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm

wifeneedn wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:24 am
Sounds like it's going to be a hotter than normal winter! When a Woman makes her mind up... :)
Thanks for the wonderful update.
Cheers.
You are right, as the weather arrives our relationships are evolving into something non of us has experienced previously, but to which we are all open minded and enjoying a great deal. The consistent cuckold angst is extremely powerful. As I sit here at 6.30 am writing knowing they are across at the other building sleeping soundly together, the building dark before the dawn arrives. My Chasity device pulls against me and my anciousness pounding in my chest.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:06 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 am
W knows we have a BDsm element to our lives
Interested to hear more about this.

What particular bdsm activities do you practice?

Is one of you dominant, and one submissive?

If you are the submissive one, would you like W to dominate you?

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:09 am

he has humiliated me into leaving the room once and J stated today that She enjoyed that moment

Sounds awesome... can you give more details on what happened in the event mentioned??

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:23 pm

trecital wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:06 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 am
W knows we have a BDsm element to our lives
Interested to hear more about this.

What particular bdsm activities do you practice?

Is one of you dominant, and one submissive?

If you are the submissive one, would you like W to dominate you?
sexually I am the submissive one in our relationship and J is my Goddess. Our BDsm experience is varied, comprehensive and often extreme. From regular fisting, strap on use, toilet use through to caning and whipping and heavy restraint and isolation. BDsm is something J and I practice within our Femdom led marriage and only between us. I am not keen to be Dominated by one fo Her Lovers physically (its also difficult as I am 6,2 and physically imposing) but I am willing to serve Her and hence them under Her direction. Its a complicated answer but in short I will always do as She asks but not someone else.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:30 pm

avid fan wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:09 am
he has humiliated me into leaving the room once and J stated today that She enjoyed that moment

Sounds awesome... can you give more details on what happened in the event mentioned??
I have only watched them together twice so far and on the second occasion and whilst he was fucking my Wife, he was saying how he would never let another man fuck Her beautiful cunt and I was therefore not much of a man and deserved to lose Her if that is what eventually happened. He also asked me how many men had fucked my Wife as he was pounding into Her and then started running through mutual friends names asking me if "x or y' had had her, ......and then he arrived at Nic's name and I had to say yes. J laughed at that exact moment He told me I should be ashamed to let all my friends fuck Her......... at this I left the room hearing J's prolonged laughter.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 am

g,

Thanks for all the updates.
Clearly there are some highly complex dynamics at play in this 3 way relationship! I believe it’s good for you to be able to maintain your BDsm mindset with J, it is after all the rock of your life. You must be on such a sexual and mental high these last couple of weeks! Any thoughts on where J is likely to take you going forward? I know you said she doesn’t necessarily always like you around, but would you like to be present? For verbal or physical interactions with them?
I find it interesting that W has initiated some light verbal humiliation, I wonder if that has been at Js instigation?
You haven’t said much about how J and W interact? Reading between the lines it sounds as if it may be fairly vanilla.??

Anyway, thanks again for keeping us all posted and hopefully you will continue to get your need for cuck angst satisfied going forward!

TC

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:31 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 am
g,

Clearly there are some highly complex dynamics at play in this 3 way relationship! I believe it’s good for you to be able to maintain your BDsm mindset with J, it is after all the rock of your life. You must be on such a sexual and mental high these last couple of weeks! Any thoughts on where J is likely to take you going forward? I know you said she doesn’t necessarily always like you around, but would you like to be present? For verbal or physical interactions with them?
I find it interesting that W has initiated some light verbal humiliation, I wonder if that has been at Js instigation?
You haven’t said much about how J and W interact? Reading between the lines it sounds as if it may be fairly vanilla.??

Anyway, thanks again for keeping us all posted and hopefully you will continue to get your need for cuck angst satisfied going forward!

TC

B
W is becoming more and more comfortable, actually to the point that He shows no discomfort in owning my Wife now. It is clear that He has a strong Dominant nature with Her sexually and that they are both very much enjoying their control over me. J is sexually submissive to him but not in a slave type of way, but rather allows Him to take Her whenever and where ever He wants. His interaction with me is growing in confidence, not that it lacked any, but He freely asks me to do things, leave or enter a room and has these last few days asked me Himelf to come and watch as He has fucked J. They seem to have a natural engagement together and they are becoming slightly more emotive when they fuck to the point sometimes it is clear there is very much an emotional contact between them as they kiss, gaze and speak together. Their sexual interaction is essentially vanilla but J has told me that He is demanding and rough with Her and She enjoys that very much. Few men have Mastered Her in my experience but She says She is compliant with His needs and comfortable in doing so.

Now comes a shocking revelation from me, one that J is currently absolutely loving.........W told me on Friday morning that He was off to see his best friend (someone I know over these past many years) His name is John and he is married and lives about two hours away. What I did not know until about an hour before He was to leave was that He was taking J with him! With a wide smile on her face, J asked me to get Her a small suitcase and a few items from the house. I then realised their blossoming relationship was and is being taken public across our friendship group. W dynamic with me and J is clearly developing and going places I had not even considered. The fact that J was so excited by it before they left has made it clear to me that such an open display of their relationship is something She is very much excited about. They came back late last night and I am up waiting for the lights in the barn to come on so I can go over and make them both a morning coffee, something of a ritual now.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:20 pm

Thanks Hercuckslqve

How do you feel about J outing you as a cuck; and maybe Her slave, to an expenaded circle.
Is this something you crave or something you are afraid of?
Do you think you will discuss this with John, or will that not happen unless J and Her Bull invites him to Her home?

Sincerely
elina

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:58 pm

I love how he is dominating your wife :-)

Any chance he will bring one of his other sexy women, who will join him and your wife in a sexy lusty FMF threeway sex session? (He gets two sexy women and their golden pusssies, while you are caged and denied ;)
hercuckslqve wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:31 pm
blooit1 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 am
g,

TC

B
W is becoming more and more comfortable, actually to the point that He shows no discomfort in owning my Wife now. It is clear that He has a strong Dominant nature with Her sexually and that they are both very much enjoying their control over me. J is sexually submissive to him but not in a slave type of way, but rather allows Him to take Her whenever and where ever He wants. His interaction with me is growing in confidence, not that it lacked any, but He freely asks me to do things, leave or enter a room and has these last few days asked me Himelf to come and watch as He has fucked J. They seem to have a natural engagement together and they are becoming slightly more emotive when they fuck to the point sometimes it is clear there is very much an emotional contact between them as they kiss, gaze and speak together. Their sexual interaction is essentially vanilla but J has told me that He is demanding and rough with Her and She enjoys that very much. Few men have Mastered Her in my experience but She says She is compliant with His needs and comfortable in doing so.

Now comes a shocking revelation from me, one that J is currently absolutely loving.........W told me on Friday morning that He was off to see his best friend (someone I know over these past many years) His name is John and he is married and lives about two hours away. What I did not know until about an hour before He was to leave was that He was taking J with him! With a wide smile on her face, J asked me to get Her a small suitcase and a few items from the house. I then realised their blossoming relationship was and is being taken public across our friendship group. W dynamic with me and J is clearly developing and going places I had not even considered. The fact that J was so excited by it before they left has made it clear to me that such an open display of their relationship is something She is very much excited about. They came back late last night and I am up waiting for the lights in the barn to come on so I can go over and make them both a morning coffee, something of a ritual now.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:58 pm

This is shaping up to be a very exciting story. Based on the pics you shared of your lovely wife, it's no surprise W was immediately on board.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:41 pm

elina wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:20 pm
Thanks Hercuckslqve

How do you feel about J outing you as a cuck; and maybe Her slave, to an expenaded circle.
Is this something you crave or something you are afraid of?
Do you think you will discuss this with John, or will that not happen unless J and Her Bull invites him to Her home?

Sincerely
elina
I believe that when people learn you are a cuckold or that your lifestyle is alternative, they either keep it to themselves and judge from a distance, or they are intrigued and discuss it openly with you or they focus on your wife and their opportunities. It is the later that I believe J enjoys and hence why She is excited to be visiting W's friends, particularly as several of them, including John, are handsome intelligent men.

As for me I don't particularly like that my relationships with these individuals will change form the point of view of man on man friendships, but as I cuck I have to accept this and in fact the current situation with W and past long term relationships with Nic show that I ultimately benefit from such public outings, so I guess I should embrace them.

I have no doubt that John will raise this subject when I next meet him as he ind a no noise straight talking man.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:44 pm

magnus wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:58 pm
This is shaping up to be a very exciting story. Based on the pics you shared of your lovely wife, it's no surprise W was immediately on board.
Thank you, I shall pass on your remark to J

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:21 am

Wow, g. That’s some pretty exiting stuff you’ve shared with us in your last few posts!
I am so pleased for you guys (all three of you). You’ve got this dynamic working really well and you are all getting your individual itches scratched.
I think I get your comment about being outed to friends and how this benefits you by increasing your humiliation and masochistic needs. As you say it’s all part of your cuck angst and your need to embrace it.
I look forward to reading any other details or developments you feel able to share going forward. For now, I’d just say “ buckle up and enjoy the ride.”

TC

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:59 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:21 am
Wow, g. That’s some pretty exiting stuff you’ve shared with us in your last few posts!
I am so pleased for you guys (all three of you). You’ve got this dynamic working really well and you are all getting your individual itches scratched.
I think I get your comment about being outed to friends and how this benefits you by increasing your humiliation and masochistic needs. As you say it’s all part of your cuck angst and your need to embrace it.
I look forward to reading any other details or developments you feel able to share going forward. For now, I’d just say “ buckle up and enjoy the ride.”

TC

B
It is both exciting times and difficult times as my Wife becomes more and more connected with W and I am left more and more isolated. J and I have discussed this several times in the last week and this is the way She wants it and I am required to suffer for Her which as Her cuck slave I will of course do. J and W came back from their weekend away and J had great delight in telling me how She and W shared a room and W's close friend and wife were intrigued and happy to discuss their / our arrangements. J feels that our circle of friends will be hearing of last weekend and that no doubt some of the husbands in the group will be paying Her much more attention when the opportunity arises.

W on the other hand is becoming protective over J and has reduced his interaction with me. J has said that She senses W is falling for Her and She is enjoying his engagement and his needs for Her. This last week since they have been back I have spent very little time with Her but She has made sure that when I do that I kneel before Her and She checks my chastity cage vigorously, whilst verbally encourages my submission to Her needs and demands, namely Her time with W. I am indeed buckled up and managing myself as best I can, knowing that this is far from over and new doors will be opening in the coming months.....

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Thanks for sharing

I admire your devotion and willingness to submit to the desires of Yor Superior Cuckoldress.
Please keep sharing as this progresses.

Sincerely
elina

iome343
Virgin

Unread post by iome343 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:48 am

Se need an update of this wonderful story

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:14 pm

Mid morning this morning a car came along our drive way, a little out of the ordinary as we rarely have visitors. It stopped in the parking area and as I went to greet it I caught my breath with humiliation as John got out of the car smiling at me. I knew he was here for one reason only and I had to endure that burning feeling of shock and shame as he asked where J and W were. Our hellos were over in an instant as I led him to the barn and opened the door after knocking,. They were obviously expecting him and after he entered I watched as J and W hugged each other like the two very old close friends they are. J stood and watched and then turned to me and waved me away.

The barn door opened only once during the day as I watched it in angst without a break. J come out and headed to his car and drove off without a wave or a glance round 3PM. J has not messaged me to ask me to attend to Her nor has She come over to the house. It is now 515am the next morning and my imagination has played through all the scenarios that may have happened. I hope to "know" what happened when J decides to see me today. I have no doubt that John took an excuse of being at work to visit W, and to share J together.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:48 am

that's intense. i don't think i could handle it.

blooit1
Virgin

Unread post by blooit1 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:34 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:14 pm
Mid morning this morning a car came along our drive way, a little out of the ordinary as we rarely have visitors. It stopped in the parking area and as I went to greet it I caught my breath with humiliation as John got out of the car smiling at me. I knew he was here for one reason only and I had to endure that burning feeling of shock and shame as he asked where J and W were. Our hellos were over in an instant as I led him to the barn and opened the door after knocking,. They were obviously expecting him and after he entered I watched as J and W hugged each other like the two very old close friends they are. J stood and watched and then turned to me and waved me away.

The barn door opened only once during the day as I watched it in angst without a break. J come out and headed to his car and drove off without a wave or a glance round 3PM. J has not messaged me to ask me to attend to Her nor has She come over to the house. It is now 515am the next morning and my imagination has played through all the scenarios that may have happened. I hope to "know" what happened when J decides to see me today. I have no doubt that John took an excuse of being at work to visit W, and to share J together.
Once again thanks for the updates.
That is an interesting development you have just shared with us. You must be in cuck angst heaven the last day or so. You are so fortunate to have a mistress who is so attuned to your needs and is able to deliver in spades with such an exquisite mind fuck. You really do need to stay in service to her; she’s a keeper!
I can’t wait to see where this ménage a trois (or is it quatre) goes next……..

It is not easy to guage emotions from the written word, so apologies if I’ve got this wrong, but I thought I detected a bit of resentment by you towards W. Perhaps a feeling that he was monopolising too much of J’s time and body and you were feeling a little excluded and isolated. Is this the case and perhaps something that you would discuss with J the next time you talk?

Keep that seat belt buckled, I’m even more convinced now that your in for a wild ride! Please keep us posted.

TC

B

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:54 pm

blooit1 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:34 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:14 pm

Once again thanks for the updates.
That is an interesting development you have just shared with us. You must be in cuck angst heaven the last day or so. You are so fortunate to have a mistress who is so attuned to your needs and is able to deliver in spades with such an exquisite mind fuck. You really do need to stay in service to her; she’s a keeper!
I can’t wait to see where this ménage a trois (or is it quatre) goes next……..

It is not easy to guage emotions from the written word, so apologies if I’ve got this wrong, but I thought I detected a bit of resentment by you towards W. Perhaps a feeling that he was monopolising too much of J’s time and body and you were feeling a little excluded and isolated. Is this the case and perhaps something that you would discuss with J the next time you talk?

Keep that seat belt buckled, I’m even more convinced now that your in for a wild ride! Please keep us posted.

TC

B
Thank you B.

You are right I have been feeling some resentment toward W but I take this as part of my cuckold duty. Being married to J has taught me over the years that I will lose friendships in the sense that they are never the same once they have had your Wife, especially if they have fallen for Her. W is completely taken by J and I know and can see why. It is my experience that J enjoys men falling for her and indeed She sometimes falls for them. She enjoys the intimacy and closeness of such relationships and the excitement of falling in love with a new man and they with Her.

Although early stages this is happening between them and I expected nothing less if I am honest with myself. The result is that men (especially when they have been our or my friends) start to lose their respect for me as a cuck and or they become jealous that I am even in the picture. Some of these men come around to recognising the relationships for what they are and manage their feelings eventually adjusting them, others hold the illusion that they can take and hold what they are currently experiencing all to themselves. I doubt W is the later but I am sure he is enjoying the emotional as well as the physical relationship he and my Wife are having, whilst wondering where this is all going. I do appreciate there is a journey for all of us within these dynamics if they are to be completely lived and experienced honestly.

Obviously for J as a Hotwife and me as a cuck we live that ultimate (and for us very enjoyable) extreme cuckold journey of love and affairs. The painful sweet suffering I experience through it is as important to me in reaffirmation for my Wife as it is for Her the reaffirmation of Her attractiveness and fulfilment of Her needs.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:05 pm

J has spent the entire day with me yesterday after She woke up with W, showered and dressed. I have been made to listen to Her retell events of the last week or ten days as we talked throughout the day. She has asked me to be naked for most of the day as She likes to see me in chastity and watch as I struggle with my attempts at erection and sees and hears the emotional angst I am experiencing as She talks completely openly and honestly about Her emotions and the things She is experiencing. To be told that W is likely to stay until after Tet, the Asian New Year in February, before he returns is painful! More to follow......
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:21 pm

Thanks Hercucslqve

Thanks for relating.

I can imagine the emotions you must be going through with this happening.
I can imagine it is probably deepening your feelings of submissiveness and willingness to devote your self fully to your Superior Cuckoldress.
And at the same time the frustrations.
But to experience that Your Cuckoldress enjoys this, that She wants to keep you as Her one and only cuck must be absolutely wonderful.

Does She allow you to kiss Her feet and dispaly other forms of devotion to Her as She makes you go through this?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male>).

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:47 am

elina wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:21 pm
Thanks Hercucslqve

Thanks for relating.

I can imagine the emotions you must be going through with this happening.
I can imagine it is probably deepening your feelings of submissiveness and willingness to devote your self fully to your Superior Cuckoldress.
And at the same time the frustrations.
But to experience that Your Cuckoldress enjoys this, that She wants to keep you as Her one and only cuck must be absolutely wonderful.

Does She allow you to kiss Her feet and dispaly other forms of devotion to Her as She makes you go through this?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male>).
elina,

Sharing here allows me to verbalise (visually) my thoughts and feelings and I do so happily for those who share the same connection or sexuality. I have experienced all of these emotions before but every time it seems new again, either because it involves someone new, or because the power of these emotions is sometimes close too overwhelming. Being an emotional sexual masochist is something I identify with and ultimately enjoy, including all of its dangers and the changes it makes to my marriage. My Wife enjoys the attention fo men, the courtship, the affair and the sex, and also enjoys that Her cuckold whom She owns and loves, is made to suffer for Her. She is a physical and emotional sadist and therefore we complement each other perfectly.

These feelings do indeed deepen my submissiveness during such events, and long afterward and I am very much devoted to Her and our lifestyle. Not only does She instruct me and enjoy me kneeling before Her whilst She verbally or physical expresses Herself upon me, but I am also required to perform acts that others may find shameful, but to which She and I see as normal. These include worshiping Her anus as well as other parts of Her body when She wants me to show my devotion to Her.
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:22 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:05 pm
I have been made to listen to Her retell events of the last week or ten days as we talked throughout the day. She has asked me to be naked for most of the day as She likes to see me in chastity and watch as I struggle with my attempts at erection and sees and hears the emotional angst I am experiencing as She talks completely openly and honestly about Her emotions and the things She is experiencing. ...
Sounds incredible... can you relay the kind of details she described??