a new chapter

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: a new chapter

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:01 am

Thanks for the update hercuckslqve.

Wonderful to hear how Goddess J is consciously interacting with you in ways which draws out ever stronger desires in you to submit, serve and worship Her.

Is William able to generate similar feelings within you? How often is he using you these days and are you also feeling that your emotional attachment and desire to submit to him are growing as well?

Sincerely
elina

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:41 am

I must confess to being very lazy and lurking most times i visit this site rather than logging in. However, I had to make the effort to say how much I love this thread and your (hercucks/GoddessJ's) life/style.
To be allowed insights into an amazing loving kink filled marriage is truly an honour and the details show how much love and adoration there is within the marriage and now the "Thruple" (?)
The chance of you both meeting someone that you could grow with and that you had such compatability with. The yin/yang of it and then the fact that William turned out to be that perfect friend/lover/bull/dom. The progression of it all seems so natural and could yet it could only have been achieved with the deep love and trust on both/(all) sides.
The impending date at the tattooist and arrival of the new bed frame are wonderfully exciting developments.
Thank you once again for sharing your story/life

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:31 am

Hi hercucksqlave.....
And was today the day you went under the needle?
Found out what William had sealed in the envelope?
Im all agog

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:25 pm

William returned to Vietnam what feels like an age ago, and I am pleased to share with you all that I am now flying to Thailand to spend two weeks with him as he will fly over and join me. Phuket here we come! g, my dutiful cuck husband is driving me to Heathrow this afternoon to be with him.

Much has happened these past months and I miss my lover and the physical dynamic the three of us have had together. However I travel alone and leave cuck here at home as it is time for William and I to reconnect and continue our love affair, as cuck watches from afar knowing that he is fulfilling me as he endures for me. I am so very fortunate to have these men as centres in my life and thank them both for their love and adoration, provided in such very different ways.

I have instructed hercuckslqve to write here regularly whilst I am away to keep him centred and focused, and I will send him pictures from time to time to post as I feel appropriate. Enjoy cuck's angst as I reveal to him how our holiday evolves through the occasional messages, phone or video calls. I may dip in and out of this discussion if I have the time and inclination, otherwise see you all in two weeks, having got sun tanned, loved and pleasured emotionally and physically.

Goddess Jude

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:02 am

Thank You Goddess Jude,

I hope your will have a very fulfilling time with William.
I truly appreciate that you have instructed your slave to post here regularly during your stay.

Sincerely
elina

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:24 pm

Rover68uk wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:41 am
I must confess to being very lazy and lurking most times i visit this site rather than logging in. However, I had to make the effort to say how much I love this thread and your (hercucks/GoddessJ's) life/style.
To be allowed insights into an amazing loving kink filled marriage is truly an honour and the details show how much love and adoration there is within the marriage and now the "Thruple" (?)
The chance of you both meeting someone that you could grow with and that you had such compatability with. The yin/yang of it and then the fact that William turned out to be that perfect friend/lover/bull/dom. The progression of it all seems so natural and could yet it could only have been achieved with the deep love and trust on both/(all) sides.
The impending date at the tattooist and arrival of the new bed frame are wonderfully exciting developments.
You are most welcome

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:34 pm

elina wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:01 am
Thanks for the update hercuckslqve.

Wonderful to hear how Goddess J is consciously interacting with you in ways which draws out ever stronger desires in you to submit, serve and worship Her.

Is William able to generate similar feelings within you? How often is he using you these days and are you also feeling that your emotional attachment and desire to submit to him are growing as well?

Sincerely
elina
William has always been a confident and expressive man. The relationship, or should I say power exchange between He and I, has evolved and he is now extremely comfortable in treating me as His beta slave as much as J does. This has been an interesting development for us all as I have never taken instructions from a man before and now that J is encouraging it and reinforcing it with me, I am embracing it, and I confess..... enjoying it!

Just before William left I can honestly say that I now serve them both as their beta male in the house and I do so comfortably. Emotionally? Well the last months have changed how I feel and interact with William. We had been Alpha male friends for 30 years. That seems to have disappeared into the past and a new relationship is born and hence my love for the man is still there but it has been shaped into something very different. I don't see William in the terms I did in the past, I now see him very differently as he does me.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:39 pm

Rover68uk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:31 am
Hi hercucksqlave.....
And was today the day you went under the needle?
Found out what William had sealed in the envelope?
Im all agog
Yes I had the tattoo done whilst J and William waited outside. The message and purpose was simple, I now have William's full name tattooed to my rump and it says "property of William XXX".

Perhaps not very imaginative you may think but when you stop and reconsider that to have his FULL name tattooed on me shows me to be gay, bisexual, property of, owned by and branded by, so the implications are significant in the event of anyone of my family or friends read it! And hence I feel owned. Considering J and I were looking for Her to extend Her Hotwifing activities, things have become much more encompassing than we could have ever imagined. We are now in a Femdom led marriage that combines cuckolding and BDsm in both contexts through the three relationships and hence the tattoo makes me feel truly owned as I have both J's and Williams permanent marks on my body.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:00 pm

The C19 rules in Phuket are simple. You fly in and at the airport they take your PCR test and thereafter you are collected by your hotel, taken there and expected to wait four to five hours in your room for the result. Assuming it is negative you are free to roam the island, if not then a balcony view for seven days in quarantine awaits you.

With some foresight you can book adjoining rooms and of course this is what I did for Jude and William. William arrived in Phuket first by a few hours and Jude says that She checked into Her room, placed Her suitcase on the floor and walked over to the window, when She heard the interlinking door knock. Within seconds Jude says William was buried inside Her and pumped Her full of love as She put it. Jude gave me a quick call to tell em this and let me know all was well. I am awaiting a call from them today, having received a message this morning that they were both off to the beach for some sun and relaxation together, and will call me later. They are 6 hours ahead of me.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:14 am

Rover68uk wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:41 am
Apologies I forgot to post the bed for you

https://photos.app.goo.gl/disKA77KspMwtU5JA

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:09 pm

Thank you Goddess Jude for your update and to hercuckslqve for continuing to update us all.

Once again so much respect and admitration for the 3 of you, for embracing and facilitatinjg each others needs.

It does indeed appear that the whole relationship has changed and that your adoration of your Goddess has truly allowed her to be free and give herself and enjoy her freedom to the fullest with William. I can only imagine the sense of pride that she had in you for submitting so fully and "publicly" to William by taking his mark. The power trip for William I am guessing had him (& Goddess J) excited seeing you enter the tattooist.
I wonder, did you simply present the sealed envelope to the artist and only find out what was inside once it was completed?

There must be a huge submissive rush every time you tend to your new marking, with it beign stil so fresh. Even more so seeing at knowing that he and your Goddess are so so far away together.

...And I wonder, now that your goddess has given William joint control of you, will that wonderful bed be moved into the main house?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:54 pm

Rover68uk wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:09 pm
Thank you Goddess Jude for your update and to hercuckslqve for continuing to update us all.

Once again so much respect and admitration for the 3 of you, for embracing and facilitatinjg each others needs.

It does indeed appear that the whole relationship has changed and that your adoration of your Goddess has truly allowed her to be free and give herself and enjoy her freedom to the fullest with William. I can only imagine the sense of pride that she had in you for submitting so fully and "publicly" to William by taking his mark. The power trip for William I am guessing had him (& Goddess J) excited seeing you enter the tattooist.
I wonder, did you simply present the sealed envelope to the artist and only find out what was inside once it was completed?

There must be a huge submissive rush every time you tend to your new marking, with it beign stil so fresh. Even more so seeing at knowing that he and your Goddess are so so far away together.

...And I wonder, now that your goddess has given William joint control of you, will that wonderful bed be moved into the main house?
The three of us discussed the tattoo at length (as couples and once as the three of us) and no I had no idea what was going to be tattooed on me other than it had Jude's blessing. It also has more far reaching meaning than perhaps I had realised initially, and that is that William had given his name to something long term, almost permeant! This implies that His intent is on being Judy's lover long term and therefore my wife's and my Bull, excessing control over me and us as a couple. My cock gets hard at the thought and were it not for my cage it would remain that way for longer than the few seconds I am able to manage as a caged chastity slave to them both.

I embrace Williams desire and love for Jude, ownership of Her I might say as He is the Alpha male and whilst She is a strong woman, She is very much in love with Him and he normally decides what is planned, what they do etc. I would almost say Jude has passed the reins happily to him. He therefore now has significant influence over us individually and as a couple. Yes, I enjoy touching and reading his mark on me and look at it frequently, especially when Jude and He are together thousands of miles away. As for the bed, it is now in the main house!!

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:57 pm

I spoke to them early this morning as they have moved from their hotel to an airbnb villa along the coast of southern Phuket for the next two weeks. It looks a wonderful spot to share intimately together. Strange that Jude told me that Her period started this morning and I know that to mean that She will only let William have Her anus. This is something that is regular between them anyway as Jude enjoys anal sex, but when She bleeds She always makes sure Her cunt will be off limits until She stops. I know William will get aroused by learning this of Her and my angst increases as I think all day long when and how many times He will arse fuck my beautiful wife, and how She will moan at the pleasure and intimacy of it.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:38 pm

Thank you for the update hercucksqlve...
...and as you chatted did you stand and look at and feel your new tattoo? has it all healed now and the redness gone down?
Im sure you must be used to the constant twists and turns your stomach must make with all the little digs that come from Judes and Williams relationship.
I was wondering whether the tattooist made any comment when he opened the envelope? Or was the first time you saw it when it was complete?
Was this the same place that did your Goddess' mark and your cage piercing?
I think that one of the most erotic and intense (at least for me) ideas around your evolution to this stage is exactly that, how it has changed so much from how it used to be.
the fact that William probably knows you aswell as anyone (including your Goddess) and more so now you have fully opened your marriage to him.
All those meetings, drinks, nights out, long in depth dicsussions take on a new relevence but also become a thing of the past as they are no longer memories where you are equal.
Perhaps that is what has enabled him to slip (seemingly) so effortlessly into assumign the role of your superior/dominant and replacing you as judes lover/sexual partner/companion.
The trust that he had from yourself and your Goddess has allowed her to give more of hersefl and know that it is a long term thing,m hence her gifting you to him as your now "joint" property

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:53 pm

Rover68uk wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:38 pm
...and as you chatted did you stand and look at and feel your new tattoo? has it all healed now and the redness gone down?
Im sure you must be used to the constant twists and turns your stomach must make with all the little digs that come from Judes and Williams relationship.
I was wondering whether the tattooist made any comment when he opened the envelope? Or was the first time you saw it when it was complete?
I think that one of the most erotic and intense (at least for me) ideas around your evolution to this stage is exactly that, how it has changed so much from how it used to be.
the fact that William probably knows you aswell as anyone (including your Goddess) and more so now you have fully opened your marriage to him.
All those meetings, drinks, nights out, long in depth dicsussions take on a new relevence but also become a thing of the past as they are no longer memories where you are equal.
Perhaps that is what has enabled him to slip (seemingly) so effortlessly into assumign the role of your superior/dominant and replacing you as judes lover/sexual partner/companion.
The trust that he had from yourself and your Goddess has allowed her to give more of hersefl and know that it is a long term thing,m hence her gifting you to him as your now "joint" property
I stand and touch the tattoo all the time, and I am very conscious of it, as if it were publicly visible which it is not! It has healed quickly and it is very impactful on me. When I touch the tattoo i often involuntarily try and become erect, my cage and balls twitch as they are restricted and delight at my branding.

When I took the envelope into the tattooist, I watched as he opened it, read it, looked up and smiled. He simply said something like "Yes that's easy!" William had provided him with his full name, the font and design and told him where to place it. It is on the other side of my body from the tattoo Jude has had placed on me several years ago, I had not considered if this was intentional or just where he wanted it.

You are perceptive concerning where the relationship is now is in context to where my relationship was with William pre He being with my Wife. We are no longer equals in any way and our interaction does not in any way compare to the Alpha male companionship we had experienced over many many years. It is now very different as if the past is erased and everything is new and reorganised. I am submissive to them both and do as instructed, this is my place and the acts fulfil and provide for em in there own way. He on the other hand enjoys being assertive in the dynamic and appears to understand that there is a level of control and authority he can caste over me, all related to his taking of my wife. I have certainly been replaced as Her Lover (I was replaced years ago) but not as Her husband and this is what keeps me motivated as Her cuck even if I am caged, pussy free and serve a role that is about supporting them. I recognise that Jude, having been very complicit in managing me in terms of submission to William, has cemented their relationship through my positioning.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:09 am

Your life is amazing. You are very brave in following this path. It may seem natural but I would be to afraid to commit to a life style so far from the norm. This is not a criticism but admiration for your bravery in the face of societal pressure to conform. Thank you for sharing your story.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:29 pm

eater wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:09 am
Your life is amazing. You are very brave in following this path. It may seem natural but I would be to afraid to commit to a life style so far from the norm. This is not a criticism but admiration for your bravery in the face of societal pressure to conform. Thank you for sharing your story.
You are most welcome, I feel it personally beneficial to share our story and I sometimes read back what I have written and see the changes and evolution which can be interesting. It helps me keep perspective and if I am honest with myself provides the more public humiliation I enjoy as a cuck submissive.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:49 pm

hercuckslqve wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:53 pm
Rover68uk wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:38 pm
I stand and touch the tattoo all the time, and I am very conscious of it, as if it were publicly visible which it is not! It has healed quickly and it is very impactful on me. When I touch the tattoo i often involuntarily try and become erect, my cage and balls twitch as they are restricted and delight at my branding.

When I took the envelope into the tattooist, I watched as he opened it, read it, looked up and smiled. He simply said something like "Yes that's easy!" William had provided him with his full name, the font and design and told him where to place it. It is on the other side of my body from the tattoo Jude has had placed on me several years ago, I had not considered if this was intentional or just where he wanted it.

You are perceptive concerning where the relationship is now is in context to where my relationship was with William pre He being with my Wife. We are no longer equals in any way and our interaction does not in any way compare to the Alpha male companionship we had experienced over many many years. It is now very different as if the past is erased and everything is new and reorganised. I am submissive to them both and do as instructed, this is my place and the acts fulfil and provide for em in there own way. He on the other hand enjoys being assertive in the dynamic and appears to understand that there is a level of control and authority he can caste over me, all related to his taking of my wife. I have certainly been replaced as Her Lover (I was replaced years ago) but not as Her husband and this is what keeps me motivated as Her cuck even if I am caged, pussy free and serve a role that is about supporting them. I recognise that Jude, having been very complicit in managing me in terms of submission to William, has cemented their relationship through my positioning.
hercuckslave, some of us her are super turned on by your slow and steady growth into the denied sub cuck,, serving your two masters, and slowly having been virtually replaced by William. I love reading about your eager yielding to the inferior position, and your wife's increasing adoration for Jude.

FMF threesomes (two women, and one bull-stud) are exceptionally erotic for me. I was wondering if Jude and william ever include another woman in their sex romps. It would be sizzling hot, for william to bring a sexy vixen to join you guys, a gorgeous bisexual woman, who would fuck Jude as well,.. and who would also enjoy uour sub-cuck status; she would also tower over you, and humiliate you and femdom you (with Jude's blessing) whilst she gives her pussy to William. PErhaps you would be naked and gagged, when the three of them roll around in the sheets and William creampie's both women. Or even perhaps she is another sexy tease and denial dominatirx, who works on your and turns you on, while humiliating you and denying you,.. as Jude and william sit and watch in amusement,.
does this have any appeal? does william have any other woman that has joined or could join?

cwcobblestone
Virgin

Unread post by cwcobblestone » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:36 pm

hercuckslqve wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:29 pm
eater wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:09 am
You are most welcome, I feel it personally beneficial to share our story and I sometimes read back what I have written and see the changes and evolution which can be interesting. It helps me keep perspective and if I am honest with myself provides the more public humiliation I enjoy as a cuck submissive.

I suggest you save all your posts on your hard drive for posterity. More than 20 years ago, when I was going through an amazing cuck journey with my ex, I also kept a public diary of each new development on my old Yahoo page. I saved all my posts and I'm glad I did. I still read through the old diary and shake my head in disbelief at some of the adventures we had. One thing I regret, though, is that I only saved my entries, and not members' questions, etc. I wish I'd have saved it all to look back on.

Anyway, good luck!

c.w.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:55 pm

I suggest you save all your posts on your hard drive for posterity. More than 20 years ago, when I was going through an amazing cuck journey with my ex, I also kept a public diary of each new development on my old Yahoo page. I saved all my posts and I'm glad I did. I still read through the old diary and shake my head in disbelief at some of the adventures we had. One thing I regret, though, is that I only saved my entries, and not members' questions, etc. I wish I'd have saved it all to look back on.

Anyway, good luck!

c.w.

I recall much of your stuff on yahoo and it was one of my first intorductions to this idea and your tales inspired me to try my hand at writing. So a huge thank you.

As for our current author of this thread, i am like so many in awe of him, Jude & William and think that today is the day of the return?
I imagine hercuckslqve will be like a kid on Christmas morning. I hope the house is spotless, the bed sheets changed and you are looking forward to a night under THEIR bed in your new regualr position.
The whole slow progression (the whole idea I had for my own story but lived out by this wonderful 3 sum) is incredible and the caging, the permanent marking and now the move of the bed into the main house and "marital" bedroom really makes this so intense. William has shown himself to be an incredible friend/partner/lover/Bull/Dominant to go from friend and "outsider" to replacing hercuckslqve as the man in the marrige.
my hat is well and truly doffed.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Wed May 04, 2022 7:53 am

Well I am all agog...imagining that our author has been busy helping Jude get over the loss of William now that she has returned home.
I did have the playful thought that maybe Goddess J had brought hercuckslqve a nice present back from thailand, perhaps a nice new rattan cane...lol

cwcobblestone
Virgin

Unread post by cwcobblestone » Wed May 04, 2022 4:29 pm

Rover68uk wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:55 pm

Anyway, good luck!

c.w.

I recall much of your stuff on yahoo and it was one of my first intorductions to this idea and your tales inspired me to try my hand at writing. So a huge thank you.

As for our current author of this thread, i am like so many in awe of him, Jude & William and think that today is the day of the return?
I imagine hercuckslqve will be like a kid on Christmas morning. I hope the house is spotless, the bed sheets changed and you are looking forward to a night under THEIR bed in your new regualr position.
The whole slow progression (the whole idea I had for my own story but lived out by this wonderful 3 sum) is incredible and the caging, the permanent marking and now the move of the bed into the main house and "marital" bedroom really makes this so intense. William has shown himself to be an incredible friend/partner/lover/Bull/Dominant to go from friend and "outsider" to replacing hercuckslqve as the man in the marrige.
my hat is well and truly doffed.

I'm just now seeing your stories and am about to dive in!

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Sun May 22, 2022 10:12 am

I'm thinking that hercuckslqave perhaps didnt have the house as spic and span as was required and he has been reminded of his new lowly status. All that cleaning and polishing is preventing him from keeping us up to date!

spdbelfast
Prepubescent

Unread post by spdbelfast » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:59 am

Hi hercuckslave, an update would really be appreciated

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:27 am

Hi hercuckslave, exciting story. Hope your doing well.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎