Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MistressAria
Prepubescent

Re: Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

Unread post by MistressAria » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:05 pm

My husband doesn’t get sexual contact from me at all. He is in chastity 24/7, and the closest he gets is a daily security and hygiene inspection on his cock cage, but even then I wear latex medical gloves. The men I enjoy… well they get pretty much anything they want from me.

dark_perv
Virgin

Unread post by dark_perv » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 pm

My wife LOVES to suck cock; unfortunately not mine. It's been many many many years since I've felt her amazingly soft lips wrapped around my cock... I still remember how AWESOME it was though =)
Very happily cuckolded for the past 6+ years to a Beautiful Thick Voluptuous Ebony Goddess =)
I thank Her every day for accepting me as I am... kinks, fetishes, and perversions included =)

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:20 am

MistressAria wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:05 pm
My husband doesn’t get sexual contact from me at all. He is in chastity 24/7, and the closest he gets is a daily security and hygiene inspection on his cock cage, but even then I wear latex medical gloves. The men I enjoy… well they get pretty much anything they want from me.
Thanks MistressAria. Was chastity his idea or yours? Did you ever favour him with oral or has been denied forever?

MistressAria
Prepubescent

Unread post by MistressAria » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:51 am

long4her wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:20 am
MistressAria wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:05 pm
Thanks MistressAria. Was chastity his idea or yours? Did you ever favour him with oral or has been denied forever?
It was my insistence. This is a draft post on my blog due to go up later in the week, but no harm in sharing it here first. ;)

Our relationship wasn’t always like this. When we met we had a pretty vanilla sex life. We’d both come out of failed marriages and we were that age where we started to know ourselves a lot clearer.

I had always been very dominant in my previous marriage but my ex-husband came from a very traditional patriarchal family. He wasn’t a strong ‘head-of-the-household’ type, but his father was, and so I was spun as the controlling wife but in a very negative sense and after so long of that it affected my confidence. I started to associate control with criticism so I was trying to almost ‘fix’ it about myself when I met my current partner.

He was very different. He wasn’t actually submissive. He was, and still is, a very strong man, but he had been brought up around strong women too so, unlike my ex-husband and his family, he wasn’t afraid of them.

I remember a conversation Kyle (my current guy) and I had early on where he just very calmly told me he loves me and he wants the authentic real me; that no matter what it is he’d accept me because he’d already seen enough.

Looking back, I’m not sure I REALLY trusted him on that. It seemed like talk and I didn’t know what the ‘authentic me’ was, so how could he know AND be certain he’d love it? Nevertheless, it was an invitation to explore myself free from judgement so I jumped at it. Who wouldn’t?

We started experimenting with me being in control. First it was the basics that everyone does. Some light bondage, that kind of stuff. I got an immediate taste for it, but discovered something important, something life-changing: It wasn’t enough for me to be controlling in the bedroom. I was getting just as turned on by everyday dominance, and the thought of integrating it into my normal day-to-day life.

There were some days when I was working and he wasn’t, so on my way to work I’d drop by his flat and chain his ankle to the bottom of his bed. I’d put the key in a timed plastic lock box he’d be able to break in an emergency and then I’d just leave him there and go to work. It was such a turn on knowing he was forced to think about me all day and I’d restricted him.

My love of chastity was borne of that too, and as our relationship developed we got a joint bank account too. Getting him to empty his wages into the joint while I kept mine in my personal account was another huge turn-on. I realised that it was the inequality I was creating that I craved. I wanted to be superior and entitled to more than him, and that was what I was creating. I was becoming a lifestyle Domme, in short. It was who I was. It was the authentic me.

The early days of his chastity involved short spells locked up and I’d pleasure him when I felt like he deserved it. It was fine. I enjoyed the equality of him pleasuring me on my command yet him having to wait for my permission. Just like with the rest, though, that inequality didn’t prove sufficient for me. I wanted more, and actually I felt wholeheartedly like I deserved more. By this stage I was hooked on that feeling of superiority and I had never felt better about myself. I was feeling sexier and happier and more confident than ever before. How could you not when a man you loved and deeply respected was acknowledging you as his better, as his Goddess?

For his part, he just fell into the life of a submissive. He enjoyed a lot of the bedroom stuff, but the lifestyle stuff was tougher on him. He had always told me that making me happy was, he felt, his purpose, and while he wasn’t turned on by being a submissive per-se, he gained a huge amount of satisfaction from facilitating my growth and seeing how happy he was making me. Some would say that makes him a submissive to his core. Maybe they’re right, but I know the acts of submission don’t appeal to him, only the results, and only for me.

As my confidence soared further, that’s when the hotwife was born. I never liked following society’s rules and now I was firmly in a position to make my own instead. I wanted multiple men, I wanted total sexual freedom, and I definitely wanted that juxtaposed with Kyle’s complete sexual denial. Now THAT’s inequality in a relationship.

So that’s pretty much where we are now. Kyle locked in chastity 24/7, unable to even touch himself. Me a lifestyle Domme and hotwife with total sexual freedom. He hates the latter, but he’s powerless to stop me now. And he’s happy in general, because I am. He says I give him moments of hurt but months of bliss, and if I’m honest his reluctance yet ultimate submission is what fuels my confidence, so I have come to treasure that reluctance - and he has too.

I can’t see our lives and relationship ever going back to what it was, so I guess that makes him sexless for the rest of his life now. Cruel? Maybe, but also a fitting sacrifice at the altar of his Goddess.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:16 am

My wife enjoys sucking my cock still, but she has changed how she does it. Lately, instead of putting her whole mouth on it, I find her teasing me more with just her lips and tongue and inserting it less in her mouth. She enjoys teasing me that way since my cock has become more sensitive being in chastity.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:26 am

I got another BJ last night. I could get used to this...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:05 pm

cuckdave11 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:13 am
hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:55 pm
my Hotwife stopped giving me oral sex years ago, but does not hesitate to provide Her oral skills to Her Lovers. I do not argue this as I found providing oral as a very submissive sexual gesture and hence do not expect Her to provide it to me. I am however required to provide oral sex to those of Her Lovers who are so inclined to want, especially before they take my wife to bed.
Your first two sentences describe my situation exactly. I am hoping the final part will happen for me too but at the moment she meets her boyfriends away from home or when I'm not around so that they think she's cheating on me.
It takes time and a chance meeting or two for Her to meet the right Alpha male that can embrace the idea of a Hotwife and Her husband. Don't be impatient it will come and the opportunity to serve Her Lovers may arise. Not every situation is the way we had always imagined it but at least it all provides perspective and variety of occasion.

Most of my Hotwife's lovers over the years have meet her when I am not around, I grew to love the isolation and rejection of not being able to hear, see, meet or watch, but for Her to tell me everything about it afterward. I cannot count the hours I spent sat in a car as Her driver, or waited at home, or were away on business when She was active with them. These experiences are very different sides of the coin but equally to be valued and in my case have made me a better cuck.

Not receiving oral sex from my Hotwife is more than acceptable to me as She and I consider myself to be Her submissive cuck, and as the years go by I receive less and less sexual attention in a vanilla sense whilst Her Lovers benefit from all of Her sexual expression and needs. I never thought I would become a caged sexually submissive husband when I meet Her but things evolve and in our case we are both very happy with our journey and where we are today.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:18 am

rogerg wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:01 pm
My wife will sometimes suck my cock for a few minutes but I have never cum in her mouth. I have frequently watched other men cum in her mouth (she does swallow) and I have heard her encourage them to “fuck her face.” She likes to be used by her guys and is very submissive with them. She actually loses interest in them if they don’t make her feel used.
Jeepers, where do I sign up! :whip:

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:45 am

My wife sucks her boyfriend’s cock and having sucked it regularly myself, I can see why she loves it so much. My dick gets locked up, so absolutely none for me.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:06 am

CnGMidwest wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:50 am
My wife gives amazing blow jobs, and for the first several years of marriage, I experienced them occasionally. These days, her lover gets one every time they meet. He knows they are reserved for him, as my wife has made it clear that she is happy to give one to the cock they ultimately gives her an orgasm!
Do you eat creampies from your wife? Do you miss those great blowjobs?

CnGMidwest
Prepubescent

Unread post by CnGMidwest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:38 pm

long4her wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:06 am
CnGMidwest wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:50 am
My wife gives amazing blow jobs, and for the first several years of marriage, I experienced them occasionally. These days, her lover gets one every time they meet. He knows they are reserved for him, as my wife has made it clear that she is happy to give one to the cock they ultimately gives her an orgasm!
Do you eat creampies from your wife? Do you miss those great blowjobs?
I do eat cream pies as soon as her lover is done putting one inside of her. And truly, watching her suck her lover before and after sex is probably the biggest source of jealousy energy when I watch.

We’ve been using a chastity device since the end of August, so the jealous energy seems to be even more intense for me these days.

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:25 pm

I have not gone down on my cuckold husband in years (probably since he and I identified him as my cuckold husband) but I never hesitate to do so with a Lover. I think there is an important distinction between a Hotwife's cuck and a Hotwife's Bull. They are, and require, a very different sexual approach and engagement.

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:29 am

Before my wife started cuckolding me, she would give me blowjobs for five minutes every time before we had sex. Like any new couple, we had sex a couple times each day, then it went down to most days per week, then a couple days per week. We always had bareback sex afterwards too and I finished inside her every time. I thought my wife was great at giving blowjobs before the cuckolding started, but after her first bull entered the picture, her skills just exploded. I'm short and thin in size with less than four inches when fully hard. The only measurement I exceed in how much foreskin I have. She's never been a fan of it and was put off by the sensation of the tip in her mouth.

Her first bull was circumcised, more than twice as thick as me, and just shy of eight inches long. Having so much more to work with and with his smooth round head at the end instead of my overhang, my wife was more into it. She told me about ten, fifteen, twenty minute blowjobs she was eager to provide. Finally able to use both hands and her throat, I easily noticed her drastic improvement even without the many techniques I couldn't receive due to size. My wife initally met her bull about twice a week on average, so we matched my twice a week average session with her to go after his. Those first several months, I didn't notice the frequency of blowjobs I'd receive from her was decreasing. This was due to me becoming so preoccupied by the overwhelming pleasure of penetrating her freshly fucked loose pussy that I didn't even think about her mouth because I was completely fixated on the indescribable sensation of entering my wife's warm slippery pussy lubricated from another man's much larger cock cumming inside her. By the time she stopped seeing this first bull of hers, she was blowing me around every other week. Without the twice a week distraction of sliding into my wife sloppy pussy just after she gets creampied by a well-endowed man, the drop in blowjob was suddenly noticeable.

Blowjobs decreased to around once a month and later on, the unspoken rule became "if I ask, then I shall not receive." This also was more noticeable after sex decreased to once a week, then once every other week, and sometimes also up to once a month. At one point, my wife had a long-term bull for awhile who she became particularly close with. During this chapter, I didn't receive a blowjob from her for three months and wore condoms every time we had sex every other week. Our new normal now is unpredictable. There' s no set schedule for blowjobs. My wife was honest with me that she does not enjoy giving me blowjobs but will sometimes "want" to for a minute or so when she feels like doing something nice for me. The last blowjob I received from her prior to last night's minute-long oral session was just over a month ago. No idea when the next one will be.

Honestly though, and I've told her this already, that I can't wait for her to meet a bull that she clicks with and is local to us so they can meet on a regular basis. I really enjoy the thought of my wife giving blowjobs to another man a couple times a week but not at all for me and seeing how long that could go on for.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:52 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am
Many years ago I worked with an older guy. He once told me, “Girlfriends give blowjobs, wives don’t.”

From my experience, I have found that to be mostly true. My HW will tell me of her encounters and when she mentions sucking them I find it very hot, especially the one time where she was getting fucked at the same time. That was incredible. For her, with them or with me, it is mostly just foreplay to get to the fucking. I don’t think she enjoys it all that much.
LOL.....if that happened to me, I'd dump her!

Seriously....no oral sex...is a deal-breaker for me.

I won't marry a woman who doesn't give head.

And if she announces no more head, I'm like, okay, I can go get it elsewhere, or we can go see a lawyer.

Priorities!

slsmike

Unread post by slsmike » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:36 am

My Gemma doesn't even kiss me. She stopped sucking my cock even before she stopped fucking me. She eventually stopped kissing me with tongue (deep kissing, foreplay stuff) because she feels that should be reserved for men she fucks.

So no, she doesn't suck my dick! :)

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:05 am

My wife will occasionally give oral to her lover if she is unavailable for intercourse. Oral is off limits to me.

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:27 pm

My wife has always loved giving oral, me included. Sometimes after a date she was all about head with me because her pussy had been satisfied just fine. She liked to savor that feeling.

The interesting thing had to do with swallowing. She hated the idea, refused to for years with me or anyone else. Or so I thought.

Not long after her admission that she had been cheating in a long term affair, one night we were on the balcony of an apartment I had been staying in for work. We were making out, one thing led to another and soon she was between my legs sucking my cock. As I got closer to cumming she said that she wanted to do something special for me.

She swallowed every drop. I don't think I was even done with my orgasm when I realized that she had been swallowing for her secret fuck buddy for some time, and later she confirmed the suspicion.

mahan3035
Virgin

Unread post by mahan3035 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:51 am

Jeanne doesn't have a problem sucking cock but has never been a big fan of having her mouth cummed in. We have a good relationship with lots of communication so when she started seeing Jack blowjobs basically ended up in the conversation. She said that she did suck his cock to completion. She said she really did it sort of as a "well when you first get together with someone you want to make a good impression". She said she did it for awhile and eventually he just figured out that she didn't like it all that much so she sucks his cock a part of normal foreplay, 69 etc but not to completion. Although they met awhile back before our daughter's high school basketball game and didn't have time to have sex so she let him cum in her mouth for his pleasure. It was kind of hot because she got to the game and laid a big long kiss on me and asked me how Jack's dick tasted.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:30 pm

Yes its been many years since she has sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. But she will suck a nice bbc for hours

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:04 pm

Last night my wife G, went in a second date with a potential new bull. He is mid 30s and built like an ox. A builder he is working on our house and she has fallen for him.

As she was driving away with him last night I was tracking her location through Find my friend on her phone. It was only when she returned I discovered she had been sucking him all the way. Apparently as soon as they drove off he opened his pants snd pulled out his fat cock. He instructed her to suck him. She is so impressed by this guy she just leant over snd took his cock into her mouth. He was telling her she was a good girl and patting her head as she swallowed his manhood. All the time I was at home wearing my cage and thinking of his place in our lives.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:22 am

dark_perv wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 pm
My wife LOVES to suck cock; unfortunately not mine. It's been many many many years since I've felt her amazingly soft lips wrapped around my cock... I still remember how AWESOME it was though =)
I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but dark-perv is there any way we can see more pictures of that sexy body in your avatar.
I’m assuming she is your wife or SO, and she is built like a brick house. That ass, those hips, those thighs!!
Holy fuck is she hot!!!!!!

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:55 am

AgegapCuck wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:04 pm
Last night my wife G, went in a second date with a potential new bull. He is mid 30s and built like an ox. A builder he is working on our house and she has fallen for him.

As she was driving away with him last night I was tracking her location through Find my friend on her phone. It was only when she returned I discovered she had been sucking him all the way. Apparently as soon as they drove off he opened his pants snd pulled out his fat cock. He instructed her to suck him. She is so impressed by this guy she just leant over snd took his cock into her mouth. He was telling her she was a good girl and patting her head as she swallowed his manhood. All the time I was at home wearing my cage and thinking of his place in our lives.

That is very hot. I would love to drive my wife and her bull around as they play in the back seat. And staying home wile caged os such a turn on im hard and straining the whole time. Thinking about them

MrPepeLePew
Experienced

Unread post by MrPepeLePew » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:47 am

Mine doesn't like to give bjs and this mostly extends to her boyfriends. Although on rare occasions they allow me to watch I've noticed her almost immediately going down on him when I walk into the room. I think it was her way of rubbing my nose in it as well as making the guy moan to give me a better show. Sweet and sexy of her! Also, she's shared with me before on guys I knew she liked a lot she'll go down on them unprompted. I think it's her way of making sure they stick around so she can enjoy them longer.
- Pepe
Olathe, Kansas City

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:01 pm

My wife has NEVER eat my cum. Not only as long as we are married, but even when she was my girlfriend. We are married for 9 years and she has a boyfriend the last 5. She always eats his cum when she gives him a BJ. Moreover she is a virgin in the ass and never tried anal with me. But she tried it with her boyfriend and he managed to put inside her anus his cock-head. Sorry for my bad English, I am not a native speaker of this language.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:13 pm

It’s clear enough. I’m the same. I’ve never had anal with my wife yet she will do with with her bull. Shocking and exciting.