Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Re: Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:40 am

bjgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:12 am
My wife sucks my dick when extremely aroused but never to completion. Once she experienced big COCKS, she sucks them every chance she gets and greedily swallows their entire load. She has told me that kneeling before a man and sucking his cock and swallowing is a sign of respect for his cock. She doesn't respect my 5 inch dick...
My wife hasn’t sucked my dick in almost 15 years. When she did, it was never to completion. I actually don’t know what it feels like to cum in a women’s mouth. It would be a total turn on to see her do it for someone else. Oddly, she did confess one day to swallowing for guys she dated before me. Drives me crazy thinking about it.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:59 am

Although she still gives me oral sex, she freely admits it's more fun with other guys. I can understand why wives are more excited when having sex with others, so we husbands should just get used to it.

My wife has a common saying, "If it wasn't better with another man, there would be no point in doing it all." When she first said that to me, it took me only about a half-minute to understand the obvious truth in her remark. Every wife who decides to cheat realizes that before she takes the plunge, so I figure our agreement is a lot better than the alternative.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 am

My wife regularly gives the Bull blow jobs but insists I will never get one. I accept this is her decision and it reaffirms my position in our relationship. If she were to sudden;y one day unlock my gage and go down on me, it would make change my perception of the entire dynamic.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:31 am

I have been told to ask her lovers what it feels like to cum in her mouth. Totally humiliating but also extremely arousing to ask a guy who just came in my wife's mouth if she was good or not!

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:03 am

Yes, my wife stopped giving blowjobs to me, but she still gives her lover blowjobs. She likes to tell me how she sucked his cock, while I haven't received a blowjob in years.

Heservesher
Virgin

Unread post by Heservesher » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:45 am

My wife's recently said she's not going to suck my dick anymore, she's only had one other guy very recently and sucked his (sent me a pic of it). She likes the humiliation side of it. We still have hot sex and that's not likely to change but she likes that denial and seeing me frustrated.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:49 am

Both Dottie and I suck Sir's cock as a sign of respect. I never get sucked because Dottie only sucks alpha males.

SoBayCuck
Virgin

Unread post by SoBayCuck » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:39 am

I think it’s super hot to have my wife save something specifically for her boyfriends. I encourage and practically beg for some form of denial. Fortunately my wife really likes to be on her knees sucking cock for her lovers. She will masterbate while sucking cock and have 1 or 2 orgasms while doing it. It’s the hottest fucking thing ever to watch her orgasm with a cock in her mouth, sputtering and moaning without letting his cock slip out. I love the dynamic of a bull taking over the role of lover from me. I think her body should belong to him as long as he is giving her what she needs. He shouldn’t ever have to think about tasting my cock in her mouth or having her pussy stretched by anyone but him. But that’s just me and my crazy kink.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:13 am

bjgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:31 am
I have been told to ask her lovers what it feels like to cum in her mouth. Totally humiliating but also extremely arousing to ask a guy who just came in my wife's mouth if she was good or not!
My wife shared her fantasy of me sucking her lover’s 8 inch cock so he gets hard for another round of pussy pounding. I’d do that but would LOVE to watch her succumb to his overpowering masculinity.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:01 pm

My wife will sometimes suck my cock for a few minutes but I have never cum in her mouth. I have frequently watched other men cum in her mouth (she does swallow) and I have heard her encourage them to “fuck her face.” She likes to be used by her guys and is very submissive with them. She actually loses interest in them if they don’t make her feel used.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:55 pm

my Hotwife stopped giving me oral sex years ago, but does not hesitate to provide Her oral skills to Her Lovers. I do not argue this as I found providing oral as a very submissive sexual gesture and hence do not expect Her to provide it to me. I am however required to provide oral sex to those of Her Lovers who are so inclined to want, especially before they take my wife to bed.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:45 pm

my wife hardly ever sucks my dick. However, she has been with several men during our marriage and almost every time I ask her about the sex she just had with one of them she tells me that she has given bj. I am super jealous of that. My wife says she does it because she is getting more excited about another man than about me. We have been together for such a long time.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:09 am

Wow, that's too bad. I got blown twice last week :P . I love filling her mouth and watching her swallow :twisted:
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:13 am

hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:55 pm
my Hotwife stopped giving me oral sex years ago, but does not hesitate to provide Her oral skills to Her Lovers. I do not argue this as I found providing oral as a very submissive sexual gesture and hence do not expect Her to provide it to me. I am however required to provide oral sex to those of Her Lovers who are so inclined to want, especially before they take my wife to bed.
Your first two sentences describe my situation exactly. I am hoping the final part will happen for me too but at the moment she meets her boyfriends away from home or when I'm not around so that they think she's cheating on me.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:08 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:26 pm
My wife was never much into going down on me, buy she sure lived to go down on out friend. She told me his size just fit her mouth much better than my small dick, and that it was more painful for her to go down on me.
This is most similar to my experience. There’s nothing about denial or humiliation or anything like that, she just isn’t “in to it.” She says it hurts her jaw and when she has provided oral, it’s literally for a minute or less before she guides my hand to my cock to jerk it or she moves onto another position for sex. She had a rather large FWB and she LOVED giving him oral and said it never hurt her jaw at all and she enjoyed how it felt. My cock was too rigid and stiff whereas his was large and thick and while he was stiff, there was a softness to the thickness. She also provides oral during every other FWB encounter she has these days but not sure if it’s just part of the foreplay or last very long. But, she does it with them. With me, she’ll do it if I ask but since I know she doesn’t enjoy it, I rarely (maybe once or twice a year) ask for it.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:22 am

parklife wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:08 am
vmb69 wrote:
My wife was never much into going down on me, buy she sure lived to go down on out friend. She told me his size just fit her mouth much better than my small dick, and that it was more painful for her to go down on me.
This is most similar to my experience. There’s nothing about denial or humiliation or anything like that, she just isn’t “in to it.” She says it hurts her jaw and when she has provided oral, it’s literally for a minute or less before she guides my hand to my cock to jerk it or she moves onto another position for sex. She had a rather large FWB and she LOVED giving him oral and said it never hurt her jaw at all and she enjoyed how it felt. My cock was too rigid and stiff whereas his was large and thick and while he was stiff, there was a softness to the thickness. She also provides oral during every other FWB encounter she has these days but not sure if it’s just part of the foreplay or last very long. But, she does it with them. With me, she’ll do it if I ask but since I know she doesn’t enjoy it, I rarely (maybe once or twice a year) ask for it.
I basically don't ask, and find it hot that she does it with others. Just another reminder my small dick is not worth it. Through the years I have had a couple girls tell me that sucking on smaller dicks can be painful as it requires them to close their mouth around a small thing, requires more muscle, whereas a bigger cock is just there. Makes sense to me. At least my wife told me she has never gagged on mine with a 😉

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:10 pm

parklife wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:08 am
vmb69 wrote:
My wife has gone so long not sucking my cock - essentially our whole marriage - that if she ever did enthusiastically do it, I’d have to look outside the house for signs of the apocalypse. She is really into getting her pussy expertly licked and fucked though and I’d hate to give those up. I’m cuckoo for pussy licking.

It’s because she doesn’t suck my average ( 6 inch ) dick that I fantasize so much about her being a cock sucking slut.

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:09 pm

The only time ever that my wife asked to suck my cock was a few days after she had sucked the cock that started her on this journey (that's another story) and looking back I think that was just to fix in her mind the comparison of real cock and mine. She hasn't sucked it since (7 years this month) and I don't think ever will, but I need to add that when she did, she did a great job :)

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:50 am

cuckdave11 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:09 pm
The only time ever that my wife asked to suck my cock was a few days after she had sucked the cock that started her on this journey (that's another story) and looking back I think that was just to fix in her mind the comparison of real cock and mine. She hasn't sucked it since (7 years this month) and I don't think ever will, but I need to add that when she did, she did a great job :)
My wife can take a maraschino cherry out of the jar, pop it into her mouth stem and all...and spit out the stem tied in a knot. I've seen her do it, sometimes she likes to show it off to others as well. She is so good with her tongue that there have been a few times that she had me shooting off before I even got completely hard. (Of course, I like it much better when she takes her time, slow and teasing.)
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

CnGMidwest
Prepubescent

Unread post by CnGMidwest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:50 am

My wife gives amazing blow jobs, and for the first several years of marriage, I experienced them occasionally. These days, her lover gets one every time they meet. He knows they are reserved for him, as my wife has made it clear that she is happy to give one to the cock they ultimately gives her an orgasm!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:09 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:50 am

My wife can take a maraschino cherry out of the jar, pop it into her mouth stem and all...and spit out the stem tied in a knot. I've seen her do it, sometimes she likes to show it off to others as well. She is so good with her tongue that there have been a few times that she had me shooting off before I even got completely hard. (Of course, I like it much better when she takes her time, slow and teasing.)
My sister used to be able to do the same thing with the cherry! I can't say that I know anything about what kind of blow jobs she gave though! :lol:

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 am

I’ve mentioned this quite a long time ago, but got Peyronies years ago and it left me with not only a bent pecker, but also diminished length and girth. She hasn’t regularly sucked me for many years. She finds my cock very unappealing. She loves sucking her male friends’ cocks however.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:18 pm

So it looks like most wives will suck boyfriends but not husbands. Does anyone care to venture why that is?

My theory is that they have landed you so don’t need to try so hard, but their boyfriends are new and exciting and they want to keep them interested.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:15 pm

long4her wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:18 pm
So it looks like most wives will suck boyfriends but not husbands. Does anyone care to venture why that is?

My theory is that they have landed you so don’t need to try so hard, but their boyfriends are new and exciting and they want to keep them interested.
And as a bull/bf would not put up with not getting his cock sucked probably. I know it would be a deal breaker for me if a HW wouldn't suck my cock. I would put up with it a few times but then that would be it. I want pussy and my dick sucked pussy #1 and bj for getting me ready and sometime like to pull out at last second and cum in her mouth.

I can understand a woman not liking anal I can do or or forget about it. Her choice that wouldn't be a deal breaker but not getting my cock sucked. I'm not a cuck so can't say what I would do. But I would not like it or put up with her sucking another guys cock but deniying me. That's a No/Go. I would not be monogamous to her and would get my dicknsucked by some other willing woman and my wife would quickly know about it.

Mr. Lookingiansa

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:18 pm

long4her wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:18 pm

And as a bull/bf would not put up with not getting his cock sucked probably. I know it would be a deal breaker for me if a HW wouldn't suck my cock. I would put up with it a few times but then that would be it. I want pussy and my dick sucked pussy #1 and bj for getting me ready and sometime like to pull out at last second and cum in her mouth.

I can understand a woman not liking anal I can do or or forget about it. Her choice that wouldn't be a deal breaker but not getting my cock sucked. I'm not a cuck so can't say what I would do. But I would not like it or put up with her sucking another guys cock but deniying me. That's a No/Go. I would not be monogamous to her and would get my dicknsucked by some other willing woman and my wife would quickly know about it.

Mr. Lookingiansa