Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
long4her

Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

Unread post by long4her » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:36 pm

I was wondering if this is common. We’re wannabe’s and my wife loves getting licked to orgasm and PIV but doesn’t care to give oral. I’ve grown to accept it but I wondered if anyone else has a HW who’ll give to BF but not to you.

I think it’d be weirdly hot if she did that.
Last edited by long4her on Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Re: Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:46 pm

Yes, I did have that experience. She didn’t like giving oral to me and would really only do it special occasions (Fathers day, my birthday) for just a handful of seconds; at the end she stopped completely.

She told me matter of factly that she “had” to give her bulls blowjobs so they could get it up for the next round. It was arousing to me that she shared a sex act only with her bulls, but she made it clear she still didn’t like doing it to them either.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:53 pm

After a few months of marriage, my wife no longer cared to give me oral sex. That changed after she finally caved in to my pleadings and agreed to date other men. She then found jerking other guys off and having new, stiff dicks in her mouth to be exciting. Now, she often gives me oral sex or masturbates me when telling me the details of her dates with others. It's easier for her to tell her usually lengthy stories when giving oral sex or stroking me, and she enjoys watching my reactions perhaps as much as I enjoy hearing her extramarital experiences.

But I have read experiences here of wives who like oral sex with other men but not with their husbands. I can understand that. It isn't the same for most women as giving oral sex to the man they live with day to day. I'm glad I'm not in that category for whatever reasons there might be.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Mikesmallcuck
Trainable

Unread post by Mikesmallcuck » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:55 pm

My wife gets off on me begging and being denied.

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:19 pm

I haven't gotten any oral for many years. She regularly goes down on her boyfriend, I believe. I don't get the details very often.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:20 pm

I think most of us in this lifestyle probably don't get oral from our wives. I do know my wife gives oral to her BF all the time.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:09 pm

You can count me in with the others. My wife and I still enjoy a very active sex life but getting head from her stopped a long time ago. Not out of wanting to deny me or anything I think she just honestly doesn’t like doing it that much.

At least not for me. Like the others have mentioned here she gives blowjobs to other men like it’s going out of style. A few years ago she and her best friend even attended a class on giving oral sex!! In fact another woman she met in that class commented to her that she must have a lucky husband. Given the openness of the environment they were in, my wife told her that we live a cuck lifestyle and that it’s her lovers who are the lucky ones. Turns out they really hit it off and just a few weeks later I had the humiliation of meeting that woman, who actually turned out to be really cool.

Unfortunately, she just moved away at the end of July. Not far away but I don’t think we’ll see much of her anymore.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:16 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:46 pm
Yes, I did have that experience. She didn’t like giving oral to me and would really only do it special occasions (Fathers day, my birthday) for just a handful of seconds; at the end she stopped completely.

She told me matter of factly that she “had” to give her bulls blowjobs so they could get it up for the next round. It was arousing to me that she shared a sex act only with her bulls, but she made it clear she still didn’t like doing it to them either.
Thanks for the response. In my case I tried holding out on licking her pussy early in our marriage - we’re married 40 years - but I love it so much I always caved in and got down there every time blissfully licking her honey pot.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:26 pm

My wife was never much into going down on me, buy she sure lived to go down on out friend. She told me his size just fit her mouth much better than my small dick, and that it was more painful for her to go down on me.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am

Many years ago I worked with an older guy. He once told me, “Girlfriends give blowjobs, wives don’t.”

From my experience, I have found that to be mostly true. My HW will tell me of her encounters and when she mentions sucking them I find it very hot, especially the one time where she was getting fucked at the same time. That was incredible. For her, with them or with me, it is mostly just foreplay to get to the fucking. I don’t think she enjoys it all that much.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:57 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am
Many years ago I worked with an older guy. He once told me, “Girlfriends give blowjobs, wives don’t.”

From my experience, I have found that to be mostly true. My HW will tell me of her encounters and when she mentions sucking them I find it very hot, especially the one time where she was getting fucked at the same time. That was incredible. For her, with them or with me, it is mostly just foreplay to get to the fucking. I don’t think she enjoys it all that much.
I’m an older guy and that must be true, although I’ve only ever had sex with my wife of 40 years and she didn’t give head when we dated as teenagers. It’s not that I didn’t beg for it. The times she’s “tried” she was not into it at all. I however can’t keep my face out of her pussy. Like I say, I’m a wannabe cuck, so if she ever came home with her cunt full of another guys cum, I’d definitely eat it all up.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:08 am

the only sex that my wife and I engage in is she will sometimes watch me jerk off. one night I approached her with a hard on, she looked at me and laughed and said you got to be kidding.

as for BJs, we met when we were 21 and she was a BJ queen back then, now not so much

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:26 am

My wife likes sucking 'cocks'. That being said, my 'peepee', as she calls it, hasn't been in her mouth for years! It has always been the rule that when one of her lovers cums inside her I have to clean it. A few years ago she decided I should do the same when they cum in her mouth and now, whenever that happens she kisses me right afterwards and gives me their cum to swallow. I really disliked it at first but it's grown on me and I like it now.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:17 am

My ex gave head to various of her boyfriends and to completion. She would always proudly brag on how she loved swallowing every drop from her lovers’ but I would get head for a few minutes and that was it.

To be fair , I was always larger than her lovers and her jaw would lock and often times her teeth would scrape so we left the oral for her other men.

TiffanyEmber
Virgin

Unread post by TiffanyEmber » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:13 pm

My wife used to give me blow jobs all the time when we first started going out and up to about the time we got married. Then it became nearly non existant to only when she is in the mood too. She's tells me it's something she don't care doing. But she usually sucks the cocks of the guys that she plays with and with one guy she was begging him to cum into her mouth and enjoyed it when he did. It was hot to see her be that way for him and all the other cocks that she will suck. If she doesn't want to suck my cock or give me much sex anymore then I wish she would just lock me up in chastity until she wants some from me.
The most erotic moment is watching your wife spreading her legs for another man as he slides his cock into her married pussy for his first time in her.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:08 pm

My wife hated giving me head. She had two trusty excused... Bad knees and sore jaw.... Never more than yearly, and never more for a minute or two.

She sucked a guy she pick up. Took him back to my office and gave him head for at least an hour.

It turns out she loves sucking 7.5+" cocks.

She was on her "bad knees" for most of the time.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:10 pm

I was remembering the other day… there was a phase a few years ago when I was blowjob free for over 3 years and during that time I counted that my hotwife Scarlett had sucked (and swallowed) EIGHT other guys loads during that time! 😳

Ahhh life of a cuckold, I love it! Yearning for sex or a really good mindfuck is sometimes better than the real thing! She says blowjobs are for boyfriends not husbands! Lol call us crazy…
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:59 am

My wife will sometimes give her lovers BJ's when she is unavailable for intercourse. Me never.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:57 am

My wife won’t open mouth kiss me or give me a blowjob. Occasionally she will ride my cock but always whilst talking about other men she’d prefer to have inside her. She also won’t let me lick her out. She feels that oral and kissing are reserved for passionate sex and she gets that from her lovers.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:14 am

Yes she has this look on her face if I try to get her to suck it, looks like I am holding a turd in my hand. She has never let me cum that way. But complete opposite for others. Will go to their place just to suck them off and lie to me about it.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:46 am

I think it's all about submitting to him but not me.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:57 am

My wife rarely sucks my cock, and it's mainly because she doesn't really like giving head. She does have an easily triggered gag reflex and she even chokes when she's swallowing medications. But during initial encounters with another man she will often suck on his cock -- before turning the job over to me if he is receptive. In fact she will frequently TELL me to get over and suck on his cock while they make out. I think she also sees sucking cock as a sign of submission, which she isn't in to with me. On the other hand, she's more than happy for me to spend lots and lots of time licking her pussy.

TiffanyEmber
Virgin

Unread post by TiffanyEmber » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:13 am

knight4princess wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:57 am
My wife rarely sucks my cock, and it's mainly because she doesn't really like giving head. She does have an easily triggered gag reflex and she even chokes when she's swallowing medications. But during initial encounters with another man she will often suck on his cock -- before turning the job over to me if he is receptive. In fact she will frequently TELL me to get over and suck on his cock while they make out. I think she also sees sucking cock as a sign of submission, which she isn't in to with me. On the other hand, she's more than happy for me to spend lots and lots of time licking her pussy.
You story about your wife and sucking cock is exactly my story when it comes to my wife sucking cock. I love finishing up for her and sucking her men's cocks rock hard and ready for her while they are making out. I love sucking dick a lot and don't understand when I woman doesn't like too.
The most erotic moment is watching your wife spreading her legs for another man as he slides his cock into her married pussy for his first time in her.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:46 am

4incheslong wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:46 am
I think it's all about submitting to him but not me.
That’s what I like about it too; she finds something irresistibly dominant and masculine about the bull and can’t help but submit and suck his cock all the way to an explosive finish. I love the idea of my prim-and-proper wife secretly being a submissive slut.

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:12 am

My wife sucks my dick when extremely aroused but never to completion. Once she experienced big COCKS, she sucks them every chance she gets and greedily swallows their entire load. She has told me that kneeling before a man and sucking his cock and swallowing is a sign of respect for his cock. She doesn't respect my 5 inch dick...