Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
KBZ69
Trainable

Re: Does anyone’s HW give oral to BFs but not to you?

Unread post by KBZ69 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:28 am

Still get oral at the moment but there is a list of activities she has participated in that I have never had the pleasure in sampling , all sin e we entered the lifestyle

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:10 am

She loves to suck a big cock but she never sucks mine or touches my cock. Hand jobs or anythibg

Hubbyfribroe
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbyfribroe » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:32 am

My wife gives a lot of blowjobs to her boyfriend. I have only had the pleasure of a blowjob once in our 9 years of marriage.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Hubbyfribroe.

Kate88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kate88 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:46 am

Yes for a very simple reason. The last time I gave blowjob to my husband he came on my face in about 1 minute. I found it really pathetic and disappointing. However with my boyfriend I can enjoy sucking him for 10-15 min and then another 15min riding him before he cums. That's much better and so I'm willing to do more for my boyfriend as he can control himself much better.

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:55 am

MistressAria wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:51 am

I realised that it was the inequality I was creating that I craved. I wanted to be superior and entitled to more than him, and that was what I was creating. I was becoming a lifestyle Domme, in short. It was who I was. It was the authentic me.
Your husband is very lucky to be able “to sacrifice at the altar of his Goddess”. Thank you for sharing this insight on what makes you tick. When you take a lover, do you find that you recognize and/or emphasize his superiority over your husband as well? If so, does their inequality elevate and arouse you even more?

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:03 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:26 am
My wife likes sucking 'cocks'. That being said, my 'peepee', as she calls it, hasn't been in her mouth for years!
My wife uses the same terminology relative to me and her lovers. If I inadvertently use a term other than peepee or penis to refer to mine or cock or dick to refer to theirs, she corrects me. I can picture a day when she will, like your wife, no longer want my peepee in her mouth even for just a few seconds to tease me like she does now.

TiffanyEmber
Virgin

Unread post by TiffanyEmber » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:41 am

My wife doesn't like sucking cock much and rarely sucks on mine. But when she is with other men she has no problem sucking on theirs.
The most erotic moment is watching your wife spreading her legs for another man as he slides his cock into her married pussy for his first time in her.

Cuckonthelook
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckonthelook » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:02 am

My girlfriend doesn’t touch my cock at all any more. She’s bull only now.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:18 am

My wife will suck her lover's cock it she is unavailable for penetration. She will never suck mine.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:02 pm

When my wife and I first met, she was down on my cock all the time. She would take the whole thing in her mouth and suck the cum right out of my balls. It was awesome, she would drain me in under 30 seconds. But that's how it was for the first few years of marriage and then she was talking with a few of her girl friends on how I never satisfied her sexually. Long story short the blow jobs decreased and she got a vibrator and then everything else decreased over time. Then we added another man to the mix one night and wow, that was in 2003, Sex changed I was getting to fuck her again but only after the another guy did. Good ole sloppy seconds, but I loved it. She was always so eager to take another guys cockand suck him real hard so she could get fucked real good. But it didn't take long to notice she stopped sucking my cock, Last blow job I got from my wife was in 2010. Got my first chastity cage in 2018 ani n January 2021 I became pussy free. No Blow Jobs, No Pussy only a little touching and teasing while I have my cage on. But she still sucks and fucks other men with great enthusiasm! The life of a good cuckold.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

popcucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by popcucky » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:34 am

My wife stopped sucking my cock Christmas 2012. From then on she would suck her lovers cock all the time, bragged how she loved his cock and swallowing his thick load. Up until the covid outbreak. My little Weener was still denied until about April of this year. But I get a very special blow job according to her. I must wash it then lie on the bed she will put weener in her mouth and then she grabs my balls and squeezes them very hard. If I complain then she will stop. If I take the pain the blow job will last about 1 to 2 mins. I am NOT allowed to cum. This has happened 3 times so far in 6 months.

Heservesher
Virgin

Unread post by Heservesher » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm

Yep mine. She says she's never going to suck mine again but she'll suck other guys that she's into. She loves telling me as well.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:29 am

My brother got multiple blow jobs from my wife over labor day weekend when we were together at the beach. It's been a while since I've gotten one.

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:32 pm

At first, my future wife preferred to begin every sexual encounter sucking me for about five minutes before mounting me.

Then, we met our second “Bull”. She asked him to cum in her mouth, something I’d never done to her or anyone else. When I told her that, she decided I would never be allowed to cum in her mouth.

In the years since, she’s come to prefer receiving oral at the start of sex with me rather than giving it. She still prefers to start out with sucking when it’s another man.

This past April, I kind of guilted her into giving me a “long, slow blowjob” since she hadn’t sucked me for over a minute in about two years. This time, it was about five minutes. It was wonderful, but I got the sense she just did it because I complained. So I told her I wouldn’t pressure her for it again. I’d leave it up to her.

She used to give her ex-husband blowjobs in lieu of sex because she couldn’t stand him but didn’t want him cheating. When she meets a new guy, gets frisky, then decides she doesn’t want him inside her, she sucks his cock instead.

Since April, I’ve asked if she wanted to suck me multiple times. Each time, she said no. Yesterday she teased, “You don’t get to feel me suck your little peepee, but I suck other men’s cocks.”

So, I’m thinking this might be it for me. I might never get to feel her plump lips and Gene Simmons tongue on my penis again. And the thought of that drives me wild!

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:45 am

I think this is pretty common in most marriages and almost universal in cuckdom. Her on her knees in front of a guy and sucking him is submission. That and being a slut for him turns her on. She wants to please him. If she views you as a wimpy cuck then she loses respect for you and can't do submissive things to you. You go along with it and she eventually stops wanting to have any sexual contact with you. The cuck spiral.

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:03 am

4incheslong wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:45 am
If she views you as a wimpy cuck then she loses respect for you and can't do submissive things to you.
I can definitely relate to most of this as well as the other things you said. But I question the “wimpy” part. Do you think having submissive traits like wanting to please her more than anything and not expecting or demanding reciprocation automatically equate to being “wimpy” in a woman’s eyes?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:36 am

My wife indulges me by giving me oral, but she's not that enthusiastic about it. However, other men get her anally, while I don't.

micro pp
Prepubescent

Unread post by micro pp » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:35 am

Similar story for us. She looooooves giving Her bull head but it has never even been a consideration that she would do anything that submissive for me. I give her oral when she lets me.