Does chastity make it better?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever felt so horny caged that you leaked into your chastity cage?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 51

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Does chastity make it better?

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:50 am

Does being caged all the time while your wife gets fucked without you jacking off make you feel more turned on? Do you become more useful in sex by cleaning up and the like? Have you ever felt so horny caged that you leaked into your chastity cage? How does being caged affect you?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: Does chastity make it better?

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:02 am

Don’t wear a chastity cage, just leak in my panties when I get sexually excited.

Pauline

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:57 am

Yes it does for me. I love being there and having my cock strain against the cage. My wife loves having me there and being frustrated. If by cleaning you mean do I lick my wife clean? No I do not.

Do I leak? Ever time I watch my wife my cock cries in its cage. We call them tears of joy.

As for how does it affect me? I want to be caged now. There have been a few time where it wasn’t safe or practical to be caged and I was begging my wife to lock me back up when I was able to. When my wife takes the cage off for playing with my little cock, (no pussy, my hand, her hand or mouth) when I cum, I cum like I did 30 years ago.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:14 pm

Like Panties, I'm not caged, but I am in chastity. The two things don'e necessarily go hand in hand. But as to your question: Does Chastity make it better? The answer for me is yes, yes, yes. But it's obviously not for every man. I think you have to be a certain type of cuckold, with a certain mindset, and if you are, then the chastity just heightens every sensation and feeling of being a cuckold.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:02 am

I am a sissy slave and not caged. My wife insists my 4"clitty be exposed for humilation. She decides when I can cum. This requires extreme discipline and if I cheat I am punished.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:53 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:14 pm
Like Panties, I'm not caged, but I am in chastity. The two things don'e necessarily go hand in hand. But as to your question: Does Chastity make it better? The answer for me is yes, yes, yes. But it's obviously not for every man. I think you have to be a certain type of cuckold, with a certain mindset, and if you are, then the chastity just heightens every sensation and feeling of being a cuckold.
Sums up the whole chastity scene quite nicely!

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:26 pm

Definitely…With out it I would be playing with my self for hours…
Seems like fun in the moment but sucks when she finally gets home…
AndyC of Us2furU2

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:18 am

I enjoy being in a CB, i wear one daily and have done for years alloctated in the morning with my knickers, unless as is becoming more common ive slept in one. When my wife is with her lover it make me feel humiliated that he has a cock and is using it, giving MY wife so much pleasure and i cannot. However it also removes any pressure on me to be physcially involved too and in the early days that was a relief to me.

He once said "a man has a functioning cock to fuck with, a women doesnt and neither does a cuck, so a cuck is more like a girl"

Years since she commenced feminising me too, it is my honest belief that the fitment of a CB has enhanced my mental stimulation and enjoyment of sex considerably whilst reducing my desire to cum anyway. No longer after cumming do i feel the male reduced sexual desire, my heightened mental simulation can run for days or weeks.

In my view, men are driven by the physical stimulation of sex initally but females are more turned on mentally prior to physical stimulation. So i would say that her feminisation of me isnt just about what i wear, its also changed how i enjoy sex it is purely mentally stimulation where i gain the most pleasures now.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:47 am

Yes for me being locked in chastity all the time I get so horny I do leak especially when I hear her moaning when her and her BF are making love.