New Cuckoldress

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oldbigg
Virgin

Re: New Cuckoldress

Unread post by oldbigg » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:43 pm

My wife and I have a very similar story but we never got past the roleplaying stage. My wife like you eventually admitted that I am a poor fuck. She chooses to satisfy her needs with a vibrator instead of a real man. Unfortunately, she does this in secret and doesn't include me, so I lead a cuckold fantasy life. I fully understand the guilt your husband feels. You are actually giving him a great gift by cuckolding him.

ceoart
Virgin

Re: New Cuckoldress

Unread post by ceoart » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:26 am

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:09 am
EllenG1699 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:46 am
We met in college he was a virgin nerd and I was a party girl who had sex almost evert night. He was always fantasizing about me with other guys.
You sound identical to my wife and me. Although I was always fantasizing about my wife with other men, I’d feel ashamed of my fantasies and it was only after I caught her cheating did we evolve to a cuckold and hot wife marriage. It’s been the best decision we could have ever made and we both love the contrast in our sexual experience.
No. She sounds just like my wife. Even my name "Art" is the same as her huband. I like to read her posts to see if there is something good for my wife and I to try.