How many relationships feature cuck humiliation as part of the deal?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Is humiliation of the cuck an important part of your hotwife-cuck-bull dynamic?

Humiliating the cuck is a major part of our sex life
15%
Humiliating the cuck is important but just one important aspect of the dynamic
38%
Humiliating the cuck is sometimes fun
22%
Humiliation rarely comes into it
7%
Humiliation is not part of the deal at all
17%

Total votes: 138

Loserpaul
Experienced

How many relationships feature cuck humiliation as part of the deal?

Unread post by Loserpaul » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:12 am

Is humiliation of the cuck an important part of the fun of cuckolding? How important is it to the sexual enjoyment of all involved?

Loserpaul
Experienced

Re: How many relationships feature cuck humiliation as part of the deal?

Unread post by Loserpaul » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:13 am

For me, being humiliated by the bull, in front of Dottie, is a major turn on for all of us in different ways. But I am aware not everyone gets off on humiliation. I just wondered how common this aspect of cuckolding really was.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 pm

Once my wife figured out that I really was turned on by humiliation she embraced it and it has become a big part of our lifestyle. When she realized that it turned me on and I was okay with hearing the truth, a lot of things changed. She used to tell me that my dick was just the right size for her but now she has no problem telling me that I have a "little boy penis". She also has no problem telling me that she needs to get fucked by a real cock! She also stopped letting me ejaculate inside her, telling me "That is only for guys with real cocks, not someone with a little boy dick like yours!" Now, the majority of the time the only way I'm allowed to cum is by humping her leg. She recently even made me hump her leg and clean it after I ejaculated in front of another couple who know about our lifestyle. The husband wants to be dominated by his wife, who has been a little hesitant about taking control. My wife did it to show her what is possible with a a submissive husband!

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Even those of us that never imagined we wanted to be humiliated sometimes come to enjoy it, strange though that may seem

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:55 pm

At first my wife wasn’t sure about it. But after she realised it was a big part of it for me, her and Master Paul now humiliate me regularly.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:36 pm

There are a lot of elements that leave me thinking I'm not a "real" cuck -- and humiliation is one of them. It plays no role whatsoever in my wife's sexual adventures. She doesn't even like the terms "cuck" or "cuckold" because she sees them as degrading toward me. But by other measures, Female Led Relationship, required monogamy for me and even occasional chastity, I do fit the general description.

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:16 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 pm
Once my wife figured out that I really was turned on by humiliation she embraced it and it has become a big part of our lifestyle. When she realized that it turned me on and I was okay with hearing the truth, a lot of things changed. She used to tell me that my dick was just the right size for her but now she has no problem telling me that I have a "little boy penis". She also has no problem telling me that she needs to get fucked by a real cock! She also stopped letting me ejaculate inside her, telling me "That is only for guys with real cocks, not someone with a little boy dick like yours!" Now, the majority of the time the only way I'm allowed to cum is by humping her leg. She recently even made me hump her leg and clean it after I ejaculated in front of another couple who know about our lifestyle. The husband wants to be dominated by his wife, who has been a little hesitant about taking control. My wife did it to show her what is possible with a a submissive husband!
Very hot and erotic. Lots of similarities with us. Humping Her leg in front of others, really lets you know your place in the pecking order.i hope the other Wife has gotten on board; it is so empowering for them. It is such an exhilarating way to live; accepting you are a cuckold,and having a Wife who relishes Her cuckoldress regality is heaven on earth.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 am

To 95% of men, knowing that your partner has sex with other men is humiliating enough.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:38 am

veub wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 am
To 95% of men, knowing that your partner has sex with other men is humiliating enough.
Agree 100%.

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:46 am

veub wrote:
But the humiliation becomes more delicious the greater it gets. Do you mean the relationship should stay static?

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:08 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:38 am
veub wrote:
Agree 100%.
Ditto!

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:33 am

veub wrote:
what I'm not getting here is that if 95% of men are humiliated enough, does that mean they don't want to be cuckolded? do they accept it for fear of losing their Wife? i'm confused (though that doesn't take much). sure its humiliating to a point, but we are cuckolds for whatever reason be it a small dick or low sex drive or that we are quick ejaculators, so does not playing humiliation games mean that you can cope better. Please explain. i respect all opinions so please expand. i'm not being judgemental. to me once you open the door and accept your cuckolding, you are driven where your Wife wants to go.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:22 am

I think what Veub was trying to get at; is just the fact that knowing your partner is having sex with other men (with your consent) is humiliating, in and of itself.

Granted, I agree with your point- "we are cuckolds for whatever reason...."

But the fact of the matter is that a LOT of men have small dicks, low sex drives, or are quick ejaculators, and their wives or gf's are not out there fucking other men.

Granted, I'm not even in this lifestyle as of yet; but I can't see how it is NOT humiliating, on some level, for another man to be inside of your wife or committed partner.

Yes, it's exciting for us; and yes, there are a multitude of other emotions that go into the mix of being a cuckold.

And for some of us, the humiliation is THE thing. I

It satisfies a need we have.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:44 am

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:22 am
I think what Veub was trying to get at; is just the fact that knowing your partner is having sex with other men (with your consent) is humiliating, in and of itself.

Yes.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:54 am

veub wrote:
Just the fact that I haven't been inside my wife in 4 1/2 years and lots of other guys are in her all the time is huge humiliation, and when you throw in I have PE, ED, and my length is average, I'm way more than humiliated. Not to mention, my wife says things al the time that she doesn't even realize are degrading as hell, which she has been telling me for the entire time we've been together. On our first date, about 5 minutes after our first fuck, she told me my dick wasn't as big as she was used to. She said she preferred another 2 or 3 inches. Now, she says she just isn't interested in having me penetrate her again.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:26 pm

hando wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:54 am
veub wrote:
Just the fact that I haven't been inside my wife in 4 1/2 years and lots of other guys are in her all the time is huge humiliation, and when you throw in I have PE, ED, and my length is average, I'm way more than humiliated. Not to mention, my wife says things al the time that she doesn't even realize are degrading as hell, which she has been telling me for the entire time we've been together. On our first date, about 5 minutes after our first fuck, she told me my dick wasn't as big as she was used to. She said she preferred another 2 or 3 inches. Now, she says she just isn't interested in having me penetrate her again.
Veub,

Well, different strokes for different folks. I could not go anywhere near that long without penetrating my wife (if I marry my fiancee in the first place, LOL). I suppose I'm curious as to why she married you, knowing that you could not satisfy her. (At least, that's what I interpret). BTW, I asked that question in general, several months ago "Why do women marry men they KNOW won't be able to sexually satisfy them", and got some brilliant and very (for me) thought-provoking responses.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:46 pm

Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:26 pm
hando wrote:
veub wrote:
Veub,

Well, different strokes for different folks. I could not go anywhere near that long without penetrating my wife (if I marry my fiancee in the first place, LOL). I suppose I'm curious as to why she married you, knowing that you could not satisfy her. (At least, that's what I interpret). BTW, I asked that question in general, several months ago "Why do women marry men they KNOW won't be able to sexually satisfy them", and got some brilliant and very (for me) thought-provoking responses.
Umm, I'm not the one cut off by my wife . We have had a very active, monogamous sex life for 40 years.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:10 pm

veub wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:46 pm
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:26 pm
hando wrote:
veub wrote:
Veub,

Umm, I'm not the one cut off by my wife . We have had a very active, monogamous sex life for 40 years.
Ah, okay, I must have confused you with the OP.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:44 pm

Debbies cuck wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:16 am
desertsub wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 pm
Very hot and erotic. Lots of similarities with us. Humping Her leg in front of others, really lets you know your place in the pecking order.i hope the other Wife has gotten on board; it is so empowering for them. It is such an exhilarating way to live; accepting you are a cuckold,and having a Wife who relishes Her cuckoldress regality is heaven on earth.
Imagine how hot it would be, leg humping, ass licking the hotwife, as the other new husband watches and is made by his amused and aroused wife, to take out his dick and start masturbating, as he lustfully licks and worships his wife's calves and feet with his tongue; and during this , Desert Sub's wife's alpha bull, is there and starts making out with BOTH women; the cuck hubbies watch in submission and humiliation, both wives are insanely in LUST with the bull, (particularly because he is the polar opposite of their submissive hubbies). and hubbies eyes pop out as they watch the FMF threesome, on their knees.
Have you yourself expereinced similar?

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Every cuckold relationship has different dynamics. For some it may not involve over the top humiliation, but rather only one sided wife sharing.

But for others, including me, the root of it comes from female domination, so cuckolding is one of the outcomes I would like. Along with that, I would love to be locked in chastity, forced to wear sissy clothes, coerced into sucking her bull’s dick, made to clean up, spanked and whipped by my wife and her lover for disobedience, and excluded from sexual pleasures. It’s part of the thrill.

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:59 pm

Humiliation is a major aspect of it for me.

Whether it is opening the door to him fully sissified, kneeling by the bed , head bowed demurely, cleaning up or having him watch as Mummy tucks me in to my nursery bed in baby clothes.

The kick I get from it has meant that it also overrides any natural hesitation I might have. I have never had any desire to suck cock, but when told to as part of fluffing (or clean-up) duties, I have no hesitation in doing so, and enjoy it purely for the humiliation aspect.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:50 pm

I experience several things as humiliating and the humiliation out of them in a certain way as erotic. My wife - thanks to some sadistic tendencies loves to play with this.

However: Neither of us is into other ways of humiliation like her calling me names etc. as this would only seem to be awkward and strange.

Some more important thing playpartmets / bulls of my wife should keep in mind quite well: I might be absolutely submissive to my wife, because I chose to be so, but to noone else ! So there might be a polite notice at the first mistake by my wife or me, but the second time I will show him the door if my wife did not throw him out before. ;)
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:12 am

IMHO....reading the comments above, solidifies for me that for some of us, being humiliated is an essential "part of the deal." It satisfies not a want, but an actual need. (and there are distinct differences between the two.)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:56 am

The humiliation part is what I get from my wife having a boyfriend. If it was just the two of them having an affair that I knew about, but didn't participate in, then I wouldn't be happy about that. The humiliation is highest with him present.
Debbies cuck wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:33 am
sure its humiliating to a point, but we are cuckolds for whatever reason be it a small dick or low sex drive or that we are quick ejaculators, so does not playing humiliation games mean that you can cope better?
I'm not a cuckold because of a small dick (I'm just below average, but not small) or a low sex drive (too high if anything!), or a quick ejaculator. I'm a cuckold because my wife had an affair. The humiliation aspect soon came into play, and that became my main 'takeaway' from the relationship. But it wasn't a way to help me cope with inadequacies. For me it was the thrill of going somewhere I wouldn't normally want to go. I'm not a naturally submissive type. I'm more 'alpha' and extrovert. So to have my 'dominance' reduced or completely taken away is highly exciting. It's more about a power play thing.
Of course, I haven't really lost my 'power', or my masculinity. I've simply allowed it, even encouraged it, to be taken from me temporarily.

Humiliation is a potent thing to stir into the mix of a hotwife or cuckold scene. It pokes at your masculinity, at your self esteem, at your respect. It's potency is why many men fear it. You actually have to be very strong emotionally to be able to wear a pair of panties in front of the man that is fucking your wife, or who's cum you have just cleaned from her pussy, who has just clicked the lock closed on your chastity cage or just peed on you, or whatever your preference is.

It helps that after the sexual humiliation is over you can revert to normal life and be the 'alpha' once again.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:06 pm

The humiliation aspect soon came into play, and that became my main 'takeaway' from the relationship. But it wasn't a way to help me cope with inadequacies. For me it was the thrill of going somewhere I wouldn't normally want to go. I'm not a naturally submissive type. I'm more 'alpha' and extrovert. So to have my 'dominance' reduced or completely taken away is highly exciting. It's more about a power play thing.
Of course, I haven't really lost my 'power', or my masculinity. I've simply allowed it, even encouraged it, to be taken from me temporarily.
Similar here. The 'humiliation' comes from my wife locking my 'better end of average' dick in a cage, controlling my orgasms and treating me as a 'sex-slave' with very few limits on what she can do to me, or make me do (sexually speaking). It's a 'power exchange' scenario and it is extremely erotic for me because it is the complete opposite of how I normally am in 'real life'.

While technically more introverted than extroverted, I have never been inclined to be a 'follower', more of a 'lone wolf' and I eventually discovered a propensity to 'take charge' and be 'in control'. To give up that control in the bedroom is a refreshing and exciting change from the usual.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted