Who else knows your a cuck ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Husband7
Trainable

Re: Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by Husband7 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:31 am

I'm relatively new to being a cuck. My wife started dating other men about six months ago, and has gone through about four different guys at this point. She mostly likes to date them one at a time, but in the beginning, she was seeing two at the same time.

Only one person know I'm a cuck in real life, and that's a long distance friend of hers. Her friend is in an open relationship, and considers herself a hotwife, so they definitely have some common ground to share about. She pretty much knows almost everything my wife has been doing and supports all of it.

I'm happy to keep it that way. Don't need family or friends knowing anything about what we're doing, as we both come from straight laced, conservative families who wouldn't understand. Not that I'd share it with family anyway.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 am

My wife’s own sister and her mother knows that I am a cuck, our neighbors knows it as well, it is not so difficult to imagine when they see my wife’s bull arriving to our home so often and before I arrive.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:32 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:56 am
SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:33 pm
When I was a wannabe, I asked my best friend if he would be willing to help my wife cuck me.

He was fresh out of a messy divorce and we were young. He couldn’t imagine a husband giving his wife permission to fuck another man. He turned me down. (Timing is everything. I probably shouldn’t have asked him knowing how sensitive he was to marital infidelity….And even though this wasn’t a case of infidelity, it must have had that “flavor” to a 25-year-old who had just gotten out of a marriage where his wife cheated on him.)

Anyways……The point is that he knew I was a wannabe-cuck at that time.

Fast forward a few years. My best friend makes an unannounced visit to find me, my wife, and another guy (her coworker boyfriend who was more than happy to help her cuck me) packing for a camping trip.

My best friend never said anything, but he HAD to have put two and two together to realize that he was meeting my wife’s boyfriend….that I’m a cuck.

My best friend and I dissolved when he took a job out of state. We talk on the phone every now and then. We’ve gotten older and wiser over the years. I get the feeling he now wishes he could have been my wife’s boyfriend …..that he could have been the one to help her cuck me.

————-

Aside from my friend, my wife’s boyfriend has two sisters who MUST suspect something by now.

One sister is a professor at the university where I got my masters degree……same department, too. (Fortunately, I never had her as a professor. Pure luck.). She sort of knew me since I was a regular presence around the department for those two years. Her husband is a part-owner of a bar in the fashionable part of our city, and she would often call her little brother (again, my wife’s boyfriend) to come on down to watch the game and eat some wings. He’d ask, “Can I bring my girlfriend?” to which his sister gladly said, “Sure!”

Mind you, at this moment in this narrative, I had NO IDEA who his big sister was.

We all pile into the car and head down to his sister’s (husband’s) bar.

Now imagine his sister’s face when he walks in with his arm around my wife’s shoulder……and me in tow right behind the two of them!

Now imagine MY face when I suddenly realized what the fuck was going on!

(What are the fucking chances?!?)

When we introduced…..I said I was just a friend of her brother’s. But anyone with two brain cells could see that his girlfriend (my wife) and I had some kind of relationship….simply by the way she would turn and talk to me.

The cool thing is that his sister almost surely had to know that I was my wife’s cuck…..and that her little brother helped her to cuck me. (She’s a pretty bright person…PhDs, and all!). Still she said nothing and continues to keep her lips sealed. Whenever her little brother heads to the bar, she invites XXXXXXX (my wife’s name, censored for now) and me, her husband…..knowing that her little brother is probably fucking XXXXXXX. When I tag along, she and I often talk about the bat-shit crazy profs we’ve worked with over the years. (I don’t always go with them.) Still enjoy talking to her. She’s a good person!

My wife’s boyfriend’s oldest sister (older than the professor!) knows simply because she has a good nose for bullshit. She can simply read her brother’s body language and KNOW he’s been getting laid. The only obvious sexual partner would be the woman who likes to cook with him and go to Sunday brunch…..my wife. But she also knows that woman is married to me. She also says nothing, but when she goes on vacation, she brings something back for her little brother…..and XXXXXX (my wife). Never anything for me.
SLWIW - So does your wife's BF family ever have family meals? And does her BF only take her at all?
Yes to both questions.

There have been a few times when the family has met up at a restaurant, and his sister says, “See if XXXXXX can come.”

She has taken him up on the invitation many times. For one reason or another, I couldn’t go……or wouldn’t go. (i.e., I’m swamped at work, OR They’re all headed to Bonefish Grill. I hate seafood!)

There have been other times when they all get together at the bar and she has just gone without me.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:05 am

Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:32 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:56 am
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:33 pm
When I was a wannabe, I asked my best friend if he would be willing to help my wife cuck me.

He was fresh out of a messy divorce and we were young. He couldn’t imagine a husband giving his wife permission to fuck another man. He turned me down. (Timing is everything. I probably shouldn’t have asked him knowing how sensitive he was to marital infidelity….And even though this wasn’t a case of infidelity, it must have had that “flavor” to a 25-year-old who had just gotten out of a marriage where his wife cheated on him.)

Anyways……The point is that he knew I was a wannabe-cuck at that time.

Fast forward a few years. My best friend makes an unannounced visit to find me, my wife, and another guy (her coworker boyfriend who was more than happy to help her cuck me) packing for a camping trip.

My best friend never said anything, but he HAD to have put two and two together to realize that he was meeting my wife’s boyfriend….that I’m a cuck.

My best friend and I dissolved when he took a job out of state. We talk on the phone every now and then. We’ve gotten older and wiser over the years. I get the feeling he now wishes he could have been my wife’s boyfriend …..that he could have been the one to help her cuck me.

————-

Aside from my friend, my wife’s boyfriend has two sisters who MUST suspect something by now.

One sister is a professor at the university where I got my masters degree……same department, too. (Fortunately, I never had her as a professor. Pure luck.). She sort of knew me since I was a regular presence around the department for those two years. Her husband is a part-owner of a bar in the fashionable part of our city, and she would often call her little brother (again, my wife’s boyfriend) to come on down to watch the game and eat some wings. He’d ask, “Can I bring my girlfriend?” to which his sister gladly said, “Sure!”

Mind you, at this moment in this narrative, I had NO IDEA who his big sister was.

We all pile into the car and head down to his sister’s (husband’s) bar.

Now imagine his sister’s face when he walks in with his arm around my wife’s shoulder……and me in tow right behind the two of them!

Now imagine MY face when I suddenly realized what the fuck was going on!

(What are the fucking chances?!?)

When we introduced…..I said I was just a friend of her brother’s. But anyone with two brain cells could see that his girlfriend (my wife) and I had some kind of relationship….simply by the way she would turn and talk to me.

The cool thing is that his sister almost surely had to know that I was my wife’s cuck…..and that her little brother helped her to cuck me. (She’s a pretty bright person…PhDs, and all!). Still she said nothing and continues to keep her lips sealed. Whenever her little brother heads to the bar, she invites XXXXXXX (my wife’s name, censored for now) and me, her husband…..knowing that her little brother is probably fucking XXXXXXX. When I tag along, she and I often talk about the bat-shit crazy profs we’ve worked with over the years. (I don’t always go with them.) Still enjoy talking to her. She’s a good person!

My wife’s boyfriend’s oldest sister (older than the professor!) knows simply because she has a good nose for bullshit. She can simply read her brother’s body language and KNOW he’s been getting laid. The only obvious sexual partner would be the woman who likes to cook with him and go to Sunday brunch…..my wife. But she also knows that woman is married to me. She also says nothing, but when she goes on vacation, she brings something back for her little brother…..and XXXXXX (my wife). Never anything for me.
SLWIW - So does your wife's BF family ever have family meals? And does her BF only take her at all?
Yes to both questions.

There have been a few times when the family has met up at a restaurant, and his sister says, “See if XXXXXX can come.”

She has taken him up on the invitation many times. For one reason or another, I couldn’t go……or wouldn’t go. (i.e., I’m swamped at work, OR They’re all headed to Bonefish Grill. I hate seafood!)

There have been other times when they all get together at the bar and she has just gone without me.
SLWIW - Well I have to say his family is pretty accepting of the situation and your wife/his GF. And I think that's fantastic. As long as neither you, your wife or her BF is getting hurt physically or mentally then good on all of you. Well done.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:23 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:05 am

SLWIW - Well I have to say his family is pretty accepting of the situation and your wife/his GF. And I think that's fantastic. As long as neither you, your wife or her BF is getting hurt physically or mentally then good on all of you. Well done.
No one getting hurt, here! We’re actually quite pleased with the way it has turned out.

The thing is………His sisters have never openly acknowledged “the arrangement.”

There has only been what seems to be a quiet understanding.

I think they’d prefer not to know openly because an arrangement like this challenges so much of their established normative foundation.

By not acknowledging, they can maintain some level of plausible deniability that their little brother is having a relationship with a married woman……and that her husband is fully aware of everything.

tinydicklett
Prepubescent

Unread post by tinydicklett » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:34 am

My wife has told both our mums that she cucks me - which they both approve of. No one else in the family knows and it's like a secret between 'us girls' (as my mom calls it). At family get togethers the 3 of them often chat and laugh alone in a group and I know they are discussing her latest lover or my latest humiliation. My wife makes me wear the tiniest G string panties to our family outings - and sometimes when we're alone she makes me show our mothers so they can all have a good laugh at the tiny erection in my panties - it's so humiliating but I get so aroused at the thought of my mother and mother in law knowing all about it.

Cutecoup
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cutecoup » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:43 am

Unfortunately my fathers friend knows. I was talking to him on a dating app not knowing who he was. When photos were sent the realisation happened 😬😬

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:59 pm

Cutecoup wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:43 am
Unfortunately my fathers friend knows. I was talking to him on a dating app not knowing who he was. When photos were sent the realisation happened 😬😬
CC - And he will probably have a hard time explaining how he found this out should he ever spill the beans.

Cutecoup
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cutecoup » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:34 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:59 pm

CC - And he will probably have a hard time explaining how he found this out should he ever spill the beans.
True, although he is single! So makes it a little more anxious that he knows!

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:05 pm

I have got an updated list.

- Anyone who has fucked either of my two wives
- my ex wife
- my ex MIL
- my current wife
- my current MIL
- i assume half of her family as MIL cannot keep gossip
- my grandmother

I have also told my current MIL and my grandmother about my cross dressing

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:51 am

People that at least know that i am a cuck besides the men that have fucked her is to the best of my memory as follow:

My dad.
My mother in-law.
My wifes best friend.
My boss and his wife.
My wifes boss.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:24 am

Mommys (former wife) knows that i am a sissy baby cuckold
Neighbours around us too
Also the kids - former daughter is my aunt now
The african family also

Mommy denkt darüber nach meine mutter, schwiegermutter und meine schwestern darüber zu informieren that i am a baby sissy cuckold

little Benita

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:25 am

Mommys (former wife) knows that I am a sissy baby cuckold
Neighbors around us too
Also the kids - former daughter is my aunt now
The African family also

Mommy is thinking about informing my mother, mother-in-law and sisters that I am a baby sissy cuckold

little Benita

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:58 pm

I am a wannabe, but do consider myself a cuck because I have told my wife she has complete freedom and I want her to be with other men. I am also bi, and have told many of the men I play with that I am a cuck and want them to have sex with my wife. The married men often wish I was with their wives.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:47 pm

Obviously, the majority of the men that my wife has been with.
Out of the people who I know from our
"regular" life are her best friend, who was the first to know (about ten days after my wife fucked her first guy), her boss and his wife, my sisters ex husband (she fucked him), her sister in laws nephew (she fucked him too), a guy who I coached little league with (she fucked him and a friend of his) and I'm sure that our neighbors at our shore house know.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:47 am

I’m at the stage of life I could care less who knows I’m a cuckold . The neighbors know as the see his car in our driveway when I not home and it’s there several hours.

sissy pauline

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:34 am

a few friends and family members know yes

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:46 pm

I am sure many people know. Marla has told many of her girlfriends and if you tell one then likely 5 will also know. I hear her talk to one friend ever morning after a date saying he's the one or it was a one off etc.

She had a fling with one of the guys at our local pub and told him I'm a cuck and will do anything she orders me to do including blowing her dates. Now she absolutely believes this guy will keep it secret but it's a bar, full of drunks so....

She has picked up guys in front of her girlfriends so I think my (or her reputation) is quite tarnished to say the least.

I tell no one except on this forum. One one hand it turns me one, especially with her friends, but I really don't want my male friends to know, but she pushes the boundaries.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:15 pm

Very interesting topic indeed. Lately I find it very exciting that other people find out I am a cock, but I have no guts to tell someone myself. So I keep asking my wife to tell someone, to some of her family members or a close friend. Unfortunately that didn’t happen so far…..

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:53 am

My best friend, who fucks her, her best friend, my college roommate, her sisters.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:24 am

All of our neighbors know. Wifey’s bull told some and she told the others. She also let them know that I’m a pussyfree cocksucker.

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:33 am

My mother in law knows,one of my wifes ex boss who is a good friend of ours,her very close g/f knows.
Not sure she has told anyone else.
She has said not so long ago that she does not care who finds out anymore and will tell who ever she wants to.
Antonia

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 am

Obviously all of her bulls know as we make it clear in answering ads, and in our profiles that we are a cuckold couple.

Certain our neighbor across the street knows....as a couple of her bulls were regulars in our bedroom. And often when I was out of town. Not too hard for him to figure out. She was attracted to this guy as he always flirted with her and made sure to wear tight fitting shorts when working outdoors to show off his impressive bulge and muscular bod. She never acted on her desire for him because he was married.

It gets dicey from here because I'm certain one of her bulls told several people about his sexual relationship with C. He's a very cocky guy who likes to brag about his conquests....I knew him as we had some work related dealings. I'm pretty sure he told several people in that work circle. How many I don't know. We answered a Craigslist ad from him and didn't realize who he was until we traded face pics. C was hot for him and wanted to fuck him so initially he didn't know she was my wife as I wasn't part of the first couple of times they fucked. I was hoping she wouldn't like it, but she told me the sex was fabulous and wanted to continue seeing him. So I had to come clean and admit she was my wife. Bottom line, its very difficult to keep these affairs secret.

BadDaddiey
Prepubescent

Unread post by BadDaddiey » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:39 am

Edwardelric316 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 pm
Family friends colleagues everyone
Same here everyone knows my wife is free to fuck, and Im ok with it. its amazing how many people have made passes at her, 99 percent got to fuck her.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:15 pm

Our swinging and hotwifing is something we try to keep secret but there is a growing list of who knows. They include;
* Every boyfriend she has dated.
* Our swinger group of friends.
* Some of my mates and their wives because they have seen Ann out on dates and I had to tell them.
*A teacher at a nearby school to Ann's because we ran into her and her husband at a swinger club.
*Her ex principal (female) who saw her car outside a neighbour's house who she knew were swingers and hosted regular parties. She asked Ann how she knew Michelle and Owen and then Ann realised that her boss was a neighbour. Her boss just asked straight out. "Are you and John swingers? What is it like? Michelle has invited us over a number of times but we have never been game?' After finishing choking, Ann confessed and answered her questions.
* Some people at the gym we train at.
* Our kids (21 and 18 years old).
* Some other parents from when our kids did athletics. They recognised us from the swinger club we regularly attended.
* My wife's hairdresser, nail artist, spray tanner.
* Our doctor. She asked why we needed so many regular STI tests.
* A couple of our kids friends' parents who have seen Ann out on dates and thought she was cheating on me.
* 4 parents of kids that our kids went to school with who we stumbled across having a foursome at the swinger club we went to.
* My cousin who used to babysit for us thinking we were going out on a date night when we were really going to a swinger club. Ann fell down the last couple of stairs in her 3 inch heels. When my cousin ran to help she saw what Ann was wearing under her long coat (mini skirt, corset, stocking and suspender and no panties) and knew we weren't going to dinner and the movies. We had to fess up and tell her the truth. She was great about it and always wanted the details when we got home.
* My parents' next door neighbours who we ran into at a nude pool party/swinger party. We had no idea they were in the lifestyle and now it is our little secret joke when we see them at my parents.