Cuckolds should always get virgin wife/GF !!!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

No way. Cuckolds are meant to get leftovers by others
80%
Yes. A cuckold needs a tight pussy
20%

Total votes: 46

cuckoldwittol
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldwittol » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:16 am

What do you think?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Cuckolds should always get virgin wife/GF !!!

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:23 am

Virgins are difficult to find these days, but I would think a wife would be more likely to have sex with others after marriage than one who has never been with anyone but her husband.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Wittol Boy
Virgin

Unread post by Wittol Boy » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:33 am

My ex wife cuckolded me. I remarried to a virgin that is 14 years younger than I am. She was 35 when I married her. She was and still is very hot and I am sure that most any man would be willing to fuck her and she knows my desire to have that happen but she just can’t wrap her head around the idea of sex just being sex.

In my situation, a virgin has not worked out for hotwifing (yet :!: :D) but she is an amazing wife and person that I love very much. Having said that, the thought of losing her in the process of her becoming a hotwife is something that I believe I could accept and even fantasize about. Crazy huh?

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:57 am

I had a virgin once. She started out as a nice Catholic girl, I turned her into a sex-crazed nympho (I didn't try to do it, it just happened). Although I wasn't aware of it at the time, she was probably fucking someone else before she left me. I do know that I ran into her after she got engaged (to someone else) and she tried to get me to fuck her, and again after she got married. I declined the invitations (dumb-ass).
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:43 pm

In the UK I think it would be unusual fo a girl to be a virgin in her 20s unless it was part of her heritage/culture, although I have no evidence to support this. I would be concerned that there would be underlying problems if she’d avoided sex up to her 20s or 30s, so I would want to find out a lot more before seriously dating her, let alone considering marriage.

My only time was me and my cousin losing our virginity together when we were very young teens, but we were just kids experimenting so that doesn’t really count.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:48 pm

My first wife was a virgin. She was a freshman in college when we met (I was a senior). We gradually did everything a man and woman can do sexually without having intercourse -- lots of oral sex. I finally fucked her two weeks before our wedding when she had gone on birth control. Of course, she cuckolded me.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:14 pm

My gf was a virgin until me. Sooo that's good.

Cuckedinsecret
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedinsecret » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:32 pm

Eh. I prefer used loose pussy to tight. The best sex I have ever had is after she had sex with someone else. Generally speaking I prefer she get her BBC dildo to stretch her out before I like to go in.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:02 pm

I think it's fundamentally unrealistic for a cuckold to demand that his wife come to him as a virgin. And what's the point?? Once she starts fucking other men what difference will it really make?
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Cucks of the mind would be a good deal. If wife was a virgin she can't tell if you suck at sex at first or have a tiny peepee since she's got nothing to compare their cuck too.

I'm not cuck but was lucky to meet the current Mrs. Lookingiansa when she was 24 and still a virgin from her upbringing and ultra religious guilt. She had nothing to compare her sex experience to. When I mean virgan oral, vag, and anal all cherry,, she hadn't done more than play with herself a few times. in the bathroom while looking at dirty mags in her dad's auto repair shopn. Her repressed home she was deathly afraid of her mother catching her really repressed sexually. Until she met me I was 21.

I knew I had a keeper went into it slow met in March the first week we met on a Friday and by the next Friday I talked her into sucking my cock for her first time ever. Told her what I like and she loved it got so wet and loved me cumming in her mouth and she swallowed from day one. Then I went down on her she went crazy at the sensations of gettingvher clit licked and suckling her tips as well. In our avatar that is how wet she gets from our first encounter to this day.

We were doing it all the time oral that is at her pace. And in the summer 3 to 4 months into our relationship, I talked her into letting me fuck her PIV first time. She was so fuvking tight the first time like shoehorn tight took like 15 minutes to get in her painlessly went slow wanted her to cum from the first time.

So we started missionary she lived it. So then I got on my back and she started riding me cowgirl. I leaned her back being onto 1 hip jack hammering into her and with thumb of free hand rubbed her clit. When she leaned way back hit her sweat spot G spot. And she came on my cock and squirted the very first time she was fucked to orgasm.

Then on our wedding night in our hotel room she gave me her anal virginity and she went wild on my cock she came as hard if not harder than G spit orgssm. So much that she begged me to fuck her there 3 more times on our wedding night next morning before leaving to open gifts. I struck the lottery with Mrs. Lookingiansa. She is good looking hwp hot sexy 38 DD, my wife that liked sucking cock, liked swallowing, liked or loved PIV and anal too. ( unfutunatly on child number 3 of 4 there was some nerve damage down there wasn't fun like it was so no anal for us which is OK with me.)

So I'm sure there are bigger guys I'm 7.5 x 7.5 thick and can lay on some fucking and have made myvwife enjoy sex and cum from.my dick, mouth and fingers.

But if I was a cuck I would want a virgin and keep it fantasy because 9 x out of 10 it's a whole new thing and they will not look to you for sexx as much after first encounter.

Mr. Lookingiansa

Nunky2908
Trainable

Unread post by Nunky2908 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:40 am

My wife had many cocks in her before we married and I made it quite clear that I was OK with her having sex with anyone she wanted to as long as I could have sloppy seconds and creampie clean-ups. There have been hundreds with many more to come I hope. Cuckolds wives should err on the slutty side.