Pussyfree Cuckold "Castration"

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Preferred Sissy Cuck Castration?

Mechanical (e.g. chasity device)
53%
Chemical (i.e. hormone therapy)
8%
Surgical (e.g. orchiectomy, breast implants)
15%
Psychological (visible public feminization, e.g. female clothing)
5%
All of the above (comment below)
5%
None or the above, or something else (comment below)
14%

Total votes: 142

Kirsty
Trainable

Pussyfree Cuckold "Castration"

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:06 am

Hotwives, what's your favorite methodology for "castrating" your pussyfree cuck?

Pussyfree cucks/sissies, what's your ultimate clitty elimination fantasy, or are you already doing it?

Comment below!
Last edited by Kirsty on Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirsty, Alexa's Sissy "Husband"
Amazon Kindle features Alexa Campbell's book, "My Husband Kirsty"

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: Cuckold Castration

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 am

I am doing estrogen for two years but I want castration and implants to increase from A cup to B cup. I also desire having my scrotum reduced so there is no empty sack hanging.

Pauline

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 am

Kirsty wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:06 am
Hotwives, what's your favorite methodology for "castrating" your pussyfree cuck?

Pussyfree cucks/sissies, what's your ultimate clitty elimination fantasy, or are you already doing it?

Comment below!
@Kirsty

I'm going to move your thread to the Cuckold forum because I think that the hotwives/cuckoldresses that read the threads in that section would be the ones that would be most interested in responding to your poll.

I think a lot of new members believe that the hotwives only read the "Hotwife Forum" but I can assure you that isn't true! We are everywhere 😉😂

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:56 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 am
@Kirsty

I'm going to move your thread to the Cuckold forum because I think that the hotwives/cuckoldresses that read the threads in that section would be the ones that would be most interested in responding to your poll.

I think a lot of new members believe that the hotwives only read the "Hotwife Forum" but I can assure you that isn't true! We are everywhere 😉😂
Thank you, yeah... that topic fits the Cuckold Forum better!

Kirsty

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 am
I am doing estrogen for two years but I want castration and implants to increase from A cup to B cup. I also desire having my scrotum reduced so there is no empty sack hanging.
Pauline
Quite a natural evolution, huh? The more some "husbands" are sissified by their HW, owner or Goddess... the more sissy they want to become, or be?! Best of success and good luck! :up:

Kirsty

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Pauline
Quite a natural evolution, huh? The more some "husbands" are sissified by their HW, owner or Goddess... the more sissy they want to become, or be?! Best of success and good luck! :up:

Kirsty

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:02 am

Kirsty wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 am
ArizonaGuy wrote:
Pauline

Kirsty
Sorry to disappoint you, this is my decision to become feminine. This is something I have wanted to do and just decided life is too short to not do what you want.

Pauline

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:13 am

I’ve never wanted to be feminized (by myself or by my wife). If I had all the money and time in the world, though, and surgery didn’t hurt, I’d very much like to be neutered. My relationship with my genitals has always been complicated and unpleasant for me. I’d much rather not have them there at all. On some level, my whole history in this lifestyle has been a series of attempts to accommodate my non-sexuality in a relationship context.

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:51 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:02 am
Sorry to disappoint you, this is my decision to become feminine. This is something I have wanted to do and just decided life is too short to not do what you want.
Pauline
No disappointment from my side Pauline. I celebrate your future success, and ongoing happiness!

:up: :up: :up: Kirsty

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Wooster wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:13 am
"... a series of attempts to accommodate my non-sexuality in a relationship context"
Non-sexuality is an interesting description! My wife views me as gender fluid. We're both quite happy with that, and have been together for many years.

Kirsty ;)

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:23 am

Wooster wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:13 am
I’ve never wanted to be feminized (by myself or by my wife). If I had all the money and time in the world, though, and surgery didn’t hurt, I’d very much like to be neutered. My relationship with my genitals has always been complicated and unpleasant for me. I’d much rather not have them there at all. On some level, my whole history in this lifestyle has been a series of attempts to accommodate my non-sexuality in a relationship context.
Actually, that is exactly what a "good" cuckolding accomplishes!

Adding to what Kirsty says above; "gender fluid" is the ideal attitude with which to enter and maintain this type of cuckolding activity.

jayhawker1984
Player

Re: Pussyfree Cuckold "Castration"

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:28 am

My wife calls me her eunuch. I wear a pink cb6000s and if she had her way, I would never get hard again. We have eunuch training sessions. I pick out a sexy outfit for her and dress her up. Then we go into another room and sit across the room from each other. She tells me sexy things and about what she expects from s man, any man but obviously not me. I tell her how happy I am she has a man who provides her sex since it's bad for me. If I'm good, I may be rewarded to sit next to her. If I can resist any sexual urge, once a month I may lay one hand on one of her knees for a minute. That's all the touching I'm permitted. Hopefully someday the erections will end but I'll remain in chastity. She plans for it to be permanent. I have at times fantasized a cream that'll loosen n shrunken my balls. She wishes there was such a thing. She has zero use for my cock.

cplforplayinftl
Virgin

Unread post by cplforplayinftl » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:21 am

I love to stay in my cage for long periods. Combined with feminization (shaving completely, wearing panties, full cross-dressing before dates), I feel very girly. Wife will go through periods of time when i am only allowed to orgasm through being penetrated.

I've fantasized about breast implants or just nipple piercings but that would be difficult to explain to our kids/work. The fantasy is hot though.

We've toyed with playing with hormones. I'd love to hear more about that from guys that do. I'm actually on TRT and my high libido makes the cuckolding more rewarding and frustrating. I feel like if I went the other way, I'd lose interest but I don't have anything to actually base that on.

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:18 pm

cplforplayinftl wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:21 am
We've toyed with playing with hormones. I'd love to hear more about that from guys that do.
I have been on a low dose feminization regimen for several years. In this context, low dose means about 1/4 of the typical dosage a man would take to transition and/or present as female, in everyday life.

1. Male to female (M2F) hormone therapy does not change your sex. Some changes may be permanent, like breast development and a loss of sexual function (incl. impotence). For the majority of M2F hormone users, the breast development is insufficient (for their skeletal frame), and that is one reason why nearly all M2F subjects either have, or perhaps desire breast implants. Conversely, in my case, my pointy little breasts are relatively easy to hide. For example, when I wear a t-shirt, I simple wear a sports bra underneath which flattens my boobies.

2. My low dose feminization regimen suits us. Most of the "side effects" are desirable. These include less body hair; softer skin; softer nails; more hair on the head (or less male pattern baldness); slight physical changes (breast development, redistribution of body fat) that might help a man appear more female, assuming that's desired; less frequent erections and/or the ability to have an erection; and less body/muscle mass over time.

3. An undesirable side effect is a gradual loss of bone density. This can be arrested to a degree via a healthy diet and regular exercise. Of course, this is also a side effect of aging, which is something that one needs to pay attention to.

4. Hormones will probably not make you happy or sad. I do not experience either. In fact, if anything, it makes me happy to get back onto it after a break (one month on, one week off, one month on...). Hormones will not change who you are, what you think, what you like, etc. There is a possibility that you might feel more attracted to men. If you do, more so than before, it might simply be a psychological adjustment. You might feel it's (more) okay or acceptable to lust after hot guys when taking female hormones (especially with your wife's permission).

5. Most people decide another person's gender by looking at their face, and this is where most M2F subjects falter. It's easy to tuck away your sissy clit, and easy to pad your chest, butt, etc. to provide female shape. It's far more difficult to pass as a female with a male face. This goes beyond facial hair. Many male features are prominent: nostrils, thinner lips, lower brows, unkept appearance (bushy eyebrows, hair cut/color), adam's apple, etc. If you would like to present as female... start with your face rather than your chest or hormones... those can follow later.

Whatever you do, or decide to do, take care, be safe and do not take chances with medication unless it is prescribed for you by a licensed physician (or similar). Online chat forums do not constitute medical advice!

Hugs, Kirsty

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:34 am

My wife and I both like me being kept locked in chastity and I'm locked 90-95% of the time. We have discussed castration but she said she doesn't want to do that to me, at least right now. She said she likes seeing me locked and without balls the cage wouldn't stay on! She knows that if she changes her mind I will submit to it though.

Thisismyusername123
Virgin

Unread post by Thisismyusername123 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:19 am

My wife recently brought up surgical castration, in this case full removal of my cock as well as my balls. I am in chastity 100% of the time aside from cleaning, and I haven't received an orgasm from anything other than anal in years- it wouldn't be any different than I am now.
Nullo cuckold

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon May 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Thisismyusername123 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:19 am
My wife recently brought up surgical castration, in this case full removal of my cock as well as my balls. I am in chastity 100% of the time aside from cleaning, and I haven't received an orgasm from anything other than anal in years- it wouldn't be any different than I am now.
I do not think that is correct.
Once your balls are gone, lots of hormones will no longer be produced in your body.
It will have a significant impact.

I was in conversation once with a Cuckoldress who had this done to Her cuck.
Her lover at the time was a surgeon who did this on the cuck; in that case replacing the balls with marvels and leaving the dick in place.

The Lady soon regretted this very much when she saw the long term impact on Her husband.
I think you need to be very careful with this, do not go through this procedure before you have consulted with medical doctors who can explain the details of what will happen to you.

Sincerely
elina

DonnyMac
Prepubescent

Unread post by DonnyMac » Mon May 03, 2021 5:47 pm

desertsub wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:34 am
My wife and I both like me being kept locked in chastity and I'm locked 90-95% of the time. We have discussed castration but she said she doesn't want to do that to me, at least right now. She said she likes seeing me locked and without balls the cage wouldn't stay on! She knows that if she changes her mind I will submit to it though.
You can always get a Prince Albert piercing. Once healed there are a variety of chastity devices that use the piercing to retain the device, very securely. No need for testicles.

So, there is a way.

Don

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue May 04, 2021 2:20 am

DonnyMac wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:47 pm
desertsub wrote:
You can always get a Prince Albert piercing. Once healed there are a variety of chastity devices that use the piercing to retain the device, very securely. No need for testicles.

So, there is a way.

Don
True !! Many choices.. some extreme.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue May 04, 2021 3:49 am

DonnyMac wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:47 pm
desertsub wrote:

So, there is a way.
With no nuts, I don't think there would be any need for a cage.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue May 04, 2021 4:55 am

My wife and I I have no interest in play castrating me or feminization. Anytime I complain about not having sex, she reminds me that I am generally unable to stay inside of her, flopping out. She tells me that I mostly am only capable of causing frustration and discomfort when I try.

Besides, I love the great sex I have when she occasionally lets me out of my chastity device to play with myself. And I love those times when she allows me to masturbate between her feet, while she reads her eReader, or the handjob she gives me on my birthday.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 am

elina wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:12 pm
Thisismyusername123 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:19 am
I do not think that is correct.
Once your balls are gone, lots of hormones will no longer be produced in your body.
It will have a significant impact.

I was in conversation once with a Cuckoldress who had this done to Her cuck.
Her lover at the time was a surgeon who did this on the cuck; in that case replacing the balls with marvels and leaving the dick in place.

The Lady soon regretted this very much when she saw the long term impact on Her husband.
I think you need to be very careful with this, do not go through this procedure before you have consulted with medical doctors who can explain the details of what will happen to you.

Sincerely
elina

Elina is of course dead right to sound a note of caution. Once those balls have come off they can't be reattached.

Physical castration is an effective way of displaying the fact that one is not a full man. Balls-only castration can be done beautifully with full removal of the scrotum, to show a smooth runway from penis tip to rosebud. Just look at the ladyboys.

But it can't be left just by itself: You need feminisation as well. Otherwise you just look like what you are - a mutilated man. Oestrogen would help lose body hair, soften and feminise the whole body and create some gentle boobs. But if your face is masculine you may need some plastic surgery. You need to end up androgynous even if recognisably male.

The emotional issues must be addressed. Castration would lead to hot flushes and menopausal-like mood swings and loss of libido, which makes the whole castration self-defeating. You'd have to be sure you could get a lifelong supply of testosterone to keep you on an even balance with some libido. I think this can be combined with taking oestrogen.

Removal of the cock doesnt have the same beauty. It's not that easy to form an attractive stump, and you'd probably end up having a vagina made. Ideally, to show off your loss of manhood, you'd want a bump with a peehole, but I've not seen one done. You'd want to keep the pleasure centre at the tip.

I'd stick with removal of balls plus scrotum and keep your cock.

slsmike

Unread post by slsmike » Wed May 05, 2021 4:36 am

Wearing devices is the one place I won't go, but I am a "born-again Virgin," as she tells me. I am no longer allowed to have sex or receive oral or even be touched, for that matter. I am celibate and can only cum by masturbating if her and/or her bull allows it.

mrp1978
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrp1978 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:24 am

I am just a wannabe, but for me it is all about the chastity cage. I don't have a kink for being feminised, and I certainly don't want anything chemical or surgical that may dim the edge of desperate frustration, jealousy and devotion. In my fantasies, I am caged, powerless and slowly going mad with need.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed May 05, 2021 7:14 am

I’ve been using estrogen for almost two years. The twins have atrophied to the size of almonds. I’ve grown breasts, my cock had shrunk to barely an 1 1/2 inches to the extent I have to sit to pee, my body hair is extremely fine, I have hot flashes. I want to be castrated as the boys have no function. I want to have B cup breasts. I’m feminine hiding in a males body.

Pauline