Pussyfree?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Alan83
Virgin

Re: Pussyfree?

Unread post by Alan83 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:05 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:31 am
A caged and pussy free cuckold is a very loyal and loving husband.. and as a BF, he is a big part of my enjoyment with his wife.

Just saying...

Brad
Back when I was allowed penetrative sex with my wife, she noticed I was less focused on her and my chores. After she bought a cage and cut me off completely, it drove me nuts but I'm better for it. Her complete happiness is easier to focus on. Even our adult children noticed the difference.

manotick
Trainable

Unread post by manotick » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:09 am

I have been pussy free for 8 years now. And I am not caged. My wife decided that her boyfriend is by far the superior lover and has a magnificent cock that satisfies her in every possible way. She can't go a week with out it. Not long after she met him she told me she no longer needs me to satisfy her. And I gladly accepted her decision. She controls her pussy. I love her very much and care only about her happiness. So he is now her primary when it comes to sex and I am her sexual submissive. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 am

Alan83 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:05 am
bradisalpha wrote:
A caged and pussy free cuckold is a very loyal and loving husband.. and as a BF, he is a big part of my enjoyment with his wife.

Just saying...

Brad
Back when I was allowed penetrative sex with my wife, she noticed I was less focused on her and my chores. After she bought a cage and cut me off completely, it drove me nuts but I'm better for it. Her complete happiness is easier to focus on. Even our adult children noticed the difference.
Good for you !! The change in a husband is noticeable by anyone that knows him. It is an easy and immediate change in a husbands demeanor by taking control of his dickie. Wives are happier and more marriages would be saved this way.. as well as a wife taking charge of her sexual enjoyment and satisfaction. After encouraging a couple “let’s try it for a few days”, the first comment from the hot wife a week after caging her husband is “I can’t believe he is the same person” .. as she says it with a devilish, naughty smile !!

Soon he will be cuddling with her instead of groping her and pushing her for sex.. much more patience in everyday interactions.. much more helpful with chores.. and putting in much more effort in sexually satisfying his wife in many new and different ways. He also will get as excited as she is to set a date with a BF and help her prepare for him. Yes.. the changes are amazing.. and I enjoy guiding and watching them taking place. It also opens him up to new frontiers in his journey as a cuckold.

Just saying...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:11 am

Pussy Free is an amazing ride. i've been Pussy Free since September 2017, when i was caged. Caging is 24/7/365 with some breaks for "maintenance" ; i.e. shaving, cleaning appointments. my Wife felt guilty at first, but that lasted a very short time. Now She loves being orally serviced by me and then saying "We're done here. Go away." She feels absolutely no guilt whatsoever, (which is an incredible turn on for me) and will occasionally laugh gleefully about how i will never have penetrative sex again. We call our arrangement "sex for one." Brad is right about the changes, and they happen very quickly. i swell in my cage just by rubbing Her feet or getting a whiff of Her hair as She walks by. She know the effect She has on me and loves it. When She goes on a date, i'm literally trembling as She leaves. She would never go back to"normal."

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:40 am

Debbies cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:11 am
Pussy Free is an amazing ride. i've been Pussy Free since September 2017, when i was caged. Caging is 24/7/365 with some breaks for "maintenance" ; i.e. shaving, cleaning appointments. my Wife felt guilty at first, but that lasted a very short time. Now She loves being orally serviced by me and then saying "We're done here. Go away." She feels absolutely no guilt whatsoever, (which is an incredible turn on for me) and will occasionally laugh gleefully about how i will never have penetrative sex again. We call our arrangement "sex for one." Brad is right about the changes, and they happen very quickly. i swell in my cage just by rubbing Her feet or getting a whiff of Her hair as She walks by. She know the effect She has on me and loves it. When She goes on a date, i'm literally trembling as She leaves. She would never go back to"normal."
I absolutely love this, it’s exactly how I want to be, but the phrase I really latched onto is “she feels absolutely no guilt whatsoever “.......if my wife would ever take the steps to Hotwife or female led marriage, I think that’s the primary thing she would find, no guilt, and enjoyment and freedom for both of us.

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:16 am

SirGinTheD wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:57 pm
There's no better rush in the world than sinking my cock deep into a woman's pussy and feeling her muscles grab me, and then looking up at her pussy-free wimp of a husband and sneering at him.

From a bull's standpoint, as a society, people aren't supposed to put others down, or make fun of them when they have less. But it's undeniable that humans have an innate desire to do this, since they've been doing it from the beginning of time.

It's a guilty pleasure to be able to shrug off those conventions, and allow myself to make fun of a wimp who is so emasculated, he's not even allowed to fuck his wife. When I'm in a scene, I treat the submissive husband like shit.

Afterward, we're all just people again, and I'm not "superior" to anyone.

Still, if the marriage is pussy-free, I will always have that "superiority" over hubby. And that's delicious! I've never had this on a long-term basis; only a few individual scenes. But I'd love to be in a long term cuckold femdom triad someday, where I got 100% of the pussy in the household, and cuck licked up the leavings.
Absolutely right on. After the cuckolding the bull is not superior to me in everyday things, but "omg" during the cuckolding he is like a God. Being Pussy Free, and witnessing the Bull splaying my Wife is so incredible that it is like a drug. The utter submission to the truth that you are so unable to satisfy your Wife that you've been caged and denied and reduced to a clean-up boy strips away any delusions that you are a man (in the sexual sense) and when your Wife drives home that fact, your emasculation is complete. You know you will never fuck again because you know you couldn't perform with a woman.. When you accept that fact, you can find some inner calm and be the cuckold you were born to be.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:56 am

Naplescuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:40 am
Debbies cuck wrote:
I absolutely love this, it’s exactly how I want to be, but the phrase I really latched onto is “she feels absolutely no guilt whatsoever “.......if my wife would ever take the steps to Hotwife or female led marriage, I think that’s the primary thing she would find, no guilt, and enjoyment and freedom for both of us.
When my wife is seated and I'm ordered to brush her hair, she laughs when she says I'll never have intercourse again because I'm in chastity and chastity is in my best interests.

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 pm

jayhawker1984 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:56 am
Naplescuck wrote:
Debbies cuck wrote:
When my wife is seated and I'm ordered to brush her hair, she laughs when she says I'll never have intercourse again because I'm in chastity and chastity is in my best interests.
Thats funny, but so true. Chastity is in our best interest, because we are cuckolds, and true cuckolds should know and accept that they don't ever get traditional sex.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Debbies cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 pm
jayhawker1984 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:56 am
Naplescuck wrote:
Debbies cuck wrote:
Thats funny, but so true. Chastity is in our best interest, because we are cuckolds, and true cuckolds should know and accept that they don't ever get traditional sex.
My wife and I actually laugh about it whenever i say, "Remember when we used to have sex?

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:01 pm

I respect those on here that have chosen to not have intercourse or any sexual contact with their wives at all, but personally I can't wrap my mind around that concept. Personally, I would enjoy it for extended periods of time to heighten the moments when I do get that release, but permanently not doing that is hard to fathom. I guess every person's brain is wired differently for what elicits pleasure.

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm

There is plenty of sexual contact, just not intercourse. I get a lot of pussy, but not insertion. Its how we have evolved in our dynamic, and we both are completely satisfied with it. There was a time when we had sex a lot "fucked like minks" as the saying goes, but we are in a different place now, and unlike long term married couples who don't even sleep in the same room (and there are many), we are usually all over each other, but She is my Dominatrix and Wife and boss. Its how we roll. For those who can't live that way, that's fine. As another saying goes "whatever floats your boat." @Connecticut_couple your picture shows a locked penis, so I'm thinking there is some serious denial going on. You never know what the future may bring.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:18 pm

Debbies cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm
There is plenty of sexual contact, just not intercourse. I get a lot of pussy, but not insertion. Its how we have evolved in our dynamic, and we both are completely satisfied with it. There was a time when we had sex a lot "fucked like minks" as the saying goes, but we are in a different place now, and unlike long term married couples who don't even sleep in the same room (and there are many), we are usually all over each other, but She is my Dominatrix and Wife and boss. Its how we roll. For those who can't live that way, that's fine. As another saying goes "whatever floats your boat." @Connecticut_couple your picture shows a locked penis, so I'm thinking there is some serious denial going on. You never know what the future may bring.
Thanks for your reply. The cock ring in my pick is brand new. I've only had it a week. We're just experimenting with it at this point. Like you said, you never know what the future may bring! :)

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:35 pm

I am pussy free by my choice not to have sex with my wife. She has gotten more remote and cynical over our marriage and sex was becoming a chore instead of an intimacy. After a while of mastrubating, I started missing the feelings of sex so I sought out cocksuckers, who to a man were far more enthusiastic about my pleasure than my wife had been for many years. That is where it stands today.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Johor wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:35 pm
I am pussy free by my choice not to have sex with my wife. She has gotten more remote and cynical over our marriage and sex was becoming a chore instead of an intimacy. After a while of mastrubating, I started missing the feelings of sex so I sought out cocksuckers, who to a man were far more enthusiastic about my pleasure than my wife had been for many years. That is where it stands today.
So you no longer have sex with your wife. But it is your choice? And to get some sense of intimacy back you seek out girls/guys? who suck your cock? Not sure I totally get that.

I am trying to cut back on sex with my wife, unless she really wants it. But to keep intimacy I am eating out my wife as much as I physically can. I am still a work in progress, so who knows if anyone is doing this right though
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:49 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Just saying...
Brad
100% correct Brad!

Add devoted, infatuated, and in a mental state of permanent arousal.

Kirsty
Kirsty, Alexa's Sissy "Husband"
Amazon Kindle features Alexa Campbell's book, "My Husband Kirsty"

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 am

Connecticut_couple wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:01 pm
I respect those on here that have chosen to not have intercourse or any sexual contact with their wives at all, but personally I can't wrap my mind around that concept. Personally, I would enjoy it for extended periods of time to heighten the moments when I do get that release, but permanently not doing that is hard to fathom. I guess every person's brain is wired differently for what elicits pleasure.
Not to worry! Once you learn to acknowledge, accept and embrace your emasculation, everything else falls right into place!
jayhawker1984 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 pm

My wife and I actually laugh about it whenever i say, "Remember when we used to have sex?
Once you start to say this through a pasted on smile while feeling, sounding and realizing just how pathetically emasculated you've become, you'll know you reached the destination!

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:08 am

Why would any straight male (cuckold or not) want to go pussy free unless they were struggling to come out of the closet.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:12 am

slowsteady wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 am
Not to worry! Once you learn to acknowledge, accept and embrace your emasculation, everything else falls right into place!
Maybe so. I have felt emasculated for a long time, especially when my wife is playing with a superior bull or reminding me how much better he fucks her. We both enjoy when she withholds sex for periods of time but neither of us are interested in refraining from intercourse with each other permanently.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:27 am

Cory87 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:08 am
Why would any straight male (cuckold or not) want to go pussy free unless they were struggling to come out of the closet.
There are infinite, non homosexual, reasons many men prefer to be pussy free. Masochistic pleasures. No libido. Afraid of pussy. Personal desire for chastity and/or celebacy. Aversion to soiling a woman's loins..... The list is endless. It does not mean a man is not attracted to, doesn't appreciate or love females.

Because a man chooses to be pussy free does not in any way make him less of a man!

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:03 am

slowsteady wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:48 am
jayhawker1984 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Once you start to say this through a pasted on smile while feeling, sounding and realizing just how pathetically emasculated you've become, you'll know you reached the destination!
When I'm ordered to stand at attention, bound n gagged, as they have sex, it allows me to reflect on life and I realize how weak, small , and pathetic I really am.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:26 am

jayhawker1984 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:03 am

When I'm ordered to stand at attention, bound n gagged, as they have sex, it allows me to reflect on life and I realize how weak, small , and pathetic I really am.
Kinky! The thing most people don't understand is the happy fact that you are exactly where you want to be!

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:45 pm

I’m not pussy free but when my wife had a frequent lover I definitely got less pussy. In the beginning of less pussy I was a little miffed but the main reason was he just fucked her so hard with his big stick that she was left throbbing for days.
I really enjoy sex with my wife especially since she cum thinking about other men she’s fucked, I think it’s so hot knowing she’s thinking of someone else. Basically using my dick to masterbate herself.

I would go pussy free if the exchange was for her to have a full time, regular boyfriend, l LOVE jerking off while watching her have sex with other men.
I don’t think I could ever cage it, though.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:46 pm

slowsteady wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:26 am
jayhawker1984 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:03 am

Kinky! The thing most people don't understand is the happy fact that you are exactly where you want to be!
That is 100% absolutely correct!!!

VisAVis4

Unread post by VisAVis4 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 pm

This seems to be true. I haven't had any pussy from my wife since January, 1st, when our bull cut me and his other cucks off. We've been able to masturbate while he fucks our wives, but I haven't actually been inside Karen since. It actually hasn't been that bad, especially since Karen and I have really submitted our bodies to our bull. We've actually been ok with it so far. Now it almost seems like I don't really belong inside her anymore, since she effectively belongs to John. Since John has asked that we refrain from sexual play with each other, we feel like it would be cheating on him or betraying his trust.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:43 pm

VisAVis4 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 pm
This seems to be true. I haven't had any pussy from my wife since January, 1st, when our bull cut me and his other cucks off. We've been able to masturbate while he fucks our wives, but I haven't actually been inside Karen since. It actually hasn't been that bad, especially since Karen and I have really submitted our bodies to our bull. We've actually been ok with it so far. Now it almost seems like I don't really belong inside her anymore, since she effectively belongs to John. Since John has asked that we refrain from sexual play with each other, we feel like it would be cheating on him or betraying his trust.
I'm sure it's not the case, or at least I hope it's not, but this sounds very cult-like.