Pussyfree?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sub husband
Virgin

Re: Pussyfree?

Unread post by sub husband » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:39 am

I too love beta sex. What is it? Anything where the focus on the woman and her desires over the needs of her sub guy. Nonreciprocal oral, tease and denial, the guy cuming from handjobs, outercourse, etc. Orgasm and/or intercourse denial often go with beta sex.

What is beta sex?
[/quote]

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:16 am

my wife hasn't let me have sex with her for years. she does allow me to masturbate, sometimes she helps and will even blow me a little but usually she just laughs at my tiny half hard dick.

Snakeofjake
Virgin

Unread post by Snakeofjake » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:48 am

I've been 100% pussy free for the whole relationship. As a matter of fact I have never even had penetrative sex before with anyone, especially not my fiancé. We do have other kinds of sex though- I eat her out, she pegs me, and sometimes I even get to wear the strapon and peg her with it while locked in my cage, of course. But my tiny cock is never, ever going anywhere near a vagina. Ever.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:47 pm

Almost a year...

As of May, it will be a year since I was allowed to leave my sperm in my Wife's pussy and I have only been allowed any form of pussy penetration three times in that twelve months (each of the three occasions of pussy penetration ending disappointingly with my Wife stopping me from cumming inside her)...

During that twelve months, my Wife has therefore enforced, with my consent, a ritual of first getting herself off on my mouth, my tongue, my fingers, her fingers and her huge toys and huge vibrators, while requiring me to arouse her further by my whispered kinky oral stories that I've read and propositions I've received for her from other men, women and couples of all sorts.

Those oral stories and propositions mostly include elements of our shared fantasies of elicit MFMF, MFM, Cuckold, Dominance, Hypno-Fetish, Cock Milking Machines, Fucking Machines, Femdom, Cock & Ball Torture, eSTIM Torture, Chastity, Cuckold Pegging, Vaginal Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Bondage, Forced Sex, Cum Eating Instruction, and lately, being Blackmailed by others for SEX.

Then, AFTER my Wife gets herself off with her typically wild and physical orgasm and before I can move to penetrate her pussy with my penis, she rolls me (often) forcefully onto my back and begins to masturbate me; first to gently to get me hard and then forcefully to bring me to a urgent, excruciating and often ruined climax squirting my cum helplessly onto my own stomach.

Several times my Wife has even scooped from my quivering stomach; quickly feeding me my own hot sticky cum...

All this; in the name of my, "Cuckold Training..."

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:53 pm

Debbies cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:16 am
SirGinTheD wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:57 pm
Absolutely right on. After the cuckolding the bull is not superior to me in everyday things, but "omg" during the cuckolding he is like a God. Being Pussy Free, and witnessing the Bull splaying my Wife is so incredible that it is like a drug. The utter submission to the truth that you are so unable to satisfy your Wife that you've been caged and denied and reduced to a clean-up boy strips away any delusions that you are a man (in the sexual sense) and when your Wife drives home that fact, your emasculation is complete. You know you will never fuck again because you know you couldn't perform with a woman.. When you accept that fact, you can find some inner calm and be the cuckold you were born to be.
To me, it's the "Knowing you can't perform" that makes it that much more erotic, and to know your place, and be turned on by it!
It's crazy that sometimes, I will be lucky enough to be in the same room when they get together(as videographer), watching them, filming them fuck, and realizing "I used to be that guy, I have a 7" inch Cock!".....but no, it's not the same, this is much better sex!

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:13 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:59 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:23 pm
I have not fucked my wife for 4 months now and the last 6months before that we did it three times. She told me that she does not want to fuck me anymore! Lets see how long it lasts but i have a feeling i wont be inside her anytime soon
Basically reached the same boat. She says that she does enjoy me cumming in her but that the sex is really worthless
My wife says the same exact thing!!! Over a year since I have been inside her

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:44 am

Naplescuck wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:13 am
vmb69 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:59 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:23 pm
I have not fucked my wife for 4 months now and the last 6months before that we did it three times. She told me that she does not want to fuck me anymore! Lets see how long it lasts but i have a feeling i wont be inside her anytime soon
Basically reached the same boat. She says that she does enjoy me cumming in her but that the sex is really worthless
My wife says the same exact thing!!! Over a year since I have been inside her
We have talked a lot about it, and she does think that once we are back to having a Feb for herthat it would be better to have me in cage and pushy free. She basically says it's not like she Fuchs me much ad is, so it won't be a big change, and that I can work on my pussy eating skills.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:27 am

My wife doesn’t deny me. She says I can have her anytime I want but she’d prefer not to because she can’t feel it. I’ve said, “so you’d rather I didn’t”, and she said yes. I have peyronies and she’d rather not even see my little thing. It’s bent and she doesn’t care to look at it. Somehow, it really turns me on.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:47 pm

The last time I was inside her, was the morning after she found out that I knew she was having an affair (although to be fair, I had asked her to cuckold me for years and she had been telling me that making love to me does absolutely nothing for her, and she wondered how I could even enjoy it, when , in her words “you can’t even feel anything “)

Luisbelo
Virgin

Unread post by Luisbelo » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:21 pm

We decided 1 month ago that I should go pussy free… (because her friend asked her and she promised him).
Last Friday when she left to meet him she told me “if you want to wait for me awake, I’ll take care of your little one when I come back”. My reply was that she should never lie to him. She only said “ok”…

My question is… is she going to be strict with my pussy free status or is this just a phase? (Based on your experience)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:55 am

Welcome to the forum Luisbelo.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:15 am

Am permanently pussyfree by my wife’s edict. No restrictions on cock, though, so have transitioned into being a bottom and found myself enjoying it.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:55 am

Luisbelo wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:21 pm
My question is… is she going to be strict with my pussy free status or is this just a phase? (Based on your experience)
Do we look like psychics? HTF are we supposed to know? Nobody else's 'experience' means shit when it comes to knowing what *your* wife is or isn't going to do. First post and we're supposed to make a prediction like that? You'd get a better answer if you asked if Putin is going to suck Trump's dick again.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:35 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:55 am
Luisbelo wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:21 pm
Do we look like psychics? HTF are we supposed to know? Nobody else's 'experience' means shit when it comes to knowing what *your* wife is or isn't going to do. First post and we're supposed to make a prediction like that? You'd get a better answer if you asked if Putin is going to suck Trump's dick again.
Wow, that sounds a bit harsh and maybe not the best response to welcome a new poster to the boards. Although I agree with your overall sentiment, a less "bent n twisted" response to his question may have been better.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu May 05, 2022 6:17 am

Im not truly pussy free but close. We usually start out by me fucking her with a dildo till she cums a few times. Then she will want my cock then after a little but and a few different positions and she still hasn't orgasmed from my little cock she will ask me if i want her to fuck my ass so i can cum or she will tell me I'm not doing it for her and to just jack off. I haven't cum in her since last year.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 05, 2022 11:41 am

Yeah, I can understand all written here. My wife and I have an active sex life while she enjoys other men as she wishes. But I love it when another guy is pounding her pussy. She openly tells me I'm not on her mind at all when another guy's dick is deep inside her. I enjoy her having sex with others as much as fucking her myself while she tells me what it was like with any of the other guys still in her memory.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

confusedhubby86
Prepubescent

Unread post by confusedhubby86 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:28 am

I'm currently only allowed penetration once a year, the last time was July.
I get to do outcourse once a month and no more than one hand job a week.
I'm no longer allowed to see my wife naked in a sexual setting, though she dresses in tiny bikinis and lingerie often.

My tiny cock doesn't go near her pussy otherwise. I'm also not allowed to touch her breasts or ass.

byron2002
Prepubescent

Unread post by byron2002 » Thu May 26, 2022 11:17 am

I 've had PIV with my wife once in the last 7 months. I enjoy our dynamic. I would love to have sex with her everyday but since she is not that much into me, I've learned to eroticize denial.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:47 am

Welcome to the forum byron2002. Maybe you can figure out what she really likes and learn to please her.

masculinecuck
Trainable

Unread post by masculinecuck » Fri May 27, 2022 4:03 pm

Only pussy I get is when cleaning, two years now.....

emerald74
Trainable

Unread post by emerald74 » Sat May 28, 2022 2:21 am

I have been almost 7 months without being anywhere near being inside her... She has sat on my face a few times, with and without having had her bull first, but no fucking. I am only to have (receiving) sex with men, feminized - and love it. It's almost like ... no, it IS like this always was me (see my own posts..). I am very, very bi (always was) and into men, and pretty sub, and while I absolutely and totally enjoy my more manifested sexual reorientation, I love the fact that she has sex with her bull. The entire thing turns me on..
I don't need sex with a vagina. I love her and I love her after she had sex - and I love her having sex with others - and I get very sufficiently off when I am "being had" by another man.. It's all very hot, but yes, no pussy for me. ;)

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Sat May 28, 2022 3:58 am

Been a year and a half year while she has had an affair with a guy out of state. Yes i had the hotwife fantasy and i brought it up but only during sex. I then told her why i had such a strong fantasy since i was a bull in a few MMF 3 ways before we were married. Between that and admitting more of my bisexual past than she was comfortable with (she knew i was bi when we were dating but was never a fan of it), i think she got turned off about my past. She told her mom, two women friends and this fairly random man she met online. She then started to fall for the guy and here i am.

I want to go back to sex with her. My wife clearly wont have sex with more than one man at a time. Apparently we heard her say doing that would make her feel like a “whore”

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Sun May 29, 2022 9:47 am

As a beta submissive conventional sex has always been difficult for me, I have a small soft penis and when I tried to have conventional sex with my partner it would go even smaller and softer! My wife has a wonderful dominant bull who has a very high sex-drive so I am now very happily a completely pussy-free kick :D

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Mon May 30, 2022 10:52 am

Has anyone reversed after a long period of pussyfree?

emerald74
Trainable

Unread post by emerald74 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:23 am

My woman has cut me off from sex with her since last November, it's June now. Since then, my sexuality exclusively happens with men, or myself. It turns me on, I can't help it.. I have not had her pussy ever since, only he does. And unless I am caged, which happens more than not, all I get is to masturbate to her having sex with him, and that works for me...