Pussyfree?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Re: Pussyfree?

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed May 10, 2023 5:05 am

I was behind her, kissing her neck, and I said "let's get out of here, let's go, let's fuck".
And she turned around, looked at me, her eyes sparkling in the dim light, laughing. "No, no, no", she said. "You don't do that".
"Come on", I said, "let's do it, let's go".
"No, no", she said. "You aren't doing that tonight. You know what you're going to do tonight?"
"What?" I replied, my confidence already diminishing.
"You're going to masturbate. That's what you can do. Say it."
"No baby, come on, let's go, let's have sex."
"Say it. Say what you're going to do."
And at this point my submissive gears betrayed me and all ability to perform was already lost. "Masturbate?" I replied.
"That's right," she said, "that's what you do".

Been addicted to this site for at least 5 yrs now and the above dialog is as hot as anything I've read.

hush_s
Prepubescent

Unread post by hush_s » Wed May 10, 2023 2:16 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:05 am
Been addicted to this site for at least 5 yrs now and the above dialog is as hot as anything I've read.
Wow, thanks. I'll tell my wife.

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Wed May 10, 2023 8:52 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:05 am
I was behind her, kissing her neck, and I said "let's get out of here, let's go, let's fuck".
And she turned around, looked at me, her eyes sparkling in the dim light, laughing. "No, no, no", she said. "You don't do that".
"No, no", she said. "You aren't doing that tonight. You know what you're going to do tonight?"
And at this point my submissive gears betrayed me and all ability to perform was already lost. "Masturbate?" I replied.

I thought the same!

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Sat May 13, 2023 2:14 am

I'm not sure of the exact date, but I'm two years pussy free as of May..

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Sat May 13, 2023 4:38 am

Being pussy free gets kinda addicting.

fly3177
Trainable

Unread post by fly3177 » Sat May 13, 2023 4:26 pm

Johor wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:06 pm

I am about the same time. As long as I am married, I doubt it will go to zero as well. My dream is that my wife took in other men and closed her legs to me. If I were to be single again, I am not sure I would go back to pussy anyway.
That’s why we’re on this site, right?

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:08 am

Starting Over...

My Wife and Mistress woke while I was getting into bed at 3 AM Thursday morning and began caressing my arm, and then moved over on my side of the bed to snuggle. In a few minutes, she wound up ending a thirty month period of me being “pussy free!” I couldn't resist her seduction and enjoyed it immensely. But, now I somewhat regret ending that long record breaking stretch! It had become a badge of Cuckold Honor.

Also, I don't know how long it will be before she allows me to penetrate her pussy and cum in it like she did on Thursday. Perhaps forever?

More importantly, I've become more and more curious in the aftermath about why she allowed me to penetrate her and cum in her pussy at this specific point in time?

Any ideas from the experts in this thread?

Rock

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:28 pm

One morning, years ago, my wife crawled out of bed before stripping off her nightclothes (tights and a t-shirt) at the foot of the bed. That's when I noticed her freshly waxed pussy, saying something like "Wow! when did you do that?" She turned to head for the shower, replying, flatly, "It's not for you." As she disappeared into the bathroom I asked "Can I at least lick you later?"

For the better part of a year she had been "cheating." It started when I was out of town for work for a few months. Over the two years or so prior to my work trip, my wife had become increasingly frustrated with my sexual performance. I wasn't pussy free at that point, but I did spend a lot more time licking than fucking. She had known for over a decade that I was open to her having sexual experiences outside our relationship, but had never been willing to engage in any discussion of the topic. Despite her reticence, she could be pretty brazen when it came to acting on her implicit hall pass. For example, one afternoon I arrived home from work (she wasn't working at the time) to find her naked in bed - alone, but with just-fucked hair, the covers a wreck, her clothes strewn around the room, and the strong scent of sex in the air. When I asked what was going on, she just gave me a shit eating grin as she pulled the sheet up to her chin. I asked if it was Tracy, a burly contractor dude from the neighborhood I'd sometimes find her hanging out with on the stoop, but she just kept grinning at me. Refused to ever talk about it later - nor any of the other similar occasions. Anyway, while I was away for work, she started telling me about guys hitting on her when she was out with single girlfriends, and guys hitting on her at the gym, or while skiing, or whatever. This led to one of our only open conversations about her cucking me. I said I'd be OK if she had a makeout session, or a few, and that blowjobs were, naturally, part of that. Within days she told me she had a date lined up. I didn't get much detail after that - just the occasional tease.

After I returned home, it was clear things had changed. She was taking more care with her clothes, hair, and makeup - regularly wearing lingerie, lipstick, and heels, instead of rarely as before. She was also going out more with girlfriends, and spending longer and later hours at the gym. Soon enough, condoms started showing up in her purse (noticed when she asked me to retrieve something for her) and underwear drawer. I was responsible for hand washing her delicates, so I also started seeing what were clearly globs of cum on her panties, as well as panties that had been stretched and torn. As the year progressed, PIV sex between us had nearly stopped. I remember her lying motionless on her back as I came after five strokes. She just gave a disgusted "Ugh...Is that it?" before pushing my head down to her pussy as she said "Do someting useful and lick me." All of this led up to the morning I saw her bare pussy, and what happened that night.

After the gym that evening, my wife showered, dried herself, and sat on the bed applying lotion to her legs. She was wrapped in a towel, with another around her hair, like a turban. I could see she'd fit in a mani/pedi sometime that day, to go along with the waxed legs and brazilian. Feeling like I could no longer take the tension that came from her rubbing her cheating in my face, while refusing to discuss it, I went to the bathroom, stripped naked, then returned to the bedroom, kneeling by the bed. I told her I knew she was having sex with other men, and that it was better than she could have with me. I told her I understood that she could have any man she wanted (which was true - pretty, athletic, smart, funny, etc), and that I understood wanting to have hot sex with hot men, especially when I was such a sexual disappointment. I said a bunch of stuff, but, eventually asked her to come clean. She did. Over six months, she'd had "several" guys, with "some" repeats. I said I now understood better what she meant that morning when she said "It's not for you" - that she meant not just her freshly waxed pussy, but sex with her, even access to her body - that those things reserved for men to whom she was attracted and who could satisfy her sexually. Then the grin returned - the same shit eating grin she had the afternoon I caught her lounging in bed after getting railed. After a long pause, she finally responded saying it would be "a relief" not to have to fuck me again, and telling me my "useless dick is retired."

There was a lot more said and done that evening, but the fallout was immediate and profound. Over the following two years, my cock was inside my wife just three times. Once after she came home drunk and she rode me. Once in doggy for a minute or so while she teased me about my worthless dick before making me stop. And once when she gave me a real pounding in amazon position. She also began having lovers at our home, and in our bed, with me in the house. I didn't meet the guys, and was banished to a separate part of the house, but could still hear the odd grunt, or moan, or slap of flesh on flesh. My wife also opened up about her cucking me among our group of friends. Her primary lover attended some group events instead of me. She also began splitting her social life between "our" group and "their" group. There was occasional overlap, and I was even invited to one event with their group where everyone knew my wife and the guy as the couple. Introducing myself was awkward, since I didn't even know if most of these people knew she was married, let alone that I was the husband.

Over those three years or so, I was more or less cut off from PIV sex, but we did have periods where she allowed me to lick her pussy and/or asshole at least a couple times a week. But there were other periods where the denial was almost absolute. No seeing or touching her naked body. No touching of intimate areas, even over clothes. No deep kisses. She also ignored my cock completely, aside from occasionally telling me she wished she could cut off my balls, and that I would stop getting erections (I'm a bigtime grower, going from an acorn to 7"x6.5" oak). She also encouraged me to stay completely smooth, shaving legs, pubes, and pits. She wanted me to paint my toenails, but I was too embarrassed (gym shower, etc.).

It probably seems weird to read for non-cucks, and probably for some cucks too, but those pussyfree years were the most sexually satisfying of my life. The only major thing I'd change, if I could go back in time, would be to have more communication and involvement. From the outset of our marriage, I wish we had figured out a way for us to talk more openly about our kinks and sexual needs. And, once my wife began openly cucking me and denying me, it would have been nice if she had shared more about her experiences with me, as I know she did with her wingbabes. In a perfect world, I would have liked to participate by fluffing, fucklicking, cleanup, etc. We did discuss it during one of our rare, post licking talks, and she said it sounded sexy.

Anyway, there's my stream of consciousness account of the ~three year pussyfree period in my marriage. She eventually wanted to have "normal" sex with me again, which continued for a while until we divorced years later, for non-kink reasons.
-60d

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:41 am

60dCommon wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:28 pm
It probably seems weird to read for non-cucks, and probably for some cucks too, but those pussyfree years were the most sexually satisfying of my life. The only major thing I'd change, if I could go back in time, would be to have more communication and involvement. From the outset of our marriage, I wish we had figured out a way for us to talk more openly about our kinks and sexual needs. And, once my wife began openly cucking me and denying me, it would have been nice if she had shared more about her experiences with me, as I know she did with her wingbabes. In a perfect world, I would have liked to participate by fluffing, fucklicking, cleanup, etc. We did discuss it during one of our rare, post licking talks, and she said it sounded sexy.
Maybe someone can interpret what has just happened to me?

First, I'd agree more communication is very important during periods of spousal domination by either Male or Female. The lack of communication has left me so incredibly puzzled by what my Wife/Mistress is up to.

You see, my wife just ENDED A THIRTY-MONTH stretch of me being "PUSSYFREE" a couple days ago. And, I don't know why?

Almost three years back, my Wife initiated me into "pussyfree" with my constant encouragement and full consent as I had been frequently sharing my fantasies that she as an existing "hot wife" should also make me her "pussyfree cuckold." I had worked steadily to get her to admit that my six inch by five inch cock was never going to be big enough to bing her the pleasure she so deserved and that she needed assert herself to obtain more variety and larger cocks to achieve her well deserved satisfaction. I had also shared with her that research showed wives do crave semen and the hormones and chemicals in semen and that when deprived of semen from their husbands, would seek it from other men outside the marriage.

So, my Wife (Mistress) finally agreed to make me pussyfree and the days quickly turned into weeks, then months, then years. During that time, she took the role more and more seriously and would often stop me whenever I began to get too close to her hot pussy with my cock. I was allowed to satisfy her ONLY with quite large lifelike cock dildos and vibrators, my fingers and sometimes my tongue. Her orgasms became wild, crazy, physically violent moments as she kicked and screamed with ecstasy on those huge toy cocks. My own satisfaction came after she was satisfied and she gave me mercy handjobs while I was laying on my back. I would cum squirting onto my stomach; sometimes having her feed me my own cum load from the puddles she scooped up from my stomach. There were also many times when I was locked in chastity and wore men's thong underwear out in public and to bed, which I came accept. I was also subjected to cock and ball torture including cock rings, sounding, eStim torture and quite often hard knees to my balls.

As I said, the "pussyfree" period came to a halt just two nights ago, as I climbed into bed after going to the bathroom to pee at 3AM in the morning. She woke and rolled over towards me and snuggled pulling my hands to caress her body, kiss her and dip my fingers into her already sopping wet cunt. In return she kissed me with her tongue and grabbed my cock through my men's thong jock strap to massage it to full erection making me drip excessively with precum. It had been over a month, since she had even let me touch her pussy with my fingers and she had given me so much as a mercy handjob. I was HORNY.

Anyway, after getting us both worked up, she pulled me over on top of her in missionary position and had me continue to finger her already wet pussy as she began to pull on my cock to get it further between her legs. As I was still wearing the sheer thong, she rubbed it into the sopping wet slit between her spread legs. This became too much to resist as she called my thong "your PANTIES" and pulled the thong down below my balls exposing my cock for her to rub my precum into the slit between her spread legs.

It didn't take long for my cock to find her slit and slip in and she began to grunt and moan and writhe as I fucked her as hard as I knew how. I don't think she came, but I too quickly reached my climax and came inside her sloppy wet pussy for the first time in thirty months. I fell off her exhausted and we lay there until she got up to go to the bathroom and clean up. Her only words were, "You messed up the new clean bedsheets." I quickly wiped up my cum that had dribbled down onto the sheets from her freshly-fucked cunt and stuffed the same towel between my own cum-covered crotch.

She came back to bed, we went to sleep, separately, and we haven't talked about the incident, since...

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:33 pm

mfmfantasy50 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:41 am
60dCommon wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:28 pm
Maybe someone can interpret what has just happened to me?
She probably had a wet dream?

So how, do you now feel bad that it happened? ? I can imagine, since you broke a long successful streak. But don't be too hard on yourself. My wife and I have had similar little 'accidents' over the years. There is something to be said for being reminded of what you cannot any longer have, and why. Those times that we did it (tried to do it) again, sometimes it's really nice (even when I'm in her for only a few seconds) but most times I just can't do it. My wife usually tells me to just stop and finish with my hand.

What else to say, use the opportunity to tell her what you feel about what happened. Let us know how it went!

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:18 am

hush_s wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:13 pm

I did lick her, and she was right, I masturbated.
Damn. Your wife is a natural cuckoldress married to a natural cuck. That's so hot and so amazing!

Angsty Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:29 am

hush_s wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:13 pm
I have mixed feelings about my current situation. On one side, I have to admit, I've always been submissive to women, and licking pussy makes me more submissive, fucking whilst in a submissive headspace isn't something I can do well. So, if I'm feeling submissive, then licking, and not fucking, feels natural. But constantly being submissive? Or only licking pussy? Crazy. How it went in previous relationships was always some amount of switching, and although, for some reason, literally all my girlfriends cucked me, how much actual sex we had depended on her and our dynamic - but it was never zero.

After I met my wife, things went beyond what I'd experienced previously. Although her previous boyfriends never made much effort to lick her, it seemed like after I did that once, it rapidly became how we would have sex - I would lick her, then I'd take care of myself whilst she teased me - or fell asleep.

I am submissive, so, because this plays into my fantasies, I would question, does she stop me from having sex with her because she genuinely only wants me to lick her? I mean, her boyfriends fuck her, when she has one. I admit when I realise that I haven't had sex for almost two years , it makes me a bit crazy. But man, incrementing dates for some cuckold fantasy are no reason to not turn the tables every now and again. So, sometimes, I try. Last time we were out, dancing, drinking, on holiday, and we were moving together, breathing together, kissing together, and this is it, I thought.

I did lick her, and she was right, I masturbated. And yeah it turns me on, after that switch is flicked. But with these rare events where I think the stars are aligned and for a moment I might enjoy her the way other guys do, when she shoots me down like that, I realise this isn't for me, or because she thinks I want it like this. For me, no sex with her is a turn on because it's a huge loss and I'm perverted. But for her, she's not even counting, I'm going crazy with what I'm missing, but times like this are when I realise that she truly isn't missing anything.

She says she must be the perfect wife for a cuckold like me.
The way she effortlessly put you in your place was hot beyond anything. 😍🥵

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:32 am

My Wife teases me about being pussyfree, but in reality she plans to always give me some sometimes, just never when I want it, how I want it, or when I want it. She delights in long periods of withdrawal, followed by a complete surprise of ... something. Whatever it is, it's important that something about it is un-enjoyable, or uncomfortable.

Usually, it's a ruined handjob. She likes me to put my hands up against the shower wall and jack me off from behind. Sometimes a full-on hand job, although with those she tends to keep the handy going past orgasm conclusion, which is torture for me. I'd really rather have the ruin, thank you...

Other times she does what she calls the 'rub-rub' which involves her sitting naked on me. She pins my arms down and then starts rubbing her pussy on me without allowing penetration, causing me to ruin all over my belly.

Occasionally she will hold her thighs together and have me fuck the crack. I can come if I want, but she won't unlock me. This is frustrating as hell because I get so close but usually fail to come.

Then a few times a year, I'm allowed full-on PIV sex. After years of denial and 24/7 chastity, my stamina is non-existent. Sometimes I might get 2-3 thrusts before I come, which absolutely DELIGHTS her. Sometimes she ruins these, sometimes not. So far this year I've been in her pussy around 5 times, for maybe a whole 5 minutes in 2023. In this same year multiple men (and women) have penetrated her for hours of pleasure. Any one of those guys has spent more time in her pussy than I ever got this year.

But I'm especially excited, because so she claims, I'm getting pussy soon... AND TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!!!

The one rule for me is to expect the unexpected. She absolutely hates being predictable. So she will find some way to make it humiliating, or ruin it, or something. That much is guaranteed.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:40 am

I won't easily forget that one night when I struggled so hard not to cum quick.

No wonder, it had been four months since the last time.

God, it felt so good. So very good... way too good.
I was in her, but I couldn't move. I couldn't. I really couldn't. Not without coming in her right away.
And that, that, that bottom line I knew I should not cross.

Then I felt her hand, pressing against my shoulder.

What?

She wanted me to stop. Stop trying.
After all, this wasn't going to do anything for her, again, so why would she let me continue when in fact I was just being useless?
Besides, hadn't we agreed that this wasn't going to happen for some time?

I was taken aback, but she was right. She really was.
I was taking more than what I deserved, more than what we had agreed. But did she really mean it when we talked about that?

So I pulled out and masturbated until I came on her pussy, not in her.
I hadn't been in her much longer than 20 seconds I think.

Few men will understand when I say that I was grateful that she kept up the arrangement that she had asked for. But it was quite something nonetheless.

Joveisbeta
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joveisbeta » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 pm

Today I am mostly pussy free, and that is OK with me. I'm submissive and I really enjoy watching or helping my wife get off. We've explored chastity for years. It has a place in our relationship, but that's not our primary way of me being pussy free. We've also used dildos for our entire relationship. Some are pretty big... Long and thick. Over time, my wife just preferred me fingerings her or using dildos to make her cum.

My cock just isn't big enough or hard enough to satisfy her. A few years ago, she started insisting that I wear a condom. She also enjoyed when I wore a cock ring to help me stay hard. We enjoyed condom sex for quite a while. She loved teasing me that I had to wear a condom when we had sex. She would often get me hard and use my cock until she came and then she would push me out and make me masturbate and cum into the condom.

Over time, we shifted to me pleasuring her with my fingers or the dildos only. She loved making me stand at the edge of the bed and masturbate until I came on the floor after she was satisfied.

PIV sex was happening less and less. It was so long between the times we had penetrative sex that I would forget when we had done it last. She enjoyed saying that she was training me not to have sex with her... And to enjoy masturbating as my primary way of having orgasms.

We have been talking about me being pussy free. We are very open about it. My wife enjoys the power she has over my small dick and how I orgasm. When we have time together, it's understood that I will not go into her pussy. She enjoys covering herself after she has had her orgasms. She loves pulling the covers over her breasts and pussy... Or she will roll over and laugh while I masturbate and cum into a rag. She loves when I put a rag on the bed when we start fooling around. She says, "That's right dear. That's where you'll be cumming."

I get the feeling that I will soon be completely pussy free. And I'm OK with that. I do enjoy going to the glory hole bookstore occasionally and sucking stranger's cocks. My wife knows about me being a cocksucker. She encourages me to go every once in a while. That may be part of why we have shifted to me being pussy free. And that's also OK with me.

We're in our ninth year of marriage. I'm 55. I can see me being completely pussy free by the time we hit the ten year anniversary.

One last detail... On several of our vacations or trips away from home, while staying in a hotel or even on a cruise... We don't have penetrative sex. Even for my birthday or hers. We just enjoy doing other things now and PIV isn't a big part of our sex lives.

I fantasize about her taking on a lover. We talk about how I'm her devoted cuckold. We've even cruised local hotel bars in the hopes of her meeting someone to play with. So far, nothing has worked out. Who knows, maybe she's getting some action on the side. I doubt it, but all I know is that I'm going to be completely pussy free soon.

Lastly, she has deemed my cock as "UNWORTHY" and she teases me about my cock being a turtle or how small it is. I can't deny that my cock is small. We have chastity cages that are inscribed with "UNWORTHY" and "TURTLE".

Staying pussy free seems like something that is inevitable. And that really works for us.

Romanraven
Prepubescent

Unread post by Romanraven » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:47 pm

I've not fucked my wife for nearly five years now... so I'm very pussyfree. My wife, on the other hand, is not cock free - she's been fucked twice in the last nine days by the boyfriend that she doesn't know that I know she has.

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:29 am

Still pussy free since September 2017. Really accepting the reality that i will never be in Her again. Its part of what i wanted when i became Her cuckold, and She has been delighted as to the evolution. Going down to a 3/4 “ Jailbird per Her wishes to emphasize how useless and irrelevant my penis has become to Her. We would never change our dynamic.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 pm

My wife and I have decided for me to be pussyfree. She lets me stare and smell her pussy and ass, but I can't touch, kiss, lick or fuck unless she says so. But since we agreed I'd be pussyfree, we now have more intimate times, like cuddling, performing Reki on each other, her stroking my cock, teasing me, making me finish while I stare at her tits and pussy and she ask me if they are beautiful and sexy and do I still want to touch and fuck them. I moan and say yesssss, she says good, I love knowing you're now pussyfree. She says she feels more liberated and in control and there is no pressure for us to perform for each other. A couple of days ago, after I massaged her, she stroked my cock and said does that feel good, is that enough for you. I said yes, she said why don't you finish off. I said can I see your pussy? She said sure and pulled her legs back fully exposed. I scooted down and put my face just an inch from her pussy and was sniffing her scent. She reached down and spread her pussy lips so i could see inside her hole while I jacked offed, just a an nch away and she said do you like what you see? Do you miss it? I said i love everything about it and us now and had the best orgasm. After I cleaned up and we cuddled and discussed how we were going to spend more quality time together.
It's great being pussyfree and letting her control everything sexually.

david2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by david2000 » Wed May 01, 2024 7:13 pm

I'm pussy free about 3 years, my wife says my cuck is useless and annoying, she prefer no sex than sex with me.

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 pm
My wife and I have decided for me to be pussyfree. She lets me stare and smell her pussy and ass, but I can't touch, kiss, lick or fuck unless she says so. But since we agreed I'd be pussyfree, we now have more intimate times, like cuddling, performing Reki on each other, her stroking my cock, teasing me, making me finish while I stare at her tits and pussy and she ask me if they are beautiful and sexy and do I still want to touch and fuck them. I moan and say yesssss, she says good, I love knowing you're now pussyfree. She says she feels more liberated and in control and there is no pressure for us to perform for each other. A couple of days ago, after I massaged her, she stroked my cock and said does that feel good, is that enough for you. I said yes, she said why don't you finish off. I said can I see your pussy? She said sure and pulled her legs back fully exposed. I scooted down and put my face just an inch from her pussy and was sniffing her scent. She reached down and spread her pussy lips so i could see inside her hole while I jacked offed, just a an nch away and she said do you like what you see? Do you miss it? I said i love everything about it and us now and had the best orgasm. After I cleaned up and we cuddled and discussed how we were going to spend more quality time together.
It's great being pussyfree and letting her control everything sexually.
I wanted to write my experience, but you said exactly what I had to say. :lol: The only thing may i can add is that I am full time caged and pussy free for 5 years.