How long did it take for her to cuckold you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

After telling your gf/wife that you wanted her to cuckold you, how long did it take her to do so?

1-4 weeks
10%
1-3 months
8%
4-6 months
3%
7-12 months
8%
1-2 years
9%
3-5 years
13%
6-10 years
9%
11-20 years
5%
20+ years
1%
She has never cucked me, she has known of my fantasy for under a year
5%
She has never cucked me, she has known of my fantasy for 1-5 years
4%
She has never cucked me, she has known of my fantasy for 6-10 years
4%
She has never cucked me, she has known of my fantasy over a decade
6%
She was sleeping with other men before she knew of my fantasy
15%

Total votes: 139

Stempor18
Trainable

How long did it take for her to cuckold you?

Unread post by Stempor18 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:15 pm

Feel free to add how she responded when she first found out about your cuckold fantasy, and how she progressed towards where you are now.
Last edited by Stempor18 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bamamoon256
Player

Re: How long did it take for her to cuckold you?

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:17 pm

She was fucking a guy before I even knew what cuckolding was. Once I got turned on to it I begged her to start seeing local guys. She did!

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:32 pm

As soon as I became impotent at 71 my wife demanded the right to fuck other men, When I agreed she called our black neighbor and offered herself to him with no limits.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:40 pm

The complete answer to your poll, in my case is two-part; she was already fucking other men before she was aware of my desires for her to do so. It took almost 20-years for KK to do it "officially," with my support, knowledge, and involvement.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:04 pm

I told my wife about it when we were dating, and relatively early in that process. She would absolutely not do it until we were married, but was quite willing to do so. It became a regular part of our pillow talk and fantasy play, and she would tell me about her past sexual experiences often.

About a month after our marriage I was bringing it up in our bedroom talk and she said she had a co-worker she was thinking about going to bed with. I was very excited to hear that and she could see I really wanted it.

46 days after our wedding she told me that they had booked a hotel room downtown close to their office to meet in over lunch the following day, but that I could still back out if I told her I was having second thoughts. I said absolutely not. She said I could text her as late as 11:30am the next day to call it off and I assured her I was having no second thoughts whatsoever.

47 days after my marriage, I was a cuckold and I have been one ever since. That was more than 11 years ago.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

punk_8081
Prepubescent

Unread post by punk_8081 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:25 pm

It took us more than 6 years
For many different reasons, we talked about it and searched the internet but not
we did nothing or we were scared or she was not sure and things were getting cold
until a colleague of hers contacted her on social networks
and flirted with her, she told me he would be a candidate
so I told him to propose it and he accepted
my wife has more than 2 years as a hotwife and 5 encounters with the same
boy, now we're looking for a new candidate
I told my wife I think you already have a new toy
one that will teach you new tricks.

regards

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:47 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:04 pm
I told my wife about it when we were dating, and relatively early in that process. She would absolutely not do it until we were married, but was quite willing to do so. It became a regular part of our pillow talk and fantasy play, and she would tell me about her past sexual experiences often.

About a month after our marriage I was bringing it up in our bedroom talk and she said she had a co-worker she was thinking about going to bed with. I was very excited to hear that and she could see I really wanted it.

46 days after our wedding she told me that they had booked a hotel room downtown close to their office to meet in over lunch the following day, but that I could still back out if I told her I was having second thoughts. I said absolutely not. She said I could text her as late as 11:30am the next day to call it off and I assured her I was having no second thoughts whatsoever.

47 days after my marriage, I was a cuckold and I have been one ever since. That was more than 11 years ago.
You lucky dog! :D

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:37 am

Literally the next night after I told my wife, she cuckolded me with my friend. Once she found out how I felt, we had plans to go out that night so we invited him and she cuckolded me 😂. Probably one of the fastest starts in history.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:58 am

My ex wife was cheating on me from day one, it took a few years for her to be honest with me and then demand a cuckold relationship. After our first date a meal, she went back to a fuck buddies house for sex, she had quite a few fuck buddies on the go in those days.

Now with Hannah my current HG we met through friends who are swingers who knew I was a cuck looking for a HW, Hannah was swinging but wanted to have a cuck of her own. Our first date was watching and serving Hannah and our swingers friends, she was impressed how sub I was, and she loves bi males so I sucked and was fucked in front of her that night. We have been together ever since.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:30 am

Complicated answer, for me.

In the beginning of our relationship, she 'left' me several times to go with other guys. I always took her back when she got tired of them. I did not have 'cuckold' fantasies at the time, and it didn't 'turn me on'. I was mostly depressed/angry. That was 30+ years ago.

Some time after that, I became conscious of the fact that kink, and particularly FemDom kink, was arousing to me. A few years later we began experimenting with 'enforced chastity' and FemDom combined with other kinks and 'sexual slavery'. Prior to that I was always the dominant one but I found the switch to be even more arousing.

Ten or so years ago, a chance comment ("You like watching me get fucked, don't you?") during 'hotel sex' where I was pleasuring her with a dildo and my tongue while locked in a chastity device awakened the 'cuckold' fantasy...for both of us. She has been dreaming/talking about it more ind more since then but it hasn't quite happened for real (yet)...although if it wasn't for this damn plague it might have...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:16 am

My wife actually cuckolded me before we were married. I caught her cheating with another guy and we split up for two months and she continued to fuck him for that two months. She then wanted me back and we got back together and got married.

I put 1-3 months on the survey though because it was about a month after I told her I was good with her fucking other guys when she actually cuckolded me with my consent. She had gone to a bar with her girlfriends for a male stripper show and ended up going to a hotel room and giving one of the strippers a blow job. I had told her to enjoy herself in the hopes that she would take it literally (she already knew that I had been willingly cuckolded by my first wife) and she did. She came home and after masturbating me until I was close to cumming she admitted that she had given the stripper a blow job. I then admitted to her that I had masturbated every night we had been split up before we got married, thinking about her and the other guy fucking. She told me "Wow! That is interesting!" as she continued to masturbate me. I then told her "You should have fucked that guy tonight!" and she replied "Oh, don't worry, next time I will!" When she said that I immediately started ejaculating, shooting cum clear up onto my face! She then said "I can see that turns you on. That's good because it turns me on too and I will definitely be fucking other guys now!" It was about a month later when she did another girls night out with her friends and when she got home she fed me her pussy full of another guy's cum.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:08 am

My wife would tell me stories regarding the guys who got in her panties before we got married. Finally I asked her one night when we were in post sex flow if she had meet anyone since we’ve been married and when she says yes. I asked her who, she told me who it was and I told her to go for it and it took three months for her to let him get in her panties. She has not looked back.

Pauline

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Took not quite 3 months from the opening conversation to consummation. Her reaction when I brought it up was unexpected. It aroused her rather than upsetting her. After the initial conversation, she was the one who brought it up. She had 2 concerns. The first was that I wouldn't love her anymore if she did. The other was that it was some kind of trick so I could fuck other women. Once she knew for sure I would still love her and getting to be with other women wasn't an issue, it was game on.

fry
Virgin

Unread post by fry » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:38 pm

punk_8081 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:25 pm
For many different reasons, we talked about it and searched the internet but not
we did nothing or we were scared or she was not sure and things were getting cold

regards
Great story! It gives me hopes.
Can I ask how old are you both?
--
Fry

My hottie: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60943

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:57 pm

My wife, at that time girlfriend, cucked me from the beginning of our relationship.

We met each other at a students party, I was 22 and she was 20, and from the day after I stayed in her apartment or she stayed in mine. But we where together all the time from the day after we met.

3 days after we met, I had to work. When I got home she was a little reluctant in letting me touch her and play with her nipples and pussy. But I got her naked and then I had my first creampie and she admitted she had just been with her long time lover.

I did not care and ate her out before I got my first sloppy seconds. From that moment I was hooked on creampies and sloppy seconds.

I have always known that I would like my girl/wife to have other men than me and I told her that day that I loved it and she should not stop because of me.

Since that day she was with her lover, which is 25 years older than her, about once a week and I was in heaven when she came home to me.

I have no counts on how many creampies I have got from the 34 years we have been together, but it is a lot. Sometimes I can even tell which lover she has been with from the taste of the creampie and I can defiantly tell when she has been with the lover with a very big cock. I can hardly feel her pussy when I fuck her sloppy pussy.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:47 am

It came up on her birthday, she asked me what my fantasy was. After telling her some safe ones, she responded that those seemed tame. So I told her the big one was for her to have sex with another man. She got quite and didn’t say anything. I didn’t think anything of it, until a few months later on my birthday. We were at a restaurant for dinner and my wife hands me her phone, telling to look look at the last picture, but to do it discreetly. As I was pulling up the picture she told me my fantasy had come true. It was a selfie taken in a mirror of her stand next to another man, both were naked, although I could see the stockings top on her. So many things ran through my mind but all I asked was if she enjoyed herself. She said yes.

That is how we started.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:41 am

The results so far are interesting: Wives of close to a third of the respondents started fucking other men within a year of having "the discussion." And by the five-year mark, about half of the wives had started. In our case, my wife cucked me for the first time about one year afterward.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:29 am

jw_kk wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:40 pm
The complete answer to your poll, in my case is two-part; she was already fucking other men before she was aware of my desires for her to do so. It took almost 20-years for KK to do it "officially," with my support, knowledge, and involvement.
Yes! This is me exactly except that I have about 13 more years to go to til I get to 20. I can confidently say it wont happen now for the next 5-7 years until the kids are out of the nest. Since her affair 7 years ago she has really gone vanilla for fear that I will leave her even though I have shared my fantasy with her and she know my kinks.

MD

punk_8081
Prepubescent

Unread post by punk_8081 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:18 pm

fry wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:38 pm
punk_8081 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:25 pm

regards
Great story! It gives me hopes.
Can I ask how old are you both?

both 42 year old

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:13 am

She knew that I loved her getting attention and flirting with other men and once she decided that she wanted to fuck someone else it became a reality two days later.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:23 am

3 months after we got married--about 2 and a half years after we started dating.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:30 am

It was her 35th birthday, we were in San Francisco staying in a hotel, married 10 years. We had dabbled in a little sex talk about her taking a younger lover. She shocked me with a fantasy of fucking my older, lady-killer boss and I went crazy horny when we got back to the room after dinner. She loved my reaction and 8 months later she was fucking Jim, 9 years her junior, with a cock that could kill.

Hooker
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hooker » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:02 am

days after our marriage while in bed my husband told me about a club. I stopped having sex asked how far away it was. We got dressed and we're there within the hour.
From there on where heavenly committed. Cucked him. Picked up as many guys as I could plus did the ones he procured for me.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:01 pm

it taken about 12 months so far, but still waiting for the actual time that she actually sleeps with another guy

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:19 pm

Great poll! The statistics and responses are very interesting.