Driving your car while your wife plays with the bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever driven the car while your wife and bull were playing in the back seat of the car?

No
30%
Yes
70%

Total votes: 175

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Driving your car while your wife plays with the bull

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:56 am

Have you ever driven the car while your wife and bull were playing in the back seat of the car? What other things have you done to help your wife and her lover? Have you served them drinks yet? Did you deliver towels?

knight4princess
Player

Re: Driving your car while your wife plays with the bull

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 am

Yes. All of the above. I also have sat in the driver's seat, parked, while wife got fucked.

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:32 am

knight4princess wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 am
Yes. All of the above. I also have sat in the driver's seat, parked, while wife got fucked.
And how was that for you? Were you able to stay focused on driving? What was your view of them? And the sound? The smell of sex?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:57 am

Often - this is part of our vetting ritual. The usual last phase is a face-to-face meet in a coffee shop or similar public venue.

If KK and her candidate encounter partner click, we take a ride. KK gets in the back seat with the candidate, I drive. We usually have a pre-planned destination in mind; a deserted parking garage, a secluded, little-visited park, an out of the way country road, or industrial park.

While KK gets to know her friend, I drive to that pre-determined location, park, and then watch them in the rearview mirror, usually masturbating while I listen and watch. KK will grope her partner, get groped by her partner, sometimes engage in oral sex, sometimes she even gets wound up to the point of a back-seat fuck session. KK calls the experience “the cock inspection.”

Most often these sessions aren’t full-contact sex; hand-jobs, cock and ball fondling, finger-banging, and maybe a little mutual oral pleasure.

My role as “helper” aside from watching and stroking is to keep a look-out for intruders, pass back wet-wipes if there’s a mess, and act as chaperone.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:55 am

jw_kk wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:57 am
Often - this is part of our vetting ritual. The usual last phase is a face-to-face meet in a coffee shop or similar public venue.

If KK and her candidate encounter partner click, we take a ride. KK gets in the back seat with the candidate, I drive. We usually have a pre-planned destination in mind; a deserted parking garage, a secluded, little-visited park, an out of the way country road, or industrial park.

While KK gets to know her friend, I drive to that pre-determined location, park, and then watch them in the rearview mirror, usually masturbating while I listen and watch. KK will grope her partner, get groped by her partner, sometimes engage in oral sex, sometimes she even gets wound up to the point of a back-seat fuck session. KK calls the experience “the cock inspection.”

Most often these sessions aren’t full-contact sex; hand-jobs, cock and ball fondling, finger-banging, and maybe a little mutual oral pleasure.

My role as “helper” aside from watching and stroking is to keep a look-out for intruders, pass back wet-wipes if there’s a mess, and act as chaperone.
Nice. I've played the role of lookout myself. I've sat in the driver's seat and I've sat on the trunk of our rocking car, watching the entrance to a deserted parking lot in case anyone pulls in. Oddly, I personally have not had sex with my wife in a car since we were like 20 years old. But I've driven or kept lookout so that multiple other men could have that thrill. I also find myself sometimes playing designated driver between our hotel and the restaurant. That way my wife can enjoy herself with her date. I like to think of myself more as a chaperone more than a third wheel.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:03 pm

She has had sex in cars but I wasn't with them at those times. Sounds like an exciting adventure. I hadn't considered that before but now want that. I'll ask.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:21 pm

Oh fuck! I had almost forgotten about this until this thread!! Good times.

Several years ago I sat in the passenger seat of a taxi while my wife went down on her date in the back seat. We were leaving a bar and heading back to our hotel room with a guy we met. After a couple of martinis I was feeling a bit daring and extremely horny in anticipation for the rest of our night. I hailed a cab and told the driver something like "Let me call over to my wife" to make it clear who was whom. My wife was pressed up against the other man, huddling for warmth inside of his coat. I deliberately sat up front to give the two of them space in the back and to accentuate the appearance of the whole hotwife situation.

I said something vaguely expositional to make sure that the driver wasn't missing the plot, something like "Honey, we have to see your mother tomorrow" or some such. It got quiet in the cab quickly. When I looked back they were making out. The driver said nothing. I was excited but also suddenly self-conscious.

A few minutes later I looked back again. The guy's erect cock was unzipped and my wife was leaning over in the back seat, her head bobbing up and down in his lap. I faced forward and didn't turn around again during the ride. I don't know why, I guess I just kind of froze and felt awkward. I could see the driver glancing between the road and his rearview mirror but I didn't have a view myself. We rode in silence the rest of the way, just some muffled slurps and soft gasps punctuated by intermittent calls over the cab's dispatch. She blew him for maybe a couple of minutes before we got to the hotel. I over-tipped and we got out without any of us saying anything.

Captaintiny
Virgin

Unread post by Captaintiny » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:44 pm

Have done this and stuff life it a few times, no regrets😈

Hot af hearing and seeing glimpses of things while tooling around. We were just talking about this a bit ago before I came on here lol

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:41 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:21 pm
Oh fuck! I had almost forgotten about this until this thread!! Good times.

Several years ago I sat in the passenger seat of a taxi while my wife went down on her date in the back seat. We were leaving a bar and heading back to our hotel room with a guy we met. After a couple of martinis I was feeling a bit daring and extremely horny in anticipation for the rest of our night. I hailed a cab and told the driver something like "Let me call over to my wife" to make it clear who was whom. My wife was pressed up against the other man, huddling for warmth inside of his coat. I deliberately sat up front to give the two of them space in the back and to accentuate the appearance of the whole hotwife situation.

I said something vaguely expositional to make sure that the driver wasn't missing the plot, something like "Honey, we have to see your mother tomorrow" or some such. It got quiet in the cab quickly. When I looked back they were making out. The driver said nothing. I was excited but also suddenly self-conscious.

A few minutes later I looked back again. The guy's erect cock was unzipped and my wife was leaning over in the back seat, her head bobbing up and down in his lap. I faced forward and didn't turn around again during the ride. I don't know why, I guess I just kind of froze and felt awkward. I could see the driver glancing between the road and his rearview mirror but I didn't have a view myself. We rode in silence the rest of the way, just some muffled slurps and soft gasps punctuated by intermittent calls over the cab's dispatch. She blew him for maybe a couple of minutes before we got to the hotel. I over-tipped and we got out without any of us saying anything.
Oh nice! We haven’t done this either but it’s on our agenda to do so.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:13 am

Yes I have been driving with my wife and her boyfriend getting hot and heavy in the back seat. Whenever the 3 of us go out, I drive and they are in the back seat. They do not always play while driving, but sometimes they do. The most memorable session, we had spent the day at a nude beach and for the trip my wife was just wearing a t-shirt dress. On the drive home i could hear them getting into it, and then I heard my wife say she needed to cum. I took a quick glance back and her t-shirt dress was hiked up to her waist and he was rubbing her and she had his cock in his hand. I could her her moans as I drove and then I heard her cum. As she finished she said she to keep going, she needed to cum again. They mutually masturbated each other for the 45 minute trip home, and her dress was over her head and off as e we puled into the driveway. Once the garage door was closed, she dragged the boyfriend to the bedroom.

Rhino444
Trainable

Unread post by Rhino444 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:28 am

I'll be a contrary voice again and say while I see this scenario quite a lot in cuckold discussion online (either as something actually put into practice or a popular desired fantasy), I personally just don't get the appeal. Perhaps part of the reason why I would never care for this is that I'm extremely turned off by the idea of public sex and driving around is borderline public (depending on how tinted your windows are lol).

But I think the biggest thing for me is, if I'm afforded a chance to watch my wife fuck, I want to be able to see them fully naked and have room to properly FUCK in different positions on a bed, not in the cramped quarters of a car. Sex in cars just seems like a juvenile teenage thing to me.

Again, I'm not hating on anyone with this particular fetish, just throwing another perspective out there. I'm wondering if anyone else who voted no feels a similar way.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:40 am

We have done this several times. My wife will wear a short skirt with no panties. Of course no bra under her top. So easy for the bull to finger her. I usually find a place to park and let them go at it while I jack my little dick. I wear shorts with no underwear to make it easy. Most of the time she will blow them but has fucked a few. Had one guy to tell me, "Drive back to your house. I need to fuck."

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:54 am

Let there be no mistake. This isn't a fetish for us. Car sex is just something that has happened a time or two over the course of the 20 years we've been doing the swing lifestyle / Hotwife thing. Like the poster above, we know there are reasons people like sex in a comfortable place like a bed! (She's also had sex in tents, RVs, little rooms inside swing clubs, hotel rooms, boyfriends' houses, bent over a picnic bench at a nude resort, etc., etc.)
BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:32 am
knight4princess wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 am
And how was that for you? Were you able to stay focused on driving? What was your view of them? And the sound? The smell of sex?
The time I'm thinking of mainly -- we had met a guy at a bar and we decided to adjourn to the large parking lot outside. I sat in the driver's seat and served as lookout. I did get a good look at things by turning around. The sounds and smells of sex were about as intense as any other place -- which is pretty intense. After she fucked him, he had to leave. I felt her pussy and it was so cummy and swollen -- literally more puffy than I'd ever felt her labia before or since!

We then left the bar's parking lot and drove to a swing club, where I believe we both found some action as I recall. It has been a few years back.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 pm

In the theme of this topic, car sex and my wife’s choice of outfit is apropos.

Usually, we’re engaging in this as part of our screening/vetting process - the penultimate step before an encounter. These screening face-to-face sessions start in a public venue, a cafe, bar, lounge, or similar venue.

KK picks the outfit she’ll wear about 90% of the time, while I’m granted the choice the remainder. Given the risk of getting caught, we prefer something “easy off, easy on” as opposed to something elaborate that might pose difficulty in getting re-dressed or otherwise appropriately covered if we get interrupted.

One of my favorites is a sort of outerwear piece - I call it a rain-coat. It’s tasteful black, with a zip front that extends from the hemline to the neck. When KK’s wearing it, it has the appearance of a tasteful, casual “little black dress." The liner is some sort of synthetic - it feels like silk or satin. I like for KK to wear this with heels and stockings, either stay-up or garter style, no panties, and no bra.

It can be unzipped readily, fully exposing KK to her encounter partner, and essentially remain in place during their backseat romp. If there’s an urgent need, it’s easy and quick to zip up. It’s also been a durable garment, through multiple passes at the cleaner’s - the inevitable cum splashes and stains seem readily removed in whatever process is used, and the little outfit is almost in like-new condition.

KK usually picks some sort of dress for these encounters, seasonally appropriate. She prefers to start out in panties - if things click at the meet-up, KK will often excuse herself to the ladies room, doff her panties, returning to the table or booth, where she hands them to me in an overt fashion, saying “Hang on to these for me, and let’s go for a ride.”

That’s a sure sign she finds the candidate attractive enough to proceed to the “cock inspection” step, and engage in back-set fun.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Oh my word, I’ve been a cuck for over twenty years and never experienced this yet, it never occurred to me to be honest. Definitely going to suggest this to Hannah for when lockdown is over here in the UK. It’s so hot!

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:05 pm

The first time this happened to me was many years ago, we had arranged to go to the pub in a nearly town with my best friend at the time, it was a freezing evening and when he arrived at our house he brought a car blanket which he made a point of putting on the back seat. Mrs TM2 however climbed into the front and i drove.

Feeling my wifes bum in the busy pub i found she was wearing suspenders, rather naughty and kinky as far as remember he was the perfect gentleman and didnt touch her. Several drinks later i suggested we returned home so i could have a drink too. We left the pub and i made quickly to my car starting it up, then as they got nearer i "decided" i needed a wee and therefore said i wouldnt be a moment.

As i shot back to the pub i glanced back and saw then both getting in the back so id an idea this was going to happen.

I gave them a few moments then returned, they were under the blanket already, as i drove up the busy high street the car rocked and looking in the mirror i saw Mrs TM2 was now straddling him. It wasnt long before i heard her moaning and glancing back, she was riding him, i thought at the time this was rather risky as we cameback down the high street and then had to stop at a pedestrian crossing, the street lights clearly giving a view to those nearby.

Therefore i rushed home eager to see this, where they continued drinking, petting and fucking i saw she wasnt wearing knickers immediately.

This was in the early days and before i was locked and after watching for maybe an hour i simply shot my load, then went into the kitchen and thought how long can he fuck her for?

Some time later he entered the kitchen looking tired, he simply asked if i was ok with what he had done, then said she is insasiable, walking back into the front room my young wife was laid on her back spread, legs open asleep on the front room carpet.

The following day i searched my car looking for her knickers but didnt find any, mentioning this, she simply replied thats because i didnt go out wearing any.

It dawned on me then that my attempts to semi plan this were wasted as obviously she went out intending to fuck my best friend anyway.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:52 pm

Rhino444 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:28 am
I'll be a contrary voice again and say while I see this scenario quite a lot in cuckold discussion online (either as something actually put into practice or a popular desired fantasy), I personally just don't get the appeal. Perhaps part of the reason why I would never care for this is that I'm extremely turned off by the idea of public sex and driving around is borderline public (depending on how tinted your windows are lol).

But I think the biggest thing for me is, if I'm afforded a chance to watch my wife fuck, I want to be able to see them fully naked and have room to properly FUCK in different positions on a bed, not in the cramped quarters of a car. Sex in cars just seems like a juvenile teenage thing to me.

Again, I'm not hating on anyone with this particular fetish, just throwing another perspective out there. I'm wondering if anyone else who voted no feels a similar way.
Hi Rhino! It's great to read your perspective, especially since threads can sometimes become circle-jerks if we all feel like we need to agree and one-up each other with agreement about how much we agree. I know that I can be guilty, since I tend to join threads that interest me.

You're not wrong. A comfortable bed is a hell of a lot better than the back seat of a car or the back of an SUV. It's a lot easier for my wife to orgasm if she's comfortable in a bed, it's a better view for me, it's easier to swap places or to have MFM fun, and you get the full range of positions and options. Car sex sucks by almost any objective measure. And steak is better than cheeseburger, but sometimes you kind of want a cheeseburger.

Being the chauffeur for my wife and her date is basically foreplay. If we're driving anyway, why not get the party started on the way to the hotel? When we've had car experiences (or my wife has had car fun alone) that went beyond petting to oral sex or actual fucking, the thrill was in the spontaneity and not the inherent comfort of a Dodge interior. Let me try to describe how we've felt...

It's before midnight on a Friday summer night, in the rear corner of a dark parking lot, a block away from the bar, backed in under some low-hanging trees, and I'm sitting in the driver's seat of our idling car. In the back seat, my wife is straddling the man we met for drinks. His jeans are around his ankles and her dress is hiked up to her waist and she's bouncing up and down in his lap, trying not to hit her head on the roof, and the car is rocking in time with their humping. If my wife had any reservations on the way over about an impromptu car fuck, they're gone now. She's grunting and crying out and basically screaming. The glass is fogging up but I can't crack the windows because I'm worried that someone in the residential area on the other side of the fence might hear us. I'm fondling my dick through my shorts but my mind is racing and it's hard to focus. I'm constantly re-scanning the loading dock for security cameras and mentally rehearsing our story in case I see headlights in the driveway. Not a minute after they finish I put the car in drive and head back to the bar. A lingering goodbye kiss goodbye at his car gives me a chance to find and dispose of the used condom and wrapper from the back. He drives away, but it's still date night and there's plenty of time before last call. We head inside for another drink and to talk about our little adventure. My wife fixes her hair and reapplies lipstick, but her lace panties remain in the center console. In the light of the bar my wife teases me about the giant wet spot on the front of my tan shorts, where my dick has been leaking pre-cum since before we left the bar the first time. We stay just long enough to gush about how our hearts are still racing and how much we need to get home to fuck each other. My dick isn't fully flaccid again until I'm finishing inside of my wife.

If you're totally turned off by public sex, that is not not going to be a thrill at all.

FL_Cpl_4fun
Experienced

Unread post by FL_Cpl_4fun » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Last year I finally had the opportunity to do this when we had a guy out with the both of us. They were kissing and petting in the back seat but it was only 1 time and they didn’t have car sex. They had sex before we left the house and after we got home that night.

I’ve served drinks, towels and so forth on several occasions at our house with different guys. It isn’t really kinky for me, because we are great hosts for any guest whether or not they are a sexual guest. We always offer drinks.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:00 am

Back when we first got married we got into swinging and the first couple we met with the wife was somewhat hesitant. The second time we were supposed to meet with them only the husband showed up, he said his wife wasn't feeling well. My wife and I had already been living a wife led relationship for some time and we were also already into BDSM. The other husband took us to a basement bar in downtown El Paso where he sat with my wife and I had to sit away from her. this was quickly turning into a cuckold situation but I was okay with it, my first wife had also cuckolded me so I was no stranger to it. We had a drink and then left the bar. He got in the back seat of our minivan with my wife and told me "Just drive!" I drove around downtown El Paso and was even on I-10 at one point as he and my wife made out and fucked in the back seat. Eventually he told me to go back to the hotel and when we got into the room he pulled some rope out of a bag he had with him and tied me to the office chair that was in the room and then positioned me so I had a god view of the bed, and he then proceeded to fuck my wife in front of me! When they were finished he got dressed and just before he left he told my wife "You can untie him if you want, the rope is a gift!"

We stayed in touch with them for a while but we never got together with them again. As I suspected, his wife was not into the swinging as much as he was and we moved on to swing with other couples. That was the only time that I ever got to chauffeur my wife while she made out and got fucked in the back set with another guy!

Sub4her

Unread post by Sub4her » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:19 am

It has happened (Her and a guy we met that night in the back seat making out while I was driving him home) once and was not planned which made it super hot.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 am

Amy and me were still single and she was yet to become a Hotwife, but we went to a summer barbeque. Amy wore a tight orange vest top, tight white mini skirt, white g-string thong and white killer heels. She looked fucking amazing. On route, as usual, we picked up a couple of my mates, Dan and another lad called Joe... they were both a few years younger than us. As they got in the car they both spotted Amy's firm nipples pressing against her vest and the mini skirt that was now riding up the back of her peachy white arse. Their eyes nearly popped out. As we walked into the garden every buck turned to look at Amy. I was so horny for her. She flirted and prick teased like I'd never seen.

At the end of the night we went to leave and as usual Amy got in the back with Dan for the drive home... she fancied him and would fall asleep with her head on his lap to tease him, but I knew Dan's hands would be all over her... he didn't think I knew but Amy used to tell me. I saw the look of envy on Joe's face so I whispered to him to get in the back too and to treat himself. He jumped in the back seat! As I drove home I looked in the mirror. Amy was between the two young bucks, she was kissing Dan while Joe was sucking on her swollen tits. Then she swapped and kissed Joe while Dan sucked her tits and fingered her pussy. I could hardly keep my eyes on the road. My cock was so hard. Amy was moaning with pleasure. As I turned into Dan's street I looked over my shoulder. Amy was on all fours, kissing Dan and holding his hard cock with her right hand. Her vest was up around her armpits and he was fondling her lovely tits and nipples. At the other end her skirt was up around her waist and Joe was licking her pussy and finger fucking her at the same time. I stopped outside Dan's and told them time was up. As they got out of the car I got in and fucked her on the back seat right outside Dan's place. She was so wet and juicy!!!

curcpl32
Trainable

Unread post by curcpl32 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:39 am

We have never driven around and done this but have had car/truck play.
One night I sat in the driver's seat of her car in a bar parking lot while she played with a army guy in the back seat.
Another time I sat in the driver's seat of my regular cab pickup in the same bar parking lot. She was in the middle with a different army guy sitting in the passenger seat. They were messing around getting touchy feely and I said to her, "I think you should give him a bj and have some fun". Her reply was ok and she proceeded to blow him and climb on top of him for a quick ride. When she started blowing him I figured being parked right in front of the main bar door was a little to risky so I backed over into a spot in the back row and shut the lights off. Kinda funny watching his buddies coming outside looking for him. She had an O. He didn't. Unfortunately he got deployed shortly after that and we haven't seen him since.
As a pretext she had hooked up with this guy and a buddy of his before that when we brought them back to our place for an unplanned threesome.
She really likes the spontaneous bar pickup.
One time we were at the same bar and she disappeared. I went out on the porch to look for her. I see her white shirt in my truck as she is bouncing up and down on a 23 year old cock. Just then another woman starts walking across the parking lot and see them. She just said wow and started laughing. Luckily she kept waking and didn't call attention to them.
We do have plans to do the drive around while she plays in the backseat, just getting schedules to match with the different army guy she has been messaging.
BTW she is a verified Hotwife on here, but doesn't comment very much in the open forum.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:10 am

curcpl32 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:39 am
We have never driven around and done this but have had car/truck play.
One night I sat in the driver's seat of her car in a bar parking lot while she played with a army guy in the back seat.
Another time I sat in the driver's seat of my regular cab pickup in the same bar parking lot. She was in the middle with a different army guy sitting in the passenger seat. They were messing around getting touchy feely and I said to her, "I think you should give him a bj and have some fun". Her reply was ok and she proceeded to blow him and climb on top of him for a quick ride. When she started blowing him I figured being parked right in front of the main bar door was a little to risky so I backed over into a spot in the back row and shut the lights off. Kinda funny watching his buddies coming outside looking for him. She had an O. He didn't. Unfortunately he got deployed shortly after that and we haven't seen him since.
As a pretext she had hooked up with this guy and a buddy of his before that when we brought them back to our place for an unplanned threesome.
She really likes the spontaneous bar pickup.
One time we were at the same bar and she disappeared. I went out on the porch to look for her. I see her white shirt in my truck as she is bouncing up and down on a 23 year old cock. Just then another woman starts walking across the parking lot and see them. She just said wow and started laughing. Luckily she kept waking and didn't call attention to them.
We do have plans to do the drive around while she plays in the backseat, just getting schedules to match with the different army guy she has been messaging.
BTW she is a verified Hotwife on here, but doesn't comment very much in the open forum.
Amazing!! I think impromptu parking lot sex makes you feel like a horny youngster again. The best part is being able to go back inside and continue the evening lol.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 am

on the bucket list.. had sex in front while double date watched from back tho

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:58 am

on the bucket list.. had sex in front with then girlfriend..now wife... while double date watched from back tho