Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

Yes
32%
No
68%

Total votes: 417

love84
Virgin

Re: Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

Unread post by love84 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:29 pm

Don't know that it was an according to Hoyle gangbang but one of our few nights at a local swingers club one thing led to another and I got to watch 2 guys take turns fucking her while she gave a blowjob to a massive young BBC.

One of the guys was our original reason for going to the club that night. It was our first time meeting him after having exchanged some messages on sls. He turned out to be a terrific guy and became a regular for my wife. She had a few threesomes with him and his friend that unfortunately I didn't get witness.

Good times

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:18 pm

My wife Ann has had a gangbang to celebrate her birthday the last 4 years. Myself and the other 5 husbands in our swinger group participate. She is the centre of attention and her pleasure is everyone's priority. The other wives look after Ann anf fluff the waiting guys. She has worked hard at being able to achieve "airtight" and is proud of herself. I always go first fuck and then reclaim her with the last fuck. It can be not only an erotic experience but a deply emotional one.
We have also had a few gangbangs at our swinger club ance once at a nude resort we used to go to. It was about middnight and there were 4 couples left. Under the water there were a lot of roaming hands and it was pretty obvious that the guy next to Ann was fingering her. I sat up on the edge of the hottub and asked her to give me a blowjob. While she did that I nodded to the guy and indicated that he should continue playing with her. His wife floated over and started playing with Ann's boobs. After fingering Ann and licking her pussy and arse from behind she looked back at him and asked him to fuck her but not to come in her. He didn't need a second invitation. The other 2 couples had begun playing as well and eventually all of the guys fucked Ann before I went last. It was a great night.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Many of them over the years. When we lived in NC she got shared a lot by her boyfriend, but it was never a true gangbang. More like a train scenario.

I arranged her first true gangbang on her 27th birthday. She had no idea it was happening. It was pre-Craigslist so I invested a lot of time in putting it together and getting 7 guys to show up. She wasn't on birth control and they knew ahead of time that she was fertile and creampies were desired. She came every time one of them came in her. The pic I attached is one of the few I have left from that night. It is grainy because it was one of the early digital cameras that used a 3.5" floppy, but I think you can see the outcome pretty good :D

http://picunt.com/yw0go

Around 2010 or so we started taking a weekend trip on our anniversary. Craigslist was up and running by then so when I suggested we invite men to the room she was all for it. That first night I just sent the hotel and room number to the men who responded to our ad and they showed up and fucked her whenever they did. The next day she said she wanted me to have them there them all at once that night and that was the beginning of the anniversary gangbang tradition that we maintain every year now. We always do a 2-3 night trip and every night is a gangbang.

For several years we always went to the same city. It became so common that we went to the Morgantown area that guys started emailing a few weeks early asking if we were doing it again this year, but the last few years we have mixed it up. She wanted some variety, so the last two years we have gone to new cities.

She also arranged her own "mini bangs" 8 or 9 times a year with usually 4-6 guys that she fucks pretty often taking part.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:49 am

Not yet, but we're working on the guest list. She's currently fucking two bbc's almost weekly, so by some definitions that's a yet, them +me makes three but we're wanting 5 or 6 others plus me. She also has a couple married guys she sees when they can make it work. Couple more guys and we'll be ready to pull the trigger. Gang bangs with randoms is nearly impossible to make happen, can see where it could happen at a house party or swingers party, but I've never seen it in real life. I've been in several gang bangs over the years with other couples where the guy set it up, always a blast watching a girl who enjoys as much cock as she can get. I can't wait to watch my hot wife get her fill.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:04 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:49 am
Not yet, but we're working on the guest list. She's currently fucking two bbc's almost weekly, so by some definitions that's a yet, them +me makes three but we're wanting 5 or 6 others plus me. She also has a couple married guys she sees when they can make it work. Couple more guys and we'll be ready to pull the trigger. Gang bangs with randoms is nearly impossible to make happen, can see where it could happen at a house party or swingers party, but I've never seen it in real life. I've been in several gang bangs over the years with other couples where the guy set it up, always a blast watching a girl who enjoys as much cock as she can get. I can't wait to watch my hot wife get her fill.
I can't wait either! I know it's a dream fantasy of hers, but I don't know if she's ready for real life yet. She says what would she do with all the cocks! lol

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:16 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:04 am
warmnsalty wrote:
I can't wait either! I know it's a dream fantasy of hers, but I don't know if she's ready for real life yet. She says what would she do with all the cocks! lol
I've done both an all out gang bang and train, I think a train is more manageable, just line up and take your turn, she can suck now and then as a guy waits but having watched all out bangs, it's a lot for a girl to take in. The trains I've been involved in, seems the girls were better taken care of.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:58 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:16 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:04 am
warmnsalty wrote:
I've done both an all out gang bang and train, I think a train is more manageable, just line up and take your turn, she can suck now and then as a guy waits but having watched all out bangs, it's a lot for a girl to take in. The trains I've been involved in, seems the girls were better taken care of.
Thank you for the useful information!! I will relay that information on to her. Thanks again for all your help!!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:42 pm

the most I've seen her with in one go was 4 guys. they didnt all go at the same time, they took turns, one after the other, more like a train. but they were all there, in the room at the same time, so im gonna count it.

there were also several times where we were with this same group of guys, and she'd hang out naked, while they all casually groped her, felt her up, fingered her, all that, because they all had fucked her enough times that they felt familiar and entitled. one time, my wife and i, and three of those guys all drove to vegas together for a weekend! she was passed around the entire weekend, starting on the car ride!

I was also the 4th person to fuck her on our wedding night! right after our wedding, her boyfriend and his two roommates had their way with her in our hotel room before i even got there! I arrived as the last guy was just finishing up with her! ...then I took my turn!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:20 am

My wife has been gangbanged by 7 cocks but unfortunately I did not get to witness it. I knew she was going to a swingers party with a friend of hers (I was not invited, but did not know how many cocks would be attending. Turns out there were three couples and 4 single men attending. All of the men fucked my wife. Oh how I wish I could have watched but based on what she told me, I have many images in my head. Turns me on

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:29 am

takemoment wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:20 am
My wife has been gangbanged by 7 cocks but unfortunately I did not get to witness it. I knew she was going to a swingers party with a friend of hers (I was not invited, but did not know how many cocks would be attending. Turns out there were three couples and 4 single men attending. All of the men fucked my wife. Oh how I wish I could have watched but based on what she told me, I have many images in my head. Turns me on
It's amazing what one's imagination can do, isn't it?? ;)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 pm

Yes it is!! ;)

Harold 1Lulu23
Virgin

Unread post by Harold 1Lulu23 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Yes, several times since she was introduced to black cock.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:48 pm

No, i haven`t. If you followed our stony way, i´m not into watching either.

But what has always surprised me is what attracts men to participate in a gangbang with a strange woman. After being on the forum i understand that men like to watch their wives having sex with multiple men and even do it with her afterwards. cuckold land. but being, let`s say, number 7, and having sex with a strange woman you probably just met or have seen the first time and stick your penis in a vagina just 6 men before you did too. well, this is something i really would like to understand.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:09 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:48 pm

But what has always surprised me is what attracts men to participate in a gangbang with a strange woman. After being on the forum i understand that men like to watch their wives having sex with multiple men and even do it with her afterwards. cuckold land. but being, let`s say, number 7, and having sex with a strange woman you probably just met or have seen the first time and stick your penis in a vagina just 6 men before you did too. well, this is something i really would like to understand.
I have to admit that I'm a watcher BIG time, but I do have to wonder why a man would want a woman who's already been had many many times. I can wonder but just wonder. Maybe that would be a good question to ask in the forums. But what Forum to put it in is the bigger question. lol :D

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:35 pm

Skipping the details that led up to the gangbang/train, my wife entertained a small group of coworkers in a hotel business suite after a meeting. They'd stayed there after the meeting ended and she was laid by at least 5 guys. She'd had a few drinks and isn't absolutely sure. I was at work, and she'd texted me earlier to say one of our fantasies might happen, "hurry up and get here, I'll leave the security door latch unlatched." Well, I wasn't all that close and when I arrived, she was on a couch with two guys naked and watching a third guy finishing in her, two or three guys had left already. Things were a bit awkward as the guys didn't know me, and my wife was telling me to hurry up and fuck her. As I undressed, the last guy was finishing his orgasm in her and pulling out of her and I saw the result of all of the men's efforts. The last guys were dressing and leaving as I climbed on top of her and entered her. It was heaven, but I didn't last long. The last guy remained and watched, hoping he could get hard again but it didn't happen. My wife invited him to our home the following week and he became her boyfriend for about 8 years, taking her once or twice a month in our bed while I traveled for work. Gangbangs can lead to good outcomes!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:19 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:35 pm
Skipping the details that led up to the gangbang/train, my wife entertained a small group of coworkers in a hotel business suite after a meeting. They'd stayed there after the meeting ended and she was laid by at least 5 guys. She'd had a few drinks and isn't absolutely sure. I was at work, and she'd texted me earlier to say one of our fantasies might happen, "hurry up and get here, I'll leave the security door latch unlatched." Well, I wasn't all that close and when I arrived, she was on a couch with two guys naked and watching a third guy finishing in her, two or three guys had left already. Things were a bit awkward as the guys didn't know me, and my wife was telling me to hurry up and fuck her. As I undressed, the last guy was finishing his orgasm in her and pulling out of her and I saw the result of all of the men's efforts. The last guys were dressing and leaving as I climbed on top of her and entered her. It was heaven, but I didn't last long. The last guy remained and watched, hoping he could get hard again but it didn't happen. My wife invited him to our home the following week and he became her boyfriend for about 8 years, taking her once or twice a month in our bed while I traveled for work. Gangbangs can lead to good outcomes!
This was so well told that I had to share it with my sweetie. She'll love to learn that positives can come from a gang bang as her all time fantasy is to have a gang bang...she's leaning toward having a train at first.

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:13 am

You could add another category to your survey: 'No...but want to'

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:07 am

She has not yet been gangbanged because she would not be comfortable with strangers taking turns with her. But she says she wouldn’t mind doing my friends and would let me clean up. Likely won’t happen but exciting to think about.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:07 am
She has not yet been gangbanged because she would not be comfortable with strangers taking turns with her. But she says she wouldn’t mind doing my friends and would let me clean up. Likely won’t happen but exciting to think about.
I think you should think about encouraging her. At least give it a try, and if it doesn't work out then you can quit at any time. Just my own $.02 worth! lol

Northerner
Virgin

Unread post by Northerner » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:15 pm

Unfortunately no. My current wife has never admitted to being in a gangbang, and I doubt she has. My first wife definitely participated in gangbangs during her partying high school days, but I didn't know her then, and as far as I know she didn't do any when we were together. That doesn't mean she didn't, just that I don't know. She didn't believe in giving me details.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:54 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:08 am
1 How many men fucked her?
2 Did she moan a lot?
3 How did she look after sex?
4 How did you feel watching?
I don't know because these guys, 10 till 12 (an estimation, I didn't count), blocked my view.
She was fucked in both er pussy and mouth. She was fucked standing while the others supported her body.
No, not a lot but she did. She wasn't a "moaning type".
She was completely exhausted.
It was a complete surprise to me that she let it get to this point and with so much cooperation. So I was very excited.

I would like to add:
5 Did she liked it?
Oh yes, she kept talking about it during some weeks thereafter. "An event that may happen more times."
She amazed me with saying "next time 20 guys would even be better".

6 What turned her on the most?
"Having no influence, nothing to say, just being a fuck toy for them, was an experience which I would not like to have missed."
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:14 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:09 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:48 pm

I have to admit that I'm a watcher BIG time, but I do have to wonder why a man would want a woman who's already been had many many times. I can wonder but just wonder. Maybe that would be a good question to ask in the forums. But what Forum to put it in is the bigger question. lol :D
maybe this forum is the wrong one. this is the forum for the husbands of the wives participating in a gangbang.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:18 am

Last night we were at a nearby bar looking for a toy to bring home for sex with Laurie. Instead of one we found a group of three. Laurie was dressed in semi see through top showing her nipples through it and short skirt showing lots of thigh, the guys all noticed. I steered the conversation toward the sexual side, Laurie was really flirty. One of the guys whispered something to her and she said out loud "he is always with me, he likes to watch". they were all embarrassed. Laurie gave me the horn sign letting me know she was interested in having sex, I mouthed which one, she pointed to all three. I jumped on the opportunity and asked out loud if they have ever had a gang bang and would they like to fuck my wife.

When we all got to our place, Laurie led us all to our play room, the guys looked stunned when they saw all the sex toys and devices. We have a small bar there and I got every one drinks, as we drank I fondled and slowly exposed Laurie to the guys. She was undressed except her open shirt, I gave her a small push toward the guys and they started playing with every part of her bare body. she laid on the sex bed and the guys undressed, then joined her. They started fucking her pussy and one in her mouth while she was jerking off the third. I just sat in my usual chair and stroked my cock watching.

They were taking turns doing things to her, the gangbang turned into a train while each of them took turn after turn fucking her. I watched Laurie cum many times and when the guys were done, I put my cock in her pussy and came inside her too, I love seeing the cum dripping out when she is full.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:18 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:29 am
takemoment wrote:
OH my god, it is. As much as I would have loved to witness it, I am sure my imagination is more intense and erotic than what actually happened. After all intercourse is basically the same thing over and over again. But in this case it was 7 different cocks doing the thrusting

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:37 am

takemoment wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:18 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:29 am
takemoment wrote:
OH my god, it is. As much as I would have loved to witness it, I am sure my imagination is more intense and erotic than what actually happened. After all intercourse is basically the same thing over and over again. But in this case it was 7 different cocks doing the thrusting
Seven is a lucky number, right?? ;) She's one lucky gal