Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

Yes
32%
No
68%

Total votes: 417

Chrome-chains
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Have you ever watched your wife in a gangbang?

Unread post by Chrome-chains » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:41 pm

ShowMe69 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:21 am
We belonged to a wednesday afternoon club As the organizers said, some people play golf, we sport fuck. Those that could would meet at a bar for lunch. whoever wanted to after about an hour would meet at a motel room nearby for the rest of the afternoon. tried to keep the ratio of men to women at 2 or 3 to 1. She has had 5 to 9 guys in ne afternoon at such events.
I'd love it if I could mix this type of club and our Golf club!!! There are some seriously hot guys there!!

LOL...how fun!
Tall leggy slutwife looking for Dominant, imaginative, professional men. Please be well groomed and at least 6 inches in length.

You can't turn a bad girl good...but when a good girl goes bad...she's gone forever (Jay Z)

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:06 am

By accident LadyD experienced once a big train in what became "our club".
I couldn't count the number of participants because it was too crowded but it was around a dozen. At least.

She (excerpts from our diary):
"Standing and being used as their fucktoy, in mouth and pussy, without being gentle to me, was what made me so horny......
Some deep throated me and when they felt I could take it easily they fucked my throat. The first guy asked me if he could, the others only did......
I knew I could stop them but instead my hidden desire then was that they would go on. They did, they felt I was in that mood....
They didn't give me the time to recover. One replaced the other within seconds so I came continuously. That was an experience I will never forget. At the end I was so exhausted that I thought I would collapse. I wanted to have some rest. Then you came to support me because there was, as you told me, a last one who wanted to fuck me.
With my arms around your neck, my eyes fixed to yours, he hadn't any mercy with me. This moment I remember so well. You supporting and helping me to be a slut for other men (she never met before). That is why I kissed you while he fucked me. I wanted you to experience his thrusts. That was so lascivious"............

Me: "Did it satisfy your secret dream?"

She: "Yes and no. Yes because I had no influence at all, no because my hottest dream is to be used by at least 20 guys, cumming on my body, face and you licking me clean before their eyes. You know this one of my hottest fantasies so once I hope it will happen."

During the weeks thereafter she kept talking about it, especially about having nothing to say (except one), the "forced" ejaculations in her mouth, satisfied by knowing she could even be that other wife we didn't know either.
"You know I love you watching me. This was the best experience till now. Next time I want to see your face."

Was this my beloved, classy wife I knew for so long? Yes, and I liked that kept talking about it so openly, for weeks.

Slonemiller
Prepubescent

Unread post by Slonemiller » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:50 am

I watched her take on 4 guys plus myself one evening. We went to the local club (Escape) and met with a guy we had played with a couple times. He had brought a friend of his a well built bbc. So we are chatting and she is getting bored and does a small strip tease for me as they watch. Then our buddy asks if we can go to a room, she said that would be nice. Just as we get up two other guys we don’t know tell her she’s an amazing dancer and how lucky we are. She tells them that she’s the lucky one and asks them to join us. It was a great night we all took our time and took turns and spit roasted her many times. The bbc had put on his condom and it was tight... Of course she’s not on VC, and about 6 weeks later we find out she’s pregnant and probably wasn’t mine.....

Edwardelric316
Prepubescent

Unread post by Edwardelric316 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:49 pm

Met her in one

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Haven't watched my current wife in a gangbang, but I had watched my ex-wife be in a gangbang many many times over the 27 year we were married.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:20 pm

She has been involved in one "gang bang" by our definition but I was not there for it....she went out on a Friday evening "just for a few hours". She was dropped off LATE Sunday night by a carful of Black guys (right out of a movie,,,,LOUD music, dope smoke pouring out, lots of loud talking) in front our neighbors who came out to see what the commotion was, partially dressed, missing one heel ($200 pair), she had no idea where her minivan was (a note in her purse let me know where it was with key locked inside), she had sperm running down her thighs from both holes, in her hair and dried on her face, bruises and bite marks everywhere, hickies covered her neck (and chest once I hustled her inside), no bra, no panties, no diaphragm (she remember removing it sometime Friday night to prove she was the "freakiest white girl they ever met" and had no idea where it ended up, she was still drunk, quite high (someone started rubbing cocaine on her clit and it kept up the weekend and she "thinks" she might have snorted some. Were I not a medical professional, she would have embarrassingly ended up in my ER for an overdose.

It started with her picking up a guy at a black club that insisted they go to his apartment (she wanted to go to a room at the club so she could meet multiple guys) and he turned out to be a real DUD which explained his insistence they leave the club, she was angry enough and drunk enough to comment on his lack of ability and her lack of satisfaction, he called some friends who showed up (hence the "freakiest white girl" statement), the friends called some friends, and she pretty much only remembers a blur of the most intense and satisfying sex she has EVER been involved in, has no idea where she was the whole weekend, couldn't remember a single name (other than some obvious street names), had no idea where her van was, $300 had been withdrawn from out bank account and she swears she never left the apartment once she went in so she had to have given her card and our code to someone, and she was off work and in bed for 3 days after.

I gave her a "morning after pill" despite it being almost 3 days after her first encounter. She left Friday evening, I did not hear from her until I heard the car coming a block away that dropped her off LATE Sunday night. She was dripping sperm and blood vaginally and anally, her lips were bruised and swollen (she said there was always a cock in her mouth), she has no idea how many guys but the numbers increased exponentially when she removed her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) and announced her desire to get knocked up that weekend, all she knows is it was a LOT!

I started an IV, treated her for STD's, kept her sedated, and when she was finally able to focus and was lucid, I gave her an ultimatum....her lifestyle as it had become and a divorce, or me and our Son and she give up the lifestyle (it was out of control, she was out 6 of 7 nights, would show up sometime b/w 2 and 4 AM drunk and usually high also, crash a few hours, drag in to work....that was suffering also....and come home to shower and change and do it all over again, there was no intimacy between us.....it would have been like sex with a corpse even if I was stupid enough to risk it as she had no idea who she was with usually and was not using ANY protection from diseases).

She wasn't physically able to do any "dating" the rest of the week, barely made it to work and I had to drive her and pick her up, and by the weekend she had considered my ultimatum and elected to stay together. Stopped cold turkey, and she admits that were it not for our Son her decision would have been different. Never told that that were it not for our Son MY decision would have been different long before the ultimatum.....

But taht is the only gang bang she has participated in.

CW

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:44 pm

The nearest we ever came from this arose from a visit to a club in Bury Manchester. She had drunk wine and smoked cannabis during our time there kindly donated to her. As the club began to close and people disappeared we went for one last walk round. Reaching a deserted room with a round circular bed she laid on it with her legs hanging over the side and handed me the keys to my CB. Kneeling i removed her tight skirt opening her willing legs removed my CB and after a few moments entered her.

Whilst i was doing this I then noticed that other people predominantly men had now entered the room, this made me nervous.

They watched and said nothing to us presumably enjoying watching but then one man stood next to me with a condom on and wanking his hard dick near my face intimidating me. I withdrew and looked at him, i moved around to her head on my knees telling her that others were watching, she said she knew. Asking her what she wanted?, should we go? She replied what you want?. Hearing this I nodded to this man and he knelt and entered her as I kissed her and held her hand. The electric in her body was tremendous as I felt her body shaking to his cock as she gasped to his strokes.

There was a man there, not the type of person we like I would add, he wore a condom so as the first man withdrew and stood up I nodded to him too; this went against everything i have ever said and thought as i watched him kneel and enter MY wife.

He fucked her as did I think 3 more, she appeared game for any of them that wanted her but I will say most appeared happy to wank over the view.
Running out of volunteers I returned and fucked her; she was so wet it was running down her ass.

That added a real naughty kink. On the way home she questioned, did you tell that second man he could have me?, did you tell him he could fuck me? humiliatingly I replied “yes” she admitted she came on his second stroke, this act alone crossed a major taboo for us and she was shocked that i had allowed this.

We were never regular visitors and this was the only time she offered herself to anyone that wanted her. Did she enjoy this; absolutely.
Last edited by tractorman2 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:14 am

JMNBABE wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:20 pm
She has been involved in one "gang bang" by our definition but I was not there for it....she went out on a Friday evening "just for a few hours". She was dropped off LATE Sunday night by a carful of Black guys (right out of a movie,,,,LOUD music, dope smoke pouring out, lots of loud talking) in front our neighbors who came out to see what the commotion was, partially dressed, missing one heel ($200 pair), she had no idea where her minivan was (a note in her purse let me know where it was with key locked inside), she had sperm running down her thighs from both holes, in her hair and dried on her face, bruises and bite marks everywhere, hickies covered her neck (and chest once I hustled her inside), no bra, no panties, no diaphragm (she remember removing it sometime Friday night to prove she was the "freakiest white girl they ever met" and had no idea where it ended up, she was still drunk, quite high (someone started rubbing cocaine on her clit and it kept up the weekend and she "thinks" she might have snorted some. Were I not a medical professional, she would have embarrassingly ended up in my ER for an overdose.

It started with her picking up a guy at a black club that insisted they go to his apartment (she wanted to go to a room at the club so she could meet multiple guys) and he turned out to be a real DUD which explained his insistence they leave the club, she was angry enough and drunk enough to comment on his lack of ability and her lack of satisfaction, he called some friends who showed up (hence the "freakiest white girl" statement), the friends called some friends, and she pretty much only remembers a blur of the most intense and satisfying sex she has EVER been involved in, has no idea where she was the whole weekend, couldn't remember a single name (other than some obvious street names), had no idea where her van was, $300 had been withdrawn from out bank account and she swears she never left the apartment once she went in so she had to have given her card and our code to someone, and she was off work and in bed for 3 days after.

I gave her a "morning after pill" despite it being almost 3 days after her first encounter. She left Friday evening, I did not hear from her until I heard the car coming a block away that dropped her off LATE Sunday night. She was dripping sperm and blood vaginally and anally, her lips were bruised and swollen (she said there was always a cock in her mouth), she has no idea how many guys but the numbers increased exponentially when she removed her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) and announced her desire to get knocked up that weekend, all she knows is it was a LOT!

I started an IV, treated her for STD's, kept her sedated, and when she was finally able to focus and was lucid, I gave her an ultimatum....her lifestyle as it had become and a divorce, or me and our Son and she give up the lifestyle (it was out of control, she was out 6 of 7 nights, would show up sometime b/w 2 and 4 AM drunk and usually high also, crash a few hours, drag in to work....that was suffering also....and come home to shower and change and do it all over again, there was no intimacy between us.....it would have been like sex with a corpse even if I was stupid enough to risk it as she had no idea who she was with usually and was not using ANY protection from diseases).

She wasn't physically able to do any "dating" the rest of the week, barely made it to work and I had to drive her and pick her up, and by the weekend she had considered my ultimatum and elected to stay together. Stopped cold turkey, and she admits that were it not for our Son her decision would have been different. Never told that that were it not for our Son MY decision would have been different long before the ultimatum.....

But taht is the only gang bang she has participated in.

CW
This is just sad...

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:10 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:08 am
How many men fucked her? Did she moan a lot? How did she look after sex? How did you feel watching?
I've watched her with three other guys. It was awesome seeing her laying there keeping her legs open waiting for the next guy.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:57 pm

God, I wish.. the more and integrated, the better!!

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:01 pm

My wife agreed to 2 or 3 cocks for now.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:47 am

We had 1 gangbang with 4 other guys back in the early days, great fun huge amount of work

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:50 am

She had a two guys she fucked a couple of times, then they invited a third guy to join in. I'll say I "saw" her, but she was on her back, and they had her 90% covered with their bodies all the time. I'd see her arms and legs some, but one of the three was fucking her all the time.

She had one other 4 some with the two regular guys and a new third once, but it was at one of the guys homes, and I wasn't invited. All I got to do was eat her very messy pussy when she got home.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:48 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:44 pm
The nearest we ever came from this arose from a visit to a club in Bury Manchester. She had drunk wine and smoked cannabis during our time there kindly donated to her. As the club began to close and people disappeared we went for one last walk round. Reaching a deserted room with a round circular bed she laid on it with her legs hanging over the side and handed me the keys to my CB. Kneeling i removed her tight skirt opening her willing legs removed my CB and after a few moments entered her.

Whilst i was doing this I then noticed that other people predominantly men had now entered the room, this made me nervous.

They watched and said nothing to us presumably enjoying watching but then one man stood next to me with a condom on and wanking his hard dick near my face intimidating me. I withdrew and looked at him, i moved around to her head on my knees telling her that others were watching, she said she knew. Asking her what she wanted?, should we go? She replied what you want?. Hearing this I nodded to this man and he knelt and entered her as I kissed her and held her hand. The electric in her body was tremendous as I felt her body shaking to his cock as she gasped to his strokes.

There was a man there, not the type of person we like I would add, he wore a condom so as the first man withdrew and stood up I nodded to him too; this went against everything i have ever said and thought as i watched him kneel and enter MY wife.

He fucked her as did I think 3 more, she appeared game for any of them that wanted her but I will say most appeared happy to wank over the view.
Running out of volunteers I returned and fucked her; she was so wet it was running down her ass.

That added a real naughty kink. On the way home she questioned, did you tell that second man he could have me?, did you tell him he could fuck me? humiliatingly I replied “yes” she admitted she came on his second stroke, this act alone crossed a major taboo for us and she was shocked that i had allowed this.

We were never regular visitors and this was the only time she offered herself to anyone that wanted her. Did she enjoy this; absolutely.
This is pretty hot!

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:49 am

no but I sure do wish..!!!

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:02 pm

No,but 5 guys would be her limit if she ever try and may be more than 5 guys if each take only a minute or 2 she said.

IndyGyJ
Prepubescent

Unread post by IndyGyJ » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:53 am

My wife admitted to a gangbang once, 4 men when she was in her twenties

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forum IndyGy3. Most of the guys on forum would be turning hand springs at that news and making plans for the next one.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:50 am

My wife and I went along to a gangbang event once. She got really really nervous so we decided she would wear a blindfold. We went to one of the bedrooms, she laid back and I held her hand and watched as she took a licking for about 10 minutes then 5 cocks in a row in her mouth and pussy. The hottest part was when she let go of my hand because there was a nice big cock to grab instead.

RCM
Trainable

Unread post by RCM » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:44 am

YES!! I gave watched my wife get gangbanged by six guys
Four of the guys were BBC and two white guys that were very hung
We had got invited and planned on watching as we had never been to one before. Once we arrived, there was about 12 guys. We walked in seeing the host with four guys one in her pussy to rotating in your mouth and one playing with her boobs.
After about five minutes of watching. My wife looks at me and says all these guys are waiting and it looks like they need to be taken care of so I replied it is up to you babe

She then proceeded to take all of her clothes off, lay on the bed and told everyone in the room she was there to be used for pleasure
As the first one entered her mouth One of the guys opened her legs, licked her pussy until she was wet. And then asked, may I go in. Once he slid in her pussy and made her moan she told everyone she hoped they enjoyed fucking her good that night.

She ended up taking six of the guys at the party thanked them all and said . I will be back to the party next month

Now my wife does too gangbangs per month so that she can make many men happy at one time

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:15 am

Would love to see it, though, she's a LTR kind of gal who wouldn't do a gangbang.

The closest we came was in Germany.

We went to visit her aunt who lives there. Aunt (a swinger, herself) and her husband are "regulars: at a club that turns into a swingers club on certain weekends of the month. Club is connected to a small hotel.

Aunt "made" us accompany her, her husband, and her neice (my wife's fucking STUPID-HOT 26-year-old cousin) to swinger's weekend at the club.

We (my wife and I) weren't interested in swinging, but the idea of watching others was intriguing to both of us. When we got there, everyone was assigned a locker (yup...a locker room), and we all got dressed the way we wanted to present ourselves to the rest of the crowd. Nearly all of us men were wearing black/blue boxer-briefs with a black/blue t-shirt. The ladies were given a lot more latitude, I guess, some in fishnets and lingerie, but most in boyshorts and athletic bras. Pretty hot to see all that flesh.

At a certain time (I don't remember. I was buzzed from the alcohol.), everything became "looser," and clothes started coming off....t-shirts and bras were the first to go. Tits and nipples everywhere. My wife and I were so new and shy, we just stayed in our briefs/t-shirt, boyshorts and sports bra. Then, my wife's aunt told us about the themed rooms down the hall. We were oblivious. She told us to go check them out.

What we saw that one night blew our fucking minds. For those of you who live the lifestyle, I applaud you. Amazing to see all of the sucking and fucking going on in all of the different rooms among men and women who did NOT walk into the place together. (A lot of the rooms had "themes"....fantasy-land....BDSM leather....girl's pink bedroom complete with boy-band posters....one with that raunchy basement/fake wood paneling and shag carpet look, like your in a low-budget porn....one with a suburban-style kitchen....)

We watched a young girl (in her 20s, like my wife's cousin) get gangbanged. She was in a different world. (A lot of us fellows and ladies standing around watching. About a half dozen men taking turns fucking her face and pussy. Condoms everywhere. I got the impression the girl picked the men. I didn't get the feeling other men were welcome to join. Only able to watch. So we all just stood there watching, adjusting our semi-hard dicks from time to time.) My wife got so turned on watching this girl get passed around....dicks in mouth...dicks in her hands...dicks in her pussy.....one guy came on her face. We went to another room for a quickie. It was dark, and another couple was in the room with us, but far enough away that we felt we could do our thing while they did theirs.

But my wife felt awkward fucking in front of/around others......and there were people occasionally poking their heads in and out as they went from room to room. Very distracting for her. (I was thrilled at the idea of someone watching me fuck my wife.) So the vibe sort of died down and we worked our way back to the bar, peeking into each room we passed along the way.

In one of them, my wife's hot cousin was getting railed by some guy her own age. A note of observation: People generally grouped around people their own age. The "youngsters" hung out with other "youngsters" (23-35). Us middle-agers tended to gravitate toward other middle-agers (35-55). And the older folks hung out with each other (55+). Out of the fifty or so people there, I'd estimate, maybe 10 or so were "youngsters," about 30 were middle-agers like me and my wife, and about 10 or so were older folks. Wife's cousin was a sight to behold. Young and hot and enjoying herself immensely. Nice to see. She saw us watching, too, as my wife gave me a little hand-job....didn't say anything, though. Eventually got curious and went to the next room.....eventually ended up back at the bar.

Later, we made separate forays into the hotel hallways. I was hoping my wife's aunt would find her and introduce her husband's cock to my wife's pussy. I would have LOVED to sneak in to a room and see/hear that! (And I'm sure her aunt and husband would have liked it as much as me, too. She later said so to me on the phone and also said things would be different next time we went to visit.) But it never happened. Just voyeurism for this first time out. We all eventually met back at the bar together....enjoyed some drinks and conversation, teased my wife's cousin for the railing she took from that boyfriend of hers, and went home at around 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning after going to the locker room and changing back into our regular clothes.

Wild night! It would have been nice to see the wife get gangbanged, but I'm just happy she lets me watch her boyfriend bang her! After all, she likes it when I watch.

That's the closest we've ever been to a gangbang.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:29 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:08 am
How many men fucked her? Did she moan a lot? How did she look after sex? How did you feel watching?
We talked about it but agreed that she should try a threesome first so that she knows how it feels to have more than one man paying attention to her. She really wants to do it though. She even had this fantasy before we even talked about being a hotwife. Now, hopefully, her fantasy will come true!

A Perfect Match
Prepubescent

Unread post by A Perfect Match » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:00 pm

No, and I wouldn't want to. She only has one lover at a time, they usually last 6 months to a year, she's had a couple "catch up" fucks, where she'll happen to run into a previous lover from a year or so ago and get one on for old times sake. Just sex for the sake of sex doesn't really appeal to either of us if they don't have at least a minimum sort of connection. However..........if maybe two of her previous lovers wanted to take her at the same time, I think that would be kind of hot. Especially if they got competitive about it, just wildly trying to out do each other.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:34 pm

I've watched two young guys in their 20's take my wife on our marital bed. Afterwards, they watched me make love to her and finish in a few minutes, unable to make her cum. The humiliation was at its highest level.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:00 pm

I watched my then 55yo wife take on 3 guys twice. Once when we were in New Orleans for a wedding and once about 6 months later in Atlantic City when we were there for a concert. Both times were incredibly hot and she loved it. Two of the guys from New Orleans flew her to the Keys 3 times for an all expenses paid week of fucking them and a few of their friends.