Cleanup in front of other people

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What have you done?

I already cleanup my wife in front of other people
34%
I already cleanup my bull's wife in front of other people
5%
I never did that, but I think it's hot
54%
I would never do that
7%

Total votes: 149

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Cleanup in front of other people

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:32 am

For the cucks that go to sex clubs or gangbang, what do you think about eating cum in front of other people?

desertsub

Re: Cleanup in front of other people

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:09 am

My wife almost always uses condoms at the swingers club but she has gotten to know a couple of the regulars really well and goes bareback with them. When she does that I have always cleaned her in front of them and their wives. I have also cleaned her in front of another cuckold couple that we are friends with on a couple of occasions when she and the other wife played together. She even made me clean the other wife in front of the bulls and the other cuckold husband too!

petco
Trainable

Unread post by petco » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:41 am

i have done it once with my ex wife in a club. have not thought about at this time _ just want to lick her before i insert my cock. at this moment i did not take attention to the other guy and other couple who where aside.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:35 am

My ex loved swingers clubs and gang bang parties and I would go with her as her clean up hubby. Later she progressed to bdsm clubs and my role was to clean all of the people at the club.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:04 am

I voted for the first option, cleaning up my wife in front of other people. However, I first did cleanup in front of others when I was 19, with a girlfriend after we all had sex in front of ourselves. Probably should add another choice, cleaning up a girlfriend in front of other people, which I have done many, many times.

naptownking
Virgin

Unread post by naptownking » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:14 am

Not sure what qualifies as other people, but have cleaned up wife & lover in front of others, for sure! My first blowjob of her lover was in front of others. Quite a night that was!

Xijixj
Experienced

Unread post by Xijixj » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:13 am

I cleaned up my gf and bull just a few hours ago while my gf's sister watched and recorded.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:20 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:09 am
She even made me clean the other wife in front of the bulls and the other cuckold husband too!
That' spretty damn hot. I've had some fantasy thoughts along that line.
Littlewilly1970 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:35 am
My ex loved swingers clubs and gang bang parties and I would go with her as her clean up hubby. Later she progressed to bdsm clubs and my role was to clean all of the people at the club.
I've had some fantasy thoughts along this line as well, being forced to do *all* the 'cleanup' at an event like that (cuffed, caged and denied) but it isn't likely to happen for me.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:31 am

My wife LadyD loved I clean her up in front of other people.
Because of a club was almost always the place where it happened, it was a body cleanup.
She loved also to clean up her lovers cock in front of watchers.

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 pm

I came very close to potentially cleaning up a Bull’s cum off of a stripper. It would have been my first time and it would have happened after he had told her that I wanted to be a cuck.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

RangerCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by RangerCuck » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:06 am

I've cleaned up my GF in front of her bulls many times, but never been in a position where I could even entertain the idea of doing it front of anyone else (other than her bulls, obviously). But I suppose if we were in a situation where someone else was fucking her in front of other people, I'd be just as fine with cleaning her up on front of them as well.

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:36 am

It’s simple for me... I’m my wife’s cuckold/sub... Whet ever she requires,requests or orders me to do ...I do
She says “clean up every drop of cum in or on me now” I do as I’m told until she is satisfied I’ve completed the task.. The same I’d se orders me to clean her lovers cock ..I don’t question it... I do what she orders me to do until she tells me that’s good you can stop now... if her lover was to require it or request such services I defer to her for instructions..
AndyC of Us2furU2

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:57 pm

Flirty Skirty wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 pm
I came very close to potentially cleaning up a Bull’s cum off of a stripper. It would have been my first time and it would have happened after he had told her that I wanted to be a cuck.
That would be sooooo hot! I would love to hear your story please.
I am imagining that you and your hotwfie and bull, went to a strip club... and your hotwife organized a sexy stripper to do lewd things or even fuck the bull, and you watched submissively and when he came on the stripper, your hotwife wanted you to submit and clean the cum from the stripper's leg
lol

How close is this description? So, what actually happened? :)

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:05 pm

maxbud wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:57 pm
Flirty Skirty wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 pm
That would be sooooo hot! I would love to hear your story please.
I am imagining that you and your hotwfie and bull, went to a strip club... and your hotwife organized a sexy stripper to do lewd things or even fuck the bull, and you watched submissively and when he came on the stripper, your hotwife wanted you to submit and clean the cum from the stripper's leg
lol

How close is this description? So, what actually happened? :)
Your description is pretty darn close. I had posted about this in the past. It was just me and him. I was planning to pay for his dances. We were close to making it a reality but then Covid hit. :cry:
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.