2nd Times the charm....?!?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many times did your wife/gf fuck someone else before you started enjoying it?

80%
9%
2%
No votes
5 or more times
6%
I still don’t enjoy it
2%

Total votes: 86

brucewayne311
Virgin

2nd Times the charm....?!?

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:12 am

My GF and I are about to have our 2nd cuckold experience on Sunday.!!!! The first time was about 4 months ago. We both didn’t enjoy it the first time. But we both love the idea of cuckold relationship. We role play it constantly; which I’ll explain more on later. The guy was good looking and did a good job. But as soon as he walked through the door we both lost our enthusiasm. It was like all the exciting energy got sucked out of the room. There was honestly nothing this bull could of done to bring it back. I think it was mix of nerves of it being our first time and the fact that we just vetted him couple of hours before he came over. We met him on fetlife and had chatted with him for a few days before this happened. We both like him. It’s the same guy who is coming this Sunday. I’m just curious to hear how some of the other cucks first experiences went. And how long it took to enjoy the reality of being a cuckold as much as your fantasy?

To tell you a bit about our relationship. We are both 26 and have been together for almost 3 years. Our sexual/relationship dynamic is a little different. I’m an Adult Baby. I told her about this very early on in our relationship. She had no idea what it was when I told her. But she quickly fell in love with the Adult Baby/Mommy dynamic. We now have an Instagram with a couple thousand flowers that showcases our AB/MD dynamic to. It dominates our sex live 100% now. Which we both love. I had always had fantasy about being cuckold baby that has to sit in his diaper and watch mommy get fucked by a real man. We role played it in the bedroom for over year. She knows cumming in my diapers is my favourite. So she started to like denying me penetration. She loves oral more anyways and says I’m amazing at it. When I do get to go inside her it’s even more amazing now for both of us. So we decided living out our fantasy could be really fun. Mommy had been missing the element of getting fucked by real man. Because I’m always the sub baby and this is the fantasy I have always wanted. And I just really hope we both enjoy it this time because we love the idea of making it regular thing!

I just don’t get how we both get so hot and bothered about the idea of it and the first time was so blaaaaa I wasn’t even hard. And she was far from into it.....

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: 2nd Times the charm....?!?

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Welcome to OHW brucewayne311

You are not alone as there are others here that are into ABDL and little boy/Mommy dynamic.

Since your situation is unique did the two of you take the time to explain things to the other man? What was his reaction? What type of interactions did you want between him and you? (Authority figure?)

If you read a lot of threads here you will find that it isn't uncommon for husband's not to get hard during the play date but have no issues after the other man has left. Did you find this to be the case?

You vetted him a few hours before you met? I usually don't meet anyone until I have been in contact a few weeks but I am picky and ask a lot of questions to make sure that we are compatible.

Did he ask if the two of you had any rules or boundaries he needed to know about? Did he ask what you were looking for? Did he describe his play style to make sure you were compatible? Did he mention his own limits? Did you ask if he had any experience with Adult Baby/Mommy couples?

I'm hoping that you have done some additional talking with him or you could be having the same let down as before.

Sorry about all the questions 😆 I'm hoping it will start some discussion between the two of you if you haven't already answered these and help you have a successful 2nd time 👍👍

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:29 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:19 pm
Welcome to OHW brucewayne311

You are not alone as there are others here that are into ABDL and little boy/Mommy dynamic.

Since your situation is unique did the two of you take the time to explain things to the other man? What was his reaction? What type of interactions did you want between him and you? (Authority figure?)

If you read a lot of threads here you will find that it isn't uncommon for husband's not to get hard during the play date but have no issues after the other man has left. Did you find this to be the case?

You vetted him a few hours before you met? I usually don't meet anyone until I have been in contact a few weeks but I am picky and ask a lot of questions to make sure that we are compatible.

Did he ask if the two of you had any rules or boundaries he needed to know about? Did he ask what you were looking for? Did he describe his play style to make sure you were compatible? Did he mention his own limits? Did you ask if he had any experience with Adult Baby/Mommy couples?

I'm hoping that you have done some additional talking with him or you could be having the same let down as before.

Sorry about all the questions 😆 I'm hoping it will start some discussion between the two of you if you haven't already answered these and help you have a successful 2nd time 👍👍

When we first started chatting with him we explained our dynamic. Which he was perfectly fine with. We even sent him some photos from some of our scenes from our nursery. So he understood how heavily we played in this dynamic. He seemed really into all of it. When he came in he did good job. Fucked yet long in hard. But when my partner and I talked after we just both couldn’t wait for it to end from the moment it started. Im not sure why we both felt like this. Considering it’s what we both have wanted for so long. We did lay down some ground rules which this time were getting rid of. One of them was no kissing her. We both think it’s hotter if there’s kissing. And we’re going to start out with me being put in my baby room and having to listen then coming in and begging to watch. See if that keeps the excitement up! To answer your question I did get hard after fantasying with my partner again but it felt like it wasn’t because of what I just saw. It was more us just pretending again if that make sense. I want to enjoy it while it’s happening so bad!! But I’m worried when it happens Sunday the nerves or going to come back and I’ll be completely out of the head space again.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:02 pm

So maybe it felt a little too impersonal?

Was the play date mainly focused on sex or was there a scene planned out revolving around Age Play? Since that is an important component of your sex life together and he was open to it then it needs to be part of the focus of the play date. Without that piece the two of you may feel that something is lacking.

He can tell you how he is "going to give Mommy the fucking that she needs while you watch". 😈 😉

It is a good thing to revisit how this is working for both of you and make adjustments as needed. Communication is the key!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:13 pm

If you two continue with this, I would suggest that you create a better vetting procedure. Talking for a few days and then meeting for sex might not be the best plan. I've found that meeting with any potential new guy in a public place first, getting to see them in person, watch their mannerisms, hear the tone in their voice...these are all very good things in making sure you've found the right guy. You can discuss expectations and limits and get a really good feel for who this person is.

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:20 pm

!
Last edited by brucewayne311 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Those are really good points. It was just sex as soon as he got there. But that’s what we asked for haha. But that might of been why it felt the way it did. That’s why I’m hoping with them doing more kissing and foreplay then putting me in the nursery so all I can do is listen might make the atmosphere better. Then I come crawling back in bagging to watch lol! I’m just hoping that if we keep trying at it, that it will work. And will both be so into it and have great time like when we role play it just the 2 of us. Thinking the first time is just a little more nerve racking then it starts to feel better afterwards. Or if all you guys felt great about it right away.

I am definitely a cuckold. The baby side of me needs this. I crave it for my mommy! And mommy craves getting fucked by real man.after the first time we both talked about how weird it was that we didn’t enjoy it. We couldn’t figure out why. But the cravings are back to try it again lol!

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 pm

samlowen wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:13 pm
If you two continue with this, I would suggest that you create a better vetting procedure. Talking for a few days and then meeting for sex might not be the best plan. I've found that meeting with any potential new guy in a public place first, getting to see them in person, watch their mannerisms, hear the tone in their voice...these are all very good things in making sure you've found the right guy. You can discuss expectations and limits and get a really good feel for who this person is.
**** we did meet him first after talking to him on fetlife. It was the same day we had him over after. But we went home first after meeting him and made sure we still wanted to do it

I agree we probably did move a little to quick with this guy. But he turned out to be a pretty good guy. And we both agreed we don’t think he was the reason we didn’t enjoy it. Cause we felt he did his job well lol.

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:57 pm

Hi and thanks for posting... Maybe Mommy needs to properly corded...a night out for dinner a few drinks and hopefully a lot of flirting... maybe include a baby sitter for you so they know they need to get home to send her/him home so the the adult play time can begin in Ernest with them both being relaxed and hopefully hot for each other... ...
Your relationship sounds fun and and your partner sounds excepting and very cool with experimenting...
Good Luck....Have Fun and Please Keep Posting!!
AndyC of Us2furU2

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:31 pm

We both don’t like the idea of her being wined and dined because she is not wanting an emotion connection with her bull she just wants to get fucked properly then go on with her day. The idea of that deffs sounds hot. But we don’t like the reality of it. If that’s makes sense. Mommy Baby bond is really close. If we have extra time for wining and dinning we’d rather do that together.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:11 am

brucewayne311 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:31 pm
We both don’t like the idea of her being wined and dined because she is not wanting an emotion connection with her bull she just wants to get fucked properly then go on with her day.
The wining and dining is not/does not have to be 'emotional'.

But what it does, is it sets up a sense of delayed gratification and anticipation that serves to heighten the excitement. It's a tease, part of the foreplay.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:58 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:11 am
brucewayne311 wrote:
We both don’t like the idea of her being wined and dined because she is not wanting an emotion connection with her bull she just wants to get fucked properly then go on with her day.

But what it does, is it sets up a sense of delayed gratification and anticipation that serves to heighten the excitement. It's a tease, part of the foreplay.
I suspect it wasn't as exciting as you'd both hoped because the fantasy wasn't as strong when he was with you — he wasn't enough a part of it. As good as he seemed to be, either he was too new at this, or maybe he wasn't really into it the first time.

Would you enjoy this more if the man plays more of a daddy role? I think it might help the whole fantasy if he enjoys treating you like a baby and talks with your wife about "grownup" things that they can't share with the baby. He could come over, talk with mommy and talk to you like the baby, then take mommy off after they both put you to bed in your room.

Although this particular fantasy isn't something I've thought of doing, in general, one of the greatest challenges of finding a bull is that you're not only looking for a man who can have great sex with your wife, but you're also looking for a man who fits the needs of the cuck as well. Finding one person in life with whom things work out is hard. Finding two is 10 times harder, no matter what the fantasy!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 am

Lucky Dog wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:58 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
brucewayne311 wrote:

I suspect it wasn't as exciting as you'd both hoped because the fantasy wasn't as strong when he was with you — he wasn't enough a part of it. As good as he seemed to be, either he was too new at this, or maybe he wasn't really into it the first time.

Would you enjoy this more if the man plays more of a daddy role? I think it might help the whole fantasy if he enjoys treating you like a baby and talks with your wife about "grownup" things that they can't share with the baby. He could come over, talk with mommy and talk to you like the baby, then take mommy off after they both put you to bed in your room.

Although this particular fantasy isn't something I've thought of doing, in general, one of the greatest challenges of finding a bull is that you're not only looking for a man who can have great sex with your wife, but you're also looking for a man who fits the needs of the cuck as well. Finding one person in life with whom things work out is hard. Finding two is 10 times harder, no matter what the fantasy!

Think that would honestly be idea. If the bull took on more of daddy role just set the scene better. I feel like everyone will be a little more relaxed the second time around. Will have to see tomorrow is the big day! I just don’t want the nerves to take over for us again like they did last time. When he get here tomorrow, I’m just hoping I can stay in mindset of I’m just a little baby that needs a real man to fuck his mommy! I think with him making me crawl to my baby room this time and doing more foreplay first it will help set the mood!

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:27 am

brucewayne311 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 am
Lucky Dog wrote:
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
brucewayne311 wrote:

Think that would honestly be idea. If the bull took on more of daddy role just set the scene better. I feel like everyone will be a little more relaxed the second time around. Will have to see tomorrow is the big day! I just don’t want the nerves to take over for us again like they did last time. When he get here tomorrow, I’m just hoping I can stay in mindset of I’m just a little baby that needs a real man to fuck his mommy! I think with him making me crawl to my baby room this time and doing more foreplay first it will help set the mood!
I'm sure you're going to have a better time tomorrow. Very many couples find that the first time anxiety makes it less enjoyable for them, but after they build a rapport with their man, things start to get a lot hotter. This applies to "ordinary" cuckolding, but you and your gf have a second fantasy. He sounds like he could become a good daddy to be with your mommy. I hope all three of you get really into it. Please let us all know how it goes!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:32 am

Lucky Dog wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:27 am
brucewayne311 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 am
Lucky Dog wrote:
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

I'm sure you're going to have a better time tomorrow. Very many couples find that the first time anxiety makes it less enjoyable for them, but after they build a rapport with their man, things start to get a lot hotter. This applies to "ordinary" cuckolding, but you and your gf have a second fantasy. He sounds like he could become a good daddy to be with your mommy. I hope all three of you get really into it. Please let us all know how it goes!
Thanks for saying that. That’s what I was hoping to hear. Super excited for him to come over tomorrow! We both talked that if it goes well we want to try it with her going to his house and leaving me at home locked up in diaper! Feel like there is so much more fun ahead of us if tomorrow goes well!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:53 am

Looking forward to hearing how your 2nd time goes 🤞🤞

Make sure to set the scene - Have your Mommy explain everything to him so that he understands how important his role is not only as a sex partner but as an authority figure.

Good luck!

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:24 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:53 am

Make sure to set the scene - Have your Mommy explain everything to him so that he understands how important his role is not only as a sex partner but as an authority figure.

Good luck!

Thanks! We are both very exited about it when we woke up this morning! Talking about how we’re going to get the bull to make me crawl into the baby room and set the tempo more this time. And if I want to try to come back in and watch I have to beg him to allow it. We have been tossing lots of spicy idea around that we hope set a better atmosphere! I’ll let you know how it goes!!!

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:41 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:53 am

Good luck!
He’s going to be here in about an hour. And we both just have nerve racking gut feeling like last time. Any idea on how we get rid of that?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:27 am

I wrote about her first time in our ongoing history. It had originally been my idea. I was overwhelmed with emotion when I first saw another man fucking my wife.

But admittedly I hadn't then realized the reality would be far different from the fantasy. I think she had been with two, maybe three, men before I got over my unanticipated feelings of insecurity and some jealousy. Since then, we both love it. It would be difficult to go back to the time when it was just the two of us.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

brucewayne311
Virgin

Unread post by brucewayne311 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:00 am

So..... about 20 minutes before he was supposed to be at our house mommy and I went up into the bedroom to get more in the mood. We laid together and talked about why we need this and why we need real man to fuck her. So we got all hot and bothered talking and 3 minutes before the bull is supposed to be there he says dinner plans are going late and he can’t make it..... and we were in the perfect mindset minutes before he was supposed to arrive. Now we are pissed and probably going to go bull shopping again lol... He said he could come today but giving us no notice like that after setting this up week in advance because he is apparently so busy was pretty shitty thing to do. He doesn’t deserve my mommy sweet young pussy. Now comes the long process of finding another bull. 😒

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:29 pm

So sorry you were disappointed but it is a good idea to have options 😁
You can will find that scheduling can be one of the most difficult things to do.

I wish you good luck!

When I am in contact with someone new I am very upfront about my expectations. I am looking for someone that can meet once a month or every other month at least. If a man isn't able to make that time commitment they aren't going to be a good match for me.

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:32 am

"How many times did your wife/gf fuck someone else before you started enjoying it?"

We both enjoyed it from the very beginning. I want her to have fun, this is a great way for her to have fun.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Just take your time and things will progress to a good place. Yes, good bulls are hard to find.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099